An Old Veteran Returns

Hi all! 

I'm Jambalyre. I was actually one of the first few people on this very site way back when it first started up. And, man, I can tell you a lot has changed. I stopped RPing mainly because I grew bored of the same thing. There were other things like Uni work and stuffs, but now I feel I am in need of some writing practice and one of the best ways for me was actually roleplaying. You see, I am an aspiring novelist and at the moment I am working on some short stories, and, again, I felt like I needed some practice. That and I kind of fancied roleplaying again, because I do miss it, but responsibilities can be a bit of a bitch. 

So, here I am once again on my favourite site ready and willing. Just, go easy on me, ok. I will be a bit rusty for a while until I get back into the swing of things. 

Jambi out! 

• Community Administrator

Welcome back to EcchiDreams Jambalyre, it's great to see you back here. :D Over the course of this year (most likely) the site will be changing again, in a big way. Yay modernisation. xD

If you have any questions or issues with the site - don't hesitate in contacting us, we're happy to help.