Night rider

This is a shameless rip-off from a story written by Georgie Porgie on the now defunct ASSTR website. 

I want to play an 8 to 12 year old girl

My parents are divorced and it was not a nice divorce, in fact, it was very contentious.  The judge awarded joint custody with 2 weeks with one and two weeks with the other.  The rub is that the two parents reside several hundred miles apart.  Financially the two parents are not well off so by agreement I ride the bus.  

The first couple of trips were pretty uneventful while the next trip I find a 'friend'.  A man who was on the trip and listened carefully to my story and asked a lot of questions.  As he listened he kept putting his hand on my knee and I had to ask him repeatedly to stop.  I complained to my parents but clearly, they could not be bothered. I was just a pawn in their battle.

The next two trips were uneventful but the third ... set the stage for the future! 

The situation: 

A group of sadistic gentlemen have learned of the trips.

The normal bus driver had been paid to be about 5 minutes late.  A different bus arrives at the bus stop at the normal time and the driver openes the door for me to get on,  The driver has been paid handsomely to ignore what is going on in the back of the bus.  All of the forward seats have been roped off with 'RESERVED' signs hanging from the ropes so I am forced into the darkened back of the bus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up