FFXIV?

Does anyone play Final Fantasy 14? Maybe share some screenshots, or fantasies with some of the characters :'3 

Please use the spoiler function for character mentions! I've personally beat all expansions, but keeping it hidden for possible newbies. ❤️

*ahem* behold, my crushes

Spoiler

Emet-Selch
spacer.png

Major hard dom vibes and I live for it. Please punish me. Pleeeeeeeeeease. god fuck just do it

Spoiler

G'raha Tia
spacer.png

major subby wubby vibes and the perfect specimen to dom. Such a pure and innocent man. Must protect but also corrupt. >:3

Spoiler

Aymeric
spacer.png

my first crush in the game during the second expansion, he be pretty. Kind of gives me like, sweet and romantic vibes but very soft dom but also a switch.

FF14 has a lot of pretty men... and women. 

Pics of my character: 
spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1

Everyone looks great! I was a midlander Hyur for a while, but changed to Au'ra after meeting one character I will mention later. The first Spoiler image has my character in a place that is HEAVY spoilers to like the best moment of Endwalker so only click if you've finished it!

2023-07-08_17-35-56-801_Off.png

Spoiler

2023-07-08_17-21-46-766_Off.png

And besides rp'ing with others(I really should try to learn how to use those spicier mods~) here is my biggest crush because to be honest...most girls in ff14 I adore but she is the girl who made me use my free fantasia, and as Spike Spiegel said "I love a woman that can kick my ass" but I also just wanna cuddle the fuck out of her.

Spoiler

03fc0db47e0f3360fb9235c18424ad17.png

Sadu Dotharl

Hopefully my images are inserted right X_o.

• Love 1

On 08/07/2023 at 15:02, Azalyn said:

@Sera I love her!! Also white hair is best hair! This was my bunny before I switched to au'ra
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408240593467080706/1127313618124427364/ffxiv_05292023_225310_793.png

This look less like a bunny and more like a wolf or a fox. Her face is a giveaway, though. It's cute. I kinda wish we could group up and have some fun together. 😛

We would have to verify that we are in the same servers first but otherwise, I would ask how we should proceed with this idea. (I am not exactly comfortable with sharing character details in public. I try to keep myself away from certain people). We could hang out and have fun otherwise. As long as datacenters are compatible, of course. ♪

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Azalyn said:

Two Months Later

Treasure maps are the main reason I'm wealthy. I've been taking a bit of a break until the next patch, but besides maps, I often farm mentor roulette.

I just realized that we never spoke about this again. I thought we could maybe meet in game but that is IF we still play this game. :3

2 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

Ah yesss... You are on NA too. My bunny could come meet you or you could come meet me. It could be something fun for us to do.

Sure! You can tell me the server you are on privately, if that is more comfortable for you. 

I will admit, I have fantasia'd once more into a Hyur...but still using wolf ears! 🐺

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...