To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

That was certainly interesting.  There certainly were benefits to this friendship, a reasonable trade perhaps actually.  Considering he was usually going to pay to see her and accepted she would be fucking other men with some frequency, but that was her job.  It was just something not to think about.  It was not that big a deal.  She was a friend, not a girlfriend, so it really should not be that big of a deal she was having sex with others at the same time.  Similarly it was not impossible he would eventually fuck one or more other women here, or elsewhere.  Though he was still some ways away from doing it with anyone outside the building and Anya would be far more common than other women here.  "I suppose it would be rare for customers to come here on Christmas, probably those who either don't have family, or want to get away from them.  Or just don't celebrate it.  It certainly does sound fun for the ones who do show up, though."

• Love 1

Anya giggled. "Well if you aren't busy I will invite you this next Holiday Season. I mean that's only if you wish to come. I won't force you." She smiled. She knew he was only a friend but part of her felt a bit closet but not to the boyfriend level yet. Maybe like a friend she count on or maybe a brother figure but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

• Love 1

The invitation he had somewhat expected but would not ask for already came.  Logan had not expected to get it so soon.  But then he was not sure how the invitations were usually given out.  They could not exactly be mailed.  Customers generally paid in cash to keep the visits here secret, with their home addresses being unknown.  Maybe this was how it usually done, but maybe normally a little closer to the day.  "...Oh?...yeah, I can come, probably."  Unless something unexpected came up, he did not think he had anywhere else to be.  Even for big days like that, his family tended not to gather very often anymore, between busyness and everyone living far apart from each other.

• Love 1

Anya smiled happily but could tell from his body language he must have thought they were moving to quickly. "I....I'm sorry if I'm moving to fast please let me know. It's just my first customer to not leave after having sex. So I guess I just excited to know that there are still good men out there that care of women....even us whores."

• Love 1

Logan had no idea what too fast really meant.  That was part of the reason for being here, to get more used to women both sexually and otherwise. As long as she did not confess her love for him, it was probably fine.  “It’s okay.  I’m looking forward to it.  I’m just still trying to figure everything out.”  It was not the most conventional way to learn, not one he would admit in public or to friends.  But he was enjoying it.

• Love 1

There would at least a little more sex before they were done.  His package had included anal, he figured he would try that before the night was over.  Maybe it was time for that.  He did not know if this would be the last sex they had tonight or not.  Though they would probably do a little more non-sexual things before going to sleep.  “I guess I’d like to try the last thing I paid for.  Do we just do that, or does it need a little more preparation?”  He was not really sure how this worked, he was more interested in experiencing it out of curiosity, how different it felt from the other side.

• Love 1

Logan did not really know what to suggest there.  Anya had a much better idea than him on how to handle all of that.  "Well, I guess I'll take your recommendations there.  Can make whatever preparations you want."  He thought it might feel a little weird at first, but probably be worth it in the end.  Something to at least try once.  After it was over he could decide how much he wanted to do it in the future.  For now though he would let her take care of the preparation.

• Love 1

"Alright well I have flavored lube in different flavors. Lube to make a man last longer. One that makes both parties go wild in pleasure like a natural aforesaid and a lube that goes from hot to cold...and then one lube that is normal water base and another that looks like cum." She said looking at Logan. "Also I...I must warn you I get very wet from doing anal. My pussy becomes a mess."

• Love 1

Logan did not really know how lube was supposed to do that, did not know if they were getting in over their heads doing that, but given those options, he knew his choice.  Just to see what it was actually like, for both of them,.  "The one that makes us go wild, we'll go with.  But, assuming you have used it before, exactly how 'wild'?"  It was something he tried to imagine, but was not.  Especially as he tried to figure out and picture what Anya would be like 'wild'.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Well I've used it couple times. In the terms of wild you wouldn't want to get off me and I wouldn't want to get off you. Think of it has a strong sexual feeling toward eachother. The one time I used it with customer we use so many different positions and he kept thrusting back and forth from my ass to pussy and pussy to ass. We kept going for hours.....does that describe wild for you hun?"

• Love 1

It certainly was tempting to Logan.  If they did that, maybe the rest of the night would be nothing but sex and eventually sleep.  If this was only going to be a one time thing, that might have made him more reluctant.  But he was going to be back, fairly often, so there would plenty of chances to do other things with her.  He was curious to feel what that was like too, and to see them both under its influence.

”That certainly does.  I think I’m ready to give it a try.”  He waited for Anya to get it and see how it was applied, excited, but a little nervous, in a good way.  Curious to see just how quickly it took effect and how strongly.  It definitely sounded like a fun experience for both of them.

• Love 1

Anya blushed softly as she nodded getting up and going to grab it. It was in a tiny heart shape bottle and not much of it was gone. It was clear in color and once Anya opened it smelt heavenly.

She came over and put some in her hands. "May I?" She said looking down at his cock. "I need to massage into cock for it work for you and I need to put it inside whichever hole you want to start with which was anal correct?"

• Love 1

Logan had wondered if she was going to put any on herself, or if it would come from sex.  That did make more sense, though did she plan on doing both at the same time.  He nodded to her question on where to put it.  “I’m ready.  How long does it take to feel the full effect?”  He guessed it would not be very long, but if it was instantaneous, then it might be awkward for her to apply to both of them.  It would be interesting if it was gradual.  It sounded like his thoughts might be blurred, more animalistic, at full strength.  If it was a little more gradual he might be more aware of the change though.

• Love 1

There was an interesting feeling as Anya applied it.  It was not instantaneous, but he was already started to feel the effect.  He could not stop staring at her.  He already thought she was beautiful, of course.  But it was different now.  More intense,  he was already having a hard time restraining himself, watching her apply it to herself, he desperately wanted to jump her already, have his way with her.  But for the moment he could still restrain himself, with great effort he held himself back, watching her and how it affected her.

• Love 1

Anya lay back as she covered her fingers in lube before started to rub it against anal hole and then slipped a finger inside letting out the most beautiful of moans before she added a second finger. She began to speed up as she added a bit more lube. It started to drip down her fingers and into her anal hole. The sexy gushing sounds of her fingering herself and her pussy shimmering with her juices was enough to drive anyone wild.

• Love 1

She was ready, right?  It was getting too hard for Logan to think straight, especially with those sounds Anya was making.  He did not know if she was affected yet to the extent he was, but he could not hold back any longer, almost leaping to be on top of her.  He felt more 'aggressive' than he had so far, not violently so, but a little more animalistic in a sense.  He was not really thinking about anything like foreplay at the moment, though there might be some stuff resembling it mixed in later, depending on their positions.  Instead he plunged in taking her rear rater enthusiastically, the lube encouraging him to go harder from the start.  He did not know if it was as good as her pussy, but he was certainly enjoying it and was happy to take her in the last way he had not yet, already going pretty hard.

• Love 1

Anya feeling Logan almost leap on top of her made her scream a bit in shock. Was the lube working that quickly on him. Feeling him waste no time to plunge into her ass. She moaned loudly rather enjoying how animalistic Logan was being. Her body was showing signs that the lube was kicking in. Her breast and nipples became more sensitive. Her cilt was pulsing and her juices were making a rather sloppy mess. "Lo...lo..Logan...Logan oh gods yes...yes let that inner animal out. Oh fuck yes."

• Love 1

Logan already was not thinking very clearly.  All he knew was he wanted sex, badly, and wanted it with the woman under him.  Their friendship temporarily twisted into a purely sexual bond.  He certainly felt like he could go hours non stop, that the lube would avoid the usual trouble with that.  He wanted to see her the same, that was something he could still tell.  She was not quite there yet.  He pounded her harder than he had so far.  Hoping that, with the side effect of spreading the lube further, would be enough to see that side of Anya.  To experience what she told them about.  Them both going at like animals for hours non stop.  None of his nervousness or lack of confidence over inexperience remained, he would just do what he wanted, or let Anya do the same.

• Love 1

Anya's eyes widen feeling Logan push the lube deeper as her body started to give in. Her eyes glazed over in lust. "Oooooohhhh fuck fuck yes Logan. Fuck my ass...oh yeah fuck that ass. Let my whorest body be enough to pleasure you. Use....use me. Use a my holes....fuck I don't care anything." She said drool running down her chin as she thrusted back and up wanting everything Logan had to offer. The lube finally kicking in.

• Love 1

Logan could not resist words like that in the state he was in.  At the moment he was at a loss for words, pure sexual instinct drove him.  Pinning Anya down, he gave her what she wanted.  If Anya wanted to be used, he would use her.  Under the influence of the lube, he wanted to see Anya the whore, to see the depths of that side of her.  He would keep fucking her, to draw out as much of it as he could.  To hear her say more of those things, see what she would do

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anya was still possibly thinking a little more clearly than him.  Logan did not know if that was because of a difference between man and woman or if it just had not affected her quite as much as it had affected him yet.  In the moment it was almost like he was animal, driven by pure instinct and desire.  Maybe he would think a little clearer at times as they went, but for now it was mostly instinct and reflex.  Anya's movements got the intended effect on him.  With a grunt, he went harder deeper, he was still in her ass for now, but when he was done with that he would give her what she wanted, he certainly wanted to do more of that as well.  He went in as far as he could, hard and fast as he could.  It felt so good, though the lube was probably having some impact there.  Both on his mind and how it felt.  He could only imagine how good it would feel when finished and switched.

• Love 1