Hunters Bedroom

Hunter raised an eyebrow "Currently you are the only one" he said now relaxing a bit now as he held her "that may change... but I am also not going to force someone to be my mate.. as leniant as the role is" he said now... Sakura still had the same freedoms as his mate ... he wasn't going to take those away.

Hunter would chuckle a bit "You alreasy know I love women of all shapes and sizes... as long as they are an adult" he said keeping her held close "If you dont mind me asking... why did you start calling me daddy?" He asked her now.... as much as it turned him on he was curious as to why she started calling him that.

Hunter would blush a bit now "I see... I understand." he said but he couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of his name "Well.... I don't think she was suggesting me for that..." he said now "Or did she just want you to have a mate?" he asked raising an eyebrow "Because you can still sleep with anyone you want" he said now as he got comfortable continuing to hold her.

Hunter would look at her now before smiling a bit now "Well I don't think you should change...mate or no mate... you are great just the way you are" he said nuzzling her before blushing a bit more now as he held her he would begin to imagine her in such an environment... the idea turned him on some but he did not want that for her "Well you don't have to resort to that... you can still sleep around with other males here while still being my mate" he said kissing her gently now 

Hunter raised an eyebrow at that now having a bit of a naughty idea in that regards but he knew June would need to be the one to talk Alex into it.  "We could very easily do that... maybe a bit of a double date...What good is having a mate if I can't bring her out on dates?" he asked teasingly now rubbing her cheek now as he held her close

Hunter would only chuckle a bit at that statement "I think that would be perfect" he said before chuckling a bit "Always thinking about how to make a guy hard..." he said teasingly giving her ass a spank before smiling a bit "Maybe you oughta show me how the dress looks on yourself?? or is it much to small now?" he asked her now curious what it would look like on her.