The Obliging Wench Tavern - OOC Chat

If you are setting up camp the people staying up to watch need to give me Perception checks.

You can sleep in light armor wityiyt issue which I think means the whole party can sleep in armor.

I won't sweat things like a tent and there are large tents if you want more space.

Two of you can sleep in the carriage.

15 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Hoshiko will only need two hours of rest due to her ring. So she can more or less stay up most of the night to assist with that.

That sounds sensible to me I would assume Thasinia would take the other slot given her Perception check.

If you gals let me know what the plan is.

1 minute ago, love_and_poprocks said:

No I know how to make camps irl it’s just I was waiting on @DreamsnThings to reply. I will also help with the watch if needed.

Layla will take first watch

Hoshiko secund and third watch

Thasinia will take fourth and last watch.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I did it, though it was forced abit! ^u^

I think it worked well. I just realized the party isn't really "outdoor" type next adventures will take that into account.

I will give you gals time to do what you want on the camp and see if something goes bump in the night.

• Haha 1

@Chiyako

I just realized you have one more language because of your INT. Let me know what you choose.

Also what are you going to do. The orcs are 40 ft away.

If you alert the party we will roll Initiative.

Edited by MagnificentBastard

2 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

OH! Well unfortunately Kitsune doesn't say you can take Orc (which I probably would've taken due to her background) so I'll go ahead and grab Elven.

Also I wanted to sleep during the first shift to grab my two hours, if at all possible.

5ft away from each other.

You won't have time to cast a spell if that's what you are thinking. They will actually get a surprise round I just wanted to know if you would try Diplomacy. And if you knew what they were saying.

You rolled really low on the Perception check.

I would recommend you wait until the last shift since that way you will have all the spells you spend now but you could have slept before and after I suppose.

• Like 1

Well since I only needed two hours I had planned on sleeping in during one of the shifts, and to let two others take it. My plan had been to have two people on each watch, with Hoshiko acting as the second for two of them. But, um, we didn't really get a chance to discuss that.

How far away from us are they?

Edited by Chiyako

Just now, Chiyako said:

Well since I only needed two hours I had planned on sleeping in during one of the shifts, and to let two others take it. My plan had been to have two people on each watch, with Hoshiko acting as the second for two of them. But, um, we didn't really get a chance to discuss that.

How far away from us are they?

Oh sorry...😅 I thought people were eager to move to an Orc encounter.

They are 40ft away or charging distance.

• Like 1