General OOC Discussion!

I ran out of time but I got a first draft of a brief history. It's open to ideas and suggestions, I'll take anything into consideration. You may notice I don't mention android creation, or alien contact because I'm leaving those parts a little vague unless anyone wants a set historical element to it. ❤️

• Like 1

Alright folks! So I think to keep things simple and easy to follow this will be the format for the group session RP for the time being. We will take turns (for fairness give everyone 48 hours to respond before posting again unless it's your turn) example

@Mysthero first

@Harmony Frost second (for both characters to make things easy to follow! ❤️)

@onearmeddruidthird

@BanditKingfourth

@Warningfifth.

This is not the permanent rotation, just for New Awakenings, that way we don't leave folks behind and give everyone a healthy chance to post.

Everyone okay with that? If not give me your suggestion, like I said this is a team effort.

• Like 1

Hmmmm it’s tough. I don’t always land on specific voices just vibes. But if u had to choose….Mirage sounds like the president from Kakegurui, or a bit like Sanaa Lathan. As for Dr. Ivy, I think if her sounding like a chipper, higher pitched sort of voice. Fast talking at times too. Hmmm, I can’t quite think of an exact character reference though.