Challenge 16: Teacher's Pet

Vote for the Winner!  

6 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Which entry did you like best?

• SataiRolePlayingGuy
    • Aura
    • Starcry

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/2023 at 04:00 AM

THE CHALLENGE

For this challenge, write whatever you want to the theme "Teacher's Pet". Whatever that inspires in you. Be dark and moody, light and silly, cute and cuddly... Get creative. Get naughty. Just get writing!

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Saturday, 27 May, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • ~2,000 words max per entry

Prizes

• 1st Place: 2,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 500 EcchiCredits
Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Love 2

This is a story about a character some of you may know (did this RP inspire the challenge?).  If you follow me or pay attention to active public RPs, you may have seen Bianka before.  If you have not, and want to read more, her story in on the PublicRP club, updated every 9 nine days, due to the RP cycle it is part of.  She is a new student at a girls school, where 'teacher's pet' is an official position in each class, with both the traditional meaning, and a sexual one.  This story is going to be considered part of that RP, but I'll try to write it so it can also be enjoyed as an independent story.  The teacher is a new character, introduced here.  Will find a picture for her after I finish writing.

Bianka was a new student, but she already learned a lot, about her school's unique culture.  Her new roommate, Beth had given her a quick but very effective lesson.  The school was very openly sexual.  No matter how straight a girl was, they were expected to have sex with any other girl interested in her.  Sometimes it was love, sometimes for the pleasure of sex, sometimes just to pass the time, or for one girl to assert her social dominance over another.  Beth had told her all about it, given her a taste of it.  Now she wanted more.  She wanted to do things with Beth later, had made plans with a girl Beth knew.  But for now she was on her own.  She was heading to her first day with her new class.

There was something else Beth had told her about.  The concept of becoming a class' 'teacher's pet'.  A favorite of the teacher, who would help maintain the order of the class, and spend personal time with the teacher after class.  Taking care of her personal desires.  Beth was the pet in her class.  Sometimes it was a prized position, sometimes dreaded, depending on the teacher.  In all honesty Beth was a little curious, tempted, she might go for the position, depending on the teacher.  She had a few advantages.  It was a class of new girls, her classmates might not know about the position.  She also had a personality that was suited for it.

When she got to the classroom, many of the girls were already there, as was the teacher.  A woman Bianka guessed was somewhere in the late 20s to early 30s age.  The woman looked at her as she took her seat, was she being judged for the position?  The teacher did not say anything, until the class started.  She introduced herself, as Ms. Nyoko.  She spent a little time talking about life at the school, how they would be here for the next for years, staying on campus even over break.  No boys in miles, just a bunch of girls.  She talked about how they might make life long friends here, that once they got used to how things went they would have plenty of fun.  She did not mention about the sex.

The students then all introduced themselves, mostly their names, maybe a little more.  Bianka just said she was a quiet girl, but hoped to make a lot of friends.  As the class went on, she was quick to raise her hand to try to answer any question.  Looked for any chance to be helpful to the teacher.  At lunch she offered to get the teacher food or look after the class as she eat.  (Does she already know, has someone told her about?)  Ms.  Nyoko wondered as she evaluated if Bianka was aiming to be her pet.  She was ambitious, yet obedient.  One of the ideal personalities for this position.  "...Bianka, if you don't mind, would you be willing to stay after class, help me with the cleaning?"

Bianka was hopeful, did her teacher understand.  Unfortunately, she could not do it this time.  "...I made plans with my roommate and another girl for tonight, Ms. Nyoko.  But I would be happy to do it tomorrow, or do anything you need right now."  The teacher gave her a knowing smile.  This girl already understood, didn't she.  Learned the ways of this school.  "You want to help me teach the class how things work here, Bianka?  That's what you're after, aren't you?  Don't worry, I like you...I'll let you be my new pet.  You have been told all about that, right?"

Bianka blushed, nodded.  She was not sure what sort of 'lesson' she would be given.  "Yes, ma'am.  That's what I want."  The teacher stood up and called to the class.  "Pay attention everyone.  Keep eating, but you are going to get a special lesson."  She walked behind Bianka, one arm around her waist, other across her chest and on to her shoulder.  "Bianka here has volunteer for a very special position.  You can call her, a 'teacher's pet'.  She is not unique, every class here has one.  She is impressive for becoming one so quickly though.  Consider her my eyes and ears.  If she tells you to do something, treat it as if I told you."

She slid the one hand down, began groping the girl's chest.  "She will also be doing some special favors for me personally.  Some of them you will all see, some we will do in private.  This is something you will all learn soon.  We are alone here, no boys around.  We have to support each other, as women.  Satisfy each other's desires, physical and emotional."  Bianka blushed as she was groped, the class watched her with a fascination, hearing what they would all go through, watching what those two were doing.  Some impressed, some jealous, that Bianka already had such a position, that no one else would get it later.

"Look at how much she likes it.  What sort of girl she is.  Make sure to play with her later...what would you like me to do to you, Bianka?"  What the teacher did not know, was Beth had given Bianka quite a sexual education the previous night, taught her what sort of girl she was.  "Anything you want, Ms. Nyoko.  Do absolutely anything."  The smiled wider, let go of her.  "Bend over my desk then, show yourself to the whole class."  Bianka obediently bent over.  The teacher lifted the skirt and pulled down her panties.  To Bianka's surprise, she spanked her.  "Such a naughty girl.  You have already done things haven't you.  You just arrived yesterday, but you have become a dirty little girl, haven't you?"  Bianka squealed.  "Yes, ma'am!"

"You want to do it with me?"  Another spank.

"Yes, ma'am."

"You want to do it with your class?"  Another spank.

"Yes ma'am."

"Look at her.  Look at what this girl has already become.  The rest of you will get some idea later.  She's mine now, but I'm not greedy, I will share her with you all, and the school."  After one final spank, she pulled Bianka back, pulled her own panties down and sat on the desk.  "Show me and the class what you have already learned, Bianka."  Bianka got on her knees, spread her teacher's legs and leaned her face in.  It did not take long until her teacher was moaning, including her name.  Her class watching as her tongue found the teacher's most sensitive spots and focused on them.  She was following Beth's footsteps, just as she hoped.  She was beginning to learn what it meant to be a pet.  She would keep learning.  She would have this relationship until she graduated.  She also looked forward to doing these things with the girls of her class, teaching them, like Beth taught her.  She knew she would be very happy here.

• Love 2

• Senior Staff

Fh_7Y5KVIAESU8l.png

Img src: Aoiykk on Twitter

“Are you ready, Aoi?” Chieko’s hot breath on the back of my neck had my hairs stand on end. How could it be that I would be the one to wind up totally helpless like this? I tried once again to pull my hands through the cuffs, but they were just barely too tight to squeeze my wrists through. I had enough flexibility to turn my head to look around, but I was totally at her mercy. As she pulled on the chain attached to my collar, a small, unwitting whimper escaped my mouth. She seemed to adore it and cooed as her soft, warm hand gently laid on my cheek and her fingers worked their way toward the corner of my lips. My heart raced faster, especially as I instinctively pulled back only for my body to reach her lap.

I never thought all that teasing would push Chieko to go this far. I was honestly afraid, and genuinely impressed. I never thought I would enjoy Chieko pulling me in like this, and holding me like… like a lover… she gently chewed on my earlobe and I couldn’t hold in my whimpering. “Chieko, please… I’m sorry…”

“Of course you are, silly~” Chieko whispered into my hear, the hot wind of her voice playing a symphony for my heart as I just melted into her body behind me. Her hands continued wandering up and down my body as I trembled all over. “How could I be mad at you when you make such cute noises, hm? After all, you’re going to beg for me.”

I only continued to whimper at those lines while her fingers squeezed at my chest, very intentionally leaving my clothes on the whole time. Was this really the Chieko I knew? How was she so… good? My face was flushed, no words could come to mind. “Chieko, I-I want you…”

“Sadly,” She spoke in such a soft, motherly yet condescending tone as the fingers of her left hand crawled further down my sides, inching along my thighs and up my skirt. My panties were already completely ruined and to drive that point home, she drove her fingers right up to them and began to press in. A mushing sound could be heard mixed in with my moans just from being touched after all this teasing. I couldn’t take it. I needed release. “It’s a little late to decide that now, don’t you think? I’ve already made my promise after all.” Her words were so cruel. They were sung like a hummingbird but stung like a hornet.

“C-come on, Chieko. I know I went really far, but none of it was ever serious! You’re not a slut, or-”

“Oh, I’m not a slut am I?” She giggled in amusement as she expertly found her way to my clit through my panties, elicitng an audible moan from me as my whole body bucked.

“Ahh~ Ahh~” I was melting into a drop of water, kept upright only by the rope suspended by the overhang of the bed. She hadn’t even penetrated me at all yet I was on the verge of cumming in my panties.

“You don’t know me at all. I’m a total whore. Daddy helped me to realize that, and he’s going to teach you all the same.”

The color drained from my face. Was she actually serious…? There’s no way. It had to be some sort of prank. “N-no, Chieko, come on, that’s crazy… Mr. Saiki is… Th-that’s so much farther than anything I’ve done!” I tried to turn to face her, to look into her eyes. I couldn’t quite make eye contact with our positions, but she was there still, continuing to work my body and forcing my body to move like a puppet with every touch. “A-and it would be illegal, too!”

“Isn’t that what makes it so enticing, though~?” Chieko giggled again. A door closed at the entrance to the house and my heart stopped. “Oh, sounds like the wait is over~”

My struggling became more frantic. I pulled more strongly against the ropes. “No! Okay, Chieko, this isn’t funny anymore. I can’t do this. Let me go! I won’t bully you anymore I promise! AhhhHHaah~” She drove her knuckles into my soaked panties, twisting them and pushing me right up to the edge of an orgasm. “Stop it! Please, I’ll do anything you want, Chieko! I-I’ll be your slave!”

“You already are my pet, silly. And everything that belongs to me belongs to daddy.” We could both her footsteps growing louder as they made their way toward the bedroom.

“No! No, I don’t belong to him! Chieko, he has to be using you! This is fucked up! He’s your teacherrrRRAah~~” She twisted her knuckles again. “OoohOoo fuck!! Fuck!!” I moaned aloud as I couldn’t hold my orgasm in Chieko’s arms any longer, cum leaked from my pussy, further soaking my already-ruined panties and leaving me unable to breathe as I frantically squirmed in her lap. “Please! I-I’ll be your slut! You can fuck me anytime you want! I don’t want Mr. Saiki to touch me!”

As I continued blurting out whatever promises I could possibly make to try and convince Chieko to release me, nothing worked and the door flung open to reveal a middle-aged man, our homeroom teacher. My whole body turned white as a ghost and I just grew stiff and completely silent. Aoi was delighted to see him.

“I brought you a new pet as requested, daddy~” Chieko happily let me go, leavin gme completely alone, suspended only by the rope overhead, leaking like a faucet as I bowed my head in disgrace.

“Good girl~” He planted a gentle kiss on Chieko’s cheek, cousing the young girl to blush. “Thank you, daddy~” The sight honestly made me pity her. That was really all she did this for? Just to get a kiss from a perverted old man? Was it really not about revenge at all? Had I really sunk her self esteem so low that this was enough of a reward for her?

“Chieko… I’m… so sorry…”

“Go into the living room, babygirl. I’m going to start training our new pet.” Chieko completely ignored me and turned to leave with a giddy giggle while the old man proceeded to drop his pants, exposing a shockingly large cock. I was completely frozen, tears streaming from my cheeks. I couldn’t think of a single word to say to this man, it was obvious what was going to happen.

“Let’s start simple… open your mouth.” I was still frozen, he only laughed. "If you want babygirl to touch you again, you will do as I say. Open your mouth." I reluctantly complied and opened parted my lips as wide as I could to accept his cock, a look of disgust across my face as soon as his thick member pushed its way into my mouth. He wasn't even close to as tactful as Chieko was.

As the man continued to violate me in every way I could think of, I just kept thinking back to Chieko. Did she receive the same treatment? Was she indoctrinated with threats? Was I responsible for putting her in such a situation? Chieko... I'll... I'll save you... somehow...

• Love 1

Spoiler

bfbf3e9fc37174ec2eb2dbf02f0f47da.png

Serena had been ill since the day she was born and was always in and out of the hospital.  So much so that her household lived paycheck to paycheck and she was very behind in school work due to lack of attendance. However, that all changed when her parents received a letter inviting them out to dinner. She had been told that it was to meet someone who was a partner in a special charity of some sort. At that point, she didn't understand such things and didn't give it a second thought. The only thing she knew was that her parents seemed in high spirits the following morning. They also informed her that on her next birthday, she would be going to a prestigious school for children who were "like" her. Once again she didn't understand but assumed it was something good. 
When Serena was ten she came to learn that she was being sent off to a boarding school that was for late bloomers due to illness or whatever else had held them back. It was her understanding that they didn't take just anyone. You had to meet exceptional requirements. Serena didn't see herself as anything special but apparently, the person her parents met with had decided to sponsor her because she somehow met the conditions. And so she was to live there until she was deemed ready for college, university, or employment. Without any questions, she set off to her new home with the promise of keeping in contact with everyone who was close to her. Little did she know the adventure she would be in for. 

After moving to a new boarding school her health dramatically became better within weeks. Serena made friends and even had fantastic teachers. One in particular teacher went out of his to ensure she settled into her classes and helped her whenever needed. He comforted her when she became homesick or needed emotional support. He was very handsome and there was something about his voice that was mesmerising, and the way he held her made her feel special. What started as admiration for her tutor slowly turned into secret one-sided feelings on her part but she kept it well hidden. At least she thought she had. Little did she know that all of this was just a game being played by forces she couldn't begin to fathom. Serena was merely being groomed for something greater. 

Before Serena knew it time had flown by and she was eighteen. She hadn't even noticed that she no longer got mail from those who she had promised to keep in contact with. It also didn't seem strange that some of her classmates had just left suddenly at random on their eighteen birthday. The only thing that she cared about was getting good grades and maybe becoming a teacher so she could be by Mr Kalag's side and maybe be able to date him. Her feelings had become more intense over the years and she felt shame at the lustful thoughts she had begun to have towards him.

It was with the chimes of midnight... her official eighteenth birthday that she was woken by a sudden freezing wind, followed by loud crows caw as they flew around her room. They then formed a person in some sort of uniform and wearing some sort of bird mask. She froze in a panic as she felt his ruby reds gaze upon her... almost like they were looking right through her. 

"W-what are you doing in my room!" Serena stammered. Clearly frightened.

"Lady Serena... your time has come and I am the one who has come to collect you..." The man simply replied. 

She was surprised by how he addressed her yet something about his voice was familiar. As he stood there in silence she recognised his profile, even with the mask. It then hit her... was this her teacher? Why was he in her room?!

"Mr Kalag... is that you?"  She asked 

He simply stared at her, with his ruby eyes glowing. There was no need to answer her or remove his crow tengu mask when she could tell who he was even without it. He knew that much yet still wore it since it was part of the uniform. Unfortunately, this one had grown far too attached to him and was going to be much more of a pain than he was used to dealing with and he wasn't happy with the methods he was going to have to use with this one but it was part of his job to play dirty if he needed to. 

"What do you mean "collect you"?" She was clearly both angry and scared. 

"Haven't you found it strange that you have suddenly become very well since being here?" He began, with a sinister smirk. He allowed her a few moments to ponder before he continued. "And that you never met your benefactor?" He said as he slowly approached her. He stopped once he reached her side and sat down on her bed next to her. "Or that no one questioned all the attention I gave you?" He said to her in a softer tone as he took a lock of her hair in his hand and kissed it. His eyes didn't leave hers; his intense gaze only encouraged the tiny lust that was beginning to flower within her as he undressed her with his eyes. He knew damn well how much she wanted him and he was going to fully use it to his advantage.

"I don't understand..." Serena said. Was clearly having trouble processing everything all at once. It didn't help that the man she loved and respected was showing her the affection she had craved for so long. Gods how she wanted him...

"Maybe this will help you understand..." With that, he tilted his head so his mask wouldn't hurt her in any way and he gave her a soft yet tender kiss. His tongue slowly entered her mouth teased hers for a few moments and left her in a state that she hadn't fully explored yet. "Your parents... they gave you to my masters."  He murmured in her ear. "My masters used their malevolent powers to change your very core. You are no longer human yet you are not a demon either... you are on the border of becoming like them or mindless monster."   

"But... how could they?" Serena began to cry as her world came crashing down. The world she had known for eight years was all a lie because her parents didn't want her any more. Everything hit home. "What's going to happen to me?!" She asked when she had calmed down enough to speak.

Yes... she was right where he wanted her. He had broken down her walls and she was a sweet and emotional mess. It was delicious. "Shhhh, my little Robin."  He said softly to her as he pulled her into the all too familiar embrace that she had come to know and love. His mask turned into feathers so she could see his true ethereal features. He was even more beautiful as the moonlight shone on his flawless pale skin. "I don't want the lady I have come to love to turn into something that I'd have to kill." A small tear fell down his cheek as he put on the saddest expression he could muster. It wasn't something he was used to so he only hoped it was convincing enough for his young maiden. Thankfully it was. "I want you to become like my masters so I can be yours... forever." He gave her a kiss again but this one was more intense and he continued to hold her. 

"Take me and make me yours~" Serena whispered to him as he released her from the kiss and gazed into her now garnet eyes. She was clearly ready to be taken and made into a mess, just as his masters liked it.

"As you wish." With that, he released her from his comforting hold and stepped away from the bed.

Serena gave him a questioning look as she wondered why he had suddenly pulled away from her the way he had. A sunken feeling hit her as the feathers that had fallen away returned to his face to reform the mask. He then let out a sigh and looked down as he clicked his fingers. Suddenly tar-like tentacles came from the shadows of her room and before she could shriek for help her mouth was covered and her body became restrained. 

"You were a very fun to play with, child of man."  He said with a dark smirk. "Sayōnara~" With that, he blew a taunting kiss. She was then pulled into the darkness. Never to be seen in that world any more. He didn't care what would happen to her. This was just a job to him and he was happy to fulfil it. It was perfect for a twisted sadist like him.

A few moments passed by as an eagle flew to him and gave him a new target. This one would be slightly tougher to crack but nothing was impossible. He had chosen to be like this to carry on his twisted ways, even into the borderline world and he was nothing but thankful to his masters for granting him this life. 

Spoiler

76c0daf9487e723c47ebb89507b0fb94.jpgcc981c8b0cd83f074b33453f1f1c148c.jpg

Spoiler

The song that got my muse going for this for some reason... 

• Love 4