Police station

Scarlett nods and thanks the doctor for giving her a new leash on life. She does pay for the procedure on the way out and as she walks home, her eyes don't leave her new arm once as she just keeps flexing it. At one point she finds an empty metal trash can and gives it a punch, denting it quite a lot with her new arm which only made her smile more.

The next day she walks into her station with pride and spots one of the officers that had been tormenting her. She flips him off with the arm and all eyes are drawn to her as she heads to the chiefs office and enters. Slamming her palms into the desk "Put me back in the field chief. I am more than ready to get back there".

GM: continuing the story of Scarlett here after end scene in the clinic topic. One thing though
Comment for user: Her work paid for her prostethic, so there was no need for her doing so.

-------------------
@rohan10:
The youngest guy on the force and in the office, has been a bit of dick towards Scarlett here and there, though mostly to hide his light infatuation with the female officer. He may have not made it clear enough, that it is just his attempt at playful "hazing" among colleagues. He keeps his head low from her reaction, as he is not sure how to turn it around right here and there and certainly don't want to make some sort of public spectacle. The station's chief is kind of used to this sort of...energy from the young woman and she usually does well."Welcome back miss Scarlett. It's good to see you are once more complete and back to your old self. I hope you are ready for your old route and of course your partner has missed doing it as well", he says and sips some of his bottled water.

The chief is a tall, skinny, but still fairly well toned guy around his late 40's. He tries to keep himself physically and mentally in shape and ready, despite his place most often being the office. His desk is very well kept and organized as well, showing how professional, methodical and proper he does his job.

• Love 1

Scarlett grins from ear to ear when she hears her partner has been missing their old route. She give the chief a salute "You bet I feel complete sir. I'm ready to take names and kick ass again with my partner". The woman truly did feel complete again, now that she both arms again, she hadn't felt this excited in months. No more deal duty, no more dull hours doing paperwork. She belonged out there in the city and Scarlett knew it. "So where is my partner anyway? Oh and before I forget sir. Tell the department I said thanks for paying for my new arm, I will never forget it".

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

The police chief sits with a slight grin on his face from how energetic and eager Scarlett is to go out there and do her duty. Thankfully, he has been able to root out most corruption in his own department and so far he has no reason to believe this pair does anything of the sort."That is part of the budget after all: medical care and modifications. So just make sure to put it to good use - though I am sure you will be doing so without me telling you. Your partner is currently in the parking garage, waiting for you, so make sure not to dawle", he says and takes a sip of his own dark coffee from his mug.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Scarlett salutes her the chief with a bug old smile and leaves his office. Heading towards the garage. It had been quite some time since she and her partner had been out on the beat together. They complimented each other perfectly, covering for each others flaws, sure sometimes they fought but they always had each others backs. It was her partner who came to see Scarlett the most when she was stuck behind the desk job. Soon the red head arrived at the garage and sees her partner next to their car, walking over she waves with her new robotic arm "Hey partner! I'm back and ready to kick some ass!"

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

Standing besides their usual police cruiser, is the partner named Jill. Like always, clad for proper protection and with the same determined, steely gaze of hers. Whilst her face is mostly looking neutral, she does form a small smile and begin to wave lightly when she sees Scarlett emerge and call out to her."Hey Scarlett. Glad to see you are up and about again. How did your operation go?", she asks and waits for her to fully approach, so they can have chat a bit before finally getting on with their shift. The young female officer tries to get a look at the prosthetic arm of her partner, wanting to see how noticeable it may be.

• Love 1

Scarlett rests against the car hood, lighting a cigarette and taking a puff as she looks at her partner. "It went very well. If my new arm has anything to say about it" she grinned, showing off the new arm to her partner. If it wasn't for the red paint job then it was pretty close to what a human arm looks like "Doctor Faust was a Wiz as he did the op. I feel complete again honestly" she winked before taking another puff of her smoke. She was ready to get back on duty again.

• Love 1