Great Hall

spacer.png

Uses primarily for events like feasts and seasonal gatherings, the Great Hall is primarily a dining room as well as a Wwar or conference room. It is massive e to scale, with two large tables on either side, at the back is a small table used for the higher ranks of the Blackthorne Family. 

Edited by BladeRunner

• 2 weeks later...

As was per the usual, Selene had become distracted. She had departed from her room with the intention of taking a bath. Unfortunately she grew impatient, opening the old tome she'd brought with her, and had been taking some time to read it through. The mistress of the castle wandered in her open silken robes, completely unaware of anyone who might have run into her, including a few Human servants. She paid them no heed. The dark arts called to her.

Blending science and the dark arts was her greatest triumph. There wasn't a vampire in the world who had managed it as she had, or so she thought anyhow. Both held similarities and both assisted one another to cover weaknesses. It was a potent, custom combination, and it alone made her worthy enough to hold the position that she did.

If we do come to some sort of agreement then I might even be able to finally explore their end of the woods. I wonder what neat things have taken root.

Ultimately, she arrived at the Great Hall. It was here that they would hold their feast. Sitting down within her usual seat, the little Vampire crossed her legs and set them upon the table. A somewhat risque pose, but such things flew right over her head. Besides, nobody would dare to do anything about it. Or perhaps nobody was interested.

It has grown quiet, hasn't it? These halls would normally be filled. Perhaps we have lost more than I thought.

A hand was raised at her side. Fingers snapped and, imbuing them with the mystical forces, a loud echoing snap reverberated throughout the room. A call for one of her Mistwalkers.

Vex meanwhile had been somewhere in the castle always lingering around unless ordered not to. He answered to no one except his mistress as he had no patience for others . Hearing that snap ring through his head she soon say that familiar black mist from in the shape of Vex right beside her and slowly the mist faded away spreading across the room a bit but no where near as thick as the mist he can conjure... the blackened mist soon enough faded 

He would glance towards her "You have summoned me my mistress?" he asked now a bit surprised she had summoned him. 

Usually he kept to himself and away from other vampires and almost everything about him was shrouded in mystery. Even so he thought it odd that she summoned him over one of her nightstalkers.... he would cross his arms behind his back "Do you have a mission for me Night Mistress?" he asked now his eyes glowing a little red still form the teleportation. Normally he was only talked to to be given missions... He wasn't one to make friends... All he knew was missions and his targets... he never tried to make friends as he thought it a waste of his time. 

• Love 1

It was Vex who had appeared in a burst of thick, inky black mists. A mysterious sort who isolated himself away from others. He generally kept others away, herself included, when he could. Still, Alicia was a master of information, of knowledge. There were a few things that she did know, but it was also the things that she didn't know which had drawn her curiosity. For instance, he was older than she was, perhaps even older than Toshiro if she had to guess. However despite this he never made a move for her position. That isn't to say that she felt threatened, she was pretty certain that her expertise could make up for the gap in age, but it was strange none the less.

"Good morning."

Her hand lowered, flipping the tome open upon her lap. Crossed legs, her tome, and her silken robes barely concealed her womanly features. Still, her thin figure, bordering on frail, did peek through here and there. A smell of smoke could be detected upon her, not from cigarettes or cigars but instead from an explosion. Chemicals. At the moment her hair was let down. The little Vampire's gaze remained glued to the book. After a few moments of silence she continued to speak.

"There is to be a feast tonight, including an unusual guest. Well, perhaps. They might not show."

While she was certain that Toshiro would get around to explaining this to the others, it couldn't hurt to be certain. "You'll want to touch base with Toshiro. Oh and inform him that I wish to have something with garlic. Pasta, perhaps. Or chicken."

Such an innocuous little gesture was actually another power move. Should the werewolf attend, of course. For the others, well, it could probably be spun that way too. Plus, it gave her a chance to test out another little potion that she had yet to properly test! Hopefully nothing would go wrong from that.

After another minute of silent reading she finally turned the page. Then her gaze lifted towards the man who stood nearby. "Also, how have you been faring? Anything new? What have you been up to lately?"

Vex would raise an eyebrow as she greeted him "Good morning to you as well" he said surprised she greeted him so despite his usual distance from her and the vampires. He was unaware just how curious she was about him, He would watch her open her tome and he would look over her body a bit slowly despite her robes... and he very much so could smell the smoke. "Are you alright?" he asked knowing some stayed quiet about pain so he wanted to make sure his Mistress was alright. 

He would then raise an eyebrow at the mention of a feast "well in that case..." he said scanning the room looking for a good spot to remain in hiding finding his spot somewhere above the dining area he would then look back towards her "I will touch base with him as soon as I can... when is this meeting exactly?" he asked her now before humming a bit hearing her talk about possible meals "How about a chicken parmesan using garlic as the seasoning for the chicken?" he suggested now 

He would  once again scan the room getting an idea if the need to defend her arose but he shook that idea as it was dangerous for even himself to use. "I have been faring alright...and no nothing new... as for what I have been up to lately... spying on potential thralls for the castle" he said now looking at her curiously now "If it isn't a problem to answer mistress... why is it you ask?" he asked now 

• Love 1

His concern was noted. Was she alright? Probably the smoke. "I am. Just an experiment which ended poorly. It happens from time to time." Sure, it had literally exploded in her face, but something that trivial wouldn't kill her. Perhaps if she'd intermingled some silver. Then it definitely would have.

"Dinner time."

Chicken parmesan with garlic seasoning. Not a terrible suggestion. The best of both words. "Sure. But perhaps set aside some roasted cloves of garlic upon the plate. An edible decoration." Garlic was probably the best weapon for poisoning vampires. Alicia was quite accustomed to poisons. She didn't really need to spell out the insinuations. But then perhaps most of the others wouldn't even catch on to the idea.

Vex, as it turned out, had been faring well. No new business. Nothing new, in fact. He had been spying on thralls.

Interesting.

"Curiosity." It was best that she kept tabs upon her people. Last time she'd slept there had been a coup attempt. Also, if she was going to be a leader then this sort of thing was mandatory.

"For what purpose are you spying upon potential thralls? Have you found any which appeal to you?"

Vex would then raise an eyebrow "Always experimenting" he said now "What was the experiment?" he asked now as he turned towards her drawing a chair to have himself a seat since it seemed she was feeling extra chatty then he normally allowed other vampires to be with him.  He would then think a bit now "Roasted garlic sounds interesting...." he said 

He would look around the room a bit curiously now before hearing her mention his spying on Thralls 'naturally curiosity...' he thought to himself before shaking his head at her question "I have no reason to waste my already long life with thralls... I will get blood whenever I need it....and you know full well that I have my methods... but its good to look for people who do want to take on a thrall." he said now getting curious himself 

"You have any thrall you fancy?" he asked looking down at her now noting their height difference now not having paid attention to it before. Oddly enough the mistress he did find on the cute side but he did not mention a word about it. 

• Love 1

He was interested in her experiment? Then again maybe that was normal. Experiments were always interesting! "I was attempting to create a silent explosive device. Without the dark arts, of course. It would be easy enough with their assistance, but I wished to see if I could do it using conventional methods. It was quiet, so it might work for some tasks, but not as quiet as I was hoping. Also, very volatile. Dangerous to carry around."

Not a complete failure. She would conduct further experiments upon it in the future. It wasn't as though she was strapped for time, after all. Besides, against a werewolf it would need to be especially quiet.

"It is. Spreads like butter. It looks nice too." Also, it was a part of her intricate plot, but he didn't really need to know about that part.

She nodded once in agreement. Alicia hadn't taken a thrall even once within her long, long life. There just wasn't ever a point to it in her mind. Sure, perhaps they could assist in the lab, but Humans were easily tempted by power. Equipping one with her knowledge, with her expertise, seemed like a recipe for disaster. Also, she could just take whatever blood she needed. Nobody was going to tell her no. And having a thrall meant potentially getting close to it. One had to treat it like they would a pet. That was too much of a distraction.

"I do not."

Another pause as she reflected further upon her answer. "Some are certainly visually appealing. I could understand the merits to having one for warmth too. And other activities, for those so inclined."

A finger raised. Another idea came to mind! She moved the finger to her glasses, adjusting them. "It might be fun to attempt to enthrall a werewolf. For experimental purposes." Was it even possible? Had anyone attempted it? She would need to visit the library later. Seek out records. Perhaps another thing to bring to the negotiating table.

Of course Alicia didn't really pay any heed to their difference in height. She didn't feed enough. Too much time was spent on her studies, on her observations, and on her experiments. She was a frail little thing, at least in appearance. Her mastery over the dark arts certainly made up for that, and more, but even so, everyone appeared tall to her. It was normal. As for cute? Well, such an argument could be made for it. She could probably pull off some cute outfits, were she so inclined.

But then such things seemed trivial to her. Nobody dare make such claims to her face! She didn't need that embarrassment.

Vex would then raise an eyebrow at that "A silent explosive device?" he asked her now a bit confused. He would then shrug a bit now as he looked at her "Dangerous to carry around indeed... unless your able to move fast..." he suggested now teleporting to her other side leaning against the table crossing his arms. He was intrigued in her studies naturally

He would then shrug a bit "While we can consume it... the taste personally does not do it for me" he said now and he would then smile a bit more now seeing she hadn't taken a thrall "Do you want me to start kidnapping humans for you to feed on?" he asked his face going straight again as he thought about it. 

He would then raise an eyebrow at her suggestion of enthralling a wolf. "It would be an interesting idea...but much to dangerous I think" he said "Letting a wolf that close to you" he added now and he would then look her over again before shaking his head as he thought about complimenting her but decided against it...He wasn't to keen on opening up or forming bonds... if it meant having to hold back his compliments he would.

• Love 1

"Correct. For infiltration. Or the silent delivery of airborne agents."

In a flash Vex appeared at her other side, leaning against the table. A foot gently tapped against the Vampire's side. "Moving quick would set it off in its current state. I need to stabilize it before it could even be considered for field work. And make it quieter." The smell was also going to be an issue with werewolves. They wouldn't be able to determine what exactly it was, given its unique chemical makeup, but they would be able to tell that it was something new.

"There is a simple explanation for the taste issue. Garlic affects our ability to smell. Smelling is an important aspect for tasting. It essentially makes it sort of tasteless for our kind. A shame too as I have heard that it is quite delicious."

That meant garlic was a great addition for poisons, at least for their kind. Or utilized as an aerosol. But then Humans would be able to smell them, and werewolves certainly would be able to detect them. Garlic, as she'd read, also had a power smell.

"There is no need for that. I can take from thralls currently in our employ. Besides, we don't need to be drawing the Humans in against us. We have enough to worry about as it is."

Humans were technologically advanced enough to pose a credible threat, at least if they banded up against their kind. Thankfully most didn't even appear to know of their existence, or simply thought that such a thing was impossible. Also, missing Humans would draw attention to the region. Too many, that is. As long as they had thralls, they had what they needed. And she didn't need to go hunting for them. Some of the others found amusement in keeping thralls. Why should she go through the troubles then?

A brow was arched. "Ah? Worried about poor little me?" she teased, smirking slightly. Of course his worries were completely valid. Physically, a werewolf could overpower her. She might do well against the lower members of their clan, but any strong werewolf would have that advantage, at least without the assistance of the dark arts. Besides, now that the idea had taken root, she just had to try it out! But that could also wait for another day. Her plans were a little more peaceful.

"You needn't worry. I have other plans for the beasts."

• Love 1

Vex would then look at her now and feeling the foot tap his side he would look at her curiously now and he understood what she was saying. He would then think a bit more as she spoke of garlic and shrugged a bit now "I am sure you could break the enzymes such and down to replicate the taste of garlic without actually using garlic" he said now 

He would chuckle a bit now "I wouldn't dream of it... it would draw attention to me as well... and you and everyone else knows I don't like attention..." he said now thinking it over before blushing a little as she pointed out his worry over her. 

"And what of it?" he asked now quickly trying to hide that he was worried over it only making it more obvious and he would sigh shutting his mouth now and he would look away... He hated showing his thoughts like that and hearing her he would sigh a bit now "Letting a werewolf so close is dangerous but so is the same with people... I don't trust people for that simple reason..." he admitted now crossing his arms as he looked at her.... He was saying more than he normally would but she was his mistress so he was a little more lax talking to her

• Love 1

The little Vampire's eyes widened slightly. That was actually a pretty good idea! Why hadn't she thought of it? Probably because she already had so much on her plate. Still, a finger was pointed towards the man. "I most certainly could. Perhaps I shall." Of course that meant that someone who could have garlic would have to taste test. A thrall would work. Thankfully they had a few.

"I get that. Attention is unnecessary." Well, most of the time. Now that she was in charge there would be times when it'd be required. A shame, really.

As the slight flustering overcame the large man Alicia's grin widened. Now that was something that she hadn't managed to see before! Vex getting all flustered. Flustered and defensive. It was kind of cute. Also, it made her want to tease him even further. Perhaps if she were more voluptuous, and if he appeared to care about that sort of thing, she might even use her body. Unfortunately one was not true, and the other probably wasn't either.

Either way, she had him talking. This was rare. Perhaps that was more important than amusing herself in the moment. "Agreed. Getting close to people is generally not worth it." Generally. Not always. "But then if you're stuck with yourself for eternity that might also get a little boring."

Thankfully she needn't worry about such things. Alicia was the leader of their coven. Also, she had her science and dark arts to study, and had plenty of ways to amuse herself. She wouldn't become bored even if she remained to herself. Sure, she would miss out on a few things. Like sex. Couldn't do that without getting close to others. A shame, really, as she'd heard and observed how exciting it could be. But who needed sex when they had science? Certainly not her!

It's probably overrated.

• Love 1

Vex would look over as she pointed towards him and he would look at her a bit curiously now before nodding as she seemed to take his idea well... he only suggested it because she seemed to always be experimenting "It would be good to try even if we can't taste actual garlic ... its used annoyingly in so many meals....although while the taste could probably get nailed down you would have to make sure its edible as well" he said now 

At the mention of attention he would nod his head "Very unnecessary"  he simply said  

Seeing that she didn't press on after making him slip up he relaxed a little bit more now as he looked at her as he spoke he just sighed a bit  "I would rather be bored than to get close to someone to be stabbed in the back or to lose someone..." he stated now crossing his arms again. 

He would look at her curiously wondering what her reasoning for not getting to close to people was... assuming she didn't by the way she said it was not worth it.  He was unsure how her experiments entertained her but he was satisfied that she entertained herself nonetheless. He would think to himself a bit starting to think about what he might miss out on if he continued to keep people and arms length away from him but he just shook his head sighing a bit .... people tend to suck and he didn't plan on making friends.

• Love 1

"Of course. But it would be nice to taste what they taste when they make the dishes. Just imagine: an entirely unexplored realm within the culinary world for our kind! Perhaps I could even make a spray to bring out the taste and smell of garlic within dishes which use it. A sort of way to detect it, if you will."

That would have some security applications as well. It was useful enough for that purpose alone. A spray was probably best. Perhaps something which excited the enzymes in a way which created a favorable reaction? She would need to look into that.

It was a funny thing, observing the desire to keep others at arm's length from another point of view. She could more easily pick out the downsides. Of course she didn't do it entirely on purpose. Part of it was just her being too busy, too wrapped up in her studies. But then that sort of thing also made her a recluse. Socially awkward. She simply didn't know how to properly navigate such things. Not that she was scared to try, of course, but it did feel uncomfortable. Even so, at least she could give some advice from the view of someone looking in.

"There isn't any point in living a boring life. Then you're just living to live. You should find something. A person. A hobby. A goal. Whatever it is. The risk makes it more exciting."

A little hypocritical, sure. It was one reason why she also kept others somewhat at arms length. But, again, mostly that was just the side-effect of the hobbies she'd chosen, and her unrelenting pursuit of them. She was chatting away now with Vex, wasn't she? This was definitely something that she could do if she put her mind to it.

• Love 1

Vex would raise an eyebrow "My mouth is practically watering at the thought of one day being able to taste it" he said chuckling a bit now before raising an eyebrow "I am sure theres a way to mimic the aroma to... but i heard it can have a rather pungent aroma by itself" he said now 

He would then raise an eyebrow as she pointed out he was living a boring life "I find myself some entertainment here and there but I would much rather focus on my duties then to seek entertainment" he said not commenting on how she was being  a little hypocritical... even then he didn't think it so... Although now that he thought about it... with his age he had forgotten why he had become one of her mistwalkers when he was born long before she was.

The thought though did not irritate him she had earned her place as mistress and while he certainly could go for a different rank mist walker suited him the best. "Besides... Alicia...I am satisfied with my life" he said now thinking a bit now "I happily serve and protect you..... I have no need for a person... a hobby.... or a goal...er...well scratch that my goal would be to make sure that you are safe above all else" he said now "Even if it means sacrificing my own life to do so"

• Love 1

With a smile and a nod Alicia settled upon her next experimental idea. Garlic it would be! Improving the living conditions of her people might be a good way to assist with cementing her position, especially following the apparent purge. Also, it would open up an entirely new thing to explore: cuisines! Maybe she'd actually start eating more.

"I suppose I am similar with my own pursuits."

Of course they were, for her, quite entertaining. Especially the experiments! But it was also work. A lot of work. And studying. None of that even touched upon her new duties as well. She was going to be even busier now. If only her father hadn't messed up. She would still rather not focus upon ruling.

A brow was arched. He was satisfied with servitude. Protecting her. Fine with sacrificing his own life for it, in every aspect it appeared. No life to protect her own life.

"I'll be honest: that sounds a little sad."

Perhaps she could use her position for some good here. Red orbs trailed up and down along the man's form in thought. Pondering. She didn't want to be intrusive either. Still, it wasn't very good in the long term if her survival was the only thing he cared about.

"I would like you to find something else to incorporate into your life. Not just your servitude, or my survival. It doesn't need to be a person, but that is definitely the easiest route. Hobbies are safe for us introverts. Indulge. Live your life a little. Immortality is wasted otherwise. Think of the Humans, of the wolves. Their mortality drives them to create, to enjoy life, to do something. I think that part of them is good to emulate."

• Love 1

Vex would then raise an eyebrow as she pointed out how sad that actually sounded before shaking his head "Alicia... I am 2000 years old... I am fine." he said now relaxing a bit more now... He hated how she was right about it but being 2000 years old and having gone through a couple masters before her he had seen all he felt he needed to see.... all he could see with his mindset anyhow

He would watch her eyes trail him and raised an eyebrow before simply shaking his head at her suggestion "I will try.... but I won't promise anything Alicia" he said now crossing his arms again now as he looked at her. He was unsure why she seemed to worry about that. 

He would think a bit to himself now "If you do not mind me asking ... why do you concern yourself about the way I live my life?" he asked her now "Not that it bothers me... it feels nice... I am just curious is all" he said sitting down again pouring himself a glass of wine and even pouring one for her. 

• Love 1

A hand waved off the excuse. It didn't matter how old they were. She was almost a thousand, half his age, but what was it save for a number? Perhaps he had experienced a lot more than she had. That was almost a certainty. Still, wasting away one's life seemed pointless to her.

"Trying is all I ask."

With the man's next question a glass of wine was poured. She sat up slightly, extending a hand for her own. Her robes opened a slight bit, exposing a breast. So small. She didn't really mind. Most had probably seen her naked. Regardless, she mulled over his question. Why did she care? It was at least helpful to know that he enjoyed it. He really was more lonely than he let on.

"Despite my appearances, I do care about my people. It's also easy to lose one's self with age. That is, it is easy for us to get comfortable with less than we deserve. And why should we? Enjoy yourself."

A sip of wine was taken. She didn't really indulge as much as she should either. At least, not when it came to a lot of things. Indulging in her studies, in knowledge, was her way. Still, even she could acknowledge that her life, from the point of view of an outsider, might appear boring. Trying new things was enjoyable.

"If you could choose one thing to do that was unrelated to your work, what might it be?"

• Love 1

Vex would then raise an eyebrow "Then I will try... I will not promise anything I will try" he said looking at her and seeing her extend her hand he would blush a little bit seeing her breast but it did not phase him to much as he put the glass in her hand.... He would listen to her speak and he would look at her raising an eyebrow as she talked about enjoying ones self. 

He then would think a bit now "I do my best to enjoy my life as it is" he stated now and he would mull it over a bit more now but soon he was approached with another question. This one however took him a bit to answer as he thought it over... thinking of all the possibilities. 

"I suppose...no.... maybe..." he mumbled now as he sipped on his wine before sighing a bit more now lost in thought... there were so many things he actually wanted to do but being secretive for so long he felt he no longer had the opportunity to. "I suppose... pass on my generation... my powers...start a family" he said finally sighing a bit now. With his age he had been considering taking on a thrall but he had not found one suiting.

• Love 1

She smiled while she sipped, nodding approvingly. He would try. That was good enough for her. Of course him saying he did his best to enjoy life seemed kind of like a lie. Was he really doing that if all he did was serve her? Protect her? That couldn't be fun. Vex's faintly flustered face did also send a jolt of amusement through her. So he found her body appealing, at least enough to gain such a reaction. Or perhaps it was embarrassment. That was probably more likely.

Thankfully he did take a moment to mull over her next question. His answer was quite surprising too. Her glass lowered as she looked him over again.

"Start a family?"

A wife. Kids. Pass on his genes. Create offspring. It was a big step forward. A lot of responsibility. Also, new people for him to protect. To serve, in a way, which was also sort of amusing to think about.

"Interesting. You push others away, and yet you desire one of the few things which would require you to get very close to people. Although I suppose you could simply implant your seed and leave. That would technically have the same result."

If offspring was all that he was after, then he could remain a recluse. But starting a family sounded a little more intimate. "If that is what comes to mind first, then perhaps you should pursue it? What is stopping you? You're not getting any younger" she teased with a grin, snickering quietly for a moment only to hush herself with another sip.

Vex would nod as she questioned him starting a family now and he would then frown a bit now "I push others away because at the moment... I don't really trust anyone" he said with a sigh a bit now "I don't want to get to close only to get burned" he stated now swirling his wine a bit.  

Although he shot a bit of a glare at the mention of cumming and going "I do apologize... but that his a horrid idea... I would want to be around for my child" he said now as he looked at her. He would then shake his head as she spoke again pointing out that he is not getting any younger. 

"You are very right... I am not getting any younger" he said but shook his head "Although I won't pursue it right now" he added now thinking about a potential Thrall now but he decided to flip the subject onto her not wanting to talk about himself more atleast for the same question "What about you... besides your studies and your work as mistress what is one thing you would like to do?" he asked her now 

• Love 1

"Ah, but you can't start a family without getting close to someone. Quite the conundrum you have there."

If anything, it sounded like the thing he really wanted was to be close to someone. The fear of trusting others appeared to be getting in the way of that. If she could help him with that then he would grow as a person. That could only help the coven as a whole. Besides, for everything that her servants did for her she had very few ways of repaying them. Perhaps she really didn't owe them anything, but it always felt like she did. Probably because she typically did most things herself when she needed something.

His glare, and his retort, drew another hushed giggle from the little Vampire. With a shrug she swirled the wine in her glass, only to take another sip. It had just been a suggestion. His reaction confirmed what she figured he really desired. It was a shame to hear that he wouldn't pursue it now though.

No point in holding it off. Oh well. The seed is planted.

A similar question was directed back towards her. Alicia's gaze fell to her glass in thought. What would she like to do? Couldn't be her work or her studies.

"I suppose that depends on what you might consider 'studies'."

Pink faintly appeared across her cheeks, voice softening as she continued. "I've yet to try intercourse. Curiosity draws me towards it, but I also understand that it can become quite the distraction. It is something that I might pursue in the same way I might conduct my studies. That, or delve into the culinary arts, but then that would also be conducted in the same manner."

He was opening up, after all. There would be the expectation that she do the same, especially if she wanted him to continue being open with her. It was important to know those around one's self, and especially those who are tasked with protecting one's self. She took another quick sip of wine to distract herself away from the embarrassing answer. Then, clearing her throat, she continued.

"Beyond that? Ride a werewolf. Not for any scientific reason. It simply looks amusing within my head. Comfortable too, I bet."

• Love 1

Vex looked at her surprised she pointed that out so blandly "It is..." he said looking down as he thought about it and he would sigh as she giggled at him wathcing her swirl her wine.  He was unaware of what she was suggesting at first. watching her gaze fall to the glass again he would sigh as she spoke.

"I mean no experiments and stuff" he said calmly now as he looked at her. 

He found himself blushing a bit as she spoke of trying intercourse and he nodded hearing that it can become a distraction "Understandably so... for example you could become addicted... or any you sleep with could become addicted... or possessive... as for culinary arts... you very easily could try it... maybe one night I oughta teach you a couple meals I personally like that I have when I am not around here" he said smiling a bit more now 

"How big those wolves are... it would be amusing indeed..." he said now imagining it "Although the comfort would probably have to do with how thick their fur is assuming your talking about wolf form"

• Love 1

Ah. No experiments. Well then that does open it up.

Still, she had given her answers. While he elaborated upon the intercourse response she simply swirled her wine, casting her attention towards it so as to avoid his gaze. He was right. She could become addicted. So could her partner. A possessive partner might also end up interrupting her studies. A shame, really. Perhaps she could wait longer.

"Ah? That would be fun. I shall take you up on the offer sometime."

There was no harm in learning more things. Just the opposite, in fact! If she learned how to properly cook then she could even find a way to integrate her sciences, and the dark arts, into her cooking! Another field to explore!

"Right? They would make for a fine mount. I bet their fur is pretty thick too. And soft. As long as they are fed properly, anyhow. A starved wolf would probably have a terrible coat."

Vex would then hum a bit now and he would smile now "Theres some time to kill and I haven't had anything to eat.... would you like to prep something small?" he asked her curiously now "assuming the kitchen is free that is' he added now  as he thought about it... it seemed he did not mind bonding with Alicia although he knew no real fruit would come from it

He would then shake his head a bit "It can be thick or thin... its thickest in the winter though" he added now as he looked at her now getting curious "Is that what this meeting is about?" he asked now as he sipped and finished his wine and he would pour himself another glass before offering to pour her another as well wanting to make sure she didn't want any before he set the bottle back down. 

He would think a bit now "Actually are you craving anything that I can get you Mistress?" he asked her now fazing back into calling her mistress for now... He had revealed much about himself more than he would with any other vampire... He was starting to close himself away again.

• Love 1