Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth looked down at Amy and nodded saying, “that’s right. That’s what you are. You’re my bitch. I’m going to make you cum over and over again until you can’t anymore, until we’re both exhausted, until we don’t can’t move anymore. You’re mine. You’re my gang’s.” She told Amy and continued to fuck her. She didn’t care about anything anymore. Didn’t care about missing classes. Didn’t care if Bianka came home. Didn’t care if there went deep into the night or even till the next morning. All she wanted to do was keep fucking Amy until they both had enough.

• Love 1

Amy did not care anymore either.  Her mind was getting fuzzy as she felt the pleasure build again.  She fantasized about what might happen, tonight, and later.  She was eager to prove her loyalty, fight for her, do anything else.  It was not a romantic love, but intense and still groping loyalty, and strong lust.  She wanted Beth as badly as any boy she had been with…

…How long had they been going at it?  Amy lost track of time.  There was no longer any doubt.  Both girls knew Amy belonged to Beth now.  She would do anything Beth told her.  Beth’s endless enthusiasm made it complete.  She had never been screwed like this.  Between that and Beth’s dominant personality, Amy considered her the perfect girl.  Beth had not stopped screwing her over and over again with the strap on.  She did wonder if anything else would happen?  She loved this, did not mind if it did not stop.  Though she had begged for a test of loyalty before.  Make her prove her loyalty.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Beth had lost track of time as well. Nothing else mattered to her. Her hips just kept moving, thrusting harder and faster, over and over again. She had felt Amy cum who knows how many times already. 

Soon enough Beth could feel herself getting tried. With one last final thrust, she collapsed next to Amy. Both of their body were covered in sweat. Beth panted heavily. The only ever person she had ever gone so long with was Bianka. She seemed to return to her original self, looking over to Amy and asking, “a-are you… mine now…?”

• Love 1

Amy’s eyes were hazy.  No one had gone that long with her before.  Pleased her so completely.  It seemed like Beth had gone back to her submissive side.  But it did not matter, she craved the other side, but she would not change depending on yours.  “…I’ll do absolutely anything to prove it…anything…”. She said, while still panting.  The loyalty was absolute, no matter which side of Beth was ‘active’.  As long as she could get more of that in the future, she would do anything this girl wanted.  Did Beth have anything on her mind to prove it, or would she accept the words.  Amy did hope for a humiliating test at some point, though it could be any time as far as she was concerned, not necessarily immediate.

• Love 1

Beth smiled as she heard those words. She had considered giving Amy a command now but, she was too tired and knew that Amy probably was as well. For now, she just decided to take a word for it saying, “good… I’ll make sure to… introduce you to the other members soon enough….”

• Love 1

Amy could not imagine there were many other members.  This was just started after all, and she had never heard of them.  She had a guess the roommate was one, but not the boss, since she appeared to be submissive as well.  Based on what Beth had said.  The boss was the big mystery.  A girl trying to make a name for herself from scratch.  Most likely someone she never met before.

”Do you want me to spend the night with you, B…”.  She stopped herself from saying Beth’s name.  She would let Beth decide what she should call her from now on, any sort of title.  It felt right for it to be something other than her name though.  Beth was better than her, her boss in the gang.  It was right to call her some sort of title.  She would honestly be a little turned on if Beth called her ‘bitch’ most of the time.

• Love 1

Beth looked over at Amy and heard her stop before saying her name. She then gave a small smile saying, “you can call me Beth… it’s alright… I might ask you to call me something else when I’m in my other mode but for right now Beth is fine and yeah sure… I would love to have you sleep with me tonight. It might be too late to go back to your own room anyways too…”

• Love 1

Amy liked the idea of calling her something else, but if Beth insisted, she would not push otherwise.  Her intent was to make Beth happy.  But before she said anything, there was the sound of the door unlocking and opening.

Bianka had not said anything immediately after entering.  She saw an extra pair of shoes by the door.  She had a good idea what it was about.  She made her way over to Beth’s room.  Finding her laying over a random girl.  She knew to expect this at some point but it was still a little surprising.  Looking over the girl, and noting Beth was on top, she was not sure if it was gang related or not.  “Ah, you have company for the night?  Well, don’t mind me.  Have all the fun you want with her.”  She was not how this was going to work, but it was nice to already get some experience, finding a random girl in the room.

• Love 1

Beth blinked as she looked up to her door where Bianka was standing there. “Wait Bianka,” Beth called out to her and rolled off of Amy. “This is Amy, a new member to our gang…” she said and then turned to the girl in her bed. “Amy, this is Bianka… a founding member of the gang… she is my roommate and she’s like you… one of my bitches….” She said slipping back into her other side to say that last part as she introduced them both.

• Love 1

Bianka looked over Amy.  Nodding along to what she said.  The girl had a look, she could be needed muscle.  She glanced at Beth when she heard the description of her and the new girl.  Blushing a little.  “I guess that is fair way to describe it.  Actually kind of like it.  If you need to introduce me to someone as something other than a roommate, that works.”  She was the one who brought this side out of Beth.  She did enjoy the treatment.  Did not mind sharing either.  Though they were both arguably Rebecca’s bitches as well, Amy here too.

“…I can imagine what you did to her…”.  Bianka continued.  With a blush, as she remembered.  Amy shifted, wondering if the presence of this girl would keep Beth in that mode for long.  “…Have you to thank for this?  Well I’m committed now…Expect to see me a lot…any time she wants me…”. She looked back at Beth, unsure if the dominant mode was lingering, and if she would be given something else to call Beth.

• Love 1

Bianka nodded softly at Beth saying, “yeah… I’ve been fucking her nonstop since lunch time…” she explained and then turned to Amy, blushing a little at her words and gave a nod saying, “yeah, as you should be my little bitch,” she said patting her cheek with a smirk. “We might keep fucking all throughout the night, don’t know as yet. We’ll try to be a little quiet not to disturb you,”’she told Bianka.

• Love 1

Bianka was not bothered, sharing Beth.  Letting Beth play with Amy tonight.  “…Well, I don’t mind a little noise.  As long as it doesn’t keep me awake.  She took Amy’s hand.  A sign of friendship, their link through the gang, and having been dominated by Beth.  “I can tell you love that side of her as much as I do.  Keep encouraging it.  Don’t want to lose the other side, but like to see more of this side.”  Amy nodded as Bianka let go of the hand and turned to Bianka.  “I won’t be going to bed for a while yet.  Do whatever you want with her, here or elsewhere in the room.”  She was a little turned on by the thought of Beth dominating another girl, while she was around.  Whether she saw it directly or not.

• Love 1

Beth watched the two as they bonded over their similar positions. She then gave a smile and nod to Beth and looked at Amy asking, “so…. Are you ready to go a couple more rounds?” She asked with a grin, ready to go if she was. Talking to Bianka had provided her with a good rest and she was ready to go again, fuck Amy into the night like she had done with Bianka if she wanted it.

• Love 1

Bianka stepped back.  She might do some stuff, like eat or study, but she thought she would watch at least some of it.  Maybe it would convert her a little.  She also just wanted to see what it looked like, Beth dominating another girl.

”…I can’t have enough…”. Amy replied, the obedient, submissive side she only felt for this girl.  “Fuck me until morning, if you want.  More of that.  Anything else you want to me.”  Her legs reflexively spread again.  Offering herself to the girl she now belonged to.

• Love 1

Beth smiled happily as she heard the sound of that. She then crawled back over to Amy as she spread her legs for her and thrusted back into her and began to move back and forth, fucking her once more. Beth had noticed that Bianka had not left and instead chose to watch. She wondered how long she would stay there watching. Maybe if she stayed long enough she would ask her to join in if she wanted.

• Love 1

Bianka was going to stay at least for awhile.  It was a little fascinating to watch, two girls doing it in a way similar to a boy and girl.  Beth going at it with the enthusiasm Bianka assumed a boy would.  Amy was certainly enjoying it too.  Amy clearly had no uncertainty over her sexuality.  She knew she wanted it, and wanted it badly.  Seeing them do it like that, and remembering the previous night, aroused Bianka.  She could almost it was two girls doing it.  Sex as she imagined it.

Amy was certainly loving it.  Perhaps even more with the audience.  A girl with some similarity to her.  “…More…more…show her what you did to me earlier.  Show her I’m your bitch…what a slut I am…”. She would have mocked a girl she saw act like this before, at least to another girl.  But had given herself completely to Beth and the dominant side of Beth brought this out in her.  She wanted others to see this.  Bianka.  Eventually others who did not know them.

• Love 1

Beth looked down at Amy, smirking as she heard this and then frowned and slapped her hard saying, “don’t tell me what to do bitch!” She then wrapped her hand around her throat, squeezing tightly but not enough to make Amy pass out and continued to thrust her hips hard and fast, fucking the other girl roughly and intensely. “Show her yourself how much of a bitch you are. Moan for me, submit to me.”

• Love 1

Beth was being more aggressive with Amy than with her.  Bianka could see  why, was fascinated watching it, seeing Beth go deeper into that side.  A girl like that, chosen specifically for the gang, she deserved harsher treatment.  She decided to report to her boss as well.  “I’m still getting to know the girls in my class.  There are one or two that might be good, but have to watch them a little longer to be sure.”  She did not want to waste Beth and Rebecca’s time.  Eventually they would go after girls because they could.  But they needed at least another girl or two like Amy, get the gang strong enough to compete with others.

Amy whimpered softly as she was corrected again, but gave Beth a smile, indicating she enjoyed it.  She had been begging more than telling Beth what to do, but welcomed the harsh response.  The constant reminders she was Beth’s now.  “…Yes…mistress…princess…”. She tested various things to call dominant Beth, see if she liked any of them, or suggested anything else.  She moaned louder.  But her begging was begging for Beth to tell her to do something to show just how far she had gone.  Though frustrating Amy by refusing to do so worked as well.

• Love 1

Beth looked over at Bianka as she reported in, giving her a small nod. “Good, or any fit the bill, you know what to do, bring them to me or Rebecca and let us break them just like Amy.” She told her roommate.

She then looked back to Amy, listening to her words and found a liking to one of the names. “Mmmm, yes, I am your mistress and you are my bitch.” She continued to fuck her aggressively her hand would move down, rubbing her clit roughly while her other hand would pinch and rig on her nipples hard.

• Love 1

Bianka nodded, her eyes unable to look away.  She was not sure about her sexuality in general.  But she was starting to look at Beth specifically in a new way.  That aggression, power, but still a woman.  She was starting to feel an attraction, specific to her body.  Not because she was a woman, but was feeling an attraction in spite of her being a woman.  She bit her lip nervously, feeling growing confusion, knowing she was craving another girl’s body.  She said nothing though, just watched them.

Amy was too distracted to pay attention to Bianka, lost in the pleasure Beth was giving her, wrapping arms and legs around her, letting their neighbors know how good Beth was, with the noise she made.  She would call Beth mistress in public.  Probably not class, but in the halls, cafeteria, other places like that.

• Love 1

Beth continues to thrust her hips harder and faster, over and over again. Out of the counter of her eye, she could see Bianka’s expression and smiled. She knew that she was probably getting turned on and confused the more she wanted her dominate Beth. She knew she wanted to taste her as well. She would probably wait until she made Amy cum again before suggesting Bianka to join them. She hoped she kept watching but knew that she would. 

• Love 1

Bianka was a little embarrassed, she had a feeling Beth realized what was going on.  How similar was it?  Did Beth feel like this with Rebecca at first, before opening up to other girls?  But then Beth was truly forced into it, had not been willing at all first had been raped by Rebecca and others.  Rebecca arguably broke her, rather than converted her.  She and Amy were giving in more willingly.  And was it was not conversion for Amy, just making her obedient to Beth.  Bianka was going through something a little different.  It might only be Beth she felt this way about, especially at first.  She could not bring herself to leave, whatever it was.

It was just a matter of time for Amy.  How many times had Beth made her cum?  She had no idea anymore.  How soaked were the sheets?  Between sweat and other fluids.  She did not care, she just wanted more, would do anything Beth asked to keep it going.  Her body twitched and squirmed, something Beth had felt who knew how many times.  She knew Beth could not enjoy this the way a boy would, but hoped she got off on the power she had over her.  After a few more moments, she climaxed yet again.

• Love 1

Once more, Beth would feel Amy’s body squirm and felt her walls as they tightened and squeezed around the strap on. It was true, she herself had not came once yet but this power she had and watching Amy cum was all she needed to see. She could feel her sheets getting more soaked but like Amy she did not care anymore.

Once Amy had come down, Beth would look over at Bianka who was still standing there in her room like she thought she still would be and smiled.

”would you like to join us? You can show Amy how much of a bitch you are too.”

• Love 1

Bianka fidgeted nervously. That was one thing she could do.  But was that goal, or was Beth wanting to test the differences in how she would react to her now?  She looked at Amy, lying there panting, her eyes glazed.  She slowly began to undo the uniform.  “…You can tell, can’t you…?”  She nervously asked, her suspicion that Beth figured out she was looking at her differently.  That things had shifted between them yet again.

• Love 1

Beth watched as Bianka began to undress and gave a nod with a smirk saying, “yes. I can tell. The way you look at me fucking Amy. You want some too don’t you, my little slut? Come over here and let me fuck you like you want me to.” She commanded and slipped the dildo from Amy’s pussy. “Come here and lick it clean. Taste another’s slut’s taste. Taste all of her orgasms. Both of your juices will be on this by the end.”

• Love 1