Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Bianka blushed as she heard Beth, was staring at her body the whole time, especially after pulling out.  She was starting to get it, attraction to another girl's body.  Beth's body was very feminine, well developed.  Her actions with Amy reminded her of a man, but there was no doubt she was another girl.  Yet Bianka wanted that body, to touch it, be touched by her, feel what Amy just did.  She walked over as instructed.  She was the one getting the sort of command Amy had hoped, Beth looked over the girl's body.  Also well developed, but she did not feel the same as she did, looking at Beth.

She got on her knees, in front of Beth.  This did feel a little like being with a boy.  Practice giving a blowjob to a piece of plastic?  Something she would never do to the real thing.  She leaned forward, unsure if she was actually expected to suck it.  She took the command more literally, slowly licking up the shaft.  The taste of another girl, and one that was not Beth.  It was strange.  But she kept going, shifting her head over, licking another portion, slowly but firmly.  For Beth, she would do this.  She and Beth did not quite have the same bond as Beth and Amy, but there was a lot of similarity.  She like the other side of Beth too, but she felt more sexual attraction to this one.  This was the first girl she felt desire for.

• Love 1

Beth watched as Bianka got onto her knees and watched as her began to pick up Amy’s juices. She would frown though as she seemed to take her instructions literally. Pulled away the strap on, she would slap it against Bianka’s cheek a couple of time little Amy’s juices along with her own spit stain it. 

She then grabbed Bianka’s head and would thrust into her mouth. She would form her head in place and begin to thrust, fucking her mouth and going so deep that she reached her throat, fucking that as well. It felt good. She did not feel physical pleasure from this but this dominance felt good.

”Mmm there you go. Sucking my cock like the slut you are… you like sucking on your mistress’ cock?” She asked Bianka as she continued to face fuck her for a good bit before finally real was her.

”What do you want slut? Tell me.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Bianka kept up with Best she could.  She had no experience with sort of thing, doubted she would it very often, but tried to pretend it was the thing, that Beth had both, it made it more appealing.  After it was over, she looked up at Beth, her chest, her face.  The lust in her eyes she had not felt until she watch Beth have her way with Amy.  She licked her lips, finding the lingering taste of the third girl.  "...Yes...mistress..."  There was something hot about calling Beth that, craving more of her like this.  "...I want..."  She was finally going to say it, something she never thought she would.  "...your body...you are a girl too, but I want it...to touch every part of it...have you touch mine..."  She looked over to Amy.  "...and I want you to do to me what you just did to her.  Watching you two...I've never been so turned on..."  She did not know how much she would get, but she told Beth everything she wanted.

• Love 1

Beth smiled widely as she listened to Bianka call her mistress but also admit what she wanted. She then removed her strap on and let it fall to the floor and looked down at Bianka. “Prove it to me. Touch me, however you want. I will touch you too, but I want you to touch me first. We’ll have a little fun without the strap on at first and then once you have proven yourself, then I will fuck you like Amy,” she told Bianka.

• Love 1

Amy, still somewhat out of it, content to watch and listen for the moment, was a little jealous Bianka was getting the tests.  She would just have to wait for her own turn though.  She watched as Bianka approached.  Bianka actually thought this was for the better.  She looked forward to what was coming, but hoped to have a chance to do it.  "Please...let me indulge myself on your body...mistress."  She to explore this, give into her desire's for Beth's body.  It was natural that she started she started with parts specific to a girl.  Her hand slowly slid up Beth's side, admiring her feminine figure. Then rested one hand on her breast firmly groping it.  She could not help admire one so much bigger than her own.  She leaned forward and took the other into her mouth, sucking on, playing with the nipple with her tongue.  It was actually quite enjoyable, there was no hesitation or reluctance.  Beth could feel the eagerness, she really wanted to do this, and she hoped to please Beth with it too.

• Love 1

Beth watched as Bianka approached her and smiled at her and gave her a small nod saying, “go ahead.” She the. Watched and felt as Beth began to run her hands up her body and soon felt her beginning to grope her breasts. She would then feel her take her nipple into her mouth, beginning to suck on and lick it. Beth would moan out softly and continued to smile. Her hand stroked the back of Bianka’s head saying, “just like that… mmmm give me more…”

• Love 1

Bianka wanted to take her time.  There were other places to explore.  Eventually the most feminine part of all, but she would her way to that.  She wanted it all.  “You were right…mistress…though you are the only I want right now…”.  Where would this develop?  With the two sides of Beth, the two of them could have something much more complicated than Beth and Amy had.  She did love this treatment.  Being Beth’s ‘bitch’, but over time maybe it would be something else.  Beth could have whatever sort of relationship she wanted with this girl.

She kept working on the breasts.  Sucking more enthusiastically.  Firmly groping the other one with her hand, playing with the nipple with her thumb.  She did have technique, but lust and affection, and that she was one doing it probably made up for it.  Her eager attempt to prove to Beth that she really did want her.

• Love 1

Beth looked at Bianka and would find herself blushing a little at her words. In a way, Bianka had become a lesbian though, only for her. She liked it, liked the attention. Bianka was now her’s in more ways than just her bitch. Perhaps this could deepen their relationship.

As Bianka continued to suck on her nipples and grip onto her breast and play with her nipple, she continued to moan out for her. It felt good to be played with. Her submissive side was coming out a little bit but the dominant side was still there, inspecting Bianka as she continued.

• Love 1

Bianka did like both sides of Beth.  But it was the dominant side she ‘fell’ for.  For tonight she hoped it was mostly that side she saw.  That was the side that would treat her like Beth treated Amy.  There would be plenty of other time to explore how this changed things with the submissive side.

”Your body is so much better than mine…”.  She might return to the breasts a bit but she shifted to admiring Beth’s body as a whole.  All the other ways Beth had developed more than her.  Sure Bianka was still young, could develop further, but doubted she would ever have a figure like Beth or Amy.

Her lips and tongue slid down Beth’s stomach, but rather than go to the obvious target, she switched to Beth’s side and back.  Very slowly working her way up.  Showing it was the entire body she wanted, not just the few obvious spots.  Proving her claim she did want the chance to savor every inch.  Show Beth just how much she wanted her.

• Love 1

Beth continued to stand there as Bianka sucked on her breasts more and played with her nipple. Soon she would feel her moving down, kissing and licking. She began to get excited but then blinked as she suddenly felt the other girl switch to her hip and then her back. She was surprised, but it was a welcomed surprise, Bianka was really showing her what she meant.

”Mmmm… yes, worship my body. Show me how much you want it, how much you love it.” She told Bianka while letting out some soft moans. 

• Love 1

Bianka would not mind if Beth gloated about the differences in their bodies.  How much more of a woman Beth was.  It was obvious.  It was part of what drew her to to Beth, though it was one piece of a bigger picture.  Seeing the aggressiveness of a girl with a body like that.  Pure feminine beauty, almost masculine, at least as she imagined it, aggression.  Bianka was perhaps incapable of feeling the same about anyone else.  What her sexuality was now was in question.  She could not answer it.  She could probably still feel attraction to boys, but not to the degree as what she felt now.  Whether she could feel anything for other girls was up in the air.  A question she was curious and asked as her lips worked the way up her back to her neck and ear.  "Do you still want to convert me...or keep me for yourself?  Well, Rebecca will probably insist on sharing...then there is the class."  Bianka had gone too far already to be only Beth's, but there was still something special here.  And if Beth wanted something more special, the sooner she acted the better.  What did Beth want, from the girl who created this side of her and liked her in a way she still did not for other girls.

• Love 1

Beth would feel Bianka’s lips kissing up her neck and neck and soon felt as she neared her ear and began to whisper to her. Beth listened to her words and would feel strangely about this question. She would feel her head beginning to pound a little in her chest. She liked the idea of Bianka being her’s and only her’s. In a way, Bianka was converted but rather than a lesbian, the only girl she wanted to be with was her. She was a lesbian for her. Of course there were the instances where she would have to share Bianka but, she didn’t mind it. Beth turned around to face Bianka and smiled at her saying, “I want you all to myself.” With that, she then leaned in and began to kiss Bianka passionately and aggressively. Their spit was swapped and her tongue would enter the other’s mouth, deepening their kiss and making it more lustful.

• Love 1

Bianka did not mind being interrupted in her exploration of Beth's body.  No, this was much better.  She had already sort of been claimed in the way Amy just was.  This was different though, she wanted to see how Beth would make her hers.  She returned the kiss eagerly, no reluctance or hesitation.  She was into it now.  Wanted to find out just what Beth wanted from her.  She was tempted to lay down, but there was the question of Amy.  Did they push her away?...Use her as a cushion?...It was up to Beth, she assumed Amy would still spend the night, but the question of where the night would go just got much more interesting.  Also the question of just how exclusively she would be Beth's.

• Love 1

Beth continued to kiss Bianka passionately and lustfully. Her hand would move down her body to her ass where she gripped it tightly and then picked up Bianka but it. She would then toss her onto the bed, away from Amy, not wanting to hurt her and immediately crawled over her and continued to kiss her . She didn’t want to stop. She had never felt anything like this before. She had sex with numerous girl before yet, this felt different, deeper. She would break the kiss soon and move to Bianka’s neck, kissing, licking and sucking on her neck, marking her with her hickeys.

• Love 1

It was certainly different than the previous night.  The was not about domination, or experimentation.  There was a different sort of mutual passion.  She was caught off guard by how Beth tossed her onto the bed.  The crash onto the bed not too uncomfortable.  Amy shifted to the side a bit, giving them a little more room.  She did not dare get involved, she had not seen anything like it either and expected Beth to punish her with genuine viciousness if she did anything stupid.  "..Take me, completely..."  Bianka said as Beth went to work.  Moaning softly as she went to work, wrapping her arms around Beth.  "Like that.  Make sure my class can see tomorow!"  She would do the same, if Beth wanted, but let the other girl release her lust on her.  It felt good, right, still dirty, intimate, but with a warmth she had not felt before.

• Love 1

Beth felt Bianka’s arms wrap around her. It felt warm being with her like this. She continued to suck at her neck making sure to mark all around it and even a little lower like her collar and upper chest. She wanted everyone to see Bianka and know that she belonged to someone. She then reached her breasts and gave her nipples each a kiss before smiling. “Look at these breast, so small compared to mine, Amy’s even Rebecca’s. You might even have the smallest pair I’ve ever seen,” she teased and slapped Bianka’s chest before going back down and beginning to kiss, lick and suck on her nipples, returning the favor to her. “I’m going to take you completely alright. You’re mine!”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Bianka knew Beth was probably exaggerating about the smallest.  But it was true, even her class, she was on the small side.  She had always been a little sensitive about it.  But she did not mind hearing it from Beth.  It was something she kind of wanted to experience.  She yelped a little when they were slapped, then moaned as the mouth consumed them.  It was much more intense than she had imagined, though she was not sure if it was because it was Beth.  Small or not, Beth certainly seemed to enjoy them.  "...Don't stop...leave the mark the most there."  So she would see it in the morning later.  If someone else took her shirt and bra off, they would see it too.  That they could not compare to what Beth did to her.  She would not enjoy anyone nearly as much.  "...Do you like them small?"  It certainly felt like Beth did, but she was curious to hear how she answered it.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard Bianka’s moans. She would suck hard on her nipples and her breasts and all around her chest, she would even bite her nipples and skin a little though not too hard. She would then looked up at Bianka, grinning as she said. “I do like them. They’re sooo cute,” she cooed while cupping the girls’s breasts together before resuming her suckling on them. 

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Not quite what Bianka expected to hear, but she was pleased enough by it.  Probably the best compliment she could have expected about them.  Squealing in pleasure as Beth went to work on them, imaging what they would look like in the morning.  "...You want to make it official...?  Show me off...to my class in the morning...tell them about us...What we're doing...what we are..."  Beth might to remain on the submissive side in her own class.  But as an upperclassman with she could maybe be more assertive to Bianka's class.  Do it before the teacher showed up, but when most of the girls were there.  Telling them what she did to her, putting it into her owns words exactly what sort of relationship they had.  Imagining all the ways it could happen, turned her on more.

• Love 1

Beth looked up at Bianka as she suggested this. She thought about it for a moment, imagining the other girls in Bianka’s class watching them and listening to everything they had done. She also thought maybe it would be a good way to find other girls interested who could join their gang. With a smirk, she looked up at her and said, “that sounds like a great idea. I’ll show you off and show them but what a slur you are for me.”

• Love 1

Bianka wondered if it would just be that or more.  Exactly what Beth would say when the morning came.  She did not ask though, she wanted it to be a surprise. It would also Beth the rest of the night and early decide exactly what she wanted to do and say.  Would she just say that, or say something more.  Amy could be brought along too, to make her look more impressive.  

She did wonder though, and asked the question.  “…I am the pet, though…do you intend to show the teacher too…compete with her directly…?”  It would be a bold to move, for Beth to claim she was better than the older, more mature and powerful woman.  To make the teacher compete directly with Beth for her.  Could she go that far?  Would she?

• Love 1

Beth looked at Bianka saying, “hmm, I don’t think I would do that. As a pet myself, I don’t think I could go against a teacher. They have so much more power than we do, they are older, more mature than us and know how to dominate and punish…” she said expecting her own punishment tomorrow, not knowing if she would want another one on top of that. “I’ll show you off to your classmates, show them what I did, see if anyone else wants to become like you and any and join us.”

• Love 1

It would have been interesting to see, but Bianka could not blame Beth for not wanting to go that far.  There would still be the indirect competition.  Bianka’s teacher would likely be unable to have the effect Beth did on her.  Would it lead to the teacher’s frustration or just trying harder?  It would be interesting to say.  “Sounds like you need to try extra hard to stop her from  stealing me from you, without direct competition.”  She did not think there was actually much chance of that, but she gave Beth another playful push to try even harder to give her an unforgettable experience tonight.  To make sure Bianka never wanted any other girl, except for Beth.

• Love 1

Beth smiled at Bianka and said, “don’t worry, I plan on it. I’m gonna cover your whole body with my marks,” she told her and began to trail down from Bianka’s breast, kissing, licking and sucking on her stomach before finally she would make her way between her legs. She looked at her mound and smiled, “mmm, you look so wet..” she said, “what do you want me to do to this little slutty pussy if yours?”

• Love 1

Feeling the sort of thing she had just done to Beth, Bianka felt a pleasant chill with each touch of her mouth.  To let the other girls see it, be stripped by Beth in class and shown off.  Would she just be called Beth’s bitch, or something more…affectionate?  She did not want to know ahead of time, the mystery made it better.

When her mouth got lower.  Then came the ultimate question.  She did still want Beth to fuck her like Amy had been.  But did she want more?  Proof she wanted Beth, and wanted her as another girl?  Beth had so much experience.  How good would it feel, now that she wanted it?  She did want it, it almost reflexively moved towards her mouth.  “…Your tongue…I want to feel it inside me…”

• Love 1