"All I did was..." [Yubi x DoctorMindbender]

Indeed, most of the photos were of her. A combination of her in public places, some taken through windows of private places, hacked webcams and phone cameras. Some of those are ... quite private.

Others were not. They were mostly of her ex-lovers, or male friends. There was another of her current boyfriend. Naked, with a woman. From this angle her identity was clear: One of Maeve's coworkers. She was on her knees. Her mouth on his erection. In the background, a small photo on the bedside table. It's one of Maeve and her boyfriend at the fair, from a photo booth from their first date. It put Maeve, or at least the Maeve from the fair, in the position of watching her boyfriend while another woman, maybe even someone she considered a friend, sucked his cock.

Sam shook his head - he had warned her.

Maeve was frozen with shock at the identity of the woman. She trusted this woman and she went ahead and do this?! Her body started to tremble from anger as she gritted her teeth, "When I get out of here, I'm going to find you both and make you two suffer." Every positive feeling she had towards them became twisted.

Sam sat, watching with rapt attention, his hands folded in front of him. A smile spread across his face. She was beginning to see that this other man didn't love her, that he never did - and that her friend had betrayed her. Sam didn't want to hurt her, but it was necessary for her to realize that Samuel was the only one who ever loved her, the only one she could trust.

And for her to do that, she has to escape this place quickly. There are no windows for her to climb on and the door is locked with a coded password. How does she find out what it is? Maeve needs to figure that out first before she even thinks of her vengeance. "God, how does he afford this?" Her eyes looked around and saw the rack where the dress was and wondered if she could remove it. There are two choices for her, take the chance to destroy the keypad or stay here for life.

Sam's parents were wealthy. The trust fund went a long way when one doesn't have expensive hobbies, and was willing to sleep in a car. He talked them out of the lake house, far away from civilization or the prying eyes of the neighbors. What he had saved, and with this house, he knew he had enough to finally give Maeve the life she deserved. Once they were married, he would even help her get her revenge. All of the skills he had learned to protect her over the years, the secluded room she was now locked in, could all prove useful to the endeavor.

Honestly, she hasn't thought far if what she will do once she has her vengeance. Probably move far away so that Sam can't find her? That is if she can even get out of here. Heading to the door, Maeve decided to investigate the keypad. Maybe she should try to think of the password.

Sam watched, equal parts fascination and horror. Would she guess the combination, or would the door freeze her out after she puts  in too many wrong combinations? What if she did get through, in the room where Sam sat. He ran through the scenarios in his mind, preparing for the possibilities.

The door buzzed. A moment of fear seized Sam, as he realizes what was happening, but he manages to scramble to the door before it swings open.

This second room was also devoid of windows, on the far side a wooden staircase leading to a single door secured with a different high tech looking lock. Unlike the chamber where Maeve had initially been held, this room had been furnished into some kind of bridal suite. The near side is dominated by a king size, four poster bed. On the far side a small upholstered seating area arranged around a television which showed the feed from the small chamber. Also on the far side a small door way, covered with a curtain, providing some privacy to a bathroom area. The walls were covered in a lightly patterned wallpaper, soft carpeting covered the floor.

Out of place, in the middle of the room, a rolling cart. On top of the car a massive layered cake, topped with two figures - one which bares a striking resemblance to Maeve and the other Samuel along with plastic serving utensils. Underneath, a bucket of ice, the top of a wine bottle peaking through and a pair of champagne flutes.

It took a second for Maeve to process that she got the password right on her first try. This caused bubbles of excitement in her. If it was this easy, she can get out in no time and take revenge! Her eyes twinkled like how it used to and she thought she was ready for it until she saw the next room.

It looked like it was prepared for a wedding and Maeve was not sure what to think. She also saw a television and upon closer inspection, it showed the room she was in before. He was watching her here?! Where the hell is he then?! Grumbling, she decided to explore to see if anything can help her. Knives are no good because all she could see are plastic utensils so she needs something else.

The woman noticed his narrowed eyes and she nearly smiled. She's getting to him and she knows it. Just a bit of a push... Maeve walked around and said, "Normally, a girl would be happy with this kind of set up but kidnapping her? That's a definite deal breaker." She was playing with fire though she will stop once things start to go south.

"..." Maeve couldn't say anything against that because it's true. Everyone, no matter who, has lied to her. Even her family and herself. What is to say that he never lied to her? But... She quickly shook her head, she can't give in like this! "You can say that but who knows if your words are true."

"I would never cheat on you, sweet Maeve." Sam said, bending down on one knee "I have never cheated on you. Not with another woman. Or another man ... or even myself." Blushing as he said the last part.

"That's why you know I am telling the truth when I say I am yours, and you are mine."

Looking at him, he looked like a submissive puppy with his demeanor. But with what she has seen prior to this says otherwise. He is an absolute creep and a stalker who is obsessed with her. That's absolutely disgusting and she should call the cops on him but for some reason, the thought of someone that loves her and only her doesn't sound so bad...