To learn about sex and women (Logan and Anya)

Ashely was not sure whether or not to change out of it or see if they could add anything else to it.  But before she could say anything, there was a knock on the door and a voice Ashley was quite familiar with.  “Anya, it’s Aileen.  I’ve got something to give you.”  It was a cheerful, excited, voice.  One Ashley knew meant Aileen had something she thought was rather interesting.  Having ‘something to give her’ was also a sort of double entendres that the Futa was fond of, but she would be more than happy to give Anya that too, if she wanted.  But for now, the receptionist just stood at the other side of the door, waiting to be invited in.

• Love 1

When Aileen came in, her attention was distracted for the moment by the sight of Ashley in the dress.  “Oh, looks like we both had something to give the other.”  Aileen had been spending a lot of time with Ashley lately.  Trying help her adjust to being a girl in other ways, the most important ways for someone who worked here.  In a sense she was perfect for the job, having a woman’s body mostly, but the key piece of a man’s body as well.  It was something Aileen been having a lot of fun with, and at least she believed that Ashley was making good progress.

Ashley did not say anything, but had a dark blush at Aileen’s evaluation.  “Wear that dress the next time I visit you…”.  Aileen drew her attention away from Ashley, focusing on the real reason she came here.  She turned to Anya, a sheet of paper in her hand.  “That boy, Logan, visited me on the way out.  Looks like you left quite the impression on him.”  She had that smile still, she let Anya wait a moment, to wonder what she meant, before handing the paper over.  “This might be a room for two some months down the road.  He might be adding more to the activities he is buying later too.”  The sheet was probably more than Anya would have guessed.  Mostly returning multiple times, with the basic package.  The biggest difference was he had put it on paper.  They could not have a proper relationship, but he wanted her to have his child, and was paying extra to make the attempts.  Aileen watched to see her reaction, Ashley too, once she had some idea what Aileen was saying.

• Love 1

Anya's eyes widen seeing the paper. "A room for two. He...he wants to come back and wants me to....to be the mother of his....his child. He...he actually...." Anya was breathing heavily her mind becoming fuzzy. "He...he actually liked me....and wants a child....but.." She trying to calm her breathing so confused but happy Logan actually liked her and he was returning for her.

• Love 1

The two girls let Anya process it for a bit.  It was something big after all.  Neither had direct experience with this sort of things, though Ashley was friends with a few other girls who had been born here, similar to the child Anya was going to have fairly soon.

“Oh yes, you left quite the impression on him.  Did you misunderstand him sneaking off in the morning?  Not too surprising for a boy a little shy, like him.  It is something that happens here from time to time.  You will have to talk to him about what that all means.”  Sure, they could have a child together, maybe even several, though fathers of such children tended not be involved due to the circumstances of the place.  Usually just knocking the girl up and moving on.  She did not know what would happen here, but Logan was clearly not doing this just out of the sexual desire to impregnate Anya.

• Love 1

Anya was finally coming to terms as she smiled shortly. "Thank you for this news...wow someone actually likes me like that and wants to return. Logan was really sweet and I'll give him the best treatment. But what should I wear our next time. I never asked what he liked to see on women but..." She looked at Ashley and Aileen. "I want to celebrate I finally have a returning customer. Ailern anything you want I'll make you and Ashley you can keep that dress and I'll make you two outfits instead of one. Wow....my first friend and now a returning customer....wow." This was happiness Anya had ever been.

• Love 1

Neither of them had a lot of experience with this sort of thing.  Aileen only occasionally did that sort of work, and as a futa, she tended to have a different sort of experience.  Ashley tended to get a certain sort of customer as well, did not really have anyone comparable to this.  The advice on what to wear was not so easy, though Aileen gave advice in her own way.  "Wear, something that tells him you are ready and eager to fuck him until you are pregnant?...Though out of curiosity, is there a chance you already are?"  What Logan was paying for here was a promise Anya would go off the birth control that all the girls were provided for free.  Of course, it was always optional.  There was a chance she had not taken it anyway, but would not have told him if had asked, some girls never took it, or avoided taking it at times without saying anything, if they either wanted a child or got off on the chance of having one with a man like their customers.  Aileen wondered if Anya was the sort to take that chance.

The little party she wanted was a surprise but not a problem.  Neither really knew what to expect, but they would go along and see what would happen.  "You are the one who is going to have a really big change, probably soon.  Celebrate it however you want."  Aileen added.  "This is something you really want, isn't it.  Do you want me to ask my friends anything, girls that were born here, like the child you are going to have."  The experience would be a little different, depending on if it was a boy or a girl.  Those two were a little unusual of course, even if Anya had a girl, they would not likely follow quite the same path.  There might be some advice though.

• Love 1

"I mean I took my birth control and I don't feel any different. I love some words of wisdom from the other girls who were pregnant and their children. I hope I'll be a good mother." Anya said fidgeting with her hair. "An a outfit that says I'm ready to be mother but sexy enough for him to not want to stop fucking me.....I might have a idea." She said looking at them. "Alright then now onto the outfits you guys want."

• Love 1

“Well, you better stop taking it now.  He’s serious about this, wanting to try daily for a while.  Look forward to seeing what you wear for him.”  Aileen answered first.  Ashley had not spoken much to the mothers, but maybe this was a good time to do so.  She left it unsaid both were….closer to their mothers than most, in a way she doubted Anya would be, but there was still some other advice she could probably get from them.  “I’ll see what general advice they have for you.”

”For now, I just want to see what you are thinking of for yourself, if it’s ready.  It’s rare to see a girl here be so attracted to a specific man.  Just remember, to keep it sexual.  And don’t mind me, if it turns on my ‘male’ side.”  Aileen was being friendly with her warning, reminding her not to cross the line, even if she was going to have his child, but not being judgmental or threatening about it.  She could not blame Anya for feeling how she did.

• Love 1

Anya giggled. "I know I know only sexual no I love yous or wedding rings I know." She giggled. "Also if you get turned on I don't mind some fun time. You and Ashley are both really sexy and cute in my book." She blushed thinking of what to make for a outfit for herself. "I might have a sexy idea what about a lingerie dress kimono thingy." She said looking at the birth control pills 

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

“She’s going to do you now, since you said that.”  Ashley said matter of factly.  Her own experience with Aileen told her that much was certain.  Not right this second, but Aileen was going to take her before she left the room.  “…It is true, don’t want to compete with the boy for your child, but seeing you like this, I want you while it’s still safe.  Give me a preview of what you will show him.”  She was just like that, casually sexual with many of the women here.  It was a little different with Ashley, but Ashley the only one she did it with.  It was part of why she loved her job so much.  She wanted to see the Anya that Logan would see, an imitation of it at least, though she knew Anya did not have the attraction to her to make it quite the same.

”The idea has potential.”  Aileen added, not wanting to say too much before seeing it, but it did sound like something that would probably be good.  She was already looking forward to seeing her in it and a sense of how she would act around Logan while wearing it, how much the girl’s desire to be a mother fueled and shaped her sexual desires.

• Love 1

Elie blushed seeing how Aileen was acting. "I wouldn't mind a little fun time with the both of you before I become a mother. So go ahead girls take any piece you want." Anya said purring teasing them as she stood up taking off her tight dress and rolling her panties off. To show them her body.

• Love 1

Ashley stood back for now, this was a sort of threesome she had not expected to end up in.  She also wanted to see what sort of sexual chemistry the other two had.  She would probably join in later.  Aileen was clearly pleased with the way Anya was acting her clothes off, showing off the unusual sight, a mostly woman’s body, with one exception, already erect and pointed at her, a size  close to Logan’s, maybe slightly shorter, but slightly wider.  “I was only here for my lunch, can’t spend as much time with you as I’d like, but I’ll give you what we both want.”  She walked over to Anya, someone she might have to visit a little more often after this, and after Logan accomplished his goal with her.

”You are a good girl.  It’s fine to be excited about what is happening, but you have to remain excited about having sex with others.  He will understand, it’s your job, there is nothing wrong with it.”  She had walked behind Anya, whispered these things in her ear, while fondling her breast and her other hand teased near her crotch.  She was being a coach of sorts, reminding Anya she was a whore after all, but also that there was nothing to be ashamed about about being one.  The more people she had sex with the better, it was fine to like some more than others, but it was important that the idea appealed to her.  The more she liked it, the more successful she would be.

• Love 1

Feeling Alieen's touch on her skin was some how exciting. "Oh don't worry I still live to have sex. I love sex that's why I want to feel you inside me teaching me to be good whore. This will be our first time.l playing isn't it....and we even have someone watching which only makes me hornier. I do hope we both put on a good show for her." She moaned softly feeling them play with her breats which were sensitive a bit. Her pussy was already a bit wet.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

She had the right attitude.  Aileen looked forward to watching her develop.  She was still pretty new, but she clearly had potential.  The developments with Logan might even help her.  “Me and Ashley have lots of fun together.  She is probably curious to see how differently I do it with you.  I’d expect her to join before I leave though.  How does it feel, my body pressed against yours, both a woman yet a man?  You are bringing out the man in me.”  Anya could feel an interesting experience pressed against her back side.  A woman’s breasts against her back, but further down she felt what only a man should have.  At the moment it teased Anya’s rear, but that was not where Aileen intended to put it.

• Love 1

It was about time, they both wanted to fuck, and they wanted to do it now, “…How should we deal with that?  Bend you over the table?  Hands and knees on your bed?”  This was going to be purely physical.  Not too quick but not especially long either.  Light on the affection.  “You are going to be a mother soon, yet you are being such a little slut for me…”.  She said approvingly, playfully.  Exactly the sort of woman to draw her attention.  Especially with a body much more developed than Ashley’s “…How do you want it?  What are you imaging me doing to you?  Beg for it.”  She was getting into it now.  She knew how Anya made such an impression on the boy, Aileen was going to have fun with her.  She was teaching Ashley to be a girl, she could refine Anya into a proper whore, make her stand out among the women.  She had the body for it, seemed to have the potential.  She would bring it out of her, though today would just be a step towards it.

• Love 1

"Oh well the bed is to simple. Why not the desk. I'd love to have that thick cock stiring up my insides showing me what s true women can take. I'd love to see a bit rough but yet affection and loving. Maybe some dirty talk as you make me pleasure dunk." She purred bending over the table as she spread her lower lips.

• Love 1

“We’ll see how much of it you get.”  She was not sure how affectionate she would be this time, but maybe in the future.  Especially if Anya did a better job at begging.  Aileen took her by the arm led her over to the desk, aggressively, but not violently, bent her over it before walking behind her.  She gripped Anya’s hips and plunged inside, not as hard as she could, but started with a strong pace and a good moan.  “After today, we will have a little break.  But don’t worry, I’ll help train you into the slut you were meant to be.  We’ll be doing a lot of this while  are carrying his child.  There will be men who pay extra to do the same.”  This also had the potential of becoming something more complicated, again, not lovers but some sort of bond beyond casual sex partners.  What exactly it would be though, it was too soon to say.

• Love 1

Anya's eyes widen feeling Alieen's cock plunge deep into her. Though this was her her second cock inside her pussy, it felt amazing. "Ohhhhh f...fuck Alieen your cock feels so good." She said grinding back on their cock wanting every last bit of it. "Fuck yes....train me into the best whore you can. I.....I want to give my child a comfortable life." 

• Love 1

Aileen decided to remind Anya of one of the rules.  “Just remember, if you have a daughter, she has to learn to follow in your footsteps.  Just like Ashley’s friends.  Every girl here has to carry her weight.”  If Anya had a son, nothing like that would happen.  Just the way things worked.  Men did not do sex work here, the security were the only male employees, but a daughter, once she was old enough, the choices were either both mother and daughter move out, or the daughter started to learn how to be a whore as well.  “Are you ready, if you have a little girl, to someday teach her to be just like you?”  She asked this while eagerly pounding away, curious if Anya had thought about that and how eager she was to do so.

• Love 1

Anya hearing this blushed thinking of teaching her to be whore was that really the best thing for baby. She whimpered llightly. "I....I understand but....but I really want a little boy first....so....so he can protect his little...little sister." She moaned gripping the desk looking back at Alieen. Here was something about their cock that just made her need more.

• Love 1

They would have to wait and see what came first.  There was another option for protection of course, something Aileen might have to talk to Logan about next time he showed up.  “Should I make the recommendation later on to your other customers?  A whore with multiple children, should have them with multiple men.  After the first one, maybe the boy can compete with others for being the father.  It might turn him on, he knows what sort of woman you are.”  She was willing to make it easier for Logan, with the first, help limit Anya’s customers in the short term.  “Maybe he will compete with me too.”  She put the idea in Anya’s head, mid-sex, this woman, a coworker, also the ‘father’ of one of her children.

• Love 1