Looking for Futa

So this is from a roleplay I had a year ago before the person left so I want to make it a complete story.

Basically, a mysterious virus came to earth and wiped out all men from the population. Due to the extinction of men, humanity has no way or reproducing so they have created the first futanari through genetic engineering to solve this issue. a year after that, the virus caused people to have animal ears and heats. The plot starts a century after the virus started and futanaris have increased in population. There is even a rule that futanaris can have multiple women to increase the population.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I roleplayed a futa character before and I'd be somehow interested but that would depends on the settings and characters.  Just posting here to revive some activity as well. I have a certain interest in futa but not on every kinds of them. Well, this can still open up to ideas so I'll leave my post here (considering the idea of the threads sounds interesting too)

On 06/07/2023 at 07:59, Sera said:

I roleplayed a futa character before and I'd be somehow interested but that would depends on the settings and characters.  Just posting here to revive some activity as well. I have a certain interest in futa but not on every kinds of them. Well, this can still open up to ideas so I'll leave my post here (considering the idea of the threads sounds interesting too)

oh alright! should i ecchitext?