Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

What to do?  Something that was uniquely her, but that Beth would really like.  Bianka still was struggling with that a little.  It was not coming as naturally as it had to Beth in that moment.  But maybe that was the trick.  Blend dominance and submission.  Obediently give her dominance?  It was a thought in her head.  She was not sure how to do it, but she was going to try.  See what happened.

"We are the same..."  She said softly, with a dimness in her eyes.  The look of submission, but different.  "To submit to one who has submitted to you...You want that, so I will give it to you."  She looked down on Beth, a look mixed with contempt and affection.  Letting her mind be filled with thoughts of what they had don and what she had heard.  "A complete slut like you, who spread her legs for her entire class and who knows how many others.  I might have to be extra rough with you to make you mine...But the though of that is probably making you wet.  We are the same, and I loved how rough you were with me.  I hope for more later.  Both verbally and physically.  How long it did it take you?  You cried, told me how they forced themselves on you.  But how long did it take?  How long before you started to enjoy it?  Did you try to tempt them to abuse you after awhile?  Was your head that screwed up?"  It was getting a little vicious, but it was because Bianka understood.  The time, with the right person, this sort of talk probably turned Beth on now.

• Love 1

Beth would blink as she suddenly heard the words Bianka was using. It made her smile a little to hear her talking like this, like she was. Some of what she was saying was very heavy but she was right, they were turning her on.

”Yes… I am a little slut who lets anyone and everyone use me…. It didn’t take them long to break me at all! After they broke me, I would tempt them, I would beg them to use me!! My head is screwed up, I’m broken beyond belief! I’m just a little slut who wants to be used over and over again!!!”

• Love 1

"Of course you are.  Orientation does not just change.  That is the only way you could be 'converted' into a lesbian."  She was going to reinforce it.  Agree Beth was screwed up.  But why fix, just make it worse.  "You want my personal touch...maybe I should break you more...make your current issues worse, or give you new ones.  That sounds fun, doesn't it?  I'll let you do the same to me later.  Just have to decide exactly how to screw you up more.  Rebecca did a wonderful job, already."  That was the way to do this.  Go much deeper.  Have a permanent impact on each other.  Leave a lifelong psychological mark on each other.  It was only a vague idea right now though.  Bianka was unsure exactly what to do in that area.

• Love 1

Bianka smiled, warm, but a little twisted.  They had just committed to something that may be irreversible once they started doing it.  The question how to do it.  What to do.  She had made the offer, but had not decided how to do that.  She ran a finger down Beth's cheek and back.  "I wonder what I should do?  You are already so screwed up.  The obvious things have already been covered?"  She kept the suspense up.  But also gave Beth a chance to make suggestions.  Did she have any twisted fantasies?  Things she wanted Bianka to do to her.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Beth blushed a little as Bianka’s finger traced up and down her chest. The suspense was killing her. She wanted it. She wanted Bianka to take her, to use her already. “Y-you can… do whatever er you want to me Bianka… I’m so screwed up, I’ll be fine with anything you do to me, I’ll love it no matter what.”

• Love 1

That was a little boring, even if it gave her freedom.  It was a little hot to watch her admit so eagerly to being messed up as well.  "Maybe I should show you off to a few of our neighbors.  Get to know them, while you crawl around and beg for attention."  She wanted to come up with something that even Beth found new, which did not seem like it would be easy.  "Don't worry, I'll keep all to myself, I just want them to see how badly you want it.  Though you have probably already screwed all our neighbors, haven't you?"  Beth had seemed to have had many partners, Bianka could only guess how many.

• Love 1

That could make it more interesting.  Get to meet the neighbors, show off.  Though it would give them a slightly off image of Bianka.  "Let's go introduce myself to some of them.  How many came to you, compared to you going to them?  Pick a door of one who made the move first.  Maybe I can make her a little jealous."  Bianka did not want to make enemies, but a little friendly competition/showing off sounded fun.

She got up and quickly dressed.  ""Hmmm, maybe you should go only partially dressed, or nude.  I want her to be able to look at us and know we have something...different.  That she had not experienced with you, can't experience with you."  Bianka did not know exactly what they had, but got the impression it was at least a little different.  Stronger?  Unique?  Special?  She wanted others to see.

• Love 1

Beth blushed a little more at Bianka’s ideas. “I-i… most of them had been the ones who approached me first… I-im not really the type to approach people first… unless I have to..” she told Bianka as she watched her beginning to get dressed.

”I don’t mind… being naked…” a lot of people had seen Bianka naked before weither it be in class or other areas around the school. Being naked in the halls wasn’t a big deal for her. “You can pick any of the doors around our own… they’ve all approached me…”

• Love 1

Bianka had realized it probably was not that strange, at least in the dorms, to go nude.  But it would still help make the point.  She led Beth into the hall, decided to pick a door at random.  A few doors down.  She knocked on the door, waited for a moment.

A taller, tomboyish girl came to the door.  Athletic, muscular, but still feminine.  Short hair, modest bust.  She looked over the pair, one stranger, one familiar girl.  She had an amused smile.  “I know you are always horny, Beth, but this is new.  Though probably a good look for you…You’re friend?”  She asked as she glanced towards Bianka.

”I’m Bianka, Beth’s new roommate.  I thought I should introduce myself.”

”Name’s Liz.”  The other girl introduced herself.  “So, what did you bring Beth naked for?  Wanted to give me her for the day, watch me have fun?”

Bianka tried to go deeper in the new side of her.  Answer this girl properly.  Any other day she would have been nervous with a girl like this, let her do whatever she wanted.  Today was different.  “No.  I just wanted others to see what Beth was like around me.  Slutty as she is, she is mine now, to do whatever I want with.”

Liz glanced towards Beth.  “Is there really anything different here?  You are such a submissive little slut.  What is she to you?”

• Love 1

Beth followed behind Bianka and knew exactly whose room they were in front of. As Liz opened the door, Beth would blush as they made eye contact and at her words.

She stayed quiet as Bianka and Liz talked to each other and then blushed as Liz turned to her once more. 

“I-it is different Liz… I’m like this with everyone but… with Bianka… it’s more… I’m her’s… our relationship is… much more deeper than with other’s….”

• Love 1

“What, you’ve actually fallen in love or something?”  Liz half joked.  It would not be the first time a girl here fell in love with someone, though that was the exception of course.  Only a minority of the girls were truly lesbian or bi.  For most the sex came from lack of options,  or to show power over another.  Liz considered herself straight, though she had learned to enjoy sex with other girls as best she could.  She was one of the ones that enjoyed dominating girls like Beth.  She was probably one of the girls who had at least a little responsibility from making Beth into what she was.

Was it love?  Something else.  Bianka and Liz were both quiet, curious about how Beth would answer that.  Just what did she feel?  Love?  Loyalty?  Friendship complicated by a lot of sex?

• Love 1

Beth looked at Liz and answered, “I-i don’t know if it is Love, Liz… but.. with Bianka. I feel different than when I do with other girls. I feel a deeper connection with her. I feel a loyalty between us, a bond. I don’t know if it is love but, that’s the best way I can explain it to you…”

• Love 1

“I thought I should let you know, she’s mine now.”  Bianka went bold.  It was not entirely true, within the gang things would be different.  Rebecca remained at least one girl who might have had a stronger grip on Beth than her.  Liz did not need to know that though.  She also did not need to know she and Beth would be switching who was dominating the other.

Liz looked over to Bianka.  A smirk, maybe some pride.  “You cocky little bitch.  Is that what this is about?  You will fit in here, that’s for sure.”  She laughed.  “Is that what you brought her here naked for?  To prove that to me?”

”That’s right.  She would do anything I wanted to no matter how humiliating.  She’s probably getting wet fantasizing about it now, how far she could go to prove it.”  She did not have anything specific in mind, but she suspected she was right.  Beth might be turning on just wondering what might happen.

• Love 1

Beth stood quietly while the two of them spoke to each other. It was true, if Bianka continued to show this side of herself in public, she would be known for sure, maybe on the same levels as Rebecca.

Beth would blush as Bianka spoke about her doing whatever she wanted no matter what it was. It was true. It was also true that she was getting turned on at the thought of what Bianka would make her do next. Even just standing there in the hallway naked was fur ing her on. Anyone would see her if they passed by.

• Love 1

“She wants you to do something, alpha bitch.”  Liz commented, giving Bianka a nickname that she was curious if the girl could live up to.  “I know what the little slut is like.  If you want to keep her as ‘yours’, you are going to have to keep her satisfied.  She is used to spreading her legs for every girl around her.”

”…What should I do?  You would do anything for me, wouldn’t you, Beth?  No matter how dirty?  No matter how ashamed it would make you feel?  Shame would just get you off, wouldn’t it?  Make you want me more?”  To completely shame her in front of Liz.  That would do it, wouldn’t it?  But how could she make a girl like Beth feel shame?  One who had already done so much.

• Love 1

Now there was a challenge.  Bianka had got herself into this without a plan.  There was potential here, but she needed a moment, to try to think of something special.  She wanted to do it, push into new areas.  Give Beth a new experience.  Humiliate her, but turn her on at the same time.

”Let us borrow your room for a moment.  Maybe you will get to watch something interesting.”  She offered Liz, who shrugged, “I have no idea what you can do to this girl, which has not already been done.  But sure, go ahead.”  She stepped aside and let the other two girls enter.  “Go ahead, use my bed if you want, or the couch, or anything else.  Looking forward to see if you can back up your mouth, alpha bitch.”

She was going to stick to that nick name?  Well Bianka would live up to it somehow, she just had to decide how, as she looked over the room and thought.

• Love 1

Beth too was curious about what Bianka was potentially planning. What was she going to do to her in Liz’s room that had not been done to her before. She was also getting excited at the thought. Excited and horny, her juices were practically rolling down her thighs at the thought. With everything being said, she entered the room with Bianka obediently.

• Love 1

Liz silently watched from the side.  She had accurately guessed Bianka went into this without a plan.  She was going to have to improvise.  Maybe build up to something.  Was there anything had not already experience here?  Could the girl find something to get that sort of reaction out of Beth?

”Let’s test your limits. Try to find something even you find new and a bit much.  That is not going to be easy though, is it?  Other girls have probably done nearly everything to you already…I do intend to make you mine though.  When I am done with you, any other girl won’t fulfill you in the same way.  I want to get in your head.  Mess you up more.”  Bianka had  that as a goal.  But she had to figure out how to get there.  She was already part way there.  But they had to go further.

• Love 1

Beth nodded softly at Bianka’s words and blushed a little as she looked over at Liz who was standing nearby. She felt nervous but also excited for her to watch. “R-right… yes… I have done… a lot with a lot of different people, but whatever you wish to do to me master, I am here for it,” she told Bianka.

• Love 1

“Master?”  Liz quietly commented with an amused smirk.  Maybe it was already a little stronger between these two.  There were a lot of cases where one girl submitted to another, but it was generally not to that degree.

”Hmm maybe I should forbid you from touching another girl without my permission…”. She had another idea.  She leaned in, not letting Liz in on the secret in what they were going to discuss.  “It sounds fun to frustrate you and humiliate you.  Intensely.  It turns me on so much to think how you will punish me next time you take control.”  She whispered to Beth, wanted to test her limits.  Do things that would please Beth, but also humiliate, frustrate or otherwise bother her enough for a desire to punish Bianka to begin to build deep inside.