The Torture Twins

Thomas transferred $100 out of his father's account to the on the kids used. He'd paid the mortgage and logged out of their father's bank. The sandy haired highschool senior shut off the computer and checked his phone.

He walked down the hallway without even looking at his dad's bedroom door and walked into his sister's room.

He flipped onto her bed beside her. "It's payday. Looks like he's over at the strip club." He announced waving the phone to indicate how he knew. "Bills are paid and I got us a hundred bucks for our allowance. Hopefully he'll save some for groceries."

He hugged her tightly, "There's gas in the car - want to go find a date?" He asked.

Adi leaned back on her bed her eyes going over some book she’d been reading, though she put it down when she heard her twin’s footsteps approaching her bedroom. “Ah good, that bastard better leave some money for groceries.” She said, her green eyes looking up at him just as he landed on her bed. She shifted as her brother hugged her tight, her own arms wrapping around him in return. 

“You know I would love too, what are you craving this time? Family….skinny bitch…?” She asked him, pushing her hair behind one ear as she grabbed her phone off the nightstand by her bed. “Let me change first, I can’t go out wearing pj bottoms and a baggy top.” Adi said as she stood and walked over to her closet. 

Adi stripped her bottoms and top off, standing naked in front of her brother. She slipped on a thong over her hips before pulling on her favourite crop top and pair of black denim shorts.  Her pale midriff very flat and well toned do to how active she was. She’d smile at her brother as she walked over and kissed his cheek. 

“Like what you see, Thomas?” She would ask him with a smirk growing on her face. “Hmm let’s go too the beach, it’s such a warm summer night.” Adi suggested slowly standing up, slipping her phone into her pocket, she stools waiting for her brother before she left with him getting into their vehicle. 

• Love 1

Thomas watched Adelaide undress as he lay on the bed thinking about who they should seek out. He'd been watching her undress his entire life and was never less than amazed by her beauty. He rolled off the bed and hugged her from behind as she searched through her clothes.

He kissed her shoulder. "A couple, maybe? There's always someone looking for a unicorn. It's always fun - doesn't even matter who we do first. But skinny bitch is good too. I don't want to deal with a whole family today, the set up is always so much work and we have practice tomorrow morning."

He ran his finger tips over her thighs, up her ribs and over her pert breasts. "Been a minute since I fucked a tit." He smirked into the mirror.

He retreated to the bed and leaned back to watch his twin dress, adjusting his growing erection in his jeans.

3 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

"Like what you see, Thomas?"

"Always." He answered.

"The beach?" He asked at his sister's suggestion, "Yeah, all right. You drive though. I hate the traffic over there." He answered, offering her the keys. He fetched Adi's cute white bikini from her dresser and dangled it in front of her, "Beachwear? I love that outfit but if we're going to be on the beach, everyone will remember it."

On the way out he stopped by his room and grabbed a pair of flip-flops and his swim suit. He stopped in the kitchen and filled water bottles and took a pair of sodas too.

He climbed into the passenger seat and opened their sodas. He waited until they were on the crowded beachfront street to change in the front seat of the car, shamelessly stretching backwards in the seat to pull off his jeans. "Hope someone that's not a cop sees "

She would take the keys from her brother as she got into the driver's seat, thankfully the traffic wasn't too bad that night but that was because it was Sunday and most people not on their summer vacation would be getting ready for work. She chuckled at Tomas's statement eying her brother as he removed his jeans. "Hmm I have a good view from here....and I am enjoying what I am seeing." Adelaide said as she scooped up her bikini from were it had been stashed on the dash board. "Tell you what, we get a good looking skinny bitch and if she screams extra loud for me, I will fuck you right there in the room. I know how much you love to see my covered in blood." Adi said in a softly voice as she pulled her shirt off over her head and slipped the top of her bikini on first, he could see her small round breasts, her nipple tenting the fabric out slightly. She slipped her shorts off, her thong along with them, dropping to the floor of the driver's seat. "I think we are lucky, the cops are not making their rounds of this section of beachfront just yet." she explained. 

She would let her brother take a good look of her bare bound before she pulled her bikini bottoms on. Adi was getting excited at the thought of a good hunt. She was in the mood for some blond, slutty bitch. A shiver would run down her spine at the thought, she carefully slipped her bottoms on before she slipped her feet into her own pair of flip flops before she ran a finger gently over his crotch. "Hnnn the thought of you inside me, along with hearing a bitch scream just makes me feel so aroused." she whispered before she leaned over and gave her brother a kiss upon the lips. She stepped out of the driver's seat carefully shutting the door behind her before she opened the back seat and pulled out her back pack, inside were their tools of their twisted trade. trade. Adelaide would then reach down and pick up their drinks, stashing them in her backpack before she shut the back door. 

She would wait patiently for her brother, soon enough they made their way onto the white sand, it still radiated warmth from the summer's sun. "Its always so beautiful at night, we should come here more often. What do you think, Tomas?" she asked her twin while her eyes scanned the beach for a good spot. "Hmm there are some girls and guys playing volleyball down the beach, what do you think? Anyone catch your interest?" she asked her brother as she slipped her hand into his and interlaced their fingers. Adelaide watched as as the volleyball past back and forth between the two teams, her eyes scanning the woman before landing on a blond girl with a huge set a breasts wearing a pair of shorts that rode up into her ass crack. "There...the blond one with the big tits, what do you think? Will she do for you?" she said as she nodded her head in the woman's direction, so that she wouldn't be caught pointing. "She looks like a stupid little bitch.....do you want to lure her or should I?" Adelaide asked as she spread their towels out on the sand and sat down on one, patiently waiting. 

Adi even talking about fucking with blood on her got them both hot, and his dick was hard when she felt him up.

When she pointed out the volleyball player he nodded. There wasn't anything that got Adi more worried up than a big titted blonde. Thomas preferred couples - it was always fun to watch them interact. The way sometimes it was better to just leave the girl alone at first and watch the abject terror and hopelessness when she realized her partner was dead and she was alone. Other times it was the man who was more fun to make wait and it was always exciting figuring that out.

"I like it, Adi." He said, focusing his attention on his sister and her suggestion. He sat on the towel beside his sister. He wanted to lean against her, feel the comforting contact and familiar warmth of her skin, but right now he couldn't. Not without more of an idea about the girl.

He dipped his drink and looked at Adi, "I'll go. Odds are she's straight and even if she's not the frat boy and sorority slut crew she's with probably means she's hiding it."

He waited for a break in the game and sauntered over, his lean, muscular body an easy match for any of the young men playing. He gave her a high energy smile and introduced himself.

Adi could see him pointing her out to the new girl, give her a nod before he waved Adi over.

"Adi, this is Kim."

The girl nodded and smiled. "Hi. Sides are even, but if you don't mind playing against Tom, you're welcome to join us."

Thomas did not correct Kim and gave Adi a little sign to let it go for now.

She could sense what her brother wanted, sometimes it was hard not having contact with him in these situations but she knew they had to push through it. Tomas would have her later, she was always more than happy to fuck her brother, she loved him in her own twisted way. "Alright...I am glad." she said in response as her eyes wondered over the big titted blonde. "Alright....I have a feeling she might be...but you are probably right....I will wait for your que." Adi said as she gave his arm a gentle brush with her fingers, only he could feel it an no one could see this gesture.  She watched her brother, eyes wondering over his frame, one she loved to run her fingers down when they did fuck, she felt a hint of jealously hit her but she pushed it down, her eyes moving to look over at the frat boy, she always found them cocky and over confident but when roles were reversed she'd do as her brother was doing. 

Her head turned and she looked bat at Tomas waiting patiently for him to call her up. When he waved her up she smiled and jumped from her towel and walked over, her long black hair falling around her shoulders, her green eyes wondering over the girl. "Hi Kim, nice to meet you." Adi said giving her a cheerful smile. Adi forced herself not to raise her brow and correct the girl when her twin signed for her not to. "Sounds good to me, no I don't mind playing against him at all." Adi said cheerfully as she made her way onto Kim's side as they got ready to start again. Adi put her forearms together bumping the ball across the net to her twin as she took her place beside Kim. "So Kim, what University do you go to?" Adi asked Kim. "Oh, Santa Barbra! I am doing my Graduate degree for Master of Arts." Kim said with a smile as she bumped the ball back over the net. 

"Oh that sounds lovely, how are you enjoying it so far?" Adi asked as she returned the ball to her brother, looking Tomas in the eyes before looking at Kim. "Oh its so much fun, lots of work but its worth it, are you looking for a University to go to?" Kim asked in return and Adi looked back over at her brother then dodged the ball as it came flying at her head, the girl behind her bumping it over the next. "I might, I am not quite sure. I kind of was thinking Harvard....but Daddy wants me to become a nurse..." Adi said softly, it was a lie but it seemed Kim was eating up her words. "I think you should do whatever you are most interested in." Kim said with a bright smile upon her lips, which made Adi want to cut them off, however she returned the smile.

Thomas watched and listened as Adi got Kim to open up. He thought he was supposed to be the one doing it, but there was no arguing with success. They kept playing and chatting until the first of Kim's friends wanted to leave. Thomas nodded in agreement, "Yeah Adi, we'd better go too, we've got practice in the morning."

He looked at Kim, "You okay to get back to your car by yourself or do you want Adi to go with you?"

Kim made a face and looked at her phone, 'Meh - it's pretty early but I do have some studying to do, class in the morning. Ugh, yeah, I guess I better head home too. Would you mind, Adi?" she asked looking at the darkening sky.

"Nah, you don't mind do you, Adi?" he asked. "I'll go get the car, and you can text me where you are and I'll come get you, OK?"

She had not meant to reverse rolls, she was just trying to act normal. She never wanted to come off awkward and cold abs make Kim suspicious. She’d make it up to Tomas later, she’d apologize but she but her tongue. 

“I almost forgot about practice, thank you Tomas.” She responded softly. Adi looked at Kim waiting for her response to Tomas’s question. 

“No, I don’t mind at all. Always better to go in pairs.” Adi responded softly. A gentle smile upon her face as she looked to the sky as well. 

She quickly ran to pick up her phone, throwing a glance at Tomas. “Alright I’ll text you soon..” she said as she walked it with Kim letting the woman lead the way. 

Even if she didn’t text she knew Tomas could track her phone, they both had this set up. “So, got anyone special back home or at school?” Adi asked in a curious tone. 

Thomas watched the girls head off. He stood and watched for a minute chuckling softly at how Adi had completely taken over. He shook his head in amusement as he started to dog-trot back to the car.

18 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

“So, got anyone special back home or at school?”

Kim shook her head, "Nah not really. There was someone in high school but the whole go-away-to-college thing kind of ended that. You?" She asked.

At the twins car Thomas laid out hand cuffs, a ball gag and a bottle of ether within easy reach of the passenger side rear door. He climbed in the driver's seat and pulled up his sister's location on his phone. He couldn't wait to get Kim home - butchering a dumb cunt like her always made Adi so happy and that made Thomas happy.

He started the right direction so he could get to Adi quickly. The faster they acted, the lower the possibility of something going wrong. he could see the direction the were heading and could see a couple of parking lots nearby. He pulled over and watched his phone. When he was sure where they were headed, he pulled into the parking lot ahead of them and parked so Adi would see the car.

All he had to do now was wait.

She pulled her phone up again pretending to text Tomas just to make sure Kim didn't get suspicious. "Awe that's too bad, I am so sorry Kim." Adi responded with very believable tone of sympathy in her voice.

"Mhmm, I do we go to school together. An absolute sweetheart and very protective. Couldn't ask for anyone better." Adi said with a soft smile on her lips, she was speaking of her twin but Kim didn't need to know a thing about that. 

Adi looked up spotting her brother in their car and gave him a slight smile but she didn't bring Kim's attention. The cunt's car was too far away from their own so this was going to work out fairly well, but once again patience was the key here. 

"Well don't give up Kim, I am sure you find someone else. There are plenty of fish in the sea!" Adi said in a cheerful as they continued to walk. 

"Ah what a pretty red Nissan Altima, what year is it? 2020? There is a girl at our school who has a 2020 in blue!" Adi said with an excited look on her face upon seeing Kim's car.

"I won't lie.....I have a secret....love for cars but....the girls at my school think it far too masculine...." Adi giggled as she looked at her phone.

Thomas waited until the girls were a few steps from the car and pulled up. "Hey, ladies - looking to party?" He asked rolling down the passenger window.

He put the SUV in park and slid out of the driver's side door and hurried around to take Adi's back pack and put it in the back seat, He grabbed the ether, soaked the rag in a quick, practiced motion and clamped it over Kim's nose and mouth, The car door screened Kim from view, He felt her go tense in surprise, and then start to struggle and panic, He could see her look to Adi for help.

"Help her into the car, Adi." He suggested gently, "I think I scared her." He could feel the girl beginning to wilt but held the rag in place as he steered her collapsing weight to the back seat.

"Quick, grab her legs and I'll pull her in from the other side." He said as he pulled the rag away. They wouldn't have long before she started to recover. He'd kept the ether too long once and he felt awful for a week. Adi hadn't been angry as much as bummed that they didn't get to play, but he didn't want to disappoint her. Once she was cuffed and gagged it wouldn't matter much.

He hurried back around the car and climbed in the back seat to pull Kim through. He pushed her arms behind her back and jammed the ball gag in her mouth. He buckled it tightly behind her head and checked Adi's progress with the cuffs, Satisfied everything was in order, Thomas climbed deftly between the seats and open the door for his sister.

"Perfect." He said, offering his twin his hand. "Ready to party?" he asked, brushing her breast with the back of his knuckles as she settled into the seat and buckled up.

As they drove through the city to their house, Thomas checked on Kim in the mirror. She was starting to stir. "Want to stop and tie her up more securely or are we ok if she kicks your seat?"

Adi smiled upon seeing his clamp over her mouth, she knew it would be only a matter of time before she would pass out. Her eyes moved though and she nodded pushing Kim gently into the car, as best as she could watching the woman grow weaker with each passing second. "Right!" she said as she grabbed Kim's legs and pushed her further into the SUV. Adi had made sure to have the cuffs nice and tight, she didn't want Kim able to get free, she didn't care if the tightness hurt Kim, it just made it even more fun when the were in pain.

"Tomas, your always such a gentleman." she said softly when he opened the passenger door for her. She gently took her brother's hand and gave him a wide grin. "Oh you know it, we are going to have a blast." Adi said with a happy chuckle, though a small moan escaped her lips feeling his knuckle upon her breast. "I want your cock so bad right now....especially when you touch me like that." she whispered and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Oh I think maybe stop, I do not have the patience to deal with seat kicking tonight. Though I really do want to break her legs." she said softly. "I know where the rope is." Adi said as she pulled it out from under her seat and straightened up. 

Once Tomas had pulled over somewhere secluded Adi would silently slip from the passenger seat and around to the back where she glared Kim down as she opened the door. "Fight me and I will slit your throat slowly, from ear to ear and you can drown on your own blood." She hissed grabbing Kim's legs and tying her ankles tightly together. She could see how frightened the woman was but she didn't care, she made sure to give Kim on last warning look before tie on last knot and slipped back to the front after shutting the side door behind her. 

"Sorry for earlier...for taking over your role. I didn't mean too, is there anyway I can make it up to you? I am willing to let you tie me up tonight...if you want. Or...you can fuck me again in the shower after we are done...I know you like that." she whispered as a slight blush came over her cheeks.

Thomas shook his head very slightly as Adi warned Kim about resisting. If she was smart, she'd resist. It would vastly improve the rest of her life and negatively impact the twins'.

Thomas pulled out of the alley when Adi had finished and turned to her when she apologized. "It's nothing - we got what we were after, that's all that matters, I'll take the shower though or," he gave her a broad grin after a pause, "road head?"

When the pulled up to the house, dad's car was still gone. It probably wouldn't matter much. If he had been home he'd almost certainly be broke, hammered and passed out in his room.

He kissed Adi as he killed the engine and closed the garage door. "You're the best, sissy."

Thomas reached in the rear door and pulled Kim out by her hair. "Party time!" he said with an excited grin as he pulled her to her bound feet. "Now, I know your feet are tied, but you're going to want to walk. The other choice is I drag you and that's bad because it's going to hurt and it's going to piss me off and that's going to hurt too."

He held her by one arm, "Adi, can you get the door please?" he asked. "Oh and grab a couple of cokes."

It took a few minutes to get her into the house and all but drag her to the basement stairs. He grabbed Kim's hair and thrust her forward, overbalancing her at the top of the stairwell. Only his grip on her hair kept her from falling. "Hey, Adi, on TV people always break their necks when they fall down stairs - think it's true?"

She smirked at her brother, it sounded like they were going to fuck more than once that night. However she blushed at his suggestion but nodded her head. “Sure.” She whispered as she unzipped his jeans and freed his sick from its confines. She licked up the length of his warm shaft before slipping her mouth dyed upon it.

Her tongue tease him while the drive, head bobbing up and down while are pleasured her twin. Adi let out a moan as she felt him cum in her mouth at the halfway point to home, she swallowed her own pussy yearning for his touch, yet she zipped his pants back up leaning back in her seat once done. 

She kissed him back a smile gracing her lips at his sweet comment. “Thank you, brother.” She whispered softly.  Adi watched Kim’s frightened expression wondering what was going on in her head.

“I’d listen to him, he’s not fun when he’s pissed. Hmm sure thing Tomas.” She responded cheerfully as she skipped to the door and opened it for him. Then quickly ran to grab some cokes from the refrigerator listening to Tomas speak. 

She stepped into view watching Kim being held up by her hair. “Hmmm I wouldn’t believe everything on tv Tomas. But if she died now or was paralyzed where would our fun go?” She asked him with a cock of her teas and raise of his brow. 

“Don’t you want her too feel the pain as we butcher her, her blood soaking my from head to toe.” She said as she kissed him on the cheek, rubbing her free hand over his crotch. 

Thomas watched the woman's face move from pain and fear to confusion then abject, mind shattering terror. He pulled her back and leaned around her to look into her eyes with a lopsided smirk.

"Guess you learned some things despite not doing the experiment. Who the smart one is," he tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow at Adi, "and what sissy and I are doing tonight."

As Kim started to struggle Thomas pulled her away from the stairs. "Now you want to do the science?" he asked, annoyed.

He looked at Adi, "Can you run the drinks down a then let's carry her down - don't want to break something by accident."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

“Stop annoying Tomas, it’ll only be worse for you.” Adi warned as she glared at Kim before bidding her head. “Alright, I’ll be right back.” She says as she kissed his lips and hurried down to the basement. She opened the door to their killing room, foam insulation crudely covering the walls. 

It didn’t look pretty but the the sound proofing worked well enough. Upon the walls hung all sorts of tools, knives of many variety, ball gags, whips and crops. There were even bizarre sex toys, sone the twins has remade themselves. Like nail studded dildos, dildos with broken glass imbedded in the shaft. 

Toys that shocked, toys that burned, so on and so forth, on another wall was covered in all sorts of chains and a few bone saws. Adi admired the room before she turned and hurried upstairs. “The chains are ready as we left them last time.” Adi says as she eyed Kim. 

She grabbed Kim’s legs helping Tomas bring her down the stairs, her grip tight on the woman’s legs. “Should we give her a bit of a show before she dies? I know it gets you excited when they watch but cannot touch.” She purred just wanting him to have a good time. 

She gave a low growl when Kim began to struggle, Adelaide dug her nails painfully into the woman’s ankles and pressed hard. “I’d love to take a sledge hammer to these pretty little ankles…” she whispered softly. Moving she helped Tomas chain Kim up, while he did her arms she’d do the woman’s ankles. 

“Do you want the gag to remain?” Adi asked her twin as she leaned down finishing locking the shackles in place. She straightened up staring into Kim’s face, her green eyes filled with a very unnerving look. 

19 hours ago, Belial Morningstart said:

“Do you want the gag to remain?”

"Kinda defeats the purpose." Thomas offered, stepping close to his twin as she stood up. He hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder and looking at Kim. He kissed Adi's cheek as he pressed his cock, not hard but heavy in anticipation of what was coming, against her perfect ass, "If we're gonna fuck first do we want to listen to her whine while we do?"

He slid his hands up Adi's stomach, under her shirt and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. He moaned into his sister's ear. "Fuck it - let her bitch." He said letting go of Adi's tits to peel her shirt off. He dropped the shirt on the work bench and resumed fondling his sister's breasts. "Go ahead, Adelaide," he added, pausing to kiss her neck, "pull the gag out." He closed his eyes and pressed his body tightly to Adi's. "I need to feel you against me, Adi." he groaned, letting go of her long enough to pull his own shirt off.

Thomas shoved his swim suit to the floor and then pulled Adi pants off. Kneeling behind her he pressed his cheek to her ass and slid up, calming as the warmth of her skin soaked into him. He sighed deeply, "You're so beautiful." He pushed his cock between Adi's legs with a shivering moan. "Should  I put it in, Sissy?"

"True....it does." she said as she felt him hug her from behind, a bit of a flush spreading across her cheeks as she felt his warm body pressed into her own, his hard cock pressing against her ass.  She pressed her ass back against her brother's crotch grinding ever so slightly as she felt his hands slip up her toned stomach and into her shirt, a moan escaped her lips as she felt him working her nipples, causing them to go erect in response. "Hnnn...alright...." she whispered in response to Tomas, her eyes staring at Kim wondering what exactly the woman was thinking at the incestous act that was starting to take place between her and her brother. A smirk slowly came to her lips as she enjoyed her brother's warmth soaking into her skin.

She let out another moan allowing her brother to pull her shirt over her head before she nodded in response. "Alright....Tomas." she whispered and reached forward loosening the ball gag and yanking it from Kim's head. "Hnnnn then feel me against you, you know its for your taking." Adi cooed softly. She listened as her brother's shirt and swim trunks hit the floor, her own soon followed. She let out another soft moan when she felt him pressing his warm cheek against her ass cheek, her eyes staring at Kim as she allowed her brother to do as he pleased. 

She smiled sensing him calming down from her touch, ever since they were babies they had always needed skin to skin contact or neither child would settle. As they grew up it became more and more exploring and touching until one night it had been flow blown sex, Adi had enjoyed every moment of it. She knew she could not live without her twin, he was her protector and the only one who could calm her when she got restless or anxious. "Thank you my handsome Tomas." Adi said in response to his complement and watched him over her shoulder as he stood up.

Her eyes widened when she felt the familiar warmth of his cock between her legs, the pulsing and throbbing felt against her lips and inner thighs. Adi couldn't help but let out a low moan pushing herself against his body, slowly grinding her slit over his veiny shaft. "Please....please put it in....brother....your cock feels so good. Can't you feel....how much I am already dripping for you....hmm should we give Kim a show. Let her....see you fucking your little sister's pussy?" she said as she looked over her shoulder at Tomas before she kissed him hard on the lips.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Kim screeched. Thomas bent hi knees and slid one hand over his sister's pubic mound to guide his cock into her wet pussy.

"Wellah," he moaned as his sister's soft walls enveloped him and his eyes rolled back as they fluttered shut. He lowered the pair of them and lifted Adi by her knees, "abandonment issues, stemming from our parents trying to separate us as infants, mom leaving when we screamed endlessly unless we could touch each other was not in keeping with whatever vision she had for us and dad turning to alcohol and hookers."

He kissed Adi's neck and began thrusting into her, "Kim, have you ever seen a pussy prettier than my sister's?" He asked, leaning against the table to afford Kim a better view of their union.

Kim did a goldfish impression as she tried to calculate a response.

Comforted by Adi's weight against him even more than the absolute pleasure of being inside her, Thomas resumed his explanation. "So, our whole lives we're all we had and people, like you, judge us for that. That internalized rage manifests as us hurting people, like you."

Bearing his weight on his ass, Thomas lashed out with his foot, kicking tge chained girl in tge crotch.

"That's for not admitting Adi's delicious cunt is prettier than you rancid hole."

He put his foot back on the floor and resumed bouncing Adi as he thrust into her. "Fuck, Sissy, I love you."

"Fuck....." was all she whispered as felt his warm throbbing shaft finally inside her, a smile on her lips from Kim's screeching. A loud moan escaped her lips when she felt him starting to thrust inside her, hitting her in all the right spots. "Have....you?" Adi asked raising her brow as she gripped the edge of the table. "Never taking the time to understand.....always thinking you are better." Adi moaned as she moved her hands to grip her brother's thighs bouncing herself harder up and down upon his warm shaft. "Fuck....fuck.....Tomas....you feel so good." she cried out, throwing her head back with her eyes closed from the raw pleasure. Adi let out a cackle when he kicked Kim in the crotch, watching the girl's face twist in pain. She cackled harder at Tomas's description of Kim's hole. "I bet it has had all manor of STDs, bet you like sucking them cocks too. A slut like you." Adi hissed softly. 

"Ah.....I love you too....Tomas....fuck...hmm." she moaned in response as she leaned more into him, just enjoying the feeling of his hands grasping her knees, his cock repeatedly hitting her sweet spot. "Look Kim, look at my pretty pink pussy, its so tight. It makes Tomas cum so hard, he feels me up so good. Hmm his cock is so big and yummy, look at him fuck my hole......only I can please him...." she purred as her nails dug into her brother's thighs lightly but not enough to hurt him or draw blood. "Hmm Tomas, should I punish her after, should shove a hot poker or...or maybe a switch blade in her cunt..?" she asked watching Kim's face twist in disgust and then fill with terror.

"Oh...oh..I think that is a yes.....do...do you think she likes anal?" Adi asked as she looked over her shoulder at her brother while her hips moved harder and a wet slapping sound started to echo through the room, though no one outside would hear it. Adi let out a loud cry when his mushroomed head slammed into her sweet spot almost causing her to cum. "Ah....big bro...I am gonna cum if you do that....you know it makes me tremble so hard...." she cried again. She stopped bouncing and hilted Tomas to his balls, slowly she began to move her hips making his cock grind deep inside her, pressing his head up against her womb, she grit her teeth holding back a climax, wanting to bring her brother pleasure as well, all the while her eyes never leaving Kim's face.

"Do it Adi!" Thomas cried, "Cum, Sissy." Feeling her squirm on his cock, grinding her cervix against the spongy head of his hard cock got him so wound up. The idea of watching Adi destroy Kim's cunt only added to his excitement, "Cum baby sister , but I have an idea, I'm gonna cum so big for you, but that slut's gonna help."

He kissed Adi's shoulder, and fought back his own orgasm, "Don't get your hopes up, freak - I'm not putting my dick anywhere near your worthless cunt, I'd sooner fuck a dog."

"Fuck you! Help! Fuck! HELP!"

"Listen, Adi, she's starting. It'll be begging soon." he groaned, his killer instinct aroused by what he knew was coming.

"You don't know me, you prick - fucking monsters - incestuous hillbillys."

Thomas twisted his sister back and forth, rocking his hips slightly to help Adi orgasm,

He kissed her again and whispered in her ear. "Stab her tit and I'll fuck it and fill it with cum."

"Ahh...yes...yes I am going to...cum for you....big brother....so hard." Adi whimpered as she  eyed her brother. "I wanna hear it....I wanna hear your idea....fuck!" Adi grit her teeth together as she felt her brother's dick pulsing inside her. She giggled softly as he spoke to Kim, seeing the look upon the woman's face was almost too much for her, she could not wait to butcher this stupid bimbo before them. She continued to grind on her brother, she was starting to pant and grow so very close to her orgasm now. "No one coming to help you bitch.......no one....ah....fuck." Adi cried as she bit her bottom lip harder. "Ah....you right....the bitch....is gonna beg...fuck....I can't wait....shut the hell up...cunt...your the monster.." Adi cried as her walls started to tight, this was turning on so much, she could hardly control herself anymore.

"Ah....fuck....I will...I will. Damn it.....Tomas I'M CUMMING.....FUCK!" Adi cried loudly as she came hard on her brother's cock, her body trembling badly as her juices flooded down his thighs, whimpering escaping her lips before she slowly pulled herself free. She shivered in pleasure, kissed her brother hard and then grabbed a knife from the table but Kim couldn't see it, suddenly turned ripping Kim's top free so her big tanned tits bounced. All of a sudden she could be seen sinking the blade into the woman's right breast, just above the nipple, moving the blade around enough to make a big enough hole from her brother. Adi stepped back and pulled the knife out with a sickening "shlup" noise, she held the knife up and ran her tongue over the blade licking some blood off it, the rest dripped down's Adi's wrist. 

She gave a hearty laugh dropping the knife on the table top then came up beside Tomas and ran a hand over his balls, Kim's screaming keeping the girl aroused and excited. "Cum...cum for me big bro, fill that fuck hole with your cum." she said as she licked her lips. "Your balls are so hard.....a fuck...let it out my love..." she cooed as she stepped behind Tomas, her hand gently bloody hand running over his toned stomach, her head peeking around to watch as he fucked the stabbed wound she had left in Kim's breast. Her other hand moved to gently run over her brothers throat before it traced over his shoulder gentle. 

Making Adi cum was his second favorite thing in the world. Falling asleep, pressed tight to her was the narrow favorite. And she came hard this time. It was always better with a victim an audience. And one terrified and angry was best. He rode out her orgasm and managed not to cum by squeezing his balls.

As soon as Adi pulled off him, he tensed. Then he saw the knife.

"Yeah, Adi cut her. Cut me a nice hole so this dirty pig can make me cum." As Kim screamed, Thomas grinned at her, He watched as Adi twisted the knife. He climbed up on the table and caressed Adi's face as she licked the blood off the knife. The male twin had to bend over to clear the ceiling and looked at his sister, "Pass me those cheek hooks, please, Sissy - I don't want her dirty mouth on me." Thomas accepted the restraints and clipped on over the each side of Kim's mouth and hooked them to the wall.

"Can you see, Adi?" He asked as he steered the pussy-slick head of his dick to the fresh cut hole in Kim's fat tit. Her tits heaved as she tried to breathe and sob. When he was sure Adelaide could see, he pushed his hard cock into the tight, bloody would. He could feel tissue tear as he erection bored into the soft flesh, It felt fabulous. Not as good as being inside Adi, but getting there. As Kim screamed he grabbed her tit and started thrusting and tugging her titflesh onto his cock. He thrust hard, banging his head into her ribs. He squeezed her tit tighter as the tear didn't have the elasticity a pussy did.

He could feel Kin twisting, screeching and crying and he could feel his orgasm growing. "Shit, Adi - I'm gonna cum" Kim screamed again, horrified that this was happening and this sick bastard was going to orgasm. "I wish you could feel how good this is." He panted,

And Thomas game, violently spasming as his balls poured jet after jet of thick, creamy semen into the ragged wound he'd fucked into her tit,

When he felt the last spurt subside, Thomas pulled his blood and cum soaked cock out of the ragged wound. Dribbles of pink frothed sperm bubble out of the hole. Thomas squatted on the table and bent close to inspect his handiwork and stroked his cock back to complete hardness. "Cow's got another titty, sis - lemme cut it this time." He asked.

"Right away big brother!" she said handing him his cheeks hooks a grin upon her face. "Oh yes....I can see very well....Tomas....hnnn...she is bleeding so good. Fuck...your cock is magnificent." she cooed and licked her lips. "What are you crying about cunt.....you should be honored he is even...putting his cock in you.." Adi spat at Kim's pathetic sobs. Her eyes widened as she felt her brother shove his hard cock into the hole she had made, smirking as he pounded the sensitive flesh, she swore she heard the skin and muscle tearing from his hard rhythm. "Fuck....yes....cum for me brother...." Adelaide whispered softly as eyed his beautiful ball sack then his beautiful cock as he climaxed violently inside of the wound. 

"Hnnn...yes give her a matching pair of wounds....." Adi said as she handed him the blade. She turned and began to search the wall, she returned soon enough with a switch blade, running her tongue over the gleaming silver. "I want to use the...new one you got me last week. He's so sharp.....what a handsome blade...." his twin said as she came around to Kim and sliced her bottoms off with the sharp blade. "Ah....well fuck...bitch doesn't even know how to shave her cunt properly.....her bush needs a good weed whack." Adi growled as her face wrinkled in disgust. She brought her left hand down and sfitly removed strips of black pubic hair, watching as it landed on the ground between Kim's legs. 

"You are a filthy....cow...aren't you....?" she kissed before she ran the blade over Kim's mound leaving her bald, blood began to weep from thin cuts that the blade had left on the tender flesh. Soon his sister would knee down inspecting her work before she turned and grabbed a light bulb from a box behind her, she spat on it and slowly pushed it against Kim's cunt. "Do you think I can get it all the way in, with out it breaking? Later I can shove a dildo in there with it...?" Adi asked as she looked up at her twin. "Oh...don't piss yourself.....or I will slam a rusty blade up your backdoor...." Adi warned as she noticed the way Kim was trembling. "Should....I so her piss hole shut? Or plug it with something?" Adi asked her brother as she stood up still running the bulb over Kim's cunt.

Thomas paused to watch his twin slice away the girl's pubic hair. "There's alcohol and a lighter over there - that new knife is hella sharp though. Can I borrow it?"

It had a nice thin blade too.

He knew the answer to if that lightbulb would go up Kim's disgusting cunt without breaking but it was always fun to watch their eyes. The relief when it didn't and the shock and agony that followed when he or Adi broke it.

He walked behind Adi when she asked about Kim's pee hole. He found the super glue and a 1 1/2" drywall screw.

"Super glue's fun, but that takes a while before it hurts - wanna skip practice and watch her squirm when her bladder bursts?"

He thought about it for a second and extended the screw. "Nothing wrong with a little immediate gratification. Besides, I don't want swim laps on Saturday for missing practice."

As he stood behind Adi his bloody cock brushed his sister's cheek and he looked up at Kim with a smile, There's much more fun stuff to do than swim laps, huh?"