To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Anya let outva sweet tender moan looking down at Ashley. "Ash.....Ashley y..yes your tongue is hitting all the right places." She said thrusting her hips up wanting to ride her face. Showing that she was rather enjoying it. The slience Alieen was giving did worry Anya but part of her had hope.

• Love 1

Ashley tried to keep Anya pleased.  She could see both sides here, felt sympathy for Anya and why she wanted this, but also why Aileen was caught completely off guard by the request, especially after the way they had been talking while having sex.  She had not expected Anya to want that either.  It was natural for Aileen to want a little time to think about it, especially since it was different from the sort of interaction she was used to with the girls here.

Getting a sense of what Anya wanted to do, she pulled out and laid beside her.  "Let me do it the way you want.  Let me please you as much as I can while Aileen thinks."  She licked her lips and waited for Aileen to get into position, looking forward to it.

• Love 1

Master?  That got Aileen’s attention. It was something she had been thinking about saying earlier, for Anya to call her that, or mistress.  But she had had held back after the negative reaction to some of the other things she said.  Maybe even a romantic relationship would be closer to what she wanted.  But she still did not commit to it just yet.  “Go, ahead, Ashley saw how badly you wanted to do that.  Play with her for a little while.”  It looked like Anya had agreed to some of what she said, she would only have with others with her permission.  She watched intently, as she considered the question with this new information.

• Love 1

Ashley realized she might have gotten more here than she expected.  She just wanted to let Anya do what it looked like she wanted.  But it looked like she had other ideas in mind too.  But she was willing to see where this went.  This somewhat new Anya, Aileen’s personal whore, and maybe soon to be lover.  She blushed a little at the question.  Her breasts as a girl were still rather new, more sensitive than they had been as a boy.  Even more so when another girl sucked on them.  “You can…and use what you want.  I still don’t have much experience, doing it with another girl.”  She had done some with her friends, but she expected it to be different with someone like Anya.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ashley just did her best to relax.  She was looking forward to this.  She certainly was not uncomfortable with it.  She just did not know what to expect.  She had done a little of this with her friends, but did not know what to expect here, how much different it might be.  Would Aileen give suggestions, or just quietly watch?  "Do whatever you want?  Anything you have wanted to try to another girl."  She encouraged with a soft moan as Anya's mouth worked.  She was happy the girl was being gentle, but they were both whores, she was more than happy to try all sorts of things, give Anya a chance to try something different, from the men she was with, or Aileen.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was certainly an interesting idea.  A little reminder of the old Ashley, though she had not really had any experience with sex when she was a boy.  “…I’ll do it.”  She was not sure if Anya intended to get them right away, but she felt a little more arousal as she imaged the things Anya mentioned.  Her lower body twitching as she imagined Anya doing that, almost begging for it.  A shiver as tongue slid across her and moan at the flicking.

• Love 1

Anya blushed happily as she smiled. "You want my special ones where we can fill the dildos with cum lube or just the normal thick boys?" She purred pulling away getting up to grab them. "I bet you taste heavenly. I can't wait to fuck you and make you a gooey ozzing mess Ashley." She said her inner whore showing wanting nothing but sex and pleasure.

• Love 1

Ashley was not entirely sure what Anya was talking about.  She had a lot more experience, limited as it was, with the real thing compared to something like this.  “…Whichever you think feels better.”  She would take Anya’s recommendation here, whichever she like more.  Though she was turned on by the way she was being talked to.  They were the same in that sense after all, sex dominated both of their lives.  They came to crave it, at least when done well.  “…Do it, I’m a dirty girl.”  She encouraged, the sort of things she had learned to tell her customers, though it might have been more genuine this time.

• Love 1

Anya smirked gabbing the largest thickness dildos she had and filled them with cum lube. She walked over grabbing the long double headed dildo and then turned to Ashley. "We'll both be gooey ozzing messenger master over there." She said handing Ashley the dildo full of cum. It was heavy and huge. "I have about 4 loads of cum in each. You just grip the balls and it cums inside you. Don't be afaird to hard or deep on me. I like that and that tongue of yours looks heavenly." Anya said straddling her.

Her pussy was in Ashley's face as she bend down rubbing the dildo between Ahsley's folds. "Tell me is this your first time with women?" She said teasing her pussy with hurt the tip of dildo.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley held the dildo moment, getting a feel for it.  Imagining what she might do to Anya.  While she considered herself a girl, she did somewhat regret the chance she had the chance to have sex with someone like her as a boy.  Younger customers were allowed, and did show up from time to time.  Though they were not especially frequent, due to the costs and it not being a great part of town.

She considered how to answer the answer.  “…Well, it’s not my first time with girls.  It is my first time with a woman though.”  Her other female partners were considerably less mature or experienced than Anya.  Aileen finally spoke up, clarifying with what she knew.  “She likes to play with her friends here.  She did actually have one girl as a customer recently too, about her age.  That was a cute girl.  Hope she comes back someday, might be able to recruit her to work here.”  Girls rarely showed up as customers, but when they did, they were almost always considered as potential employees, especially if they came back for more.  If Aileen ever saw that girl again, they would talk about that.

While Aileen explained that, Ashley thought about which to start with.  That pussy, of an experienced woman, was appealing.  That it still had Aileen’s seed, something they both craved only made it more appealing.  While she did not think she was ready for that, she was a little jealous that Anya would eventually carry Aileen’s child.  That drew her tongue in.  It was still not especially experienced, but it was eager.  She wanted to taste what Aileen left in her, before giving her more from the dildo.

• Love 1

Anya feeling Ashley start to move a bit she bent down her tongue licking at her cilt. The sweet taste of Ashley's cilt made Anya move back a bit making a bit of Aileen's leak out. "You taste so good....and I've only just started Ashley." She moaned.

Because of enticement Anya slowly inched the dildo inside Ashley's pussy thrusting it slowly to begin with and jerking it upward to hit deep. Anya's tongue licking and nibbling the cilt and Ashley's folds. 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ashley was distracted by the combined work from Anya.  She did not have a huge amount of experience, but it was unlike anything she had felt previously.  Her crotch squirmed a little.  She focused on licking up what licked out of Anya, a familiar taste, one she had begun to crave.  She wanted more, more that Anya could give her, different from Aileen or the few men she had been with so far.  "Give it to me...Anya...use it to show me the way you like getting it most."  The more experienced, woman, Ashley had to believe she knew ways that would make her feel better than she had yet, give her a new taste of a woman's pleasure.  She would do her best to return the favor, even if it was temporarily overwhelming.

• Love 1

Ashley was not actually sure.  She could only guess what she was asking for.  But she was curious.  She did want to try.  “Give it to me…worst case scenario…being overwhelmed is something I should experience at least once.”  Having a job like this, she had to prepare herself for extremes.  There would be plenty of men who did her ways that might be much for her.  She was still fairly new to feeling a girl’s pleasure as well, was eager to experience it in new ways.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley closed her eyes and took a breath as Anya began to go to work.  Tried to imagine it was a man.  One who was frustrated, came here for relief and chose her of all the girls.  It was still a strange experience for her, when she had men.  There was some pleasure, but it was not completely natural yet.  Of course she still knew what it really was, which shifted the experience.  It felt good, different from those, a little different from Aileen.  She moaned softly and squirmed a bit.  It was good, she waited to see how Anya might ramp it up.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anya hearing the moans from Ashely smiled before she slammed the toy in hard making it feel like man was fucking her without giving any mercy. Anya seemed to know all the perfect spots and angles to make Ashley squirm. "Fuck yes...you have such a beautiful pussy and the way it sucks me in so fucking hot.....damn...the noises fuck making me so wet and needy for you." 

Anya continues her thrusts making sure to hit all of Ashley's G spots with each and every thrust. Anya looked at Aileen purring before going to suck on Ashley's cilt.

• Love 1

Aileen found it interesting to watch.  Did Anya feel jealous?  That she could not do it like a man?  Ashley's procedure was still a one way thing.  Anya probably did not want to become a man, but maybe would have futa, if that had been an option?  She had to stick with what she had though.  Help teach Ashley to love receiving it as much as she did.  "Maybe I can play with you, while the boy plays with Anya, later?  You can to can consider the same goal.  You are a girl now, after all.  Teach her well, Anya.  To love it like you do.  To crave it."  She would not go as far with Ashley as Anya.  Different things about each turned her on.  But Anya could bring it out a little more in Ashley.

Ashley was feeling it now.  It was moving inside her in a way she had never felt.  It was good.  Could Aileen...could a man...make her feel like this.  It was hard to say anything.  She was constantly moaning and squealing in pleasure.  She wanted more, but even that was hard to put into words.  She was making noise like she never felt before.  Feeling things she could not have imagined before.  Reassuring her she made the right choice, that she wanted to be a girl.  She wanted whatever Anya would give her, learn from the older girl, find out how much better this could feel.

• Love 1

Anya hearing the order from Alieen nodded ad she started to slow down her thrust and use the tip to fuck her making popping sounds as it thrusted in and out of Ashley. Anya wanted to hear Ashley beg for more. Anya licked and nibbled Ashley's cilt and them pulled back looking back at her. "Beg for more little whore or else I'll keep teasing your hole just like this till you submit and beg for my cock more."

• Love 1

It was not strictly an order from Aileen, but she was pleased to watch the adjustment to Anya's technique and see how Ashley responded.  Would Ashley do it?  Where would it go?  What did Ashley want?  Ashley was uncertain.  What did she really want?  Could she enjoy it like Anya did?  She gave in to temptation, wanted to encourage it "Please...more...more...teach me to want it like you do..."  Anya was a role model of sorts.  Not extremely experienced, but older and having the frame of mind she wanted.  To be excited about new customers, at least some of them, to want it.  Aileen had started teaching her to enjoy it, but Anya could give her another needed push.

• Love 1

"Yes just like you naughty nasty whore. Enjoy my cock. Do you want me to fuck your hole till your ozzing mess begging for nothing but sex don't you." Anya said slamming the dildo into Ashley know with each thrusting watching it disappearing into the juicy hole. It made Anya so wet seeing another pussy take her cock. She wanted it to. She purred looking at Aillen. "Is....is Master enjoying the show. Will Anya get rewarded with your cock against the mirror, a window...for everyone to see." Anya panted showing her sulty side more.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1