Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth enjoyed laying her with Bianca as well. She too wondered about today. Not only did she wonder what would happen to Bianca but she also wondered what the day had in store for her as well. Would she get any action today? Only the day would tell when it came. Minutes passed and then Beth let go of Bianca and stretched and yawned and sat up. “I think that’s enough. I don’t want you to be late for your first day…”

• Love 1

Bianka slowly stood up.  It was probably time to get ready.  "You can take a shower first."  She gathered the clothes she had been wearing and took them back to her room.  With a ll the chaos of yesterday, she never properly unpacked.  That was one reason for offering Beth to go first.  She could take that time to properly unpack.  Her plan to make a stop on the way to class for breakfast.  Mostly out of curiosity.  To see if anything happened there.  As long as she got there early enough, that people were not in a rush, it seemed pretty likely.

• Love 1

Beth nodded at Bianca and watched as she got up and leave. She then got up as well and headed to the bathroom. She began to get ready, brushing her teeth and then hopping in the shower. It didn’t take long for her to finish. She stopped out and dried herself and wrapped her body up with a towel. She headed over to Bianca’s room and peeked in saying, “hey, you can go now,” and then left.

• Love 1

It helped that Bianka brought a whole lot of stuff.  She had managed to get everything put away other than the clothes she was going to wear and other things to take to and leave in the bathroom.  She nodded and took her stuff over, trying to find good places for everything.  A space for her stuff, distinct from Beth's.  It really hit her again.  She was living with this girl now, and would be for a few years.  The first time she had done so with someone other than a relative.  It would take some time to get used to.  But she was not really worried about it anymore.

She stepped into the shower, taking a relatively quick one.  She wondered if Beth would still be there when she left.  If not, how long they would be together after leaving the dorm, and if anything would happen in that time.  She doubted they were going to intentionally look for anything, but based on what Beth said, there was a chance it would happen anyway.  After finishing her shower and getting her uniform on, she stepped back out into the room, with a mix of excitement and a little nervousness.

• Love 1

Bianka did not know if she wanted 'protection'.  Yesterday it was more about being uneasy about the idea of having sex with other girls and what might happen.  After less night she was much less concerned about that, but maybe it would be interesting to go with her and see what happens.  "We'll see about protection.  I don't know...I might be ready for that after last night.  But it might be good to have someone to help in case I get lost.  I planned to make a stop on the way for breakfast as well."  Would it be the same place as last time, or maybe there was an alternative?  Either way, she kinda of wanted some attention this time.  Though maybe it would depend on who the girl(s) were.

• Love 1

Bianka followed Beth back to the cafe,  She would not go out of her way to encourage anything, just looking for breakfast.  But if someone looked interested, maybe she would let them do it.  She just hoped Beth would be completely into it, if she was dragged into it.  She tried to get a sense of Beth was reasonably comfortable as they got their food and sat at the same table as before.  She got a reasonably quick breakfast.  She would not be here too long if other girls ignored them.

• Love 1

Beth entered the cafe with Bianca and followed her lead, taking some food for herself and then sat down next to her and began to eat together. She looked around noticing people she knew and wondered if any would try anything with her or Bianca.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

It was quiet at first, eventually a familiar face showed up though.  Looking over Beth and the new girl next to her.  “This brings back memories.”  The girl said with a smile.  Mostly friendly but perhaps a little smug, a little dirty.

”Name’s Rebecca.  Me and Beth have had a lot of fun together.  Teaching her who she is.”  She introduced herself to Bianka.  One of the girls who ‘converted’ Beth, gave her some of the treatment Bianka experienced last night.  She could see similarities between the two girls at the table.

• Love 1

Beth heard the voice and immediately looked up. She saw the girl standing before them and tensed up a little and uttered, “R-Rebecca…? W-what are you doing here…?” Bianca would notice a shift in Beth, she had gone from confident and all smiles to almost a little timid and nervous around this new girl to her.

• Love 1

“…The same thing as you?  Getting something to eat…”. That shift in Beth brought out a shift in Rebecca too. It was the nature of their ‘relationship’.  Rebecca had so much fun doing those things to Beth, bringing out both the lesbian and the slut inside her.  She was not the only girl who had done those things to her, but they had done it rather often.  Beth was one of her ‘favorites’.  So much fun.  ”…Or were you here for something else?  I see you found a new friend too.  A girl who gives off an impression similar to you.”

Bianka was starting to get an idea of what happened between these two.  One of the girls told her about.  Was she the one who convinced Beth she was a lesbian?  She did not want to say anything unless one of the two spoke to her.  Trying to figure out if anything was going to happen.i

• Love 1

Beth found herself blushing at Bianca’s comment and then nodded softly uttering, “r-right… o-of course..” she said thought part of her knew that Rebecca probably had alterer motives. She had known her too long down and spend… more time with her than a lot of people. Beth continued to look shy and nervous, perhaps letting her true self be shown now in front of Bianca.

• Love 1

Food had been the main reason for Rebecca.  But an opportunity like this was hard to ignore.  Should she take Beth somewhere more comfortable, maybe bring her new friend along too?  “…Look at her, we’ve had so much fun together.  She is a good girl, expecting more.”  She stepped behind Beth, whispering in her ear.  “If that’s what you want, the little slut you are, I’d be happy to play with you later.  You can bring your new friend too, if you want.  That’s what you want isn’t it?”  There was probably not enough time to do it now.   But she was looking forward to playing with Beth and maybe Bianka too later.  

There was more to it than Beth realized.  Rebecca was never as submissive as these two, but she went through a similar experience to Beth.  Older girls using her, abusing her, convincing her she was a lesbian, and to have a lot more sex than she might have otherwise.  When she saw Beth for the first time, she saw a weak girl she could take it out on, make her go through the same thing.  The difference was she was more dominant, at least with girls as submissive as Beth.  She was thrilled by the power she had over the girl.

• Love 1

Beth did her best to try and eat her food but when Rebecca came over behind her and began to whisper into her ear, her hand began to shake. She didn’t know what was happening. Only Rebecca’s words alone was enough to make her feel like this and make her body quiver. Was this due to her body remembering Rebecca and everything they had done in the past. She looked over at Rebecca, part of her didn’t want to wait, just wanted them to do it right down. She couldn’t believe how much her body was craving this girl. Part of Rebecca calling her a slut also turned her on.

”O-ok… y-yes… I-I want it…” she admitted.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

It felt so good.  It made up for what she went through, to see Beth like that.  So weak, so drawn to her.  Proving everything she said about her right.  She smiled, gloating a little, the power she had over the girl.  She then looked at Bianka.  “You are just like her, aren’t you?  You have that same look, same feel.  You heard Beth, I’ll be playing with both of you later.”  She felt so superior to both girls, she did not even bother asking Bianka for her name.

Bianka was…’impressed’?  Was that the right word?  Seeing how Beth got just being in the other girl’s presence.  A glimpse of how Beth reacted to other girls.  One of the girls that changed her.  She got a little excited, imaging the girl trying to convert her.  She shyly nodded, at the invitation, or perhaps command to see her later.

Rebecca looked at Beth again.  “You slut, look at how turned on you are, just seeing me.  Do you want me so badly you are willing to risk you or your friend being late or missing class?”  Rebecca was more than willing to miss class for some fun, but she was going to leave that up to the other girls, make them be the ones who decided they cared more about sex than class.  She kept that gloating smile, as she waited for the answer.  It was mostly up to Beth, Bianka would follow her lead.

• Love 1

Beth continued to sit there quietly. Why was she so weak in the presence of Rebecca? Was it because she was one of the girls who put her through the wringer and broke her? She listened to Rebecca, blushing as she called out how turned on she was. She wanted it. Her body wanted it however, she looked over at Bianca and then uttered softly. “N-no t-this is… B-Bianca’s… first day… I-I don’t want her to miss it…” she said with a shaky voice.

• Love 1

The girl actually had a little bit of a spine left.  But apparently only because of the new girl.  Rebecca could tell, Beth would have done it, if it was just the two of them.  She walked over, just to make a point, she kissed Beth, a long, slow but deep one.  She made Bianka watch, to show the new girl just how weak Beth was, how badly Beth wanted her.  But it would not go any further right now.  “…My room…after class, both of you.  If you two are lucky, maybe I’ll invite a friend or two.”  She licked her lips, look down at Beth.  Waiting for the confirmation they would be there.

• Love 1

Rebecca walked away, still smiling.  Leaving the two girls to finish their breakfast.  Bianka knew it was probably a sensitive question.  But between what she heard last night and just saw, she had to know.  “…How exactly do you feel about her, and other girls like her?”  She could not imagine it was all positive feelings, but Beth sure did not look like she hated Rebecca either.  That she genuinely wanted the other girl.  She did not dare ask the other question, if Rebecca was the one who finally ‘converted’ Beth, made her consider herself a lesbian?  Or if she was just one of the girls who contributed to it?

• Love 1

Bianka would not push further.  That made sense.  She understood it partially.  The circumstances were different, but she knew now how it could feel good to be treated like that sometimes.  At least when Beth had been doing it to her.  She was both nervous but excited that Rebecca would be doing the same to both of them later.  She looked forward to seeing how it went.  “…If you do ever want to talk about it, about her, or about other girls like her, I’ll listen.”  That was the best she could do, to both support Beth, and maybe get an answer later, if Beth figured out how to describe her feelings.

• Love 1

It was finally time.  She could look forward to Rebecca and possibly friends tonight.  But what about during class?  Her and a bunch of other new girls, trying to find their place here.  Would some of the more dominant ones try to use her to prove it?  Maybe today would be too soon for that.  But she quietly followed Beth to her class, wondering if she would at least get a hint of what was coming, if nothing else?  If nothing else, she would probably be taught her ‘place’, beneath the more assertive/aggresssive girls.

• Love 1

Beth walked with Bianca to her class to make sure that she made it there on time and got to know the place a little. Once they were there, Beth uttered, “I um… well this is it… I’ll meet you at the end of class… so we can um… go meet Rebecca….” With that she then left her roommate and headed off to her own class.

• Love 1