I'm Aidlinn

Hi, I'm Aidlinn. I've been reading and writing since I could pick up a pencil and book. I'm new to the erotic rp community but I have experience with Dnd and I'm a published author of fantasy erotic romance. So I'm trying my hand at this. 🙂 I love fantasy elements such as magic, powers, werewolves, vampires, etc. different time periods such as roman, medieval, modern. I'm kind of universal depending on my mood whether  want to be a sub or a dom. I love adventuring and building things up.

Not big into pee, poop, foot stuff, incest or kid stuff.

Welcome to Ecchidreams. It's interesting to have an author among us. (We're all authors in a way or another but not all published ones). I've googled your work out of curiosity. You should find yourself comfortable with roleplaying and I hope that you'll find what you're looking for. If you didn't already, make sure to include all of your kinks in a preference sheet.

Archived