Grandpa's House at the Lake [Open to everyone]

Looks like Charlotte earned a ban - their loss. The lake house is open. Should it strike your fancy, just drop on in and take over where this left off. Or have some other relatives or neighbors drop by.

The old man had worked hard, and the time had come to lay aside the bag of bricks. Kate had died when the baby was still in high school and he'd finished raising her alone. Time and hard work had eventually paid off and he sold the old place to build this one. Neighbors he could barely see on one side and the quiet, empty woods surrounding them on three sides. He sat on the back porch - the one side not facing into the tree - looking out over the dock.

He sighed and set his beer beside the chair and thought about getting up. Charlotte and Victoria were bringing Brooke and Bridget up for a visit. He really ought to get up and get the house ready, but it was a pretty day. They could work on it together when they got here, he told himself and picked his beer back up. He loved having the kids visit.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

spacer.png

Victoria 

spacer.png

Brooke 

Victoria and Brooke were the first ones to show up at dads lake house and the weather couldn’t be any more perfect. As she parked her car she looked around for her old man but couldn’t see him. So instead of calling him she decided to grab the key he had given her and let herself inside. Then the two grabbed their suitcases and brought them inside where Victoria told her daughter to go find her room and start unpacking. Once she was done Victoria left her things in the living room and went to go look for her dad. 

Since she knew him pretty well she knew where he would be at on such a lovely day. So she made her way to the back porch where she saw him sitting down and enjoying a beer “ hey there handsome “. Victoria was wearing some grey sweat pants and a matching hoodie since she didn’t feel like dressing up. So she walked over to him making sure to sway her hips for him. Once she made her way over to him she leaned down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips “ did you miss me daddy “. 

• Love 1

"Hey, sweetie," the old man smiled,greeting his second to youngest when she found him on the porch. He accepted the kiss and returned it, holding her by the back of her head gently. When she stood up he let his hand slip over her shoulder and down her chest before it fell to the arm of his chair. He shook his head, "Damn it, Victoria, you're too pretty for those rags." He said standing up.

At 50 Jared, or Red as he was more broadly know, was still tall and lean and stepped close to Victoria and pulled her tightly to him. He pushed her hair out of her face with one hand and squeezed her ass through her sweats, "Hides all your best assets, sweetie." He observed with a lopsided smile and a wink. He kissed her again, deeply this time, and smiled affectionately when they broke it, "I missed you, Victoria."

He leaned back and looked at her face. She was a beautiful woman and he stroked her cheek softly, "Where's Brooke?" he asked in a whisper, giving her butt another suggestive squeeze.

Victoria chuckled at what he said about her outfit but she was cozy and that was all that mattered “ it was a long drive daddy I wanted to be comfy “. When his lips pressed against hers she moved a bit closer wanting a deeper kiss. When the kiss finally ended she stared up at him admiring his features “ I missed you too daddy “. She softly bit her bottom lip when he started grabbing her ass “ she’s in her room unpacking I’m pretty sure she’s going to take a while “. 

With that she softly pushed him back as she started slowly stripping her clothes off. Underneath the sweat pants and hoodie she was wearing some sexy red lacy panties and a matching bra “ is this better daddy “. She asked him as she stepped closer to him “ can you fuck me over the railing daddy “. She said quietly as she gave him a seductive look.  

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

“ is this better daddy “

Daddy nodded slowly and gave that charming, wolfish smile Victoria had seen her whole life. "Much." He replied simply, slipping one hand between her legs to press the delicate flesh beneath her red lace underwear. "Only color I like more is titty pink." He could feel the fabric sliding over her bare mound, "Ooh," he purred, "freshly waxed, just the way I like it." He finished with another big grin.

He set his beer on the railing to one side and pulled his t-shirt over his head. As he turned to drop it in the chair his shoulder muscles rippled and th3e sun caught the graying chest hair and happy trail. He turned back to his daughter and took her by the hips. "Up you go." He said, hefting her toward the railing. "You get that bra off and show daddy those pretty tits he gave you." The old man instructed, hooking his fingers into her panties and tugging them down. He tossed those into the chair with his shirt and undid the simple belt that topped his old jeans.

Red let the back of his hand brush the bare slit of his daughter's cunt before he undid the button and zipper of his jeans. He lifted out the thick ten inches of his cock and pressed the head to her clit. "This is the only reason you come up here isn't it?" He joked. He grabbed her around her hips again, "Show me how happy you are to be here, baby."

Victoria had been preparing for him and knew just he liked her body. Every year she would visit him and she looked forward to it every year. Her husband was clueless and just thought that she wanted to spend time with her dad. Just as she was going to say something he picked her up and bent her over the railing. Then he made quick work of her panties and she quickly slipped her bra off just like he asked.  

She was practically soaking wet at that point and now he wanted to start teasing her “ daddy if you start teasing me right now I’ll just go fuck your neighbor “. She said playfully as she tried pressing her cunt back against his cock “ come on we have to make this quick before Brooke finishes with her clothes “. 

• Like 1

Dad smiled at his daughter, "You know how I love that pretty face, you can suck daddy's cock a little - you were Brooke's age when you learned to suck my dick. Won't hurt her to see mommy on her knees."

He urged her to her knees in front of him, "I'll have you sitting on that railing, knees spread wide in no time. I promise." He whispered urgently as he steered the fat purple head of his cock towards his daughter's lips, secretly hoping little Brooke would catch the show.