The Life of a Slave (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

The thought of one or both of the girls bearing some inhuman child did appeal to Honorius, but he was not going to indulge that desire.  Like the priest said, Aliana was more valuable as a soldier than a mother, and he would not do that with Lilana any time soon as well.  It was appealing enough to watch their minds get clouded.  In the passion to come they may even briefly forget they were human, desperately wish to be a woman of whatever was taking them.

”I see your arousal.  You already crave it.  I will give you a prize for becoming mine.  Come.  Both of you.”  He led the four of them, including the priest, towards the tent.  He looked forward to seeing both of them debase themselves.  Feel perhaps a mix of pride and humiliation at how far they had fallen.

When they reached the tent, he studied Aliana.  Seeing if her eyes were drawn to any particular.  Which would she look to, hoping to be seen as a woman of their kind?  It was possible he would give her a mix of what she desired and what pleased him.

• Love 1

As they returned to the tent, Alia would see the familiar creatures as they started at them upon their arrival. She looked over at a couple but spent a little longer starting at some in particular the dragon, the orc, the dog and cow and others that intrigued her like the lizard and rat men. Was she really started to wonder and crave how it would feel to do things with these creatures? She was, she was feeling turned on by the thought of it.

• Love 1

The orc let out a satisfied grunt.  "She's back, with a friend.  You got that look in your eye too."  He looked to the general.  The enemy who captured him.  He could at least respect him as an enemy.  Vanorians were impressive, as far as humans went.  "She's yours, huh?  Give me a turn with her.  Her body is closer to an orc woman's then the others.  I can teach her what it is like to be an orc woman."

Honorious did not answer the orc, but looked over him and the others Aliana was watching.  "You can have him, if you want.  Any of the ones you crave most.  I want to watch you really enjoy it.  Though I might mix in others."  It was a question of which she would get first.  He saw look to the bull.  "Your slaves instincts are influencing your choice?  You identify as cattle?"  He asked, with some amusement.  "Or do you just want big?  You want to feel stretch you unnaturally?"   He wanted her to really think about what she wanted, what was going through her mind.  How much of it was spell?  How much was her training as a slave?  Or did she already have this desire deep deep down.  Just her desire to be used by her fellow soldiers?

• Love 1

Aliana looked towards the orc as he spoke up first. She could not help but feel turned on by his words. She would see the similarity between them, both soldiers. She felt a little honored that he wanted her so bad and found her similar to his kind, wanting to teach her more. It was alluring for sure.

She then looked to the others and back to her master as she considered his words. What did she want? She wanted big, but she wouldn’t mind any size. She again did see similarities to the orc with herself, much like she had with the slave soldier she had done it with earlier that day.

Walking up to the orc’s cafe she spoke, “I want this one master. I want to take him up on his offer.”

• Love 1

Honorious turned to the trainer.  "Make the preparations."  The man nodded, stepped out and came back in with several soldiers.  Aliana might have been made completely loyal.  The orc was not as trustworthy.  It was true he would lose the opportunity to play with slaves if he misbehaved or tried to escape.  It was still best to keep an eye on him though.  Then the trainer unlocked his cage and opened the door.  "Undress, then join him...that's the place for an orc like you."  Honorious said to Aliana, fueling her thoughts, the confusion of the spell.

The orc smiled lustfully at her.  "That's right.  Come show them how you want me.  Show me."  He stood before her.  A large body.  A man who had lived to fight.  Much of of it the same as a human, except the green skin.  The head though, that uniquely orc look.  "You look so much better than others.  Maybe I will consider you my mate."  Orcs did not look at such things quite the same as humans.  He never would have taken a wife, or a single woman.  Instead it something a little closer to what Aliana knew.  Men 'claiming' the women they wanted.  Not quite slaves, but not equal either.  A strong woman did turn them on.  He knew he could not steal her from her master.  But he could leave an impression on her, a linger craving for more, make her feel less human.

• Love 1

Alia nodded and stripped down and then entered the cage along with the orc. She did not fear him. She looked up at him and felt ready for this. She was going to have sex with him, another species, another creature. As he mentioned making her his mate, she looked at him and nodded, saying, “that’s fine with me. I’m fine becoming your “mate”. Let us show everyone what we can do.”

• Love 1

He was aggressive with her.  He could treat her like an orc woman.  She would likely feel like she really was one before it was over.  He pinned her against the wall grinded against her.  She could the shaft teasing at her already.  Bigger than probably any human here, though not as big as some of the creatures.  He would fit, even without the spell, though it would be rather tight.  In some ways it was the same as the soldiers here, but it was a bit more intimate.  Orcs did not waste a lot time.  "Feel free to try to squirm out.  Compete.  The stronger you are, the more I want you.  You aren't fragile as the others."  It was not a real fight.  He wanted her to feel he was strong enough to take her.  He was going to teach her a little, to think, and fuck, like an orc.  She was going to perhaps learn from a number of creatures.  Under the haze of the spell she might even think she looked like an orc when the passion was strongest.

• Love 1

Aliana gasped a little as she felt how aggressive he was as he suddenly pushed her up against the wall of the cell. She felt as his large cock began to rub against her wet pussy as well, making her feel more turned on about what was to come. His instructions were a little curious. He wanted her to fight back? Wanted her to struggle? He wanted to make it feel like he was stronger, like she was stronger. It was an interesting ideas, one she would indulge.

She obeyed and would begin to struggle against him, almost as if fighting for her virginity, not wanting him to claim her.

• Love 1

It was a violent mating dance of sorts, both sides proving their strength to each other.  The goal was for him to win, but for Aliana to put up enough of a fight to prove her worthiness to him.  For both to arouse each other.  By  the time he won, she would feel a burning desire for him.  In a way this was foreplay for them.  He used his size against her, repeatedly making the attack.  Trying to keep her pinned against the the cage wall or knock her down.  Her goal was to keep him off until he overpowered her.   Though her lust would gradually make resisting harder.