"All I did was..." [Yubi x DoctorMindbender]

That was enough to push Sam over the edge, the thought of those parts that made her a woman, that were supposed to be used to start a family being nothing more but a place for him to fill with filth.  Still pushing as fast and hard as he could, he moaned out "Yes ... yes my cum dumpster ....." as he released the warm, creamy cum deep inside her. Spent, he pulls out, sitting on the bed. In a shockingly gentle gesture he pats his lap, indicating for her to lay her head down.

He stroked Maeve's hair, while she lay, eye level with his now flaccid cock still covered in their combined mess. "I'm sorry I had to hurt you, my love. Please don't make me do it again." He spoke, using a gentle soothing tone, "It'll be okay. You can rest now, Maeve."

He watched Maeve, asleep on his lap. His wife. His sex toy. For Sam, both were the connected. Certain that she was in a deep sleep, he carefully lays her head on a pillow, careful not to wake her. He quietly cleans up the mess from the night before, wanting to leave the room ready for what was to come. Everything else done, he gathers up the clothes, hers and his, carrying them to the top of the stairs. After all, she won't be needing them anymore. Pressing his hand to the biometric lock, it clicked open. He slipped through, letting it lock behind him, leaving her alone ... for now

The smells became distinct: Baking bread, the frying of bacon. It's enough that one couldn't help but imagine the smell of it sizzling. It goes on, for what must seem like an eternity for someone who doesn't know what day it was, let alone which day they had last eaten.

Finally, though Sam appeared at the top of the stairs, with a food service tray wearing only an apron. With careful balance he walked it down the stairs bringing it to Maeve. He set it on a  small dining table, just enough for two, in the middle of the suite. Pulling of the top, reveals a serving plate piled with fluffy eggs, crispy bacon and fresh baked biscuits. Along with it, two plates and some plastic serving utensils.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Sam, smiled. The was something endearing about that, her trying to save her little bit dignity - wanting to hide her embarrassment. He'd already seen her begging to be used, her face covered in his cum. He laid a kiss on her forehead, and says in a tender, loving tone "You're welcome, my fuck toy".

He sat down across from her, piling on the food to his own plate, and continued "Besides, you need your strength. I want to let you upstairs, but first you have to prove I can trust you, that you won't run away, by being a good, obedient cum dumpster."