Girl School Adventures (SataiRolePlayingGuy & AirAllie14)

Beth moved with Bianka and would from e slow at first with the felt give her a feeling for it. As she felt Bianka beginning to move faster and harder, she would smile and began to pick up the pace as well. She moaned out with her, moving and thrusting the dildo with her, letting it move in and out of both of their pussies. She had done this only a couple of time with some other girls but it felt amazing.

• Love 1

Bianka was getting more a sense of how it moved, how it moved with each of them.  She shifted her position, moved her hips harder.  It was kind of like it was a piece of her now.  It was still moving inside her but now it was more like it was thrusting in and out of Beth.  Like the strap-on a little, but in a way she was more comfortable with.  But she wanted Beth to feel it, feel like Bianka was the one doing her.  She pushed her back up with one arm.  She was not sure how long she would keep the position, but wanted to do this, it was perhaps the most aggressive she could be.  Of course it was still moving inside her as well, as felt wonderful.  Beth had been teaching her so many wonderful things, she was overjoyed she had learned how to want this, love it, at least with Beth.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

Beth would blink as she felt the dildo beginning to thrust in and out of her harder and rougher. She looked over at Bianka and could see the concentration on her face and knew she was trying her best to pleasure both of them. She would smile over at her and continue to moan and encourage her. “Mmm… ahhh… I-just like that…. You’re doing great… you’re a quick learner, keep going like that…..!”

• Love 1

Bianka was happy Beth was enjoying it so much.  She suspected she had much to learn, but she had learned enough for this.  She wanted to complicated things.  She loved being submissive and seeing that aggressive side of Beth work on her.  But she knew how enjoyable it was, as saw the happiness in Beth's eyes when she was like that.  Could she take a step in that direction?  Get that reaction out Beth?  Could they take turns being the more dominant one?  It was not natural to her.  But the thought turned her on..  She tried to take more control of the dildo, treat it is part of her.  Her movement got more aggressive.  There were limits to how well she could do it with this, and with her limited experience,  But did Beth feel what she was doing?  If so, would she give in, or would the two compete for the dominant position.  Bianka had taught Beth she both a dominant and submissive side, which was she triggering?

• Love 1

Bath would feel Bianka’s movements becoming more aggressive. She could feel her becoming more dominant. It was a surprise but a welcomed one. Beth didn’t think this would happen but part of her hoped that it would. They both would develop a dominant and submissive side. They would both get to pleasure each other. She continued to moan loudly, her submissive side coming out as she encouraged Bianka more and told her how good she was making her feel in the moment. It felt soooo incredibly good!

• Love 1

Bianka did not really know what she was doing.  Was unsure if she could or would go as far as Beth or Rebecca, but she was excited to see how far she could go, how it would work.  "You like that...:"  She tried to say in a more assertive tone.  "...I know you do...we're the same after all.  I know exactly how to treat you.  But..I wonder what I should do now?"  It was partially in that assertive tone, partially a genuine question.  Urging Beth to beg for what she wanted, and a little advice on how to be more dominate with what they were doing.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan out and looked at Bianka, nodding softly at her words answering, “y-yes… I like it!” She then listened to the other girl’s question, knowing she was looking for some insight and wondered if she would suggest something. She rolled over with the dildo still inside of her and got onto her hands and knees saying, “fuck me from behind…. use the dildo like a strap on… fuck me with it please…” she begged and pleaded with Bianka.

• Love 1

Bianka was unsure how to do this while keeping it inside both of them, if that was what she meant.  She would let Beth continue to elaborate, via begging, if she meant something else.  "Do you want me to put in on?  I'm sure you would like that."  She asked as she got behind Beth, took the dildo in her hand and began firmly sliding it in and out.  She could think of one position that would keep in both inside them, both in Beth's position but facing away from each other.  But she was unsure if that was what Beth meant.

• Love 1

Beth would shake her head saying, “n-no! D-don’t get the strap on… I want it with this…! I want you to fuck me with this dildo! I want us to keep feeling good together!” She would then give a little push and began to move her hips back a little onto the dildo while also thrusting it in and out of Bianka at the same time.

• Love 1

It might have been interesting to switch.  Though there was an advantage in using this instead, so Bianka went along with it.  It was nice to be able to feel it as well, she tried to be the stronger one, take the lead, go harder.  This was not as natural to her yet though.  She had to figure it out as she went.  Decide how much in the lead she wanted to be, how rough.  Beth's encouragement would help, might encourage her to go further than she otherwise would.  But even then, it would probably take a few days to figure out exactly how she would be when she was more dominant.

• Love 1

Beth would feel Bianka as she began to move a little harder, smiling as she felt it. She continued to move her lips a bit more as she pleasured herself and Bianka. She wanted to feel more. She really wanted to feel her in control, wanting to feel how tough she could be and how far she would be able to take things.

• Love 1

“All those things you did to me.  You want me to do that kind of stuff, don’t you?  It was hard at first, but love it now?”  Bianka remembered the earlier tears.  The original process was very hard on Beth, but it was true, wasn’t it?  At this point she craved it, loved it.  Whether it was a coping mechanism or deep down fetish, she loved that treatment now.  Bianka did not go through all the harshness of it, but she understood, how good that sort of thing felt.  To be used.  It was still new to her, but she could see why Beth liked it.

• Love 1

Bianka would try, but she had to figure out what that really meant, her style of being in control.  It did seem Beth was being honest, her breakdown earlier was the last obstacle needed to fully embrace it?  To cry off the last pain of how she got here?

For now she kept up with the dildo. Being the more assertive user of it.  After that was done though, she had to figure out something else.  A personal touch.  Their new strange relationship, not just friends or roommates, but not really lovers either.  She wanted to find a unique way to dominate her.  Though that would be tricky with how experienced Beth was, with how many partners she had.

”I’ll give you exactly what you want…just have to figure out exactly how to do it…”. She would keep it a surprise for now, partially because she still did not know exactly what she was going to do.

• Love 1

Beth felt as Bianka continued to become more and more assertive as they went on, making her moan out more and more as she felt the dildo being thrusted in and out of her. She would hear the other’s words but would simpler smile and turned her head to her.

”I-it’s alright… take your time… learn from me and what I do for you… learn from what you’ve seen me to or the stories I have told you of my past experiences…. Do whatever you want and learn to be dominant in your own way. I want to feel your domination.”

• Love 1

Beth knew what to say, that was for sure.  Bianka was a little more motivated by that.  Though she was not sure exactly how to follow that advice.  There was plenty of time though.  Maybe experiment with various things, test what she liked.  Similar to how Beth taught her about her more submissive side, these words encouraged a different side of her.  “I brought that side out in you…just keep helping bring it out in me.”  She knew Beth could do it.  She was so into it, Bianka was sure Beth had some experience drawing out that side of other girls.  Probably unintentionally sometimes, but intentionally other times.  Beth was the one girl she felt could unlock that sort of side in her.  Perhaps only for her.

• Love 1

Beth nodded and said, “I-i will… I’ll help you Bianka… I want it so bad… I want to feel it! I want to feel your domination! I want to feel you using me! I want you to do all the things I did to you. Please Beth… please give me more of your pleasure! Please do more to me!” She begged the other girl for more and more.

• Love 1

Those words kept pushing Bianka along.  She did not know how she was going to do it yet, but she knew she wanted to do it.  It made her more aggressive with the dildo.  Not necessarily to speed this part up.  But knowing it would really start after they finished with that.  Showing Beth there was some genuine eagerness growing, to give her exactly what she wanted.  A small preview, physically telling Beth that she had already started to 'use' her.

• Love 1

It felt good, seeing Beth like this, knowing what was coming.  Bianka especially looked forward to the turn taking aspect.  The back and forth.  How easily and quickly would they switch back and forth.  Would they do it randomly?  When it felt right?  Specific days?  She had no idea how planned or impulsive it would be.  Though she suspected her first time would be at least as long as Beth's, a day or longer.  She was working herself up for it, at least getting in the mood, though she still had to figure out what she would do.  For now, she just wanted Beth to get off on her growing aggression and what was coming.  It increased the pleasure she was getting out of it.

• Love 1

Beth continued to moan louder and louder  as Bianka increased the pleasure she was giving to her. It didn’t take long at all for her to feel the end coming, but she wanted Bianka to feel good as well. Was she getting close too? The whole idea of the double ended dildo was for them to feel good together. Sure she was being the aggressor but she wanted her to feel good too.

• Love 1

It did feel feel good.  It was hitting Bianka right, she was conflicted between wanting Beth to beg for more, to let her do most of the moment or to order Beth to do more to please her.  For now the desire to dominate was winning, to get off more on seeing Beth get pleased by being used like this, to see how she would act as she got close to orgasm.  She had to be close now.

• Love 1

Bianka let out a groan as she came as well and watched the other girl orgasm.  She took a moment to catch her breath.  As she did, she pulled the dildo out, soaking from both of them.  "Good good.  Here is your reward."  She took the end of the dildo that had been inside her and pressed it against Beth's mouth.  "Though now I have to decide what to do with you next.  Show you as good a time as you showed me."  She let Beth clean the dildo as she took a moment to recover and consider what to do next.

• Love 1

Beth fell to the bed panting heavily as she began to recover from her orgasm but would look up at the end of the dildo was it was pressed against her lips. With a blush she would then open up and take the dildo in, beginning to suck on it and drink down all of Bianka’s juices from it. She wasn’t sure what the other girl would pick for them to do next but she was excited to find out.

• Love 1