Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth frowned and felt a little disappointed by Bianka’s answer but then smiled and nodded and Rebecca. She was right. She would have to keep trying. Bianka would admit it eventually. For now she just continued to thrust her hips and began to suck on Bianka’s breasts as they dangles above her.

• Love 1

Rebecca noticed Beth’s disappointment but was glad she took the advice well.  Beth did not accepted the truth immediately either.  While Bianka was more willing to do it, it was not a surprise it would still take some time.

Of course, feeling so good, it did not take long for Bianka to reach her first climax.  Her arms got weak and her upper body collapsed on to Beth.  Rebecca considered the next step, did they try something else, or do more of the same.  “Hmmm.  Maybe it’s soon enough, if she wants more, make her beg.  Beg genuinely enough you really believe she wants it.”  It was one of the things she had done with Beth, though she had waited longer, mostly because Beth was less willing in the beginning.  Bianka could probably be convinced to beg already though.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Beth stopped thrusting as she suddenly felt Bianka collapse and fall on top of her. She then looked up at Bianka as she began to suggest what she should do next. Looking at Bianka, Beth suddenly would take a handful of her hair and pulled back to make the other girl look at her. Once she did, Beth looked at her in the eyes and slapped her across the face with her free hand. “You like that? You like that don’t you, you slut?! You want more don’t you? I know you want more! Beg me for more! Beg us for more!”

• Love 1

Bianka was a bit confused from the pleasure and its sudden stop.  She came to her senses and yelped a bit as her hair was pulled.  She was forced to think about it, how much she wanted it, what exactly it was that she wanted.  She hesitated, but Beth could see it in her eyes, that she wanted more.  Rebecca leaned over, whispered in her ear, though made sure Beth could hear it.  “Call her mistress, I want to see how she reacts…and that’s what she is to you, while she is in this mood.”

Bianka gulped, as she tried to find her words, ultimately taking the other girl’s advice.  “I, I do love it.  Please…mistress.  Fuck me more, be rough with me…please keep treating me like this.”  She did like the other side of Beth too, wanted more of that.  But she was craving this side of her as well.  Wanted to see how far she would go.  “Please do whatever you want to me, whatever you need to teach me.”  She was still not convinced it would work, but she wanted Beth to try as hard as she could,

• Love 1

Beth looked up at Bianka, waiting for her response and suddenly she blushed and gasped and genuinely looked shocked when she heard Bianka call her mistress. It felt so weird but it felt good, she liked the sounds of it. With a smirk she asked, “anything?”

Almost immediately Beth would latch her hands onto Bianka’s hips and began to thrust her hips up into Bianka once again. She began to move and thrust as aggressively and as roughly as she could, fucking Bianka how she wanted. Her hand lowered itself to her ass, squeezing it and smacking her cheeks over and over again getting harder with each smack.

• Love 1

"...A...anything!  Let it out on me, things others did to you, you always wanted to do to someone else!"  Bianka wanted Beth to feel free to indulge everything she had ever bottled up on her  To fully explore this side of herself, no matter where it went.  Bianka wanted to do that to help her, also to experience the results herself.  A test, the only way she could be 'broken', 'converted'.  She did not know if it was possible, but if it was she wanted to feel it, have Beth do it for her.

"She means every word of it.  She''ll do anything for you.  Have fun, go as far as you want."  Rebecca said as she went back to work.  She had seen this sort of thing before.  Bianka had an attraction to anyone who would treat her like this.  She was taking a step in the right direction, but for now it was just about the power, aggressiveness, whether it was boy or girl.  She needed some time treated like this to make the full shift.  The cycle of the school was coming full circle again.  Beth was at least partially becoming Rebecca as Rebecca had became the girls who did the same to her, and Bianka was where Beth was.  Rebecca was turned on more, wanted to see where Beth would go.  She would also not mind occasionally having sex one on one with this side of Beth, though that would be another time.

• Love 1

Beth continued to thrust her hips up and down, in and out of Beth with all she had. She continued to smack her ass as it began to turn bright red. She looked up at her breasts above her face, leaning up and taking her nipples I to her mouth, sucking and licking on them, bitting and tugging on them with her teeth. This was the first time she had felt this freedom. The first time she truly felt free and could do whatever she wanted to do. It felt incredibly. She wanted to keep going with Bianka. Lust and pleasure was oozing off of her. She wanted to give Bianka everything.

• Love 1

It was getting painful in places, but Bianka would endure it for Beth, let her do whatever she wanted, do what ever she told her.  Later they would probably act like ordinary girls together, friends, roommates.  But when they were like this, she was completely obedient.  Exploring that side of herself, like Beth was exploring her more aggressive side.  "...More...more...I want to see more...find out which side is the real you..."  She looked down at Beth, moaning, a look in her eyes.  Perhaps not love, but trust, loyalty.  She would not complain about anything the other girl wanted her to do, she would do it because she was told to.  Rebecca was not likely to say much either at this point, there might be the occasional bit of advice, or encouragement, but she wanted to see what Beth chose to do on her own, with a girl who had willingly given Beth absolute control over herself.  For now, she just contributed, giving it to her from behind.  She was curious too, Bianka's implied question.  Just what was the 'real' Beth?  This side of her, the submissive side, or something in between?

• Love 1

Beth looked up at Bianka as she spoke to her and stared down at her. She blushed at her words and she too began to think about this and wonder just who was the real her. She felt like she had done everything she could to Bianka. The only thing she would really keep going the was thrust aggressively in her, spank her occasionally and continue to play with her breasts and nipples but along with this she would also talk dirty to Bianka, call her a slut and whore for cock, tell her how she was just another girl to be used and that she was her’s from now on to do whatever she wanted to do with her.

• Love 1

Rebecca could understand Beth needing more time to get used to this, figure things out.  They wore Bianka down, she was barely awake by the time were done with her.  Glazed eyes, drooling.  She had agreed she was Beth's told her she would do anything she said, let her do whatever she wanted and when.  Rebecca was sitting at her side catching her breath.  "Have fun with your new toy, from now on.  It is rare to find one so enthusiastic about it.  Take some time to think about the answer to her question.  Some time to figure out who you really are.  I still expect you to be submissive to me most of the time, though playing with this side of you occasionally might be fun.  But now that you have a taste for the other side, I also want to know where it takes you.  You are my second in our gang after all, you could be more valuable acting like this sometimes."  Their relationship was shifting a little as well, Rebecca was still the boss, but she expected Beth would not quite so submissive at times from here on.  Could help punish other future members who needed it, or stand up to rivals.

• Love 1

They finished up with Bianka and let the girl lay on the bed and rest. Beth caught her breath as well as she calmed herself down and looked over at Rebecca as they spoke to each other. Beth blushed at some of her words and nodded along saying, “of course I’ll keep being your submissive girl whenever you need. I will also think about about this new side of me. I’ll keep doing what I can to convert Bianka more as well. I’ll keep your words in mind… thank you for this evening….”

• Love 1

Rebecca was happy with how things went too and where they might go later.  But there was something else they could discuss while Beth was here, and more assertive.  "While you are still in this mood, what do you want for the purpose of our gang?  Just girls for me, or something more?"  The different gangs did have variety in focus, some really were closer to traditional gangs, others were simply groups devoted to their leader(s), a mix of harem and fan club.  Some fought over territory or girls, or smuggled things that were hard to get on campus, both things more innocent and more forbidden.  "I don't want you to be submissive right now.  I need you to make this into something.  I want to hear your thoughts of what you do or don't want this to be.  What we decide to do, I want you to follow my orders because we share a goal, not just because I order you."  She would make the final decision, but Beth's opinion mattered here.  They would probably not do anything she was strongly opposed to and was more likely to do things they both wanted.

• Love 1

Beth looked over at Rebecca as she asked her what she wanted. It was a hard choice for her to make. She was already devoted to Rebecca and would already do what she wanted but perhaps this is what they needed, for her to not act like a submissive now at that time. “I…. I like the idea of our gang being more of a traditional gang… it already seems like it is leaning that way with you being the leader, me being your second and Bianka being under me. As for the purpose of our gang…. I feel like we already have somewhat of a thing going. You converted me all those years ago and now me and you, mostly me, I’m doing the same to Bianka… perhaps our gang could take in new girls or girls who don’t know their purpose yet, and he can convert them and work on them, use them…. Something like that…?” She suggested.

• Love 1

A little bolder than Rebecca expected, but not too extreme.  It fit with the stuff they had done far, willing to get a little physical, but not too extreme.  She liked it.  "You have a taste for it too now."  She said with a small smile.  "Have to start small though.  Focus on girls in our classes who look like good targets."  She glanced at Bianka.  "Her class of course would have the most girls like that.  Once we got a few more, we can set up a territory.  Try to win over as many girls in that area as possible.  Either around this room, or yours."  There was also the potential of 'stealing' girls from competing gangs once they got stronger, or to defend themselves.  Gang wars of sorts, violent, but not extremely so.  It sounded fun for a while, maybe they could consider other things to mix in when they were stronger.  "Take your time with this one for now, but if you see any good options in your classes, recommend they spend some time with me.  Make her suggest the best girl or two in her class too."  They had to start small of course, focus on Bianka, maybe one or two others.  As they grew they could speed their targets.

• Love 1

Beth smiled and was happy that Bianka liked her idea. She then looked down at Bianka and agreed. Her classes would be the best to look for potential targets. She could even ask Bianka to point out some to her as well. “Yeah, that could work. We should set up here around your room since you are the leader after all. I’ll keep my eyes out for girls as well and send them your way.” She smiled.

• Love 1

Around her room was appealing,  in time maybe all her neighbors would be her women.  That was an arousing thought.  “You can dress her and take her back to your room for tonight.  I found that quite satisfying.  If you still feel the mood, maybe you can try asserting yourself over her non-sexually.  She is as loyal to you now as you are to me.  Try to have some fun with it.”  Beth could stick around too if she wanted, but it was worth giving her some one on one time with Bianka.  “Do whatever feels natural with her.  She is the key to finding the real you.”  The two were a natural match for each other, that was what Rebecca felt.  The other girl had brought this side out of Beth, who knew what else she could teach about herself?

• Love 1

Beth nodded at Rebecca and said, “I think she’s had enough for today.” She then gets up and begins to dress herself and Bianka. Once both were ready, Beth gave Rebecca a wave and picked up Bianka, draping her hand over her shoulder and began to carry her out of the room and off to their dorm.

It took them a while to get there but soon enough, Beth entered their room with Bianka in tow and walked over to the girl’s bedroom and laid her down onto it with a sigh.

• Love 1

Within a few minutes of returning to her bed, Bianka began to come back to her senses.  She glanced at Beth, her roommate, friend, and now part-time mistress.  She wondered which mood Beth was still in, what else might happen for the night.  The soreness in some spots, pleasure in others, could still be felt.  She wiped off some of the partially dried drool and rubbed her eyes, look for any hint of which side Beth was in now.  Whether the room brought her back to her old self, or whether she was going to follow Rebecca’s advice.

• Love 1

Beth looked down at Bianka and could feel her finally waking up. With a smile she said, “looks like you’ve finally snapped back to your senses. I have to say, you were quite the slut back there with me and Rebecca using you. Are you sure you’re still not a lesbian yet? From what I was seeing, you looked like a full fledged one,” she teased her with a smirk.

• Love 1

It was still hard to guess which mode Beth was in with that question and observation.  Bianka could see either doing it, potentially playful or serious.  She could not blame her for asking either, but it was not so simple.  She had certainly been attracted to Beth, was it really her body though?  It was was the personality, aggressiveness and controlling nature that drew her.  She felt like a boy that did the same would have had a similar effect.  More importantly, she still felt the doubt.  That true ‘conversion’, if possible, should not be so quick or easy.  Unless she already was lesbian, or at least bi, deep down.  “…I…don’t know…”. That was the safest answer, maybe the most honest.  Addressed her doubts, while not completely denying what just happened.

• Love 1

Beth awaited Bianka’s answer and kept her questing about what mode she was in as well. As she answered, Beth felt herself frown at the answer and then sighed, “I see… well then I guess we’ll just have to keep doing it until you finally get it and understand….. we’ll probably have more sessions everyday either with just me and you or with Rebecca as well.” She then leaned in and pinned Bianka down, holding onto her arms, her face close to the other girl’s, “or we can keep going some more tonight….”

• Love 1

It was still the aggressive side.  Bianka felt her heart beat faster, the excitement and arousal return, when she heard those words, and Beth got so close.  The power of her mistress.  She had said it before she would say it again.  “…Mistress…” she said it softly, affectionately but obediently.  “Please, mistress do whatever it takes.”  She did not know if it was possible, doubted it could be done quickly.  “…whatever you want to do to me…”. But if could be done, she wanted to feel it.  What it was like to turn her current attraction to boys to disgust.  To desire Beth, as a girl, and the other girls here.  To look at that body and feel lust.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Beth blushed as once more she heard Bianka referring to her as mistress. When she talked like that, how could she not give her what she wanted. With a lewd smirk, Beth turned the lights off and stripped down both of them once more.

Like last night, this night Beth and Bianka had sex until sleep took both of them. Beth would dominate Bianka more like she wanted, doing various things to her and commanding her to do things to her as well. Many orgasm where had between the two of them until they both passed out and drifted off to sleep.

When morning came, both laid in Bianka’s bed, naked and wrapped up in each other’s arms and legs. Beth was the first to wake up, looking down at Bianka and smiled softly to herself as she watched her sleeping face. As she stared more, Beth would find her heart beat beginning to increase, she would feel her cheeks becoming red as she blushed. In the beginning, she was doing this in order to help Bianka and to convert her and give her the experience of being with another girl but, was she now beginning to fall for her?

• Love 1

It had been quite a night.  There was not anything new in what the two of them did, but more of the same was more than good enough for her.  She had eagerly gone along with everything Beth told her to do.  She was confused by the whole process.  It was both enjoyable but still not entirely natural.  She encouraged Beth to frequently punish this confusion.  It felt good, doing what she wanted because she wanted.  That much she was sure about.  She did not know if it could be called love, but she had an admiration for the girl, looked up to her.  Wanted to be the center of her attention, help her accomplish her goals.  Though at the moment that seemed to partially be helping Rebecca accomplish her own.  That worked for her as well.  She did have some curiosity to see where that went long term.

She was too tired to think as the night went on, completely exhausting herself and letting Beth lead her on.  She did not have to try to fall asleep, she collapsed into almost immediate sleep.  Deep and strong enough that she was likely to oversleep if Beth did not wake her.

• Love 1

Beth continued to lay there with Bianka, eyes looking over at the time. It was almost time for them to get up and Bianka wasn’t showing any signs of waking up anytime soon. With a sigh, Beth let the time go by until she could not wait anymore. She soon began to shake Bianka gently saying, “hey! Wake up. If you keep sleeping like that we’ll be late for class you know,” she told the sleeping girl next to her.

• Love 1