FFXIV?

I found myself liking the class I had lot of troubles with before: Sage. Astrologian is the prettiest healer, though. Hard to beat all of the star thing going on. I would not mind company myself if I could play with someone. It's been pretty lonely for me, enough that I didn't really play FFXIV in a while now. (I need to, to do the FFXVI event.) but yeah. It would be fun to play together.

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Pixel said:

I don't know. Like everyone I know plays it but I don't really feel like I have the time to dedicate to an MMO.

That's understandable. If you're interested in the story, there's no amount of time you need to set aside for it. You can progress through the story any time you want. If you're interested in the more hardcore portion of things like raiding, that's when time management comes into place. I think you would really enjoy the story.

I honestly miss Stormblood. I started playing around the time it was still a fresh expansion. Experiencing everything for the first time... Good times. It was also the first expansion I completed a savage tier. Shadowbringers is still my favorite expansion so far though. The story was 👌 chef's kiss.