Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth stared in shock as she had not been expecting this. Nevertheless, she saw the girl beginning to walk over to where they were. She got up out of her seat and now began to bend over as well. As she did, she continued to pleasure Nadia with her tongue while waiting for the other girl to begin on her.

• Love 1

The other girl was one of the quieter ones in class.  She was happy to be given the chance, to be closer to a girl like Beth, someone that felt a little out of her league.  She followed the other girl's lead, slowly lifted Beth's skirt, pulled her panties down.  She stared at Beth for a few seconds before pressing her face against her and stuck her tongue in.  She had a little less experience than some girls, but took her time to roam around with her tongue.  

It was certainly a show, the three girls going at it.  The thought of Beth being between her and the other girl turned Nadia on more, causing her to moan.  All eyes were on the trio, even the few other pairs who had been going at it separately.  It was a rare sight, they all wanted to see where it went, if there would be other surprises, as well how the class pet handled the extra attention.

• Love 1

“Focus, Beth.”  Nadia said playfully.  “All the girls are watching us…they all want you.”  Maybe it would make a girl like Beth nervous, but it was important make her feel desired, to be aware of what she probably already knew.  Girls were drawn to her, for various reasons.  She never had to feel lonely in class.  One girl or another would give her attention.

”…Maybe this should be a class activity.  I’d even let it go past lunch, a little into class and let you all eat later.”  Miya thought out loud, watching her pet’s reaction.  A classwide orgy, Beth would not have them all at the same time of course, but most of the girls in class taking turns either pleasing her, or being pleased by her.  Playing with others when it was not her turn.  Miya was sure that would be something new for Beth, never being involved with a group that size.

• Love 1

Beth blushed at Nadia’s words, looking around at the classroom and seeing all eyes in her. It definitely did make her feel nervous but at the same time she felt turned on as well.

Suddenly Beth looked up at Miya as she spoke and found herself blushing even brighter now. “W-what?! A-are you b-bring serious?!” She asked in pure shock. She had never done did with so many girls at the same time before.

• Love 1

Miya had not been completely serious, had been thinking about it, but now  it sounded more appearing. “Gather around them girls.  Everyone will get a turn with Beth.” The class gathered around the three of them.  For now they waited, a few started kissing or touching each other, others watched, looking at Beth mostly, with a sexual hunger.

It just turned Nadia on more, realizing she helped trigger the first class orgy.  “Mmm…ready for this Beth?  The whole school will likely hear about this within a few days.”  Most girls had not had this many at a time, she would likely be even more popular.

• Love 1

Beth watched as all the girl in the class began to gather around them. She felt extremely nervous now and then looked up at Nadia. She was quiet for a moment but then nodded and uttered, “y-yeah.., I’m ready…” with that being said, she then leaned back in and continued to pleasure Nadia with her tongue. She wondered how exactly this orgy would go.

• Love 1

Miya was the only one, for now at least, not getting involved.  Just watching all her girls gather, to give Beth an experience she would likely never forget.  She was the focus.  They all looked at her, imagining what they might do to her.  One started kissing Nadia, another stood at Beth’s side, hand caressing her ass, teasing doing something another to it, to give Beth at least 3 girls at the same time.

• Love 1

Nadia was really getting into it now, moaning through the kissing while Beth’s tongue went to work on her, surrounded by so many other girls.  She had never been in anything like this either.

Considering the nature of the school, it was no surprise a number of girls carried a variety of toys with them.  The third girl pulled out a dildo, slid it it between Beth’s cheeks, teased a bit then pushed it inside, going in and out steady and a little slow at first.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The crowd was clearly getting into it.  Nadia was a little jealous, she was lucky to be the first, but it was Beth who was going to get a turn with all of them.  The girls behind her were getting enthusiastic, wanting to make their time last.  "You like that?"  The girl with the dildo asked.  "Its kind of like you, it's been in so many girls."  She went harder and faster.  "The whole school will hear about this n a few days, about you.  You love that, don't you?"  It was somewhat friendlier, but it was more of the conditioning Beth had already gone through in a way.  "It's pretty big, but you love it, don't you?"  While she was saying that, the other girl's tongue had got very energetic.  She loved she had been drawn into something like this and moved with a hunger for Beth, leaving no spot untouched, knowing other girls would likely take turns doing the same.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan out louder and louder as she felt the dildo moving harder and faster in and out of her. She did her best to continue to pleasure Nadia but was struggling a little from her own pleasure. As the girl spoke to her, she knew all of this would happen but she was right about everything. “Y-yes… I do… I-I love it…!!!”

• Love 1

Nadia put her hands on Beth's head and pushed her closer.  "Show me how much you love it.  Show the girls waiting for a turn how much of slut you are, how badly you want all of us."  She was happy to let the legend grow, be a part of it.  More importantly she knew her turn was getting shorter.  Miya looked at the time.  "Everyone should get a fair amount of time.  Let's give you three a few more minutes, then switch to the next three.  Be sure not to leave Nadia disappointed, Beth."  Three at a time sounded interesting, and kept it from going too long.  Though the other girls did not necessarily have to do the same things as these ones were.  She would do her part to help spread it too.  "That's right though, this shouldn't be a secret.  Tell all your friends, classmates in other classes.  Make sure everyone knows what Beth is doing, that she loves this.  That's the sort of girl she is."  The whole class was getting caught up in the school culture.  Some had experiences similar to Beth, but this still felt right.  They all wanted a turn with her.  They were all turned on by what Beth had become.

• Love 1

Beth only continued to lick more at Nadia’s pussy, pleasuring with her clit with her tongue as well as slipping her tongue inside of her and wiggling it around. As things went on and everyone spoke, Beth blushed. She knew that most of everyone knew who she was. She had spent time with just about everyone in the school and knew she had a reputation. It turned her on so much, how much she was know, how much she was used an just a plaything by everyone at this school.

• Love 1

Nadia pressed Beth's face even harder against her as she finally came.  With that Miya called for the end.  "Next three!  First come first serve!"  She timed it intentionally.  There was an appeal in new picking up where the previous two left off.  For Beth to already be part way there when they started.  "Think there is anything this girl hasn't been done yet?"  One of them asked.  "She's been trained so well.  You know, she acted like she did not like any of this when she came here?"  Answered another, one of the one who helped train her.  "What do you think, between all of us at this school, is there anything you haven't done, dirty as you are...well I have one idea..."  The second girl added, planning to give Beth what might be a surprise, but waited to see what she said.

• Love 1

Beth lapped up Nadia’s juices and then watched as the new girl came over to her. Her mouth dropped with Nadia’s juices as she stood there, listening to them as they spoke. She blushed as the one reminisced about her when she had now started at the school. She then looked up at the other and shook her head uttering, “no I… I think I’ve done… just about everything….”

• Love 1

"..Well, does something like this feel familiar?"  The girl said, kneeling down.  She would not be surprised if Beth really had done everything possible to do with one or more girls.  But this seemed like one of the less likely things.  One of the few things there was a chance to be a surprise.  It started simple enough, more of what she had likely felt countless times, a few fingers rubbing against her, before sliding in, going in and out, but it did not last for long.  "...Or is this new?"  She asked before slowly sliding her entire fist in, waiting to see how Beth reacted.  Had she experienced this before?  It probably was not common, if she had.

• Love 1

Beth blushed and watched as the girl got onto her knees. She began to moan softly as she feet the girl teasing her eyes her fingers and began to finger her but then suddenly, her eyes widened as she suddenly felt the girl’s fist slip inside of her. She immediately let out a loud moan as well. She had in fact experienced this before however, it was rare that she would get to feel it. “Y-yes… I-it feels familiar… I-I have… felt this b-before…” she uttered in between her moans.

• Love 1

It was a little disappointing it did not surprise her.  But at the same time, it was arousing that was as slutty and experienced as she was.  "Either of you willing to do this to her ass?  Wonder if she's had that?  If she's such a slut, she's already had both at the time."  One of the two girls, still thinking about what to do shrugged.  "You'll get a good spanking if did not keep yourself clean, Beth...but then you would like that."  The other girl reached down, following the first's lead, but easing her hand slowly up Beth's ass.  Once they were both in, they moved their hands slowly back and forth in both stretched holes.  "How about that?  You felt this before?"  The first one asked.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan and then suddenly heard the girl’s words. She was hesitant about this. She in fact had never had two firsts in both of her holes at the same time. She felt a little nervous and wanted to protest but before she could it was too late as she felt other one of the girls’s slip her fist into her ass. She let out another loud moan and continued to moan loudly as she felt both of them beginning to move their hands in and out of her. 

“Ahhhh! N-no… I-I’ve never felt… this before… I-it feels… really good..!!!” She moaned out while leaning on her desk for support.

• Love 1

"Look, we found something new!"  The first girl called out as they worked on Beth.  "Look at how much he she loves it.  She's addicted to it.  Could she even live without sex anymore?"  The second girl wondered out loud.  "Let's not take our time, I want to see her, to cum with both her holes stretched out by fists.  How will she do it?  Show us Beth, beg for it, while we give it to you."  They could only move so much like this, but they eagerly went at it.  They moved in unison, same time, same pace.  The third girl did not even care she was not doing anything, she found it hot just to watch, while fingering herself, watching to see if it frustrated Beth that she was not doing anything.

• Love 1

Beth only continued to moan out louder and louder as she felt the girl’s hands moving in unison in and out of her holes. She leaned more against her desk moaning, “y-yes…! I-just like that… o-please make me cum…! I-I want to cum so bad..! Please make me cum!” She begged them and then blinked and looked over at the third girl fingering herself and frowned a little and said, “c-come here… l-let me get a taste of you…!”

• Love 1

The third girl was wrestling with whether or not to do let Beth.  There was something appealing about not letting her.  "You probably aren't used girls saying no...what will you do if I keep doing this?"  The first girl thought that was an interesting strategy.  How would Beth deal with sexual frustration, not being given the chance to please others like she loved to?  They were all curious to see if she would do more than beg.  The two fists continue to stretch her insides in new ways, that would probably eventually give her a sort of orgasm different to what she had felt so far.  Would she just beg more, or do something else?  The rest of class watched intently, seeing something they never had either, trying to imagine how Beth felt.  The majority had never even experienced one fist.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan out loudly with some drool even leaking out of her mouth due to the immense pleasure she was feeling. She looked at the third girl who continued to pleasure herself and refuse her help. “P-please.. c-come in… I-I can.., m-make you feel… s-soo much better than your fingers… p-please let me help you…!” She begged her more.

• Love 1