Taxi service in Asia

8 year old Stephanie is in Asia with her family. Her father has just been promoted to a very lucrative  and prestigious position but to accept the offer he must relocate to Asia. After considerable insistence from Stephanie they agree to let her take lessons in the native language and the best of the best teachers is located in the busy downtown area. 

For her safety dad contracts a taxi driver to deliver her to the lesson and pick her up after. It's not long before this pattern is picked up by a local crime group.

This evening as the normal taxi driver was making his way to the pickup location he was involved in a small clearing traffic accident. (Staged of course). When he tried to make a phone call the irate person with whom he had the accident slapped the phone out of his hand and stomped on it. 

Meanwhile I (Stephanie) exit the school and look for my taxi. I don't see him ... odd. But there is another taxi driver calling my name and beckining me to his taxi. When I ask about the other driver the response I get is "He sick". I shrug and get into the back of the taxi. The driver dries down an unfamiliar, dark and uncrowded street. He slows, stops, ant two men get in, one on each side. I sit there, feeling very small between the two men. A third man gets into the front seat on the passenger side. 

Not totally sure why but somehow I think this is not a good start to the day. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jamaal sat in the front behind the wheel, decked in black from his hat to his shoes, even his gloves, he adjusted the mirror, looking to see the concern in the young girls eyes as his goons get in, he pressed the locks, "Change of plans little one, today we teach you a new lesson, a much more immersive learning experience!" And immediately the man to her left  struck the child busting her lip as the back of his latex-clad hand connected with her mouth! This let her know they meant business!  She was a cute little thing, fresh from the states making her the perfect target, and the perfect score.

Asia is known for being a hot bed for lolicon loving pedophiles; men who love seeing underaged girls with tiny tits, ass, and  hairless cunts being used and abused. Jamaal joined the Yakuza after being orphaned by his family. The offspring of a Asian pleasure girl and a military man, he had no family after his father left and his mother was trafficked, leaving him to be raised by a high ranking Yakuza member who ran the the human trafficking  rink of one of the most prominent  Yakuza families in Asia! 

"First lesson, how to scream for your life when getting raped in the back of a taxi! Should be fun!" After addressing her, he instructed the men dressed in expensive looking black, well tailored suits, and black masks which only showed their eyes and mouth.

As the car pulled off, the man in the passenger seat turned to face the back, with a camera in hand, recording the whole thing. The man on her right drew out a blade, and held it to her neck, as the man on her and left started to grope her up, touching and spreading her legs so the camera could get a nice up skirt shot.

Edited by Gr00mersJOI

You can see my eyes widen with concern as the two men simutaniously enter the taxi from both sides.  Part of me screams 'RUN!' but I didn't want to appear rude and I have heard that sometimes taxi drivers sometimes pick up extra people if they are heading in the same direction. so I try to remain calm as it I know what is going on,  It's wen a 4th man climbs into the front seat of the cab and stares at me I realize that i am in a very bad place.  

"Please, I have to go home, my mom is waitng for me."  I hear the driver speaing in the native tongue and there were chuckles from the other three.  There was a little discussion between the 4 men, some more laughter and the the driver said "Sure, you want to go home but they all want you to stay.  Majority rules, right?  Besides, you want to see up happy, right?"

By this time the man in the front seat has a cam trained on me.  The men in the back seat with me force my arms out to my sides so that the can pin my arms between theirt backs and the seat,  From my right I see a blade.  It's evil and long!  My eyes open wide as the blade is passed in front ot my face taunting me.  I watch as the knife moves in slow motion as it passes up and down in front of my face, terror intensifying.  Suddenly, with a controlled movement, the knife shifts quickly to my throat.  A loud "EEEEK" escapes my throat" as I look from face to face confused as to what is going on.

"You no move" I hear the man at my left say and his hand begins to roam freely around my body while the photographer carefully follows his actions.

"That's a good girl...If you behave like this forever, maybe I don't kill you after we're finished, maybe we keep you as a pet, I mean, cause we are some pedophiles too!" He grinned devilishly at her looking through the rear view mirror. Jamaal drove cautiously going the speed limit, whilst in the city, not wanting to give police any reason to pull them over in his all black S-Class Mercedes. The Presidential tints made it impossible to see through from the outside, but you can never be to careful.

Seeing how relatively calm she was he joked "Maybe she like Rape," to the goons, in English and they all laughed at her in unison! Then his goon sliced open her shirt and skirt with his sharpe & scary knife! Her prepubescent flat chest and slender stomach exposed, they started  to grope her! Black latexes gloves on ivory skin, pulling, squeezing, rubbing on the middle schooler, twisting each nipple hard making her scream in pain, the viewers liked that! They spread her legs wide, her 8 year old twat on display for all the pedos could see how smooth and hairless her privates were.

"Sorry little girl, but Mommy won't be seeing you again, that is..,until you turn up on the News!" They all laughed at her again as they humiliated her!

Edited by Gr00mersJOI

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, akiko-bdsm said:

I'm so sorry for ghosting you. I didn't mean to but some real life stuff pulled me away from ecchi. I'm back now. Your story is very exciting and if you are up to it I would love to continue. 

No problem , I was enjoying it too so let's continue, but next time you have something to say OOC don't post here, it messes up the aesthetic, send me DM 

Has the gentleman to my right holds the knife to my throat I can feel the gentleman to my left squirming around to looking for something. I feel something loop around my wrist and pull my arm out straight. The knife gets past to the gentleman on my left and the person on my right does the same thing to my right hand. I quickly realized my arms are tied somehow so I can no longer use them. 

Laughing and saying something that I can't understand I feel the knife glide around my body never cutting me but threatening. It slides smoothly under the shoulders between my shirt and my skin and slices my blouse.  He does it slowly and methodically, joking as he goes along. All too soon, all of my clothes are useless rags on the floor of the vehicle. The only thing left on my shoes and socks. Then, more ropes!  These are around my ankles, and the rope is extended over and above the front seat pulling my legs wide apart and raising my ankles high. 

Cruel hands reach down twisting and poking, exploring every crack and crevice in my body as I struggle to stop them. "No!  Please stop" I beg repeatedly, which only gets answered with laughter. One of the goons has a finger poised to push inside me no matter what I did the finger stayed on the spot. But one of the other goons grabbed his wrist and pulled it back and says "we no rape you now but we rape you real good later" and smiles at me like he's my boyfriend. The car continues into the night. 

The man with a camera in the front passenger seat made sure to capture her full body, and close up, the camera was streaming on a live feed to perverts that loved to watch fucked shit, the kidnapping rape and torture steams always generated millions, this was one of the most lucrative ways to traffic girls these days eve exploit their tiny bodies for profit. The knife wielder flicked the dull side of the blade against her cunt, spreading the child open for the pedis online to see! Hairless and puffy, her adolescent slit was so sensitive, just dragging the blade across her flesh gently left an impression.

"Did I give you lee we permission to talk, girl" the ring leader slap the child across the face leaving a mark from his palm on her delicate pale white skin, as the other men laughed. "If you dare open your mouth it better be to say thank you, You are nothing but a toy, and that means you have one purpose, to be used & abused, for our perverse pleasure!"

The man on her left  pushed his fingers into to her mouth and made the 8 year old middle schooler gag as she struggled for relief , the other on her left started to flick her little clit with the knife.

"Let's she if she gets wet..."  the child had never been touched before in this way, or molested or retrained, it was all so new to her and so frightening, and lots of  ew stimuli all at one time

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The camera was awful, filming every part of my body. Tears begin falling as the men touch, pinch and twist unabated. One of the men tighten my seatbelt preventing me from slumping down on the seat. 

Fingers on my lips. Pushing they force their way into my mouth. Deep inside they cause me to gag. I hear him chuckle as he repeatedly caused me to gag   

But worse was the man teasing my clit with his knife. Each time he flicked my clit my hips would buck. I hear laughter as he continued to play. It doesn't take long before my pussy to respond to the stimulus. I can't believe that I am actually getting wet!  THIS CAN'T BE!

The child was completely restrained, her entire body was wrapped up and restricted from moving, the material of the seat belts used to hold her still started to dog into her pale white skin making it sting! 

"Gag, dumb bitch, gag!" The one goon mocked, as her tiny throat was violated,  shoved futher and further into her face hole with no regard for her comfort or evem safety; she coughed and wretched over and over, as her frail little frame heaved,  her tummy sucked in, and her face started to turn red as the knife welding goon closed it shut and put the blade away both his hands free he started pulling her little prepubescent folds apart, spreading the child open for all the adoring pedos online to watch, the camera zoomed in to capture the pink core, as the light shone bright from the flash!

"She wet, she wet now!" the Asian says,  and he gave her cunt a slap, several times, it sounded moist, like feet stepping on a freshly rained on pavement, plap plap plap plap plap plap they all laugh "Listen to that sound you wicked child loving pedos, this little middle schooler is ready to be raped,  who wants to stuff that underage white hole with some adult dick, starting bid is $10,000 American!!" 

Those 2 fingers quickly exited her mouth and she gasped for air, like a fish on land, then he struck the child across the face with the same hand that had been gagging her,  each goon was having his way with the child, one smacking her face the other her cunt,  and they didn't stop until both get cheek and her kiddy cunt were bright red!

The meant my right left seat be making a game of it. The man's fingers never left my mouth but the depth would very. Right about the time I am able to cry The fingers worked away back into my throat. I try to swallow, then caught and finally gag. He reaching sound comes from my throat as I heard forward. Just as my stomach tightens and reaching sound comes from my throat the man tending to my cunt fix my clit several times causing me to jump. 

Billy sucked in, my legs clearly trying to close and protect myself, and then the laughter.  Disbelieving my mind screams 'how can I think this is funny what kind of people are these?'

Worst of all I can feel myself getting wet, my body betraying me. I pray that they don't notice, another gag and more slapping.  I try to roll my hips left and right but the seat belt holds me firmly and my legs spread wide on the headrests. 

Suddenly the hand is out of my mouth and I can breathe again. "Why are you" (smack) my words cut off with a sharp slap.  "Please I can't ta "( smack)   my legs pump frantically trying to get away from the abuse of my most private part. Crying fully now "PLE. " (smack, smack smack). 

• 3 weeks later...

"She get very, very wet!" One Thug taunted, his hand, adorned in thick black latex, as did all of them, this way no fimger prints would be left on her tiny underaged body.  He rubbed at her tiny, bald, 8 yo cunt; pale on the outside,  pink like raw stake on the inside, her young hole glistening in the harsh light,  as the young child was experiencing intense sexual arousal for the first time, unsure what was happening to her body! His fingers wagged back and forth, over the tiny ridge of her prepubesent clit over and over as the car of pedophile rapist chanted "cum whore" over and over, as the man continued to build up her orgasm!

"NO! Not yet!" The ring leader interjected,  "First we torture her more! Mr Liu Boa paid good money for her orgasm, he's waiting at the Lodge. We Just Torture her for the cameras" And these men were experts, they had been raping and torturing girls of all ages for years, and years, they knew how to control a bitches orgasm, so they stopped rubbing her twat, and started to punched her stomach, there were two men on both sides of her, and each on took turns pummeling the child into her ribs, and abs and beat her over and over with big fist, soon her going, pale, white flesh was bruised and battered.

The man holding the camera, got real close to show off the marks! "We are almost there, little white whore

• 1 month later...

(( Very sorry for being gone for so long but RL can be a bitch sometimes))

Each flick of the finger causes me to jump.  Worse each flick of the finger draws on a feeling that I only have when I am alone in my room at night. I'm horrified that the camera is capturing every moment of my most private parts.  even more horrified that the cam is capturing the fact that I am getting seriously wet.  I can feel the heat in my hips as I build toward an orgasm.  My mind screams 'I can't let them see it' but I am not sure I can control it.  At the last second the stimulation stops.  

Pleading from behind the gag I hear no rescuers 

(( sorry but I am still a rooky at Ecchi))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up