To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Aileen smiled approvingly at Anya.  "You are a good little whore too.  I'll give you a reward soon.  But I want to watch you two a little longer.  See what you make Ashley into."  It was an appealing show.  Anya was making a new sort of progress with Ashley.  Ashley had learned to enjoy Aileen, but doing it with another proper woman looked like it was helping as well.  "...Yes...yes...I want to know how that feels..."  Ashely confirmed what Anya said.  It was natural in a place like this, with so many women like Anya around.  She was not able to get into it like they did.  But she desperately wanted to feel it.  The way they talked about how good it felt with the right customer.  How Anya felt with Logan and Aileen.  She was a girl now, and a whore, she wanted to feel like the others did, enjoy it like they did.

• Love 1

Anya hearing that Master Allien would give her reward made her excited as she moved the dildo had a different rhythm and speed angling it to hit the entrance of Ashley's womb. "Fuck your making such a mess you little whore. Your sucking my cock in so well and deep. Are you cumming for me you little slut huh...you cumming for me." She said pitching Ashely's clit 

• Love 1

It felt really good.  Ashley tried to picture it as a man, as if the real thing was inside her.  Someone doing her just right.  It felt slightly different than other times.  Better?  More intense at least.  While it was probably different from Anya and Aileen or Logan, she was not that submissive, there was something about Anya specifically.  A lust, and a desire to learn from her.  “Yes!  Yes!  Just for you…I want you…more…more…don’t stop…”. She wanted to keep feeling it.  To find out how much Anya could teach her, how much better she could feel.

• Love 1

Anya smirked hearing that begging as she began to slow down her thrusts making it more imitate. The dildo would slowly pull out to the tip and then slowly inch it's way back in. Anya was taking the time to listen to Ashley's juices around the toy. Her pussy was pulsing wanting something inside her. Watching Ashley take the toy and moan for her was a treat.

• Love 1

Ashley had expected Anya to go harder and faster.  She had been enjoying that, but she was caught off guard by how good it felt, the shift in the technique.  The more intimate touch made up for the slow down.  Kept it feeling as good, or better.  "...Can't get...enough of you..." She admitted.  She had plenty of fun with her friends, but this girl, older, if only by a few years, and much more developed, there were still hints of the boy she had been deep inside.  Ashley wanted Anya.  Not in the same way as Anya wanted Logan and Aileen, not to be on the opposite side of that sort of experience.  But she wanted to come back for more, again and again.  "...finish it...making me a girl...a whore like you..."  She did completely consider herself a girl, but there was still progress to be made.  It would probably be a longer term project, but she felt Anya could make good progress today.  Every move Anya made with the dildo brought out noises that were much more enthusiastic than she usually made while having sex, even with Aileen.

• Love 1

Anya smirked looking at Alieen. "Looks like your little pet likes me as her master. What does master think about that." Anya said showing a bit of braty side to Alieen as she had only the head of dildo fuxking Ashley till Anya slammed the dildo in hard popping into Ashley's womb and continued that hard rough fucking popping in and out of her womb to claim her as hers.

• Love 1

Aileen tilted her head in thought, amused by Ashley's reactions and finding them interesting.  "Well, it isn't quite the same."  Aileen commented with a smile.  "She just wants you to make her into a sex hungry slut, like you.  Probably not quite as submissive, though she clearly sees you as superior to herself.  She is still sensitive about how much of a girl she is after all.  You are making good progress though.  Keep spending some time with her.  Teach her well.  Maybe I'll try to get a random customer or two to take both of you at the same time.  You can teach her how to please a man, how to appreciate him...would you like that Ashley?"  Ashley kept moaning as Anya went, finding it difficult to speak.  "...Yes...yes..."  She said, with an almost pleading tone.

• Love 1

“Don’t worry.  You will get that soon.  Just another moment with Ashley.”  Anya had been doing well, she did not want to keep her waiting much longer.  Hopefully she would enjoy that idea later.  Help give Ashley a new sort of on the job lesson.  It was the sort of thing Ashley maybe needed most.  Ashley was beginning to understand, how much the other girls could really love this, enjoy it for more than the money.  She was looking forward to it.  Anya teaching her alongside a customer, helping her please him, maybe being pleased by him.  The two of them working together.  The thought turned her on more.  It built her up, to an orgasm of a new intensity for her.  For all the things that come later, but also for Anya specifically.  She followed instructions, almost reflexively, her understanding Anya could teach her much.  Make her the girl she was remade to be.  She let out noises like she had never made, and came hard for the girl she accepted as a…teacher?  It was hard to say exactly what Anya was for her now.

• Love 1

Anya feeling Ashley tense up and get wetter she smirked slamming the toy once more making it feel as it male was cumming inside her. "Yes yes my little whore. Cum just like that. Enjoy it ride out your orgasm." Anya hearing Ashley's moan knew Alieen would be harder then stone because of it.

• Love 1

Ashley was practically limp by the time it was over.   Overwhelmed by things she had not felt before.  Eyes glazed over, almost in a trance.  "Good girl.  Ashley may not be paying much attention.  But you should give her something to watch.  Show her how to please a 'man'."  She stood up, walked over.  "Go on show me how much you want it, how bad you want it."  She waited for Anya to get back into position.  She was the 'master'.  But this was Anya's reward, the girl did a good job and Aileen intended to reward her properly.  Give the slut exactly what she had been craving.

• Love 1

Anya got up and off Ashley crawling over to Alieen her tongue hanging out wanting to taste her master's cock. Once in fornt of her she licked up from her balls all the way to tip her breats rubbing against the base of her cock and balls. "Oh master....yes you taste so good. Will master be bending me over desk or putting me up against the mirror?

• Love 1

Aileen let Anya play with her with her mouth for the moment.  A nice show of her affection.  She smiled and let out of soft moan.  "Good slut.  Hmm, which should I do?  It does feel right, bending you over the table, the sort of girl you are.  You would like that wouldn't you?  Even without me telling you.  Don't worry, I'll give it to hard, fuck you like you deserve.  Remind you you belong to me now.  Though I'll share you with the boy."  She got rather hard quickly, imagining that and helped by the feeling of Anya's mouth.

• Love 1

Anya smiled hearts in her eyes as she began to deep throat Alieen's cock happily. The thought Logan and Alieen fucking her together made her juices drip thought her panties. She was soaking wet mess. Her tongue swirled around Alieen's cock as she worshipped it. She loved cock and the two cocks she loved she loved the most where going to give her children that she could love and train.

• Love 1

Ashley closed her eyes.  Moaning a little longer.  She would let Anya as long as she wanted, she seemed to be enjoying this as well.  "Your hungry aren't you.  Don't worry, I'll feed your other 'mouth' as soon you are ready.  Show me how badly you want me in your own way."  She was mostly in control, but she would Anya decide how long to spend on each phase.  Suck however long she wanted, and present herself like the bitch in heat that she was when she was ready to take it.

• Love 1

Anya blushed hearing Alieen speak as she made it down the base of their cock gagging a bit shaking their head before sucking back up to the drip. She got up and walked over to desk bending herself over for Alieen to see her juicy soaked panties. "Ma....Master please....." She begged looking back at Alieen with need.

• Love 1

Aileen let Anya just stand there for a moment.  It was a beautiful sight, and it was nice to make her wait, desperate for sex.  After the moment passed, she stood up, walked over looked down and slapped Anya's ass.  "You like that?  I'll treat you as rough as you want, give you your dirty little fantasies, that I don't have to pay for.  Beg for it, and I'll do all the dirty that make you squeal."  With that, she gripped Anya's hips and plunged in hard.  She did not hold back.  Thrusting hard, giving the girl what she wanted, making sure Anya knew she was hers forever now.  She would only tighten the grip, make Anya unable to imagine anything else.  That was what Aileen wanted from the girl who would be the mother of her child.

• Love 1

Anya gasped shivering feeling Alieen plunge your cock hard rough into her needy juicy pussy. "FUCK MASTER ALIEEN....Y...YES." She moaned loudly "FUCK I WANT YOU....I...I want you making my pussy black and blue....I want your cock giving me your seed making me a oozing mess in any hole you want...I...I..." Anya gripped her desk as it banged against the wall. Her tongue hanging out. "I WANT MASTER STUFFELING ME FULL WITH LOGAN. I...I...I want to be stuffed to the brim." She cried out loudly in pleasure.

• Love 1

"You making it really hard for me not to want to be the one to give you a child first..."  Aileen said between moaning as she rammed her slut.  "Imagine it.  If we have a daughter.  A precious little girl we can raise to together...teach her to be just like you...that what you want?  Teach your little girl to be constantly sex starved.  Be just like you?"  How far would Anya take raising a girl born here?  Would she go as far as some?  Be like Ashley's friends.  Ashley was thinking less about that right now, more about making the child.  Though Anya was likely still on birth control at the moment.  Neither her or Logan had much chance of impregnating her yet.  That would begin soon though.  She supposed it was fair though.  Logan was paying for the attempt.  She ought to give him a chance of giving Anya her first child.

• Love 1

Anya gasped moaning with each thrust. "Ma...Ma...Master Master Alieen...f..fuck my pussy feels so good. I....I would train her to be....be like me....a cock needing slut....our daughter would enjoy cock with me...we would be package." She panted wanting Alieen to get turned on even more. She knew Alieen knew her kinks and how hard and dark her kinks were.

• Love 1

Aileen did know Anya's desires, she knew what every woman here wanted.  She might give Anya some on her own impulse over time, but she would make Anya beg for others.  With their relationship now, she liked to see Anya beg, to prove her submission and loyalty.  "I'm sure you heard the rumors.  What her friends are like, what they do with their mothers.  I wonder if you will be tempted to do the same?"  All daughters of women here had to be trained.  A few mothers took their training much further though, their love and their jobs getting mixed up in complicated ways.  It was probably too soon to know whether Anya would cross that line.  She would find that out as her potential little girl to be got older and began to learn her job.

• Love 1

"I.....I..I understand please..please Master I...I want it rough, hard and dark please please." She begged looking back at Alieen her tongue hanging out as she bounced back onto her cock. "Please Master Alieen make me a unspeakable shaking oozing mess." She had tears in her eyes almost begging with every ounce of her begining.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Where was this going to go?  Anya being who she was, it was hard to know. Aileen would give her what she wanted, all her fantasies, no matter what they were.  On the surface it would perhaps be much darker than it was.  But she would just be treating Anya how she wanted to be treated.  It was not going to be a conventional relationship, that was for sure.  “…You want it rough?  Beg for it, the sort of things you want me to do to you…maybe you will get some of it soon…”. She knew the basics of what Anya fantasized about.  But she wanted to hear it in Anya’s own words.  Details of some things she wanted most.  Exactly how rough should Aileen be her?  How forceful?  If it was what Anya wanted, Aileen would give it to her.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Anya whimpered at grinding against her cock. "I.....I want you and Logan pounding my holes till I'm drolling mess. I want you choking me making be gasp and beg for air. I want to be tied up and used in fornt of crowd. I want more cocks then my pussy and ass could every hope to handle." She moaned begging her eyes glazed over in so much pleasure.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some of that would have to wait.  Anything involving Logan or multiple people.  She nodded along.  “Me and Logan will make you a little baby factory too.  You would like that wouldn’t you?  Begin trying to knock you up again as soon as you push one out.  You will have a happy little family…well a big one perhaps, surrounding you.  Me and Logan will give you most of them, but a whore like you should be selling your body for breeding a little.”

”After he knocks you up the first time.  When you starting showing.  You will be getting some good pay.”  She went hard.  Making Anya think about her potential new ‘specialty’.  Also that one day Anya would Cary her children, though not the first time.  “There are men who will pay a lot for a pregnant girl.  I’ll try to give you a special orgy.”  A party.  For a girl like that, she was sure she could get a number of men to take her at the same time.  Possibly including Logan.

• Love 1