The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

As Honorious came back, Aliana would stand up immediately and would begin to follow her but took a moment to look back at Lilana. Would bandages be all? Aliana figured some spell would be casted to heal her injuries. Did Honorious intend for her sister to live with her injuries, always remember this night because of them? That did not sit right with a part of her but she kept her mouth shut and simply exited and left with him, blocking Lilana from her mind for now.

• Love 1

Honorious was mostly concerned about cleaning up for now.  Other things could be considered after that.  Lilana was in pain, but not so severe it needed extra work.  Though if he decided to play with Lilana tonight, that would probably be necessary.

He led her towards the back of the camp.  A number of men were chained up.  These were not slaves, or slaves to be.  Aliana would have recognized some of them.  Prisoners of her former army.  He walked her to one particular man, Luxur.  “I believe you know this man.  Fought alongside him in the previous battle.  This one made a very stupid mistake.  Managed to break free.  Attacked the chefs, stole a knife.  Attempted to attack me as I examined the grounds.  He was caught, pinned down by other soldiers.  They would have killed him there, but I told them to wait.”

”What are you doing, Aliana…wearing that?  Walking with him?  They didn’t…”.   The soldier desperately tried to reason with his former comrade.  Hoping she was not what she appeared.  Honorious handed her a sword.  “You are now my slave.”  He was partially informing the other soldier of his fate.  “And my bodyguard.  Show me what you want to do to people who try to kill me.  What you would have done if you were at my side.”  He stepped back.  Let Aliana show how Vanorian she now was, what she thought about anyone who tried to kill the master she now loved.

• Love 1

Aliana followed along behind Honorious until they approached where the soldiers were chained up. She would recognize some of the soldiers with Luxur being the most recognizable. Despite this however she did not show any emotions when looking at him not as she heard his words. When she was presented with the sword, she took it into her hands and looked down at her former ally.

”You tried to kill my master, tried to fight again a force far greater than your own. You have committed treason against Vanoria and my master, one that I cannot simply let slide. We may have fought together before but, you are no longer an ally to me. You are nothing to me. I am a slave of Vanoria. I serve then honorable and without question. Look up at me as you take your final breath. Look into the eyes of the one you called an ally and realize that this is the price of standing against the Vanorian Empire.”

With that, Aliana then rose her arms and the sword high into the air and brought it down, slicing Luxur’s head clean off, blood splattering onto her body and clothes. She showed no remorse, in fact, killing him had caused a smile to form on her face. She then looked over at Honorious still smiling and asked, “shall I kill the rest as well master?”

• Love 1

Honorious smiled as he listened and watched.  She completely belonged to him now.  He approvingly groped her rear with his hand.  Considered her request.  “The others have not committed his mistake.  Their fates were still uncertain.  But they should probably be made an example of.  Spare one though, I don’t care which.  We can send him to the remaining towns, try to convince them to just surrender.”  He gave her a light spank to prod her to go forward.  He might have spared them.  But he wanted to encourage Alaina.  He wanted her to not only be comfortable but enjoy killing for him.  She was almost a second sword for him.  A tool to be used for pleasure and to kill.

• Love 1

Aliana blushed a little as she felt as butt being groaned by her master and would let out a yelp as he suddenly spanked her. She would nod at his instructions and continued to smile. She would then approached the others and once more repeated what she had done before, proceeding to cut the heads off of all but one of the soldiers. By the time she was done, more blood from them had splattered on her body and clothes and she felt somewhat satisfied. She really wanted to kill the last remaining one but her master’s orders were final and she would accept that.

• Love 1

Honorious walked up to the last soldier.  “We already killed your king.  Your prince has run off who knows where, probably to some princess’ bed, a pawn of another king.  We will soon march again.  You should know how weak your last army is.  They will just throw away their lives if they fight.  You have the chance to end this without wasting lives.”  He took Aliana into his arms, not bothered by how bloody she was.  This girl used to hate me, was part of your army, maybe you knew her.  Now she belongs to me.  My property.  That is our power.”  If only to demonstrate Aliana’s happiness in being a slave he leaned and kissed her passionately.  He also wanted to see how different it was, now that she wanted it.  He doubted they would go all the way here.  But he wanted to prove how completely Alaina belonged to him now, to his witness.

• Love 1

Aliana pressed herself against Honorious’ body as he held her in place. She stood there looking down at the soldier, smiling and nodding her head to confirm her master’s words. She then looked over at said master as he leaned in and pressed her lips onto her’s. As he kissed her, there was no hesitation, no disgust from Aliana at all. Her eyes would close and she would begin to kiss her master back without question. She would kiss him back with just as much passion as he was giving to her and moaned softly into the kiss.

• Love 1

This was what he had wanted the whole time.  The perfect slave for him.  She would always be a slave, but he would make sure she was well cared for.  Well fed, comfortable but completely controlled.  Just like she wanted.  They continued for a moment, the general pleased with her eagerness. “She would spread her legs for me eagerly.  Let you watch me take her.  I can only imagine how she would moan.  But she has to wait a little longer.”  He let go of Aliana and unchained the prisoner.  “Run, run back to your towns as fast as you can.  If you fail to convince them, our armies will not hold back.  My little slave be there too, you enjoy killing now, don’t you, slave?  It feels good to end your enemies lives?”

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

As their kiss ended, Aliana watched as her master let the prisoner go. She then looked at him with cold dead eyes as her master spoke once more to which she responded with, “yes master. I love it. It feels very good to kill my enemies. I will not hesitate if I see another of our enemies,” she told him.

• Love 1

The prisoner watched with some horror, seeing how completely Aliana had changed.  No hesitation or reluctance in her voice, complete honesty.  He had heard stories, but now he saw the results of the enslavement in process.  Another proof of the enemy's power.  Could they possibly win?  He did not know about trying to convince them to surrender, but he had to at least warn them.  The last of his fellow soldiers.  He forced himself to his feet, took the opportunity given and ran.

Honorious quietly watched, until he was out of sight.  "You might get your chance to kill him later.  Depends on if he tries to convince them to surrender, and if they listen."  He said it indifferently.  He would not kill them if they did surrender, but he would feel no guilt cutting them down, if they still tried to fight.  I will give them a few days, before we march and see what happens.  We'll find ways to keep you busy until then.  Plenty of work, plenty of fun."  He would be spending plenty of time with her, but others would have their share as well.

• Love 1

Aliana watched as the man got to his feet and ran off. She wondered what he would tell the other soldiers. How shocked would they be to learn of what she had become? One of their own? She did not care. She looked back at her master, giving him a nod. She would look forward to kill the man if he was stupid enough to return but also looked forward to what her master would have her do in the coming days. She was entirely all his now.

• Love 1

There were still things to teach both girls too.  Lessons from the priest.  The touch of non-humans.  These were things that ought to be done while they waited.  “I will arrange lessons with the priest for both of you.  Teach more about Vanoria, your place in it.  Perhaps tonight it is time to teach you to enjoy the taste of…others.  Or you can take your fellow slave, let her experience it.  Perhaps experiment with more extreme ones, before you do.”  He did not refer to Lilana  as her sister.  They were his slaves now.  That is what they would be until they accepted each other as sisters again.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded along to her master’s words. She didn’t care what they did next as long as he wanted it, she would do it and whatever he didn’t want, she would not do. “Yes master. I’m fine doing anything you want. Wether by myself or with my fellow slave, it doesn’t matter to me at all.”

• Love 1

It was a good state of mind.  Of course there would be times he wanted her hear what one or both of them really thought.  They were slaves, but he did not want them to be completely mindless, obedient, but not mindless.  She would learn though, the ideal way to think, behave, she taken the biggest step, they just had to refine it now.

He paused to tell one of the soldiers to summon the priest to his tent.  Before leading Aliana back.  Lilana was recovering inside, she sat up when her master returned, eyes on him, the same devotion to him Aliana now felt.

He took his seat on the chair near the bed.  “You two are Vanorian now.  It is time to learn more about your empire, what it means to be a slave.  The priest will arrive shortly to teach you some of the things he is an expert in.  There are things I can teach you too.  But I will start with the question.  Is there anything you want to know?  You are slaves, but you have permission to ask anything you think I could answer.”  Was there anything they were curious about?  Did Aliana have any questions about her position as a soldier-slave?  Anything about the empire in general?

• Love 1

Aliana followed her master back to their tent and saw the other slave there, her former sister had recovered somewhat. She got down and sat on the edge of the bed, next to her and listened silently to her master’s words.

Aliana nodded at his words and would think about his question. It was odd to her, a soldier-slave. She was in a position not many were in. She had gotten a little used to it but where there other ways she would be treated different to regular slaves? Other ways she would be treated from regular soldiers?

”When we get to the capital Master… if we are accepted by the emperor… how will I be treated differently? Will it be the same somewhat for me, being your soldier and slave…?”

• Love 1

A subtle question. But one that made sense.  It would be natural to ask.  "A slave is a slave.  But a slave has their place in society.  Foreigners are just too blind to see it.  You need to be taught as you have been.  Consider it a a declaration of pride in your position.  You were not born Vanorian.  You do not have our blood.  But if you wish to be considered Vanorian, that is the way.  Only the emperor can make a foreigner Vanorian.  Others will see you as one of us, consider you one our people, the same as if you had been born one of us."  They would still be a slave, treated as one.  But it would not be the same.  "A Vanorian slave will be looked at slightly differently than a foreigner...I would not necessarily say 'respected', but perhaps a more positive look."  If Aliana chose that, she would be telling everyone she wanted to be a slave, and Vanorian, she had pride in what happened to her.  They could respect the choice, if not necessarily her.  Less contempt for her.  "Your fellow soldiers will understand you will fight for them, would trust you on the battlefield.  They will, treat you quite well."  He meant that in a very specific way, but one he suspected would appreciate, as she was now.

• Love 1

Aliana nodded at his words and sat there. She understood what he was saying and part of her looked forward to her new life. She would be a Vanorian, an honorary one. She would still be a slave and a soldier, but she would be looked at as more than that. She would be respected more. She smiled a little to herself at that and with that she didn’t have any further questions to ask.

• Love 1

Honorious was pleased Aliana seemed happy with that answer.  An extra commitment, she could not turn back from.  Even if someone did what had never happened before, broke her out of the training, she would still be Vanorian and nothing could change that.  It would not just be honorary to them.  The word of the emperor would genuinely change their blood, as far as Vanorians were concerned.

The priest stepped in momentarily a proud look on his face, at the two had learned to embrace their new position.  “The general has asked to begin teaching you.  To truly be slaves, be Vanorian.  Of course the later has to wait, for the emperor’s blessing.  But you can be prepared ahead of time.”

”You have a place in our society.  Our worlds.  It is a blessing.  You both must understand that now.  Unless you see a god in person, you will never experience a moment as holy as the one you recently experienced.  Your souls themselves were changed by this event.  We were awakened to joy to live for your master, become his completely.  In a way you belong more than anyone else ever could, even more than any wife he might eventually take.”

”You will likely have your roles in the temple.  There are holy events slaves are used for.  Both to connect to the gods and for celebrations.  For example, when a boy becomes a man, part of the celebration is for him to take a slave, chosen from those in the area and bed her on the altar, with an audience.”  It was just example, of various ways the temples used slaves.  “Of course different temples use slaves differently, depending on the god they are devoted to.”  Sex was often involved.  Though it was not the only thing.  Some were more cruel than others.  “…Those born to the temples are sometimes used to make the ultimate sacrifice, for gods who wish that.  But as the general’s slaves, neither of you will experience that fate.”

• Love 1

Aliana watched as the priest walked in and sat silently as he spoke to them. Everything seemed straight forward enough. There were to be accepted into the society and there would sometimes be times where they would be depended on as slaves. For Aliana it would be harder since she would be depended on as a slave and soldier but she was ready for it.

• Love 1

"Consider yourselves the foundation of the empire.  You serve for it's glory, to build it.  You have a duty that others do not."  His voice was enthusiastic and genuine.  It might have come with being a priest, but he genuinely believed what he was saying.  Considered slavery a holy duty.  "As I told you before.  Humans are slaves to the gods.  Shouldn't it be natural for some humans to be slaves of others?  You understand it now, don't you?  You would do anything you could, for your master. The idea of failing him would hurt you more than anything.  You do it not out of fear of the whip, but loyalty, love.  Yes, a woman slave of a man should understand this is an intense love. You will never be his equal, but perhaps that makes you happier."  It was not so much about gender roles, but master and slave.  An actual wife would be more or less equal, but as a slave, she had been taught to serve, be used, shared.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to listen along to the priest’s words, nodding along to what he was saying. “Yes… I understand this,” she spoke and answered him. She understood her place as a slave. She would do anything and everything for her master. She didn’t want to disobey, she didn’t want to defile or mess up in anyway. Yes she did fear the whip but she also loved her master so much that it would just her to make him sad or angry.

• Love 1

"You will know the touch of many men, whoever your master chooses, or just maybe, if you are so lucky, even the emperor himself.  From other nobles or generals, to the lowest man on the street.  Sometimes you will be given as a favor, reward, or payment.  Sometimes, just because he wants to..."  The priest stepped forward.  Placed his palm over Aliana's body, just above the crotch.  He chanted words in an unknown language.  Aliana could feel a warmth inside her, a change.  "...And the touch of the inhuman, monster or beast.  Every woman slave experiences it at some point.  Some more than others.  You will get your taste tonight.  That spell will prepare you.  None of the beasts in that cage can injure you now.  No matter how large, or strange.  Nothing will be incompatible to you."  He walked over to Lilana, did the same to her, a strange feeling.  Almost like she had been changed on a deeper level.  She felt just slightly less human somehow, but not in a way that bothered her.  She had to wonder how deep the change was.  If she, both of them, had been 'rewired' to crave non-human men.  To think of them as if they were females of whoever they were with later.  She suspected it was temporary, like Aliana's earlier weakening.  But she did not ask for details.  She was still quiet, recovering from earlier.

"Who know what you will both experience tonight.  But you..."  He looked towards Aliana.  "You have seen the inside of the tent.  Know what is waiting.  Perhaps you will imagine them differently now."  Neither he or their master would elaborate on what would be chosen or how.  To let both girls' imaginations run, under the influence of the spell.  Minds now still human, but not, in a way.  Perhaps different creatures would even bring out different instincts and desires in them, as they thought a little more like each kind.

• Love 1

Aliana continued to listen and watched as the priest came over and used his power on her. Sure enough her body did feel different. She would then hear the reason for his spell and nodded softly.

”Yes… I have seen the inside of the tent… I have seen what creatures await us… I was not ready at that time but I am ready now, to be used by whatever creature is chosen for me or who wants me….”

• Love 1

What would it be?  Even Honorius had not decided yet.  Pick what looked most appealing to him?  The one that turned Aliana on more, in her current state.  The one that wanted her the most?  The decision would come later.  “Think back to what you saw.  Imagine some of the ones that caught your eye.  What they might do to you.  Let the spell take its full effect.  To feel like you are one of their kind.”  When it was done, even after the spell was removed.  She would likely continue to crave non-humans, maybe even develop favorites.  Some no free human with any pride would do, but the shamelessness of being a slave would allow her to openly give in to such desires.

”Some slaves are actually used for breeding such creatures.  But I suspect the general has other plans for you two.  Especially for a soldier.  Having children complicates such things.”  The priest simply continued his education as Aliana began to imagine such things.  One of the various uses of other slaves, that she was not likely to experience.  “That would require another spell.  Your body can endure the mating.  But you not be given child by any of them.” 

• Love 1

Aliana listened to him and would follow his words. She began to think about it, the various creatures she had seen before. She imaged them calling out to her again, wanting her as they had. She imaged them using her body to satisfy themselves. It made her begin to feel a wetness between her legs, made her feel turned on.

She would then looked back to the priest as he explained more of her duties and nodded. “Yes, I understand this. I will undergo the spell. I will not have children. I am a slave but a soldier as well, my duties as a soldier are valued more.”

• Love 1