Autolink Preferences

New people generally finds the place to post their preferences but it can take em a week or more to link it to their profile and it’s definitely not intuitive. 

it would be great if this was automated!

I dunno what options you have with the softwares, but one way might be to remove the new button from the preferences forum and only haves it on the profile screen. Then it can auto-attach and you can prevents posting multiple preferences. 

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

I agree that it would be great if it was automated however this is simply not possible under this framework.

We're currently using IPS which a community suite made by Invision. Their software is amazing, and it does a lot of things, however it's also extremely limited when it comes to doing what we want it to do, and simply put: It's not built to do what we're trying to do with it and we have to modify it extensively just to get it to do the things that it does. We started hitting a ceiling on what we can and can't actually modify the software to-do around last year or so and started working on another solution, something we're building from the ground up, which will do exactly this. I spoke about this in an article (Under 5: The Future of EcchiDreams) last year where I vented some of my frustrations: 

Currently the progress of the project is stalled due to some personal events that have happened but we're looking to restart and get it back on track soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1