Bug? with EcchiMates

• Community Administrator
6 hours ago, Imouto Kanna said:

So I've been away from the site for a while.

I have a constant notification that I have a new request received, however when I click it there is nothing there. I Imagine the person who sent it got banned or deactivated their account or something. 

Please use: https://ecchidreams.com/help/support/bug-report/ for bug reports in future. 🙂

But thanks for making me aware of this, I'll try and find out what's happening and speak to the guy who developed the module. The theories are okay, but they should still appear as the user accounts still exist. My theory here is that it could be that someone sent the request whilst they had zero posts and then deleted their account, in which case I would assume that will remove itself on the normal timeout (60 days). If you don't respond to an EcchiMates Request after 60 days it will automatically delete itself.

9 minutes ago, Novaer said:

Please use: https://ecchidreams.com/help/support/bug-report/ for bug reports in future. 🙂

But thanks for making me aware of this, I'll try and find out what's happening and speak to the guy who developed the module. The theories are okay, but they should still appear as the user accounts still exist. My theory here is that it could be that someone sent the request whilst they had zero posts and then deleted their account, in which case I would assume that will remove itself on the normal timeout (60 days). If you don't respond to an EcchiMates Request after 60 days it will automatically delete itself.

Ah shoot. I was trying to find something like that earlier but couldn't. Thanks!
Would you want me to repost it there?

• Community Administrator
13 minutes ago, Imouto Kanna said:

Ah shoot. I was trying to find something like that earlier but couldn't. Thanks!
Would you want me to repost it there?

I mean it's something to bear in mind in future. 

24 minutes ago, Novaer said:

My theory here is that it could be that someone sent the request whilst they had zero posts and then deleted their account.

After speaking to the developer, it turns out my theory is correct. He's working on a bug fix.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up