We are going CAMPING!

I just turned 8 years old and to celebrate we're going camping! I love camping! I think Mom loves camping too because she's unusual and happy.  This morning she got me up extra early and told me to take a good long shower because we won't have showers where the campground is located, so I need to be extra clean. When I stepped out of the shower, I see that Mom is laid out clothes for me. Strange, she laid out a skirt, who goes camping in a skirt? I don't really care though cuz I'm going camping. 

All the way there mom is smiling and happy, humming to herself. Arriving at the campground I'm a little surprised because it's very primitive, and there are no other campers in sight. It's a little spooky but I'm okay. I noticed to the right of the campsite there's a trail, or kind of a trail. It doesn't look well used. A big mom to let me go on a hike but she holds me back just a minute while she gets her video camera. When she has it in her hands we are off. The trail is overgrown not difficult to follow and as we walk along I noticed Mom's videoing a lot of the trail. This seems odd for some reason but I don't care.

As we walk along I begin to notice that there's a structure ahead of us. Kind of a building. My mom wonders if anybody is home and much to my surprise she walks right up to the front door and knocks. Almost immediately the door opens in a rather large man stands there. It's almost like he was expecting us.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have lived alone in the woods for years, in this somewhat  run down cabin, and all this land , but that wasn't always the case. At one point I was a high ranking member of a dark, devious sex cult, the Vipers Brood, and had all the power, influence and wealth a man could imagine; as one would expect when your clientele consist of the most powerful and influential men on the planet. But now I'm content to live out the last of my years alone, in the wilderness, hunting, and surviving off the land, maintaining my farm, interacting with society as little as possible.

However one day I received a call, from an old acquaintance with a proposition I couldn't pass up, thinking I could use something exciting to liven things up. A old recruit I had groomed as a child was now a mother herself, and she  was looking to indoctrinate her little girl into the dark devious world of the underworld sex trade, looking to increase her own standing in the secret society!

spacer.png 

"Hmmm, it's starting to get late, maybe they got lost, or maybe they got eaten?" A calloused chuckle grumbled from his fat gut, belly shaking. Then came a knock at the door. I grab my shot gun because you can never be to sure, even this far in the woods you'd be surprised how many visitors a year I have to bury in the back yard, or feed to my hogs! Pulling up each strap on my blue demon overall on to big broad hairy shoulders I sway my 6'5 muscular yet bulky 300 lb frame towards the door ,as the old wood floors creek under the force of each stomping foot.

"If you aren't welcomed here, I suggest you leave right now," hitching the pump action shotgun in hand, so they can hear the ammo engage, then open the door!

Much to my surprise I hear my mother speaking to the man as if she knows him.  When the door is opened I could see her taka a step back and raise her arms slightly but after a few minutes she slowly lowers her arms and speaks more confidently.   

After a few more minutes she motions for me to come to the porch.  Uncertain of everything that is going on I slowly approach.  The water bottle inside my backpack sloshed as I step up onto the porch.  "Akiko" my mother says "What a surprise!  This man has helped me to be the woman I am today.  I just asked him if he could give the same specialized treatment to you"

"Treatment?" I ask.  My mother had been known for not always being nice so a small part of me is a bit cautious.  "What kind of treatment? I ask.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up