The Torture Twins

She smiled at his compliment but couldn't help but let out a small moan when she felt his her brother's thumbs rubbing over her nipples, instantly causing them to stiffen, her ass automatically pressed back into his boner. She looked over her shoulder at him her smile growing. "I am honored to hear I inspired my big brother." she said with chipper tone to her voice. She watched her brother as he made his way to the twink wondering what her brother was up to next. 

Her lips slowly twisted into the grin as she watched her brother pop the boy's nut, she had could just imagine it popping. She snorted in laughter at the boy's screaming before she broke into barking laughter, her hand muffling it so it didn't echo through the ravine. She moved a bit closer smiling back at her brother, she always loved that warm smile of his it suit his handsome features well. Adi cocked her head watching as he worked the nail, his words causing the female twin to go red in the face. 

"Thomas....you flatter me so." she whispered as she listened to Shannon whimpering from the pain, withering as he tried to get away from her brother as Thomas worked the nail in his shoulder before pulling it out. Adelaide raised a brow as she watched him walk to the fire, eyes widening and she grinned, glee coming to her eyes as she got an inkling to what he might do next. 

His sister eyes landed on Thomas's his cock when he let it free, biting her bottom lip wanting to reach out and touch it but she restrained herself for the time being. "You are right about that, its only for me to touch." Adi purred in response to Thomas's question. 

She eyed her brother as he stroked Trevor's cock no expression on her face as she nodded her head in response to Thomas and went to grab the nail with the pair of pliers and came up behind her brother, giving it to him,  her dark eyes watching with curiosity. Adelaide grinned when he forced the red hot nail into Trevor's hole, her ears picking up on the sizzling. The smell hitting her nose and she bit her bottom lip, a shiver of pleasure running through her at his fags pain. 

"That has got to be utter agony, hmmm I can see how much you enjoyed that." Adi whispered as she kissed Thomas's cheek and stroked his shaft gently. Her fingers running over the mushroomed head lovingly before she moved her other hand back poking at his ass before she pressed her finger inside. "And its alright, I had a feeling where you were going to go with this. Its just as good as a screw Thomas, I think it may hurt even more." Adi chuckled before kissed him on the lips. 

"I want your cock but I don't want to waist our cum when I unplug my pussy, will you eat me out? Then while you are fucking me I am going to think of the most painful way to rape Trevor's ass." she purred before she leaned down and dug around in her bag for a spiked dildo and pulled it out. "This should work, oohh I think there is some poison ivy around here too." she said as she looked at Thomas. Setting the dildo down core a moment she pulled her jeans off and stood before her twin naked. 

"Will I eat you out?" Thomas chuckled, "I dunno, does Trevor's dick hurt?" He pulled her close, "I'll eat you out in the hallway at school if you ask - but we'll need a lot more chains."

He sunk to his knees eagerly and unbuttoned his twin's jeans and unzipped them. He pressed his nose to her panties and breathed deeply, "Fuck," he shivered as his nose filled with the scent of silicone, pussy and cum, "you smell so good."

He worked her jeans over Adi's hips and down her thighs. He pushed them to the ground and helped her step out of them. He pressed his cheek to the fabric that covered her smooth pubic mound and rubbed the base of the plug that sealed their sperm inside their cunt. "You want to pull it out and lick it while I clean up down here?" He asked pressing his lips to her panties.

Thomas looked behind him at Shannon, "Don't worry, you won't have to live long without Trevor's boy pussy."

He looked back up at Adi. "I might skip the poison ivy - it usually takes a while to act and they won't be alive to appreciate the risk you took. But there are exam gloves in my pack if you want them."

The make twin slid his hands between Adi's legs and caressed the back of her thighs, her ass and lower back as he looked up at her gorgeous breasts and beautiful face, "Hey a light bulb - think we could push it in farther with the spiked dildo and then break it?"

He wanted their cum-filled pussy pressed to his mouth so badly his cock was dripping pre-cum. "Fuck my face Adi, let me make you cum so hard..."

She smiled upon her twins words, her body filled with pride as she watched him sunk to his knees. She shivered in pleasure as her twin rubbed the plug base, it sent pleasure running through her pussy. Her eyes staring down into Thomas’s, a look if loving across her flushed face. “I wouldn’t mind licking it clean, I’ll be tasting you and your delicious.” She said in a lust filled tone.  

She looked over at Shannon his face filled with disgust and pain, her hands running through Thomas’s head. She could see how desperate Thomas was for her, his eyes were beautiful as she stared down into them. “I think a light bulb would go deep with that dildo, let’s do it! The damage will be agonizing when we break it.” Adi purred as she moved the crotch of her panties out of the way for him. 

She moved her left hand down gripping the plugs base and when Thomas was in position she would pull it out, pressing her pussy to his mouth. “Fuck….your breath is so warm….Thomas…I’m gonna face fuck you hard.” the female twin said as she began to rock her hips, slowly at first then she began to speed up. 

Adelaide popped the plug into her mouth and sucked on it, tasting her brother’s musky masculine seen, the sweetness of her cum mixed in. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she gripped her twin’s head with her free hand, working his tongue into her as deeply as she could. Cries of pleasure muffled by the plug in her mouth as her tongue rolled around it and cleaned it. 

Her hips were trembling as her pussy walls quivered and twitched, she rocked her hips harder grinding in his face now. “Ahhh…Thomas….so good…you look so sexy eating me out.” Adi moaned as she popped the plug from her mouth and stared such at him. “Oohh you’ll get your turn Trevor….industrial lightbulb up your…ass…” she purred at the victim smirking. 

Adi felt an orgasm building but she held it back wanting to cum extra hard for Thomas. “Fuck…I love you….big brother….” She whimpered as she ground her hips down hard in his mouth finally releasing her juices into his mouth. Eyes cleaned shut from the immense pleasure of her powerful climax. 

Thomas hugged his sister's spasming pussy to his mouth, his hands between Adi's legs and cupping her ass and pulling her to him. His cock drooled clear precum into the dirt as is twitched in the cooling night air.

The taste of them, stirred together, macerated with time and cruelty, filled his head and had him aching to be reunited with his sister.

"Fuck, Adi, I want you so bad." He moaned, sliding up his sister, his bear chest rubbing against her warm, bare skin. Their skin. Them.

His hand slid over her shoulder to her hand that held the light bulb. He kissed her forehead, "Trevor or Shannon over there? I feel like Shannon's feeling a little lonely."

He grinned at Shannon over his sister's shoulder, "What do you think, pretty boy? Feel like getting fucked tonight?" Thomas could see him look across to his partner before he nodded.

"Oh, isn't that sweet, Adi? He wants to take it for his lover." He purred mockingly. He pressed his aching, dripping cock against his sister, relishing the feel of their skin touching. The poke of her nipples against his chest. The taste of their juices, the feel of her squirt on his face.

"You choose and I'll spread their legs for you, okay?"