Bailey's Creamed

Bryan lifted his coffee mug and took a sip. He watched his middle child and only daughter, Bailey, as she set her brothers' breakfasts in font of them.

"I'll have mine later, sweetie." He said, waving her off, "For now go tidy up the bathroom - I'm certain the boys left it a mess."

He turned his head to the boys as they ate their omelettes and freshly cut fruit cups. "She has other things to do beside hang up your towels and make your beds boys." He turned a hard eye on his eldest, Garret. "You're months from going to Princeton - you need to handle the basic stuff yourself, Garret. I'm not fronting you a full time maid."

Garret shook his head and shrugged. "She's got nothing else to do."

Bryan's lips went to a hard line and his eyes narrowed, "She has school too, plus her own chores. Do better."

"I'll give her a hand." Grant, the youngest at 14, offered as his father sipped his coffee.

Bryan shook his head and held up a "Stop" gesture as he swallowed. "You eat." He pointed at each of the boys in turn, "Waiting until the last minute to get down here and let Bailey know what you want for breakfast has to stop - I've gotten too many notices from school about you being tardy. I pay way too much in tuition for you two not to commit fully to your studies."

He watched the boys finish to keep them on task and saw them to the door. "No pot in the car either, Garret. I do know what it smells like and any money I have to spend on lawyers will come out of your college money."

He gave Grant a sly look as Garret threw his backpack in the trunk, "Keep an eye on him." His whispered.

Bryan watched his son's back down the driveway and called for Bailey. "Leave it, Bailey. You can finish that later. Bring me a coffee in my study."

He sank into the antiques wingback chair and unzipped his shorts. He pulled out his fat cock while Bailey came down the stairs.

Just like every other morning Bailey was the first one up since she had to get breakfast started for her siblings. It was something that had almost been programmed into her. The young girl had a routine for every day that consisted of cleaning up after her brothers. Her father always kept his thing in order so it was only her brothers that made a mess. Just as she had finished serving breakfast for her siblings her dad told her to go clean the bathroom. She smiled sweetly at him and nodded her head as she quickly made her way to the bathroom. 

Bailey had been raised a bit differently compared to other girls her age.  Instead of attending school she would be homeschooled by her father. Her free time would be spent cleaning up the house or tending to her fathers needs. Although she didn’t really understand why she did certain things with him she didn’t really mind. It was a not uncomfortable having to deal with his size especially trying to keep his whole length down her throat. As of lately her brothers had been in need of her help and she didn’t mind one bit. 

The young girl was kneeling down as she started digging out the cleaning supplies from under the bathroom sink.  That’s when dad called for her so she quickly put everything back. Once she was done making his coffee she carefully brought it down to his study. Just as she was setting it down on his desk she got distracted by something. That morning she was dressed in a burgundy sundress that hugged her slim body. So she carefully kneeled at his feet as started stroking the base of his thick cock. Her soft velvety lips wrapping around the bulbous head of his cock as she softly sucked on it. Her big doe eyes locked onto his as she sucked on his tasty cock. 

Edited by Violets
  • Woohoo 1

Bailey's father accepted the coffee and set it on the side table. "Thank you, sweetie."

He eased back in the chair, giving her easy access to his cock. "Slip that dress off those pretty tits, Bailey." He instructed softly. "After you suck me off, I want you to get the house cleaned up, dishes done and start lunch. Do the boys' bathroom too but leave all their stuff out. There's no reason they can't do that."

Bryan smiled at his daughter as she slipped the flared head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. "That's the girl, Bailey."

Her mother hadn't been much for giving head. Hell, she was basically "up and down to get pregnant about sex entirely.

He'd taught Bailey carefully since Carol had left. She was smart and he'd cultivated that alongside teaching her to love his fat cock. He stroked the side of her face, pushing her long, dark hair behind her ear. "All the way down, sweetie. Let Daddy get hard in your throat."

She was absolutely gorgeous. Tall, slender and graceful, Bailey could easily be a model or pop-star, but she was Bryan's. Her large eyes smiled up at him, content to be loved, cared for and serve her father. He thrust forward, beginning to fuck her practiced face.

• Woohoo 1

Bailey carefully pulled back as she freed her perky breasts for him to see. Then she listened to his instructions “ okay daddy I can do that “. She actually enjoyed cleaning up around the house she liked seeing everything in order. Then she started taking his cock into her mouth when he instructed her to take it all in. So she did just that and stayed very still feeling him get nice and hard within her throat. Even though she was use to his size she still gagged as her eyes got watery. 

The way he stared at her made her knees weak the young girl was crazy over her father. When he started fucking her throat she slowly put her hands behind her back. Letting him use her throat as he pleased. Even if he started getting rough with her she wouldn’t care she would do anything for him. 

Even though she was supposed to listen to her old man she still planned on cleaning everything her siblings left in the bathroom. She loved her brothers even if Garret could be an asshole at times. Grant on the other hand was an angel and actually showed affection towards her. 

Edited by Violets
  • Love 1

Bailey's father could see the tears welling up in her eyes as his cock hardened, stretching deeper into her throat as it swelled. "I do have a splendid little cock sucker." He said, wiping her tears away with his thumbs. "Such a good girl." He added, smiling at her.

Bryan watched his lovely daughter put her hands behind her back, just like he'd encouraged her to do. He moaned, scooting his ass to the edge of the chair and started to take long strokes in her mouth. His flared head pulled out until just his wide piss slit was pressed to her lips. Then he pushed forward languidly, easing back into her throat slowly.

He rocked his head slightly to one side and gave her a satisfied smile that bordered on being a smirk. As he pulled the length of his dick out of her throat he asked,  "You love sucking my cock don't you?" He let his glistening cockhead slip free and rub against her cheek so she could answer.

"You can use one hand to fondle Daddy's fat nuts, get that cum all nice and frothy." He added, reaching for her young, firm tits. He cupped one and tugged the pink nipple with the other.

Bryan pushed his cock back into her lips and began to piston into her face with longer, more forceful strokes.

Bailey felt her heart melt when he wiped her tears away. Even though he could get pretty rough with her he still cared for his princess. Her eyes closed as he really started fucking her throat. His massive cock completely filling her throat as she struggled to catch her breath. Still she made no attempt to stop him she knew better then that. It wasn’t until he pulled most of his cock out of her mouth that she could finally catch her breath. It didn’t last before he had shoved his cock back down her throat.  Her eyes now filled with tears but still she wasn’t complaining. 

When he finally pulled his cock out again she panted hard trying to catch her breath “ I love it daddy “. A playfully giggle left her mouth as he rubbed his slick cock against her face. When he told her what to do next she wasted no time as she started playing with his balls. Her left hand softly massaging them loving how she could barely cup them in her hand. The young girl winced when he started teasing her perky nipples. Just when she thought she was in the clear he went back to fucking her mouth. This time with allot more force as she struggled to take his fat cock down her throat.  

Bryan could see his daughter struggling to throat his cock repeatedly and wiped her eyes again as he eased out. He contented himself fucking her mouth. "That's my girl," he cooed, encouraging her to bob her head more comfortably, "lots of tongue."

He knew Bailey would swallow the whole length as much and fast as she could, and he'd gift her a massive load of cum for her efforts. He continued to pinch her nipples as the girl bobbed on his shaft and rolled his heavy balls in her warm hand.

It wasn't long before her eager mouth had him thrusting into her mouth instinctively. He resisted slamming deep in her throat with every thrust and still felt a massive orgasm building. "That's it, Bailey. Suck daddy's dick." He moaned as he neared his climax.

Moments later the first jet of cum splashed against Bailey's throat as her father's body shook and his balls emptied. He pulled his cock out, enjoying the stimulation of her tight lips on his orgasming shaft as he drew the bulbous head out of her mouth. More ropes of cum spurted onto her face and little breasts as his balls continued to pump semen in response to her ministrations.

When his orgasm subsided he wiped his cock on Bailey's cheeks. "Good girl." He said smiling as he tucked his softening prick into his shorts. He stroked her hair and helped her up. "Skirt up. Show me your pussy. Are you allowed to touch it without me there?" He asked.