Challenge 18: The First Time

Challenge 18 Poll "The First Time"  

9 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Whose entry should win for the first time challenge?

• Gangsta Moll
    • Starcry
    • SataiRolePlayingGuy
    • bumpnrun

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/2023 at 04:00 AM

THE CHALLENGE

For this challenge, write whatever you want that's inspired by the phrase "The First Time".

It could be a literal "first time" sexual encounter, or the first time performing a specific act, the first time between two characters, the first time being rejected... whatever first fires your imagination.

Deadline

• Midnight (EST) Saturday, 24 June, 2023

Limits

• 1 entry per person
  • ~2,000 words max per entry

Prizes

• 1st Place: 5,000 EcchiCredits
  • 2nd Place: 2,500 EcchiCredits
  • 3rd Place: 1,000 EcchiCredits

Bonus "Turn Izzy On" Prize

• If any entry can dampen my panties writing to one of my personal favorite kinks, I'll toss them an extra 1,000 EcchiCredits and bragging rights that they got under my skin. This prize can be awarded more than once, and it is solely at my discretion. It won't be easy to win, but I can't wait for someone to try.
Edited by IsabellaRose
added bonus prize
  • Woohoo 1

I wrote this before, but it's one of my most erotic memories, so:

My first sexual experience was with two boys.

It was not what you might think - it was silent, secret, in the dark, gentle. But it was intense, for me.

I had gone camping with my girl friends. Some boys were at the same site - we interacted with them only a little, and mostly through them teasing and showing off.

I was 18, had never had a boyfriend: had been kissed once by a boy, at age 14, and had not liked him or the kiss.

My friend Sue was the main target of the boys' attention: she always was - much prettier than me, with blonde hair and a buxom figure: we are still best friends and she is still the focus of male attention when we are together, and I the plain, quiet, reserved, cautious one - the eternal wallflower.

There was a huge storm one night: very intense, thunder and lightning, torrents of rain. My friends all went to shelter on the shower block but I love storms so I stayed in the tent - on my back, in my nightdress, on top of my sleeping bag, my head out of the tent looking up into the flashes, feeling the rain drench my face, watching. There is something in me that loves overwhelming awesome power - the sheer intensity, the raw primal natural force of nature in a fury is one example.

The boys came to check we were all right, and went on to join the girls: but two stayed with me, to watch the storm. I do not know which boys it was: it was dark and after the others left we did not exchange even a single word: nothing was said. The lightning was blinding and the darkness between deeper because of that - the whole world was lit by flashes and roiled by crashing thunder.

The boys laid either side of me - each of us on our backs, our heads out of the tent, looking up. It felt intimate, nice - I was pleased they had decided to stay with me, it was unusual for boys not to go off with my other friends.

When I felt the hand on my leg I thought it must be an accidental touch - that he couldn't have realised he was touching me. I dared not move in case he realised and took his hand away - I didn't want him to take his hand away, it felt intimate, tingling, exciting. I had imagined boys touching me, in my sexual fantasies, but this was at once a lighter, more tentative touch than I imagined, and at the same time incredibly more intense - a real hand, a real touch, a real boy touching me.

When he shifted his hand higher, up to my bare thigh, I knew it was not an accident. I kept very still because I did not want to alert his friend to what was happening. Where his fingers touched, my skin tingled like electricity - a sensual heat that washed out through my whole body, radiating from that soft gentle slight contact.

I could not hold back a tiny quiet soft whimper when his fingers at last brushed, teased, through my soft dark curly cunt hairs: my body wanted to buck, to arch, and it took all of my will power to hold that urge back. I could feel I was biting my lip to stay silent. My wetness surprised me - and I was naive enough to be embarrassed for his finger to find me that wet - I remember thinking very clearly that I hope he would not think I had wet myself.

I didn't feel the least shame, or anxiety, or any urge to stop it. I was naive, but not stupid: I knew what sex was, how it might progress from an intimate touch to full sex - I just didn't want it to stop. No, more than that - I wanted it to happen: not only my mind but also my body wanted it with a hot sexual fire I had never until then experienced.

He fumbled clumsily beside me and I knew he was tugging his shorts down. That is when I realised his friend was not unaware, because a hand lifted my nightdress, slipped it up, and settled on one small bared breast.

The boy rolled over me easily, mounting me - his knees between mine, pushing my legs apart gently. He was big - his cock was big, much bigger than in my fevered sexual imaginings - bigger, and hotter, and harder as I held it and guided it. There was no difficulty, no awkwardness, no pain as he penetrated me - sliding in, easily, lubricated by that new copious wetness. Right in: all the way; all of it; fully in.

I think I came - orgasmed -= almost as soon as he penetrated me, because my whole body snaked, arching, so that I actually lifted his weight with mine, my buttocks rose right off the sleeping bag: and then it rolled through me - wave after wave of shattering, shuddering feeling that I now recognise as orgasm - so much more intense than the feelings I had excited by my own self stimulation - all-consuming, awesome with the power of raw primal sex to match the crashing thunder of the storm. I could see his shape silhouetted above me in each flash - his chest felt so firm, with soft curly hair, as my hands reached up to him.

I do not think he was any more experienced than I: and I do not think my immediate orgasm helped him to hold back because he too came very quickly, flooding me with his cum: but it didn't matter, it was enough - more than enough - I was in heaven, my head going side to side, moaning wordlessly as he thrust and emptied himself in me.

He rolled off when he was done, and his friend rolled on to take his place - entering me easily, fucking me with more purpose, so that for the first time I felt the real force of a man's fucking me - the hard deep full thrusts, the feeling of his need to do it to me, to empty himself inside me. He too came quite quickly - but none of it mattered, I was on fire and then hot with the slowly fading embers of being fucked.

They lay for a few minutes either side of me, breathing hard. Nothing was said - not then nor ever, even the next day. They slipped away and left me on my own without a word. But I didn't need their words: I didn't need anything more, not for ages - I didn't even masturbate again for a week. I lay there, on my back, feeling their cum ooze inside me. I remember thinking - very clearly, as I do - I form the words, in my head, clear and concise - I thought about Sue, and how they all fluttered around her: but, I thought to myself, I was the one who got fucked. That's how I thought of it: I got fucked.

The storm faded, and I literally hugged myself: I felt like a sex goddess - I got fucked.

I have a photo, taken the day after, of me in my bikini on the beach, combing my hair after swimming - I look like the cat that got the cream - so smug, so satisfied: I can see it in my face in that photo - what my husband used to call my 'just fucked' face.

The following week I met my husband, and remained faithful to him with few exceptions until we separated and then divorced. I never told him my experience, and now is not the time to do so. But I am sharing it with you, who are reading - and I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Gangsta Moll
  • Thanks 1

• Community Administrator
10 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

(no third place... I'm out of credits to offer!)

4 hours ago, Starcry said:

Maybe a member of staff could help you with the credits? 😮

Absolutely, I'd be honoured to help out! This is an amazing outpost of creative writing and I personally would love to see it continue! It's a fantastic passion project and I want to help in anyway I can.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Novaer said:

Absolutely, I'd be honoured to help out! This is an amazing outpost of creative writing and I personally would love to see it continue! It's a fantastic passion project and I want to help in anyway I can.

Thanks, Tema! You're awesome! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

I would be happy to donate credits, if I have any: I have no idea what to do with them. 🙂

1 hour ago, Gangsta Moll said:

I would be happy to donate credits, if I have any: I have no idea what to do with them. 🙂

I seem to have 16,000 credits, would that help?

012c4ff669b3990a1f0a12b94035b47f.jpg

Spoiler

Lihua closed her eyes tight and took in a sharp breath as she continued to hold on to the man who would be her brother-in-law. She didn’t care that it was inappropriate to be practically naked and to hold a man who wasn’t a family member, but she didn’t trust anyone else to do this for her. She had known Xiao since they were children and next month she would be given to his brother as a concubine. This wasn’t her choice it was because she was the eldest daughter of her clan and to show “loyalty” to their lord she had been chosen as a tribute. However, she knew the real reason was that he had had his eye on her since she began to show signs of womanhood. The heartless bastard knew her father was too ill to fight back against the request, and thus she had begrudgingly accepted her fate.

To prepare herself for her life among other women fighting for the favour of their husband she decided to have a tattoo that the women in her family used to wear once they were married. However, the practice had been stopped for a number of years now which meant that even her grandmother didn't have this beautiful artwork on her body. Lihua didn't want anyone to know that she had this done since she knew her family members would be greatly upset and accuse her of trying to embarrass them. Thus had asked Xiao if he would give her this tattoo. She knew that he enjoyed art and did tattooing in secret. Not even his family knew that he carved his art onto people's bodies. Only Lihua knew and it was a secret she'd take to the grave.  But she knew he was the only person she could trust with this task and he had, abet reluctantly, agreed to do it. If Lihua had any hope of surviving the inner politics of her fellow mistresses then she needed this tattoo. It showed her true position in the world outside the palace and no one would doubt her connections to her soon-to-be husband. If anyone had any sense of self-preservation they wouldn't dare try to touch her. 

Xiao ignored the inappropriate thoughts that rushed through his mind as he was held by the woman he had hoped would be his one day. He made sure to be as careful as he could on her delicate and flawless skin. He was more than aware of how painful a tattoo on the spine was. He had only done it twice before. One fainted and the other, despite being a member of Triad, cried none stop. Yet this brave woman, pressing her body against his, was baring all of the pain. He loved his work and didn't usually care if people were in pain, they asked for him to hurt them for art, but Lihua was different. He had grown up with her and didn't like seeing her in pain so this whole process had been very difficult for him to do. Especially since she was also the woman he had planned to court, with her parent's permission of course. Unfortunately, his brother knew how much he loved Lihua and had decided to take her for himself, simply because he had the power to do so.

“Do you want me to stop?” He asked, softly as he removed the needle from her and looked at her concerned.

“No…” Lihua replied as she looked up at him, her make-up slightly smudged from the silent tears of pain she had shed. “Keep going.” She insisted as she laid her head on his shoulder for comfort. “Xiao… we both know I need this.”

He let out a sigh and resisted the urge to kiss her neck. Instead, he settled for laying his head on hers as he continued tapping the ink into her skin. He wanted to close his eyes, hold her tight, and tell her that everything would be ok… but he knew that would be a lie. None of this was ok and he was powerless to stop it. All he could was give her this gift that would show that she wasn’t just any old noble's daughter. She was someone special to his family and thus should be honoured by others as such. 

Lihua gripped Xiao’s back hard to the point where he could almost feel her nails digging through his hanfu. From the slight tremors and clammy sheen on her back, it was clear she was close to her limit. She was beginning to feel faint, and nauseous, and was close to telling him to just stop. Lihua wasn’t sure how much more she could take. He had been jabbing at her back on and off for almost a week and tonight was just the finishing touches. After tonight, this tattoo would be done and she wouldn’t have to worry about her new life any more. 

Xiao stopped for a moment and just rocked her gently and stroked her head to reassure her. “Just a little longer,” He murmured into her ear. “I promise.”

He passed her some water and waited until she gave a sign that she was ok to continue to add the final touches. Once he was done, he used a special healing solution to clean her back of the dried blood and ink. She flinched for a brief moment but relaxed as the cold liquid touched her sore and swollen back. The coolness made the pain subside quickly and the heat from the inflation quickly cooled down. 

“It is done… now lay on your front so I can apply this balm,” Xiao told her. He then quickly turned his back so she could adjust and reposition herself without him seeing the rest of her beautiful body. No matter how badly he wanted to see and touch it. Gods, this was torture. He also made sure to quickly adjust himself so he was decent once more. Having her hold him and moving around during the inking had made parts of his hanfu untidy. 

“Thank you, Xiao…” Lihua said with a sad smile. 

This would be the last time she would be able to spend time alone with him like this and she didn’t want to spoil it by being indecent. She thought he deserved better than that.
Lihua readjusted herself, laid on her front, and made sure she was comfortable. The whole time she was watching him to see if he would take a sneaky peek at her, but it was clear he was nothing like his older brother. It was small actions like this that made her fall for him but it was now too late to tell him how she felt.

“I’m ready,” Lihua told him as she closed her eyes.

Once she signalled she was ready Xiao walked over to her side and began to gently massage the special balm into her back. Lihua slowly fell asleep under his tender touch. He didn’t stop because he knew that if he didn’t finish this properly her back would get infected. That and this would be the first and last time he’d be able to touch her in such a way. Once he left this room he would not be permitted to see her exposed body like this. Or hold her the way they held each other tonight.

“I love you…now and always…”  He whispered to her softly and moved some stray strands of hair from her face. He gave her a soft kiss on the base of her neck before he pulled himself away from her… no matter how badly he wanted to stay by her side until morning. 

Xiao quickly packed up his equipment and cleaned up the room so there were no signs that he had ever been there. He then looked back at Lihua one more time before using the secret door to leave one final time. Tonight would be forever ingrained in his mind and locked away in his heart. 

Edited by Starcry
  • ^ This 1

Maxim had long been an adventurer, a man who sought thrills, adventure, challenge.  He did not care about gold or other rewards, as long as he could keep himself fed and have the necessary equipment for his travels.  This time he was entering a dungeon, there was legends of a monster never before seen, a creature of power and beauty.  It was said any who captured it and brought it to the king would be given the princess in marriage.  While he did not care so much about gold, this felt like a worth cause.

He had fought through many levels of beasts, cutting down a variety of creatures, from goblins, and rats, to demons and dragons.  At this depth, you never knew what you would find.  The mortal world linked with other realms, some unholy.  As he got deep, his torch was growing dim, but he was caught by surprise.  There was a light coming from the end of the cavern he had entered.  It seemed to shift in color.  It was risky, but he tossed the torch and aside and walked toward the light.

What he saw, was a thing of beauty.  The creature shifted from side to side, as if constantly celebrating its own existence, constantly changing color.  He wrestled with the mystery of what to call such a holy creature, the only words that came to mind were…rave…blob?

It was as if it beckoned to him.  He could not help but approach, could not take his eye from it.  It was like he was under a spell.  Its eyes stared intensely at him.  He desired to capture it to take it to the king and marry his daughter.  He no longer felt capable of that.  Instead, he walked behind it, he slid his pants down and plunged into it, so soft, yet firm, warmly surrounded him.  He had no idea if such a creature was male or female, if it even had a gender.  But as he began thrusting in and out, it swayed even faster.  As if it wanted this.  He loved it too, it felt so much better than a human woman.  He had never felt anything like it.  He wanted to remain with this creature.  That was what drove him, as he mated with it.  Trying his hardest not to be drawn in.  He kept at it until he came, watching his seed merge with the creature.  Was that what it wanted.  Was it maybe a female after all, and it needed males of other sorts for reproduction?

He did not think he would get an answer today.  But maybe, just maybe he would in the future,  He could not abandon the being of light and warmth he had been drawn to.  He would protect it from the beasts down here.  Those on the surface would believe he disappeared or died, but he did not care.  He had found something to live for.

spacer.png

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Haha 2

When I was a younger man my friends and I decided we needed to do something that would make the world a better place to live. We needed to do something that made a difference. So, over a dozen beers or more, we decided to rid our little corner of the world of excess beer and  waste nary a drop.

During the summer of my thirty-fifth year I was still committed to that endeavor, and on a Saturday morning during the dog days of August, I went to my shop to work on a project. The air was already hot and muggy and I was having a hard time getting psyched up to do anytime productive. Finishing my morning coffee, I tossed the dregs out onto the lawn and snagged a cold beer from the fridge.

I walked around the muggy shop sipping my beer and picking at things but not really doing anything at all. Then after a few minutes I heard a truck roll in, its tires crunching on the gravel as it rolled to a stop. The creak of the drivers door told me immediately it was one of my best friends. He bounced in through the open shop door and taking full advantage of my open door policy, open fridge door policy, snagged a cold one for himself.

Now with the perfect excuse to do nothing, we retired to the picnic table just outside the door. Sitting under the shade of a big elm tree we began to commiserate  over the hot and humid weather. Where the thought came from, I don’t know, but I commented it would be a good day to go skinny dipping. Back and forth through our minds we went, remembering places we had gone years before and rejecting them one by one for various reasons.

A couple of beers later, my girlfriend rolls in and also utilizes my open door policy. After setting another cold one in front of each of us, she sits down and asks what we are talking about. So I tell her the topic of the day is skinny dipping and we all go through our mental lists again. Then, with the consumption of just the right amount of canned knowledge, I had a brainstorm.

We have a major military installation nearby with several small lakes available to the general public. They are for fishing only, no swimming allowed. One of those lakes was not more that ten minutes away and I suggested we pack a cooler and ease on over there and have a look. They both rejected my idea until I pointed out that it was way too hot for anyone to be lying on the beach area and no one will be fishing either. Besides, what else was there to do.

We make the short drive which takes us through a thickly wooded area and arrive at a deserted lake. We sit there looking it over debating our chances of getting caught. I guess that day was my day to be the leader so I got out and just started walking to the far side of the lake. Once I was moving, my two companions and a small cooler of beer hurried to catch up.

Once there, I didn’t waste any time but stripped naked and waded out into the shallows. Then my friend stripped down to his tighty-whities and went out into the deeper water while my girlfriend sat on the cooler at the waters edge. A few minutes go by and I’m laying there with the little colonel sticking his head out of the water and a car drives in. We are not in a panic mode yet but as a guy in uniform gets out, my girlfriend comments that it’s an MP. She would know because she works at this base.

The MP starts walking at a fairly brisk pace toward us. Naturally I tell my girlfriend to toss me my briefs. Now in that particular year there were tons of comedians out of work and my girlfriend decides to start her own act. She gets this wicked little grin on her face, keeps looking at the approaching MP, then back at me, my briefs that she’s holding, and back at the MP all the while I’m hissing for her to throw them to me. Finally, after putting the words shovel and bag of lime in a coherent sentence, she tosses me my underwear. Geez!

With my underwear on, my buddy and I move out of the water as the MP walks up. He asks if we were aware that this was a no swimming area as he waves his hand at various warning signs. Naturally, since I’m the leader for that day, I feint ignorance. I’m good at it too. Lots of experience. It works. Standing in front of a person with government authority while in your underwear tends to make one humble. So with the proper amount of yes sir’s and no sir’s, he gave us a warning to get moving before he came back.

By the time he made it back to his car we were dressed and heading back to my truck. I dropped the tailgate and we all sat down for a cold beer with my girlfriend in the middle. As we lamented our predicament a military chopper flew over us and now I remembered that one had been by when we first arrived. Living so close to a base like we do makes us oblivious to their activities, but that was probably how we got caught so quickly.

As I sat there I kept thinking about how that MP looked at our cooler. He knew we had beer with us and I wondered if he thought we were the culprits that were trying to deplete the local beer supply. What if he was hiding up the road a bit, ready to pull me over for a sobriety test?

From where I was sitting, the road went straight for about a hundred feet, then made a sharp right turn and disappeared into the woods. I began to think that he might be sitting somewhere up around that turn just waiting for us. So I asked my sweetie if she’d do me a favor, and that is where our day got better.

When asking her do me a favor, I was expecting her to say something like, “Sure, what do you want?” What she actually said was, “What, jack you two off?” I was totally shocked! She had come up with the perfect solution to an unknown problem. I complimented her on her problem solving as my priorities made an abrupt change. A drunk driving ticket could wait, this couldn’t.

So I lay back on the thick rubber bedliner, unsnapped, unzipped, and once again the little colonel reached for the sky. Of course, my Honey likes shaking hands with the colonel so she got busy right away. Now my buddy surprised me, he just sat there grinning like a cat with a cornered mouse, but did nothing. I actually had to coax him to give my Honey something to do with her other hand. But he came through and we lay on our backs with our beer google grins thinking all was right with the world.

After a bit the little colonel reminded me that maybe my girlfriend would like some of this action too. And even though we had once done it in the backyard, late at night, in a thunderstorm with lightning so bright it shut off the street lights, where anyone living on either side of us could have looked out their windows and seen us, I knew this wasn’t going to happen here in broad daylight with military choppers flying overhead.

Our decision was to go back to my shop where I moved a few things and parked inside. I had a blanket in the back seat so I put that in the truck bed. I also opened up a cardboard box and put that on the floor completing our makeshift boudoir.

Since my girlfriend wasn’t on any birth control, and we had no protection with us, this was going to be an oral affair. And since it was our first time having a threesome, and not knowing the rules of engagement, we just dove in willy nilly. I’m not saying who did what to whom and when, but there was a lot of sucking, licking, and slurping. When it was over there was two guys that weighed slightly less than before, and three people with the proverbial happy face that porn stars try so hard to emulate. Yes, it was a good day and I have a special affinity for the dog days of August.