Hellooo !!

I suck with introductions 😭

Greetings everyone Violet here but the name was taken so I went with this. I’m a pretty easy going person and love ooc talk with my partners. I’ve had a few bad experiences with some people so please don’t be creepy. I tend to enjoy the darker things in life but don’t mind getting cute and romantic every now and then. 

1 hour ago, SoulReaper said:

I'm aware of that my friend I'm not blind.

Honestly no idea how you were creepy... You offered to RP with her and you even let her finish her preference sheet. No creepy comments were made. Wtf... >.> Sounds normal...

2 hours ago, Violets said:

I suck with introductions 😭

Greetings everyone Violet here but the name was taken so I went with this. I’m a pretty easy going person and love ooc talk with my partners. I’ve had a few bad experiences with some people so please don’t be creepy. I tend to enjoy the darker things in life but don’t mind getting cute and romantic every now and then. 

Anyway, Welcome to Ecchidreams. Bad experiences with people is nothing new, even in Ecchidreams unfortunately. Thankfully, lot of people are very nice so I hope that you'll find your place and some partner for fun roleplaying times with you. If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask, be it about how to get something started, how the website works, etc. Enjoy. :3

Archived