To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Aileen could not stop herself bending over for a better angle, going hard, for a moment before cumming inside of Aileen.  Taking a few deep breaths.  There was some advantages to having both male and female parts.  They could potentially do something else while waiting before they went again.  “Mmmm I’m going to have so much fun with you.  That does sound like fun.”  She imagined what she could do with this girl, a family of sorts, but the two of them being a rather unusual pair.  “I can tell why he wants so much of you.”  She pulled out, bent over next to her.  “Show me how badly you want me, give me attention as a woman now.”

• Love 1

Aileen moaned softly, that was not quite what she meant, but was not going to complain.  "Still hungry for that?  Not surprising from a girl like you.  If that's the way you want to do it, try to work it until its ready to back inside you sooner.  See if you are hungry enough for it."  She wanted to see Anya put some enthusiasm into it, genuine enthusiasm.  "Show me how badly you want to be my personal slut.  I have all the women in this house, most crave me for what I have.  Make me want to come back to you over and over."  She would not be the only woman here competing for that, she would put some work into it, if she wanted it.  The training would help, but this was part of it in a sense, encouraging Anya take some initiative on her own, to make Aileen drawn to her.

• Love 1

Anya blushed as she slowed down her movements enjoying the heat from their member. Her tongue danced around the tip and with a satisfying pop Alieen's cock left her mouth. Anya massaged their cock and licked down the sides and around the head playfully even massaging their balls. Anya let out a soft moan of delight as she wrapped her lips around the head and only sucked on that piece letting the vibrations of her moans run through their cock.

• Love 1

Aileen was certainly impressed by Anya’s skill.  She did not need any training in this area.  “Mmmm damn, that’s a good first step.  You were taught well to suck a cock.  You treat all your customers this well, or do you want me that badly?”  This was something that was tempting her to come back already, but there was more progress to made.   It was probably not going to take much longer for her to be ready to go again with this sort of treatment.

• Love 1

Anya looked up at Alieen with her lips wrapped around their cock. She let it pop out of mouth as her tongue hung out and her eyes seemed to shimmer. "I was taught to suck my that big strong solider who wanted me for night to have oral sex and torture me.....how...however you and Logan are the only ones I've sucked off and blown with this much pleasure and passion. Your cocks are perfect they taste so good." She moaned her nipples sensitive and hard.

• Love 1

That was not surprising, Aileen believed she remembered the man he was talking about.  “Sometimes a customer can teach well.”  She said knowingly, approvingly.  The girl was certainly attracted to her more than many.  “Well, you have done better than most.  I’ll give you what you want.”  She did want to something different.  She stood and pushed Anya onto the floor, on her back.  Without words she took control, laying over her and beginning to fuck her again.  A hungry, possessive, look in her eyes.  They could not have a conventional relationship, but maybe she could make Anya ‘hers’ in others ways.  Seeing how bad the girl wanted her, she had a desire to see where it went.  Of course Ashley was watching still too, into it.  Aileen had an idea what to do with her, but it would wait a little longer.

• Love 1

Surprised by how Alieen pushed her over and went right to fucking her. She bit her lower lip looking into Alieen's eyes. Her boobs bounces hard against her pale skin. Her nipples perked up and her pussy was so wet that her juices soaked Alieen's cock and pelvis. "A...Al...Alieen." She moaned with such passion. "F...Fuck fuck yes fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard...fuck yes I love being a whoriest slut for you....oh...fuck."

• Love 1

It was completely genuine, not an act.  Aileen could tell that much, it turned her on more.  Ashley was seeing a different side of Aileen, the reactions a proper woman could get out of her.  Anya was a sense of what Aileen hoped she would become as well.  She knew Aileen played with a number of the women here, but this seemed different.  It was true Aileen was probably going to be the father of some of Anya's children.  There was something more, it was purely sexual, but a bond of sorts.  It was a primal thing, 'man' and woman.  It was both fascinating and arousing to watch.  It sounded like that previous customer left quite an impression on Anya, but Aileen was as well.  She was sure Aileen had a plan for her but she just waited to see what that was, nervous, excited, and getting horny.

"That's right.  You're mine you, will fuck who I want, when I want you to.  I will use you when I want and how I want.  That is what a girl like you craves.  Give yourself to me, and I will give you your dirtiest fantasies.  Treat you so well your mind is melted into a puddle of pleasure."  She was not usually quite this aggressive, it was Anya's nature that brought it out of her.  She was not actually the boss of course, not the manager.  As receptionist she did have a lot of control over which customer got which women and when, but if she kept her word about that, she was making a very bold claim, personally claiming Anya to a degree, taking more control over her than many of the women.  A risky thing to do.

• Love 1

Anya feeling Alieen's cock stir her insides around she blushed a soft rosy color as she moaned wrapping her legs around Alieen's waist not wanting to let go. "I....I want all my dark fantasies to come true....I want to be kidnapped and raped by many men not knowing will the torture will stop. I want....I want to be used in every way possible. I want more cock...No no I need i. Pussy...cock anything I need it." Anya mumbled and moaned to drunk from.the pleasure. "Control me Alieen...give me more. I need more let me birth children.....let me a cum dump." She cries thrusting her hips up wanting every inch of cock or ball she coul get.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

Well that was interesting.  “Hmmm how much of this do you want the boy, Logan to know about?  Maybe I can talk him into a little of it.  Tell me what torture means to you, what you want me and others to do to you.”  That was something different, friendship, both of them strictly holding back, obeying the rules to not let it become love.  He would probably not go as far as her, but she could probably convince him to go along with some of it.

Ashley was shocked, and still aroused, to see how Anya was acting, the power Aileen had over her.  With a look, she and Aileen understood she would keep this a secret.  Anya was essentially now Aileen’s person whore, to use as she wanted.  As long as the owners still got their cut of the money, they honestly probably would not care.  Especially if Anya became more popular.  As long as it was discrete and they did not make it too obvious to the other women.

• Love 1

Anya panted looking at Alieen. "You...you and Logan are...are mine and...I'm yours. Your cocks are prefect for my pussy. I want bandage, gangbangs, choking anything. I want to have it all. I need it all. My whore body needs it please....please please Alieen I'll be your cock whore when Logan's not around. I just need cock. Fuck me, choke me, spank me, double...no triple stuff me...make me a messy cum filled oozing mess." She panted her eyes had hearts in them and her tongue was out and she was panting like a bitch in heat.

• Love 1

Aileen had craved a girl like this for some time.  Others here had aspects of it.  She was certainly going to continue having fun with Ashley, probably some others.  Anya was becoming her favorite.  That gaze in Anya’s fueled her lust.  She shifted her position to give her a little of what she begged for, gripping her neck with both hands, squeezing.  It was a risky thing, she had get used to the timing of, but she tightly squeezed the girls neck, as she steadily continued to pound below, working to give her as much seed as she could, with the time she had.

• Love 1

Anya's breathe started to escape her as she gagged and gasped. Saliva at the corner of her mouth. Her pussy tighten from the hardcore lust of this session. Her eyes fluttered as her pussy pulsed around Alieen's cock. Anya was so close to cumming, she was on the edge. Anya couldn't wait to see what Alieen had in store for her. Anya then turned looking at Ashley as she began to drool making a mess as her juices were dripping and soaking everything.

• Love 1

Aileen saw Anya look at Ashely.  “Don’t worry, I’ve got an idea for her.  It will be just a moment, after I’m done with this round with you.”  Anya talked about how she was a perfect size for her, Aileen would probably agree.  It did feel better than most, another advantage this girl had over others.  It drew her in, wrapped around just right.  Desperate for her seed, pleasure and to eventually bare her children.  She gripped the neck tightly a little longer, but did not want to be too risky.  She watched the girl struggle for breath a little longer, but let go before she showed signs of losing conscious.  She focused again on the sex.  She had some experience, not cumming too quickly but she was not going to draw it out especially long.

• Love 1

Feeling Alieen tighten her grip for a bit before letting go Anya moaned gasping for air. Her chest rising and falling quickly. Her pussy pulsing more from the insane amount of pleasure. "Al....Alieen..so good...I'm going to cum.....cum again. Fuck...I'm so wet. I don't want to give you cock back. I want cock in all the time please....please I love this." She cried on edge of cumming.

• Love 1

This desperation was a usual sight.  “Sorry, slut, you can’t have it all the time.  It’s up to you though, to keep me wanting more of you.”  As appealing as constant sex was, she was the one who had to do non-sex work for much of the day.  “Keep begging like that, show me how badly you need me.  That will help.  Just like the boy, show how badly you need me, whenever I show up.”  She started slamming her as hard as she could.  “If you are close, draw it out of me.  I can feel your body want it as badly as you do.  You are like an animal, desperate to breed.  Maybe I should buy a collar for you.”  She suspected Anya’s orgasm would draw out her own, close as they were, and how her body was reacting.

• Love 1

Anya whimpered hearing her wish be denied as she pulled Alieen down for kiss. Her tongue slipping into her mouth as she closed her eyes. She could feel how close Alieen was filling her womb with their hot seed. Hearing she was nothing more then animal in heat and wanting to breed made her blush a bit but also made her feel a bit off. 

Once she felt Alieen slam as hard as they could inside her. It was came over she moaned loudly into the kiss. Her pussy pulsed quicker and tighten around Alieen's hard length as she cam hard. She broke away from the kiss panting like a dog. 

• Love 1

Aileen was not especially cruel, aggressive, very sexual, the things she said was meant to turn Anya on more.  She was not sure if it as all successful.  But she let that pass, going more eagerly kissing her, pushing down on her head.  There was a groan as she pulled back after the kiss.  She was not sure if Anya liked the comparison, but it seemed accurate enough, seeing her panting.

She got up and pulled out.  “I work here, but I’m not one of you.  I can only spend so much time with you.  I could try to shift more customers to you.  Maybe some of the security, on their breaks…but do you want it to be a competition for who fathers your first child?  Logan, me, other men?”  She was willing to give the boy priority, but if Anya was sex starved enough, it might be up in the air.  Anya would be the one to decide.  She listened for Anya’s response before telling Ashley her idea.

• Love 1

“Ashley, dear…use your mouth to clean Anya up.”  That was the idea she had in mind for a bit, seeing it leak out of her just made it more necessary.  Ashley looked at Aileen with a little surprise, then between Anya’s legs.  She thought about complaining, but these were things needed to develop a taste for.  It was not the first time she swallowed Aileen’s either.  She got down on her knees, leaned in began licking up first the fluids leaking out, then pressed her mouth against Anya, put her tongue in and began licking,  sucking it out gradually.  “Clean her out completely.”

She pulled a chair over and sat next to Anya, looking down on her.  “Did not like some of things I said at the end, hmmm?  You are new here, but should know dirty talk for a girl can get pretty extreme at times.  I was serious about some of the things I said though.  You want me so badly?  Well, you are mine now, but what that means in a place like this isn’t exactly normal.”  It was time for them to figure out.  Unlike Anya and Logan, it was a relationship of sorts, just not a conventional or romantic one.  Aileen was not a customer, some of those rules did not apply to her, but she was not going to things the normal way either.

• Love 1

Feeling Ashley's tongue lick and suck ok her sensitive lips, clit and insides made her bite her lower lip whimpering. "Y...yes...yes Alieen I...I want to be you and Logan to...to be my main cocks. I....I just I know I'm a whore but I....I've never been in love before. My.....my abusive father never allow it." She said moaning softly.

• Love 1

Well, Aileen was not exactly looking for love either.  Not in the conventional sense at least.  But she had an interest in Anya, seeing exactly what the two of them became.  “You will have us the most, but I’ll make sure you get plenty of others, after he gives you what you want.  If you meant what you said about control, earlier, I’ll give you that too.  Though unless he knocks you up in one or two tries, you could be waiting a while me.  How much control do you want?  We are going to figure this before I leave, what we are going to be from now on, my little whore.  It’s time you made it clear what you do and don’t want me to be.”  Ashley continued to lick throughly as Aileen talked, she reached in deep, eagerly, hunting for the taste of Aileen inside Anya.  While Aileen listened, to hear Anya’s words, of what exactly she hoped for.  Their would be some negotiation, she suspected, but when they left their ‘relationship’ would be official and both would have a good idea what to expect.

• Love 1

Anya blushed. "I....I want to be shared between you and Logan and be your main women. I.....I....I know I can't fall in love with customers or anything but......I want to feel love once....before I become whore for good. I know it's stupid." She said crying in pleasure and sadness enjoying Ashley's tongue but her heart was hurting.

• Love 1

This was not quite what Aileen was expecting when when she came into the room today, though the women who ended up here had their share of various problems, so it was not a complete surprise.  She knew a little about all this, in her job for helping match the girls with customers, she had some idea of what brought each of them here, how their pasts would impact their jobs.  Anya was a rather appealing girl, but asking for love like that so quickly and suddenly was another matter.  You could not exactly force love either.  She was quiet, in thought, trying to figure out how to handle this.  Though Anya could at least find some hope in that she did not just immediately say no.  Find some comfort as she waited, in the work of Ashley's eager tongue, digging deep into Anya's insides.

• Love 1