General OOC Discussion!

11 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

If I remove any it will probably be the one that looks more like Croft because I don't want that vibe to overwhelm perception.

I think her first image is fine. The other one is awkward in exaggeration while the first one gives "space military" vibes, which probably suits her more.

14 minutes ago, BanditKing said:

Both her and Lucky and techies and they both have artificial hearts. Common ground almost.

So we have 4 characters with artificial and/or synthetic hearts. Nice. The power of technology is wonderful, isn't it? It keeps everything, umm... alive...!

3 minutes ago, Warning said:

I think her first image is fine. The other one is awkward in exaggeration while the first one gives "space military" vibes, which probably suits her more.

So we have 4 characters with artificial and/or synthetic hearts. Nice. The power of technology is wonderful, isn't it? It keeps everything, umm... alive...!

Thanks for the advice, I removed the other image.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Who needs technology when you have extensive genetic modification and a heavy gravity world!

I mean, I don't have a gravity "world" buuut I float well in zero gravity. Something my profile pic seems to... NOT display or anything. ><

23 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Xyvee and Warning are living amongst a land of giants!

Yup, yup we are! Everything else is so big compared to us. We have to be louder and cuter to match up and drive the attention to us. 😄

Edited by Warning
  • Haha 3

I just wanna say, I'm super conflicted because the pervert side of my brain wants to make saex with Xyvee on the bridge.

But also I want to stay true to the character and while he finds he so fucking cute... he may try to help her understand what she's saying.

Maybe I'm just horny and really want to write smut too... so... that's also an issue.

• Haha 1

If Warning was to step in the bridge while illicit things are happening, there would for sure be a scream for caution. XD The bridge isn't exactly the right place for it but that wouldn't really stop anyone. If she is ordered to go away, she would. (Due to the fact that it's the captain, after all.) But yeah... SRK isn't new to sex things.

• Haha 1