Thorne Rivers

• 2 weeks later...

The mansion? Filled with potentially horny werewolves. The springs? Most definitely still occupied by horny werewolves. Thorne Rivers? There were lots of branching waterways. Cold, fresh, clean water. Plenty of places for her to go, to hang out in solitude. Sure, a higher risk of running into other packs, or even Vampires, but they hadn't done either in quite some time. It was probably safe, and definitely the safest spot if she wanted to not spend her entire day fucking.

Upon arriving the little warrior hastily peeled away her clothes, laying her things out in an elevated position, hanging them off a tree limb. Then, taking a deep breath, she hopped her way into a safe spot within the river! Crisp, cold water washed over her entire body. When she surfaced again Selene let loose a sharp yelp of shock, followed immediately by a much softer giggle. In an instant her entire mind was cleared.

Oh yes. She definitely needed this! It felt pretty incredible too! Truth be told, she could handle cold. Cold wasn't bad. After a few moments she was even starting to get acclimated to the river water.

Tucking herself in a spot with a much gentler flow, Selene settled in against some rocks. Eyes shut while she took in the sounds of nature around her. Birds chirping. Trickling and rushing waters. The gentle brushing of leaves against branches.

Of course it wasn't a complete cure-all. With her mind all to herself it naturally wandered back to the morning's events. To the threesome. A hand moved to her crotch, fingers slowly running up and down along her mound. Cheeks grew warm and pink. Maybe if she got herself off here it'd go away? Her head shook, hands settling together upon her belly. No. She just needed to think about something else.

Something else. Hmm. I guess Vampires can't come out in the sun, right? Yeah. This place should be safe from them. Why do they have to be so mean?

Axel decided it was best to wander away from the mansion for a few hours, the place smelt of sex and it was starting to distract him, a nice walk would do the trick, and his travels would eventually lead him toward the Thorne Rivers, it was a nice place honestly, the river can be quite relaxing and soothing to listen too. He normally would be paranoid about straying too far from the pack, but the threat of vampires was slim, it was best to enjoy the serenity while he could.

Axel was a large beefy man, who spent a lot of his time working out, sometimes even a spotter for Austin during gym activities and vice versa, so his footsteps were far from quiet, he tended to be not the stealth type so he always had a heavy step, upon arriving he stood out from the treeline with his hands around his back smiling and slightly humming to himself, the smell of nature and sound of birds was therapeutic, he needed to learn to let go of his past, perhaps he should follow his advice he gave to Ace.

His eyes landed on someone bathing, he blinked a few times before walking forward, at first he thought it might’ve been a civilian or tourist, but in the back of his mind, the potential it being a vampire lingered, they were a sneaky bunch, and always had tricks up their sleeves, but he quickly realized how wrong he was, it was little Selene enjoying herself, he was relieved and worried at the same time. “Hello Selene, how are you?” He said before sitting down on the grass not to far from her.

• Love 1

I wonder if there are any nice Vampires. There probably are, right? Now that I think about it, I've only ever seen the one who killed my family. Heck, I don't even know who he was. Is he part of the coven at the castle?

Perhaps it might be good someday to check it out. She was sneaky! Maybe even sneaky enough to do so successfully! It wasn't as though they had good senses, right? Not like a werewolf, anyhow. And if she got into trouble she could just run! Running was sort of her thing.

Maybe I'll even be as tall as some of them! Yeah! Werewolves are probably just bigger, right?

Especially the males. They were so big. So very, very big. Not just height-wise either, oh no.

What would it be like to have sex when they are transformed?

There it was again. A faint heat upon her cheeks, between her loins. Oh no. How had she circled around to this again?!? Maybe she really was in heat. Or maybe she was secretly just a little pervert. Heck, maybe all of this had just been awakened, and this was in her all along! She did watch in the past, after all. Heckin Austin! And June! But no, it really wasn't their fault.

She jumped slightly, snapped out from her thoughts from the snapping of branches and the crunching of leaves. Arms covered her chest on instinct, face reddening as she turned towards the source of the noise. Something big was coming! A bear? A Human? A Vampire?!?

Oh, no. It was just Axel! She remained where she was, not wishing to startle the man suddenly with her presence. Thankfully he managed to take notice of her, prompting her to raise just one of her arms, meekly waving towards the man.

"H-hello Axel" she stated, speaking up enough to be heard, although her voice was still fairly soft. "I am well. Just, um, cooling off. And you?" Selene asked, pulling her legs in close to herself now, arms wrapping around her knees. This way she could both conserve some more body heat, and cover up all at the same time!

• Love 1

Selene was adorable, the little wave she gave made him smile, as she seems to cover herself Axel made it to keep eye contact with her as best as he could, he hasn’t had any release in some time but he was older and more mature than the young ones so he was bit more will power to restrain himself, but her scent was enough to get his attention at the very least. “Cold baths are good for you, especially after a heavy work out.” He says rubbing the back of his head, when it comes to training anyone, he tends to be strict and serious cause he cared for their safety and well-being to be able to defend themselves but outside of that, Axel is more relaxed and laid back.

Ah, well, you see, the mansion was getting a bit crowded, the stench of sex was filling my nostrils, and wanted to get some fresh air and cool off, considering we are both Scions you can probably understand.” He takes a breath before staring at her for a moment before his expression turns to a more worried tone. “Selene, why are you out here by yourself? While I don’t your skills and such, I could never forgive myself if anything happens to you.” His hands placed on his face covering his eyes, there it was, the paranoia setting back in again. He raised his hand up “I’m sorry, don’t mean to sound controlling, just….old habits.” He says before dropping his hand once more to look back at her.

If you need some….alone time, I can go. I can understand being young and full of vigor and tension, I did just kind of barge in, and sit down while you are naked, if you make me feel any better I can get nude and jump in as well if it doesn’t feel less awkward?” He said calmly with a friendly tone, part of him doesn't want to leave just cause he would be worried if he finds out later on that she never came home from the mansion

• Love 1

Yes. A work out. Definitely a work out. Oh wait, he's probably talking about himself.

A sniff at the air confirmed it. Axel had been working out. Just as she'd thought, the mansion was crowded with the stench of sex. Others were doing it. Maybe the breeding season really had come early? That would be a relief! It would mean that it wasn't just her after all!

Her head nodded quickly. They were both scions. Axel was certain to breed with many others this season. It was for the best, after all, as scions were pure-blooded. They were supposed to make many offspring! Unfortunately that meant she would probably be urged to do the same.

"O-oh. Um. It's okay."

She raised a hand to the back of her head, scratching at it. Eyes lowered to the water, cheeks growing pink while she explained. "S-sort of for the same reason you are. People are having sex in the mansion. A-and at the springs. Actually Mister Austin helped me with my first time and I've been having troubles calming down. I was hoping cold water would help." There wasn't any point in lying about what had happened. It wasn't shameful. In fact, it was sort of an honor! But for her it was also pretty embarrassing, given how she normally was.

"I d-don't mind if you join me."

Her head lowered a bit further into the water. The cold stream would help with her cheeks! At least, she hoped!

"D-do you think it's easier if our kind are in the other form?" she asked, tilting her head back so that her mouth was out of the water, only to submerge it again as she settled back into place.

• Love 1

Axel had a potent musky smell from his workout, it was, of course, the alluring kind, but she could tell he hasn’t washed off, as she explains her reason is the same, and he nodded understanding. “How was your first time? And yeah, it's not gonna be enough, it’s like an itch you have, you need to scratch it good, it only took one sex session, being in heat would be a lot less stressful, but you tend to get better at it as you get older.” He gave a slight head tilt looking at her as she stated that the cold was hoping, based on her smell, she was probably having trouble.

As she declared him alright to join her, he began to undress from the top down, the shirt that he took off has sweat spots, mostly around the pits and back, leaving it close by towards hers, his chest was bulky but had a slight shine to it, he stood up for removing his pants and boxers, although knowing how potent his boxers might smell to her and might overstimulate the poor girl, he wraps it up and leaves it next to the river bank, of course at that moment he did had it out, the smell was way stronger than his natural smell, she probably didn’t need to guess what made it so much more potent.

His large member hung out between his legs, it was more girthy in size than length, after fulling undressing, he steps into the water and plops himself down, giving a light gasp of the cold water. “Oh yeah~” He said as he splashes some of the water on his face. As she asked him about being in other forms, he figured she meant for sex. “Well, it tends to feel more real and connecting with the person your having sex with, considering the act of knotting with your partner tens to make two feel as one in the moment of their orgasm, can be quite romantic….even if it's just to get off or breed but......” He pauses for a moment clearly looking at her up and down for a second before responding. “It also depends if you are able for it, considering your size, For example, I’m much bigger in my werewolf form, knot included, but depends, you don’t know if you can handle it till you try it i suppose, but being in your wolf form will help, by how much? Depends from person to person.” He said looking at her, he figured she must’ve lost her virginity in their human forms, which would explain why she asked.

• Love 1

Sitting up slightly, Selene spoke up in a quiet, hushed voice. "It was scary at first. A-and painful. But then it was amazing. I c-can't stop thinking about it." According to Axel, it probably wasn't heat. It would be less stressful. Maybe she just needed to screw Austin until her body was content? Had she only done the job half-way? Maybe that was the real reason why he said he'd mate with her later tonight.

Mister Austin really is very nice!

Her face went entirely red, body sinking back into the water until only her eyes remained above the surface. Axel's scent had hit her like a hammer. Selene's little heart was racing within her chest, her loins grew warmer, and the itch more prevalent. Yep. That had to be it. She was still just horny. Maybe it was worse because she was a scion? Or because it was her first time doing all this. People just got used to this.

Blue orbs trailed along the larger scion's body as it was exposed. His chest. Abs. And, of course, his enormous length. A reminder of what she'd had earlier. That was totally what she needed right now.

Gosh. Are they all huge?

For a brief moment she disappeared beneath the water, fully submerging herself to cool off even further. Then her eyes emerged once more, staring at the large male while he spoke. She meant for resisting the urges. Well, that was her fault for not elaborating. It was useful information though. Sex was apparently somehow even better in the other form! Knotting couldn't be done with this form. It was more romantic. In her other form she was bigger, yes, but not by much. A half foot. With their Human forms that would certainly help! Their wolf forms? Probably not much. Still, her head nodded meekly in response.

• Love 1

I can imagine, but its good that you enjoyed it, once you have a taste, you are eager for more, works both ways honestly, so your normal, so don’t be scared about it.” He said watching her disappear and reappear constantly he wondered what she was thinking about, perhaps she was piecing things together in her head, but he did notice her catch glimpses of him, he simply smiled at her, he could easily call her out on it, but she was a curious thing and wanted to drink in everything.

If you want, you are more than welcome to come closer and satisfy your curiosity, if you really wanted to try out wolf sex, we can try, we can stop of course if it's too much we can stop, if you want to try and experience the sensation of being knotted for the first time? Only if you want, of course, don’t want to make you feel like I’m putting you under any kind of pressure or stress.” He can see she was still new to all of this and simply wanted to make it a good experience for her and fun too.

He's confident enough that trying to use his werewolf form on her human form is likely not possible, it will probably hurt a lot and end up driving her away from sex, but if they both are werewolves, the chance is better, however, Axel never had sex with someone as small as her, despite knowing for him at least, the sex will be great, unsure if she would enjoy it as much despite she seems pretty eager.

• Love 1

A sigh of relief emerged from her in the form of bubbles just beneath the surface. Good. She was normal. This was normal. Her body just wanted more, and that was okay. Everyone had that. Actually, it explained why everyone was having sex right now. Maybe she just didn't notice it because she always kept away?

Another suggestion was made. She could come closer? That was dangerous. It might lead to something, and it wasn't as though she were completely ignorant about what men looked like! But also, her body was telling her to totally do it. Just looking was fine, right? And being close? It wasn't like she was going to touch or anything.

Selene scooted a bit closer. And then a bit more. Inch by inch until she was only about a foot away. That, however, was enough. Arms still held her knees close to her body, legs pulled in. It just kind of felt nice to be near people too.

He also suggested that they have sex. A way for her to try out the other form. Instantly her face went red at the idea. Her shoulders shrugged slightly. That was her only response to that. A maybe. She was too horny to say no, but too shy to say yes. Well, that and she was trying not to have sex. It would totally take over her entire day. Anyone she saw, she'd probably try to have sex with, after all this was her after having only briefly done it once. Would it not get worse?!?

Finally she tilted her head back, just enough to expose her mouth. "D-do you like it better in that form?"

• Love 1

As she came closer, he gave a light chuckle, she was adorable and innocent, it was fun to see, but also reminded him of when he was young and shy like her around the girls, when she stopped and was happy with the distance, he made himself open, making sure she had a good view of everything, even slightly sitting on the bank so some of his meat pole was on display for her, smirking at her as she gawked.

Her reaction to the suggestion made pounder for a moment, think he was a bit to forward with the idea, but took note of the fact she isn’t declining either, probably considering the idea at least, either way, he was gonna let her decide on her own and wasn’t gonna rush her. It was her choice after all if she wanted to experience it fully. Her next question was a surprise one, he thought the answer was obvious but for a moment he forgot and simply leaned forward holding his hands together with fingers intertwining with each other.

For me personally, yeah because the idea of knotting with my partner is a very blissful feeling, both partners interlocked, bound together as the male spews his entire load into her pussy, nothing will spill out, it takes some force to even pull it out, but letting the knot ride out before it deflates and letting it slide out and watch her leak my seed, to her suppose, its the feeling of being full, being locked together, heck some will even fall asleep in bed with their pussy and locked together throughout the night, but like I said, if you want to try it and see if it helps the itch, you’ll have better control of your desire, cause once your horny, it ain’t gonna go away until the deal with it, if you leave it, the sensation will just get worse and worse, but the good news is, the longer you leave it and when you finally do release, its a very blissful sensation.” He said explaining it to her as best as he could as he didn’t want her to have these questions and no one to ask without being scared or embarrassed.

• Love 1

Once more the poor girl's face was red. Axel slipped partly out of the water. Not only was his torso fully displayed to her, but so too was a fair portion of his penis! Or, at least, some of it. It just seemed like too much to be some. Either way she couldn't really hide the fact that she was admiring his form. At least she had enough will, for the moment anyhow, not to touch either of them.

Perhaps it was a bit obvious that he enjoyed being in the other form more, but it had flown over her head the first time. Other things had distracted her. But now she knew for certain! He had some good reasons behind it too. She had to admit that the ideas did sound quite appealing to her, head nodding repeatedly while she listened.

I wonder how big it gets? How big is the knot? I've not seen them up close!

Her eyes shifted back and forth between his face and his crotch. Finally, she settled upon his face. "I d-don't like transforming unless I need to. It's just harder to control myself." It probably would get easier if she did it more. Still. It also meant it'd be more difficult to control herself during these situations. In any case, she might as well as now, right?

"U-um. Can I see it?"

• Love 1

Harder to control? How so and in what way, not that I think about don’t ive ever seen your wolf form.” He said pondering for a moment before looking back at her request to see his true form, he smiled, and without another word, he stands up from the bank, allowing her to see him in his full glory. Axel bends hunches over as his body begins to crack as his skin is quickly replaced with fur, his body seems to gain mass and height, once his body shifted, he stood up straight giving a light stretch, his werewolf form was the polar opposite of his human form, his hair was white as snow and was extremely fluffy, he had a large tail that wagged slightly side to side, also fluffy, he stood at a whooping 12ft in height, needing to look down at her.

She's more likely interested in what his wolf side was packing, his red meaty cock hung between his legs along with his large orbs hanging low, at the base lay his knot that he was on about, but he quickly realized she might have trouble getting an idea of what he's like unless he erects, to see the full gauge, He sat back down on the bank with only his feet in the water. “Might as well show the full thing.” He hadn’t jerked off in a while but if she was curious to know how it looks.

So his hand came down and began jerking himself off in front of her, Axel was staring at Selene while doing so, using her for inspiration to get the juices flowing, he started to breathe a bit heavy, his mouth slightly open, even occasionally biting his lip, his chest began to heave out more and more as he was getting into it, after about 20 seconds his hand stops and releases revealing his cock at full mast, it was quite larger than his human size perhaps double his original size, it was throbbing every few seconds, veiny, the knot more visible, now Axel was all riled up, the smell of sex in the mansion, showing himself off to Selene has him just about as horny as her. “So..wh..what do you think?” His words was heavy with breaths, his scent of him being in heat would start to linger in the air around them.

• Love 1

"W-well it's harder to keep a clear head. Umm. Oh! I imagine it's like riding a horse, right? But the horse wants to go a different way, and I have to kind of struggle to steer it where I want to go."

She probably could have just said car. Then again it did feel like an entirely separate living being! "I can control it, j-just it's hard to not give into urges. Like biting people. Hunting." The little wolf paused, face brightening for a second. "S-sex. I guess I'm just afraid of losing control."

Axel was, as it turned out, completely fine with showing off his other form! As the man stood from the water she gained a close-up view of his entire body. The scent at this range prompted her to dip most of herself back into the water, only her eyes lingering above the surface in order to watch. An actual transformation was something she'd only seen a few times. It certainly looked more painful than it was. Of course the end result was the most impressive thing about it. Wolf stood before her was massive! Heck, she could stack two more of herself on her own shoulders and only then might she reach his height! Also, quite fluffy! And of course there was his dick too. It had taken on an entirely different appearance, not to mention it had also grown in size.

Gosh. Oh my gosh. People have sex with that?!?

When the man sat back down he was hardly in the water. Her eyes remained glued to his cock. However when Axel grasped a hold of it she snapped out from her gawking. It wasn't really fair that she was the only one getting a show, right? Heck, she could at least help him with his inspiration while he jacked off. It was pretty obvious what he was thinking about.

And so, with face completely red, the timid wolf stood to her feet. Hands settled together behind herself, fingers intertwining so that she didn't try to cover up. Her entire body was on display for him. Tiny breasts with slightly stiffened soft pink nipples. A gentle, slender build. Her hips were a bit wider, giving her rump a pleasant fitting roundness. Selene's mound was devoid of hair, her smooth tiny slit barely noticeable upon her pale form. Of course her best asset was probably her thighs: with the slight wider shape of her hips, and just enough fat and muscle, they were full for her size and presented just a slight gap between them.

It's so big. That has to get tiring, right?

She wanted to help, but she knew where that would lead. No, Selene was still trying to avoid outright having sex. Of course that was probably making things worse too, as it was difficult getting her mind away from it. After what felt like minutes Axel's hand finally came to a halt, revealing the wolfen cock in all of its glory. Without even realizing it Selene had scooted just a few inches closer. While she still avoided contact, she was perhaps uncomfortably close to it now. It didn't help that she was nearly washed over with the man's scent either. A hint of pink appeared upon her chest, her thighs, and her crotch. Clearly she was turned on. Still, she tried not to bring attention to it.

"I-it's amazing!"

• Love 1

Losing control huh, suppose it works well if you are with someone who can handle you~” He muses with a sultry tone in his voice, seeing her going wild in her wolf form was rather exciting though, seeing the little wolf go almost feral on him, it did send a little shiver through his body just thinking of it, but regardless he had to push that thought away for now.

As she seems to aid with him jerking off, Axel really enjoyed the view she was displaying for him, giving a seductive grin, licking his lips staring at her like a piece of fuckable meat, it really help with getting himself off, despite being undeniably cute for a small wolf, she was also quite attractive at the same time. After he finished prepping himself for her to enjoy the view, he took note of that fact she inched closer and closer, not commenting on the fact, letting her do as she wished.

Well, I’m glad you like it, so what's your verdict, think the idea of being knotted by something like this sound amazing?” He even gave his hips a slight wiggle towards her, almost trying to hypnotize them in a way, his claws remained on the bank, keeping him grounded, the scent for her only gets more potent the closer she got, due to the height difference, he doesn’t notice the slight pink.

The bank was having trouble supporting Axel's weight, so it ends up breaking, making him slide down more into the water, however, the slide down barely affected his posture, it just made him move closer to Selene, which actually caused his large member to rest against her face and chest, his meaty knotted cock was hot against her bare skin, she can both feel and hear his cock throbbing, almost like a heartbeat, her cold skin from being in the water was a slight shock to him, but he quickly composed himself. “Oops sorry about that, the slide down the bank~” Despite his apology, he doesn’t make much of an effort to try and pry himself away from her, for the moment, but he eventually pulls back, even only an inch from her face. 

• Love 1

That was true. If someone was around to help, losing control wouldn't be so much of an issue. Truth be told, most other wolves within their clan probably could keep her under control should she lose it. Provided, of course, they could catch her. Being swift and agile was her primary weapon. If she really wanted to, she could probably avoid most of them. But once she was caught? Well, strength was definitely one of her weaker areas.

Selene took notice of Axel's growing desire. The licking of his lips. That seductive grin. His eyes brushing across her naked form. If he lost control then there wouldn't be anything she could do about it. He would ravish her. In fact, within the back of her mind, a rather vivid image of it played over and over again. Legs squeezed together unconsciously at the thought.

It's like he's breeding me with his eyes. Gosh. This is hard.

With a slight smile she nodded. "I-it does sound amazing" she answered honestly. It would probably even feel different inside, right? Of course when Axel wiggled his hips she giggled softly, watching the large rod sway from side to side. It was somewhat hypnotizing, truth be told.

Suddenly a portion of the bank gave way. The massive wolf didn't move too far, but it was certainly enough. Selene's arms reached out on instinct, both to try and help him but also to grasp ahold of him as he slid into her body. The end result was the little wolf clinging against the large wolf's body, his dick trapped between the two. She could feel his cock throb against her chest, against her cheek, and he in turn could feel her little heart racing.

It's so hot. He smells nice too.

She didn't immediately remove herself. Without even thinking about it the girl started to nuzzle her cheek slightly against the head of Axel's red length.

It would be wrong to let him stay like this, right? After he did all this for me? Maybe if I help him make it go away, I'll feel better.

Probably not. It would probably just make it worse. That didn't really matter though. She wanted to help him! Also, it was just becoming too difficult not to do at least something. And so her slim arms repositioned themselves, gently cradling the wolf's cock along her belly, between her tiny breasts, and flush against the side of her face. Blue orbs raised to meet Axel's gaze.

"U-um. I'll help you get rid of this" she whispered, only to then plant a gentle kiss against the throbbing flesh. And another. Three kisses. Her little tongue emerged, lapping softly along one of the veins. Again, this time against the rim, only to end at the tip. Selene's body moved as well, very slowly leaning in, and then away, and then back in again, as though she were using the front of her body to pump along his heavy cock.

The tip isn't as pointy as others I've seen. I wonder if I'm doing okay.

• Love 1

He watched as she didn’t pull away from his rod, but instead embraced it, he made a light groaning noise as she began to enjoy it, although he was enjoying it more clearly when she wanted to help get rid of it. “Aren’t you just precious~” he cooed happily at her.

His breathing got heavier as she began to kiss and lick his member, which twitched at her touch, seeing her work on the tip. “If you get it wet, I could try and knot you with it, give you, your first knotting experience?” He said seductively, he wanted to mount the young girl but he still had sensed in him not to go too far with this, not wanting to force himself upon her despite how tempting it was.

If it makes you feel any better about this, I’ve never been with a girl who hasn’t had experience before, though the Alpha has claimed your virginity, it still feels like I’m fooling around with one~” He teases before his hands reached around to rest against her thighs gently, gently rubbing his soft and fluffy paw along her leg, almost a gentle message, his paws would come up to meet her rear end and teasingly grope, stretching her cheeks apart gently before letting them go, his middle finger began to slide down her crack and come around underneath, his finger brushing past her pecker and found where his finger wanted to go.

His finger began to gently rub along the lips of her pussy, slowly and gently tracing along the folds, he teased sticking his finger in with a slight prod, not enough to penetrate, but enough so that she would be able to feel those lips open slightly for a moment. His finger moved further until he found her happy button and began to rub, but he was a bit rougher with her button. “Am I being too rough baby?” He said in a light whisper with a seductive purr to match.

• Love 1

Red burned across her face at the compliment which had been heaped upon her. If she had a tail right now it'd be wagging. He was enjoying it! This of course only encouraged her to continue, and so continue she did. Another kiss was planted against the tip. Then her lips parted and she drew it partly into her mouth. Actually squeezing him into her mouth seemed kind of impossible, but she could tease it this way and, if he did cum, she could try to contain it. It also allowed her tongue an easier position to work, the tip of her sleek muscle tracing gently circles against the tip of Axel's length.

An offer was made to knot her. Her first knotting. The girl's small shoulders simply shrugged once. A maybe. Her mouth was a bit occupied, after all. She probably should have said no, but her body had taken over in responding for her. It certainly was something that she wanted to try, after all, but she was still trying to fight against the urges!

He's not wrong.

She had only just had sex this morning. Beyond that all she'd ever done was play with herself. This was all very new to her. She might as well have still been a virgin. Heck, given how quickly her body recovered it would have been impossible to tell otherwise. 

A hot breath washed over Axel's dick as hands grasped at her thighs, legs scooting just a little further apart for him. Soon the large paws reached her rump, squeezing against the squishy fat of her rear, even stretching her cheeks apart enough to expose her soft pink hole. That was embarrassing! In response her arms cuddled the man's dick even more snuggly against her body.

One long digit slipped between her legs from behind, the tip brushing along her tiny slit. A muffled moan escaped from her, legs twitching as the pale pillowy soft lips of her pussy were brushed upon. As he squeezed a finger into her body the healthy pink of her inner folds were briefly exposed. Already her hips were starting to move, rubbing her leaking womanhood against Axel's exploring hand.

Was he being too rough? Not at all! Her head shook slightly. Selene's lips also squeezed slightly, the little wolf suckling against her lover's dick while her tongue teased and her soft body pumped against the length. It wasn't just Axel giving off the scent of arousal now.

Getting hard to think.

• Love 1

Axel gave a deep sigh when she took the tip into his mouth, her small mouth almost felt like a pussy in a way of it being tight and small, but he was quickly reminded this was not the case, feeling her lips suckling upon the tip and her tongue doing her best to please him, biting his lip as she continued, the slit of his tip started to leak his pre-cum onto her tongue as she licked as much as she could. She was giving it her best and was proud of her. “Such a good girl~” He teased with reassuring compliments that she was doing a good job.

Playing with her slit and button started to get rougher as she didn’t seem to mind it at all, with that his finger prodded again, only this time he sought to penetrate, his finger going in, slowly going deeper and deeper, before gently pulling it back out, his finger rubbed along her inner walls, making sure everywhere was rubbed, he would eventually find that one specific area that felt different to her walls, he smiled knowing where his finger was. He began to rub it roughly, his speed started to pick up, and began finger-banging her pussy, keeping it focused on her G-spot.

All the while she nursed on his dick, with his free hand, he tested the waters more and placed his hand on her head, gently guiding her up and down his length, despite it only being an inch at best since he didn’t want to hurt the poor girl trying to swallow his large member she wasn’t even in her wolf form so he had to be extra careful. He manages to lean down next to her ear while she suckled at him, while he was finger fucking her cunt aggressively. “You are a cute little slut~ You can let go,  let your instincts go wild, I’ll knot you like a good little whore, and you’ll thank me later once that itch is gone.” He said before gently licking the side of her neck, she tasted her divine scent.

• Love 1

There it was. She could taste Axel leaking forth upon her tongue. Perhaps she was close to getting him off? The compliments were embarrassing too, but also encouraging! She was, after all, doing her best here! While she didn't have a tail in her current form, her hips did start to wiggle slightly as though she did have one.

Axel's hand started to get a little rougher. It was a bit uncomfortable at times, but overall it did feel quite pleasant. Then she felt the tip of his large finger press between her delicate lips. Another muffled moan escaped from the little warrior, body trembling as the massive wolf's digit slowly stretched apart her hot flesh. It was like she was being fucked all over again! She winced slightly, whimpering quietly as he pressed deeper and deeper. A sigh of relief escaped from her when the finger retreated, only to drive inside again.

Selene's juices soon coated Axel's finger while it pumped within her petite form. It was a difficult task given how small and how incredibly tight she was, flesh clamping down upon the intrusion like a vice, threatening to push him back out if he didn't apply pressure. Her hips continued to wiggle, assisting the man with his efforts.

He's breeding me with his finger! Oh gosh! Oh goodness it feels good!

A large hand settled atop her head. She felt her jaw pushed to its limits, eyes wincing slightly as even more of the wolf's red length was forced into her mouth. She didn't fight it though. Instead she tried her best to simply continue, suckling and lapping at the thick head, switching now to breath through her nostrils. With Axel's guidance the obedient warrior was soon lifting and lowering her head just a bit, body rolling slightly with the movements so that she could continue to please him with her chest and belly.

When Axel's finger brushed against the spongey region that was her g-spot, Selene's entire body tensed up around the wolf's finger. Eyes widened, hot breath washed over the portion of Axel's cock lodged within her mouth. Her legs closed in against the man's hand, trapping it. Then, after a few seconds of rubbing the spot the little wolf trembled with bliss. Hot, sweet nectar washed over her lover's finger and hand. It had been enough to force her to climax! She didn't even notice the vulgar language, or the suggestions.

Oh my gosh what was that?!?

• Love 1

Axel noticed her little movements as he pampered her with compliments for being so good, which she was, also noticed that she was starting to ride his finger like a cock, it was quite the fun experience for sure, he eased up on guiding her mouth, eventually not needing to guide her as she seemed to do so on her own accord.

It seems he caught her orgasming, feeling his finger suddenly become very wet, her legs gripping his hand, even her expression showed she had just cummed, but it seems like his words fell on deaf ears, no matter, he continued to finger her even after she already spewed her love juices over his finger. While also prying her off his cock but still fingering her still, he brought her closer to his chest, his finger still insides as he began to stretch open her pussy a bit more as began to use his index finger, slowly but surely getting both fingers in at once and repeating the same process.

Have you ever cummed before? I know those sounds and faces anywhere~” He teased while two fingers were inside of her, but he was a lot more gentle this time, easing up on his finger blasting and simply rubbing her insides slowly to get used to having two fingers instead. “Imagine you are riding  my cock while I finger you, I want to stick this inside you, but I want you to tell me to fuck you. Transform and let your heat take control.” He said smiling at her while also snuggling her at the same time, his furry chest was soft like lying on a bed.

• Love 2

A wave of exhaustion swept over the little wolf. Everything felt light and tingly! Her hips slowed their grinding movements upon Axel's finger, no longer rolling at all while she rode out her orgasm. Even so, she still did her best to suckle and lap her tongue against the man's cock. She was nothing if not a good little helper!

Alas, the large wolf had other plans. With a soft, wet pop Axel was freed from her mouth. She was drawn up into his chest, breathing heavily, eyes shutting as she entered a state of bliss. Arms gripped over the man's shoulders, fingers brushing through his fur.

So soft. And warm!

Without warning a second finger peeled her open, drawing a low moan from the young wolf's lips. She pulled herself closer still, trembling and whimpering as two digits pushed their way into her tiny opening. Austin had done this as well before taking her. Still, it was a new, uncomfortable sensation. At least to start with. She knew it got better now eventually, so she didn't fight it. She would just need to endure.

Her face grew hotter still at the scion's words, head nodding timidly. She had cum before! Heck, she'd already done it once today even! And she was certainly already imagining riding him. However speaking vulgar words? She could never do that!

Well, okay, she probably could, but she didn't want to. The idea of transforming made her uncomfortable as well. Even so, she didn't stop cuddling, or grinding her hips upon his fingers.

• Love 1

Axel continued to finger her now that two were able fit in, he began to go a bit rougher, what made it easier was the fact his fingers is soaking wet from her juices, so he decided to take advantage of that, pulling his fingers out and began to smear her juices over his meaty rod, mostly the middle to the tip since his tip was already wet from her suckling, after which he’d dive his fingers back into her pussy.

Seeing that she doesn’t have much interest in transforming, he simply bits his lips and shrugs, and thought ‘fuck it’ after giving her an aggressive finger banging once again with two fingers, he made sure his fingers went as deep as they could plus stretch around before he eventually came to a halt. He adjusted Selene so that she was in front of him, her back pressed against his fluffy chest, his hand holding her, and after a moment slightly lifts her up.

She gets to see what he was about to do before bringing her down as she suddenly felt the hot tip of his meaty wolf cock pressing against the entrance of her pussy, his hands begin to adjust her position and put Selene into a full nelson position, she would be able to feel his hot tip twitch at her entrance, his pre cum has began slithering down his length as he suddenly starts to prod at her pussy, trying to get the tip in, at first he was gentle, hardly using much force but there was some involved. His breathing increased, his chest kept huffing and puffing, his heart was racing, his heat starts to fill the air around them both, the smell of two werewolves in heat and all the tension was making the air stink of it.

• Love 1

As it turned out, Selene's ability to recover from her orgasms was improving! Already the exhaustion started to leave her and that familiar heat entered her loins. Axel hadn't stopped, continuing to pump his two fingers within her body. Thankfully this negated the discomfort of having to stretch herself out upon him again. Eyes flickered open, breath growing hot as her hips slowly started to roll once more.

I love sex! Gosh! Nnn! It's so good!

A hushed exhale of relief slipped free from the girl as fingers finally pulled free from her body. She twitched, flesh already starting to tighten again even as her crotch was brushed atop her partner's waiting member. Maybe he was finished? Or maybe he was just going to use her thighs now? She could totally do that!

Nope. Pressure drove against her slit. The two fingers returned, squeezing into her tight folds, driving a low moan from the eager wolf. Fingers gripped more tightly against Axel's furry form, body pressing low and eyes clenching shut as he dug deeper and deeper into her body. It was a little uncomfortable while she tried to adjust to the new depths within which he had pressed, but at least she managed to suppress her whimpering.

Ow. So deep! How deep is he going to go?

Once more the fingers retreated from her body, and once more she relaxed. Instead hands gripped at her hips and turned her around, face reddening with embarrassment as she was no longer able to conceal herself within his chest. Worse still, those same hands readjusted themselves, grasping at her tender thighs to lift her legs up, pinning them against her body! Eyes widened in shock at the lewd, exposed, vulnerable position that she was placed into. Heck, she couldn't even get out of it if she wanted to.

At least nobody else is watching!

Her mouth opened slightly, another breath escaping as the tip of Axel's massive red cock brushed against the pale lips of her pussy. Another adjustment briefly parted her delicate flower, a tingly sensation rushing up her spine as glistening pink flesh was exposed to the chilled air. Again and again he poked and prodded and rubbed against her. It was as though he were teasing her! Of course she knew better. Given their difference in size, and how wet they both were, it was going to be difficult pushing it in. Her body was already starting to tighten up again. Still, the idea of getting impaled upon him was both exciting and terrifying. Would she even survive?!?

"M-maybe it doesn't fit?" she suggested, a bit nervous. Of course Austin had managed to fit, but then he'd also been in his Human form, and even then he had only barely managed it. Heck, maybe he was just trying to stick the tip inside? Just finish in her? Then again he was in his wolf form, and he was certainly riled up. She could only imagine the willpower it had taken to restrict himself this much. Would he even be able to once he did enter her? Only time would tell, and for the moment she waited with bated breath!

• Love 1