Question of the Day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I would have puppy Sif as a pet he's so cute and awesome

2.Ability to control the wind or transform into anything

Question of the Day: If you could be any pokemon what would you be?

optional: SHould I change this to Question of the month?

lol well as the owner of the puppy Sif avatar, I could fulfill any cuddly pet duties that you may need xD

Edit: xD Whoops! Forgot the pokemon question. I would be Dragonite, I like his overall design, that and putting a sweet disarming smile on a slightly chubby dragon is hilarious/adorable.

:3 Also it's your thread, if you're running out of questions or something and wanna change it to question of the week, or month, then I'd say that's fine.

Edited by OnePieceGeek

If I was ever to be a pokemon I would be Goodra because Goodra is so cute and gooey. Also  next week this will be changed to Question of the Week

Question of the day: If you had to lose one sense, hearing, seeing, or smelling, what would it be?

Yeah I think the sense of touch is the one that everyone would never willingly get rid of.

I think if I didn't know what the matrix was, and was actually in the situation, I would take the red pill, just to settle my curiosity.

Also, in a shocking twist of events. I have a question for you! DUN DUN DUN!!! lol did you ask this question just because it popped into your head, or because the Nostalgia critic is doing Matrix month?

I would travel back like 1000 years... to live in the world with castles,kings,swords,bows,forests and many mor.. I know everything was different back then but it would be a nice adventure.. but I'm pretty sure i would want to come beck after i had my adventure there

Either back in time to see Japan in the Feudal era or forward in time till virtual reality is like Sword Art Online but without dying

Question of the Day: If Virtual Reality was real what do you think will be possible to do?

• Community Administrator

Ha, that is most definately the case xD Humans are quite the horny bunch lol

I would like to play a kind of Space simulator in virtual reality, like Elite: Dangerous. Man, seeing all those stars and nebulas... it would be very pretty X3 If you mean virtual reality as in something akin to holodecks in Star Trek, then I imagine anything would be possible. You could even lead a second life where you're a completely different person.