Rebuilding From Scratch

Did she understand what he was telling her?  Trying to show, she felt the same.  Ryan hoped so.  He would find out soon enough.  It was not long until Alexandrine parked in the apartment lot.  “You two stay here.  It will take me several trips, but I don’t mind.”  She turned off the car.  Opened the back, then went inside to begin gathering stuff.

Ryan undid the seatbelt, but for now his arm remained around Emi.  “…Do you want to move into the back?”  His arm relaxed a little.  Giving her a chance to get up if she wanted, but letting her stay, if she wanted to wait until things were brought to the van.

• Love 1

Emi understood why she couldn't assist Alexandrine here. She wasn't supposed to be seen. Not yet. No, she needed to gain at least enough popularity first that people understood her not to be a threat. To show the world that she was a good magical girl. Like Alexandrine was.

"Thank you again. Also if you would like to join us I certainly wouldn't mind."

Once the woman had left Ryan made a suggestion. The back was probably for the best, right? That is where they'd probably end up sleeping regardless. Besides if anything did end up happening she figured it would be easier to get comfortable.

With a nod Emi carefully wiggled her way past Ryan and into the back. The cloak was pulled up and over her body, settled beneath her to act as a sort of cushion. She was curious what the boy might do in this situation. Excited too, as her wiggling tail attested.

• Love 1

Ryan followed Emi into the back.  There were so many things he wanted to try but they should not go too far before Alexandrine came back, at least they would have something more comfortable.  He nudged Emi into a side still concealed from the view from outside.  He reached forward took Emi's hood off, smiled at the sight.  He did want to learn a little more about her.  About her body.  "So, you have two sets of working ears?  Besides those and the tail, are you like a rabbit in any other ways?"  At this point he did not think there were questions she would be bothered by?  At least he hoped not.

• Love 1

Ryan's smile upon seeing her face drew a brief flash of pink across her cheeks, even the faintest hint of a smile from her as well! It was still kind of strange to her that other people might look at her and be happy. At least, not just the sort of happy one felt when they desired something in a sexual manner. Of course it was possible that this was the case for Ryan too. She wouldn't even know if it was. But she felt like it wasn't and, for the moment, that was enough for her.

Her head nodded a couple of times. One ear lifted, and then the other. Then both returned to their normal droopy state. "All of my senses are better. I can see well enough in the dark."

She leaned back against the side of the van, lifted a leg slightly, even hiked her skirt up a bit, although not high enough to expose her thigh holsters as she didn't really want to spook the poor boy. "My legs are really strong. Far stronger than my arms. I can jump really high. Move really fast. Even without transforming, but it's all much better when I do."

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

Ryan reached forward again touched the leg.  This time more like he did at the bath, trying to feel for any differences in her muscles.  "I hope to see it some time.  Another day.  Maybe go out into some empty area, you don't have to wear your hood, can move freely."  She found her genuinely beautiful.  Her personality and body.  He guessed she had not had an easy life, but that just made him admire her more.  He was physically attracted to her.  Wanted to be her friend.  Was there something more?  It was hard to say.  But he felt a strange new sort of comfort around her.  No other girl made him feel like this.  Alexandrine was certainly very beautiful.  Sexy even.  But the older woman did not make him feel like this.

• Love 1

Indeed, Emi's body, especially her legs, were deceptively powerful. She was a little toned in areas, more so in her legs, but as a Half-Demon she'd never really needed to excessively work out to gain power. One could only imagine the end result if she did. Even so her skin was quite soft and completely smooth. There was some squish as well, especially up in her thighs.

"I would not mind showing you. Or Miss Alexandrine."

In fact it probably would be for the best. Let them know what to expect. And of course there was her other form. That one she refused to show off, but perhaps at least giving them a heads up might be smart? At least Alexandrine. Better to avoid a fight in the future if she could.

Her leg settled down once more, flat expression studying the boy sat before her. Or, rather, girl. She was certainly attracted to Ryan either way! Sexually, of course. And she really wanted to be her friend. Become close to her. Both her and Alexandrine. Really there were a lot of confusing feelings. But becoming closer as friends was the first step. Tonight had already certainly pushed them in that direction, and there was certainly potential for even more!

"I should let you know now that I usually sleep naked. But if that is an issue I can keep my underwear on."

• Love 1

Was it time to bring it up.  Put it in words what they had been hinting at with each other since the shower.  "I'm not bothered by it.  Your body is beautiful.  Tail and ears too.  I want to spend time with you, in places you don't have to hide.  I kind of get that...."  He leaned forward their lips almost touching.  "I don't know if she is bringing sleeping bags, or something else... but I would love to share yours with you tonight."  He inched closer, testing her reaction.  Sex had to wait a little longer, but if she was willing, he was going to kiss her.

• Love 1

A bright red was cast across her face. Beautiful? That was a word rarely used to describe her. He really did enjoy her body, huh? Even the parts of her that weren't Human. Emi wiggled a bit in place as strange feelings spread throughout her body. A tingly sensation between her legs. Butterflies fluttering within her stomach. It was all so very strange to her, but certainly not unwelcomed either.

Thump thump!

They were getting rather close, weren't they? Even closer than the shower. She could feel his breath against her lips. He could undoubtedly feel her own.

Wait. Does he want to kiss? Is that what this is?

She had never really chosen to kiss anyone. Again, he wouldn't be her first, but here she actually had a say in the matter. Not just that but also with sharing a bed, whatever that ended up meaning. Her heart was pounding within her chest, even felt as though it skipped a few beats here and there. Ryan was moving closer still.

Emi leaned in, briefly pressed soft lips against Ryan's. A gentle little peck. The first kiss she'd actually consensually given away since the little cheek kisses she'd given her mother when she was alive, and the first of this type of kiss, well, ever!

"I w-would like that too, I think" she whispered timidly.

• Love 1

Ryan was content with that, for now.  Small as it was, cute, innocent.  He would try something stronger later.  Before anything else happened.  Alexandrine stepped in with the first trip.  She looked at the two of them with a small smile.  “Don’t mind me.  I don’t care what you two do tonight.”  She already assumed they would be having sex soon.

She dropped a pair of soft thick sleeping bags on the floor.  Next a small little portable light.  “I’ll get you some food too.  Maybe a few other things.  Anything you two want me to bring, if I have it?” The offer had already been made.  But knowing what the two were going to do, it was going take a little more assertiveness to have her join in.  Did Emi dare let Alexandrine know she desired the woman similarly to Ryan?  Ryan made the move on her.  Emi had to make the move on someone like Alexandrine.  At least in a small way, a small way that she would understand.

Ryan assumed the older woman was out of his league.  He had not even imagined inviting her.  Though if the opportunity presented itself for him to have sex with both women, he would take it.  He watched Emi, wondering if she would ask for anything else.

• Love 1

When the van door slid open Emi jumped, ears perking straight up and face reddening even harder! So distracted was she that she'd not noticed the woman's return. Rarely was she caught off guard like this, and certainly not in the sort of situation she was in right now!

Alexandrine's words didn't help either. She didn't care what they did? Did that mean that she expected the two to continue what they'd somewhat started at the shower? It was embarrassing to know that they were both so obvious.

She eyed the two sleeping bags. If they were to share then one could act as a mattress of sorts. A light was added. Alexandrine offered to bring them food too. Other things, although she didn't quite know what she meant by that. So used to living with almost nothing was she that she couldn't really think of anything else they might need in the moment. However she did have one thought in mind. A bold thought, perhaps, but she thought it was deserved in the moment.

"You. U-um, if you want to. I don't wish to burden you. You have already done so much for me."

Indeed, Alexandrine deserved to join them in a sleepover! If she was anything like her mother then one couldn't really be too old to enjoy such things. Not that her mother had been old. She had probably died younger than Alexandrine was now. But she understood how stressful this work could be. Heck, she had promised a better massage too, right?

Plus she really was very pretty, and really kind. She wasn't going to say no to her joining. What better way to build trust?

• Love 1

Her?  Emi was asking her to join?  After what happened in the shower, that look in Emi’s eyes, did the girl look at her the same way as she looked at Ryan?  Did Emi want to do something like with her?  She was worried how well it would go.

She had some enjoyable sexual experiences when she was younger.  Ignoring the few times the enemy had violated her.  After that last battle.  She had tried a few times, with men and women.  Mostly she laid there, let them do their thing.  Did not enjoy it much.  Would this time be different?  And if Emi started doing that, would Ryan want to, as well?

Or maybe none of it would happen, if she was there.  If Emi wanted her present, she should at least participate, see what happened.  “I’ll have to get a few more things then.”  She turned and walked back to the apartment.

Ryan got a little playful again, slid his hand under her top, rubbed the skin, approached her breasts.  He did wonder, he doubted Emi wanted Alexandrine to prevent them from doing anything.  Was she trying to do the opposite.  “Do you feel something for her, like you do for me?”  He was not sure exactly what he felt for Emi, what Emi felt for him.  But did she feel attracted to the older woman?

• Love 1

Another brief smile appeared from Emi, tail wiggling with glee! Alexandrine would join them! Both were people she wished to befriend. And yes, perhaps she was curious and perhaps she did wish to try the sort of things with her that she'd tried with Ryan. But that was too embarrassing for her to admit to. That and, well, she didn't really know if the woman was interested in those sorts of things, or even in her or girls to begin with! Of course if things did get frisky she certainly wasn't going to prevent the woman from joining. In fact just the opposite! It would have felt bad to do such things in front of her.

It would at least be boring, right? Just watching?

The bunny leaned into the boy while his hand fished around beneath her dress, hiking it up slightly to gain access to her top. She reached a hand up, undoing the button which held the neckline closed. It would be easier going in that way, she figured. Plus she didn't want to get her dress torn. So with face still red she gently gripped Ryan's hand, pulling him free from beneath her dress only to then slip his hand down her top and against one of her tiny breasts. She might have simply removed the dress completely if they were all loaded up already.

At his question she simply nodded. She did! Just like with Ryan she wanted to be really good friends! And maybe explore things beyond that as well. Build trust. A lot of things really.

While she waited and allowed Ryan the chance to grope her Emi decided to allow her own curiosity to run free. A hand slipped beneath the Ryan's dress, seeking to rub against his crotch.

• Love 1

It was time to do it.  Even if Alexandrine showed up in the middle, he was going to have sex with Emi now.  Though he was happy to take a little time with foreplay.  He had never done this before, was looking forward to it, his breath quickened as Emi took the shaft hidden under the skirt and panties.  He was not completely hard, for her.  “…Let her watch…she might want to join in.  I can’t stop Emi, I want you…”. He gripped the small breast, fondled, it rubbed his thumb against it.  

They could wait another moment, but he decided to find out how she wanted to do it. “Do you want to lay down?  Or maybe do it like a rabbit?  Something else?”  He had no idea if her sexual preferences were another thing shifted by not being completely human.  The position question was partially a joke, but just maybe it felt more natural for her to do it like that.

• Love 1

As fingers curled around the boy's member Emi couldn't help but to wonder what it might be like to feel him within her body. How much would it hurt? He wasn't the biggest she'd seen, but she'd never had more than a finger before. Ryan was at least bigger than that, she figured. Thicker too!

He wants me?

Ears raised a bit at the admission. Right here and now? Did he mean sex? Like, actual sex? Inserting himself inside of her type of sex? The red in her face almost seemed to extend into her ears. A soft gasp slipped free from her lips, body wiggling not only at the thought but also the attention he paid to her breast.

"W-we should be naked, shouldn't we?"

Which of course meant waiting. Maybe. Or maybe it would be fine. It was late in the day. She didn't really know what exactly to do here, but laying down did seem most comfortable. And so that is what she did: she released her grip upon the boy's cock and laid down upon the sleeping bags, blue eyes curiously observing Ryan.

• Love 1

Had she been surprised?  Ryan had guessed she had hoping for this.  But whether she expected it or not, she seemed to want it.  That made him happy.  He moved over, undid his top.  He was not going to wait, show Emi how much he wanted this.  Wanted her.  Showed the sight of the boy’s chest, wearing an unnecessary pink bra, which he unhooked and dropped,  then the skirt, a matching pair of panties.  He let Emi see the shaft, that hungered for her.  Not exceptionally large.  But maybe a little big and thicker than average.

”You can take off as much as want.  I’d be happy with you naked for me.  We could get into one of the sleeping bags naked together, if think it would help and there is room…”. He offered something she would hopefully feel a little safer about,

• Love 1

The boy answered her question by undressing. Well, if someone saw inside they were going to be seeing them anyways. She didn't want to get her clothes dirty. Sitting up briefly Emi carefully tugged her dress over her head, folding it a bit haphazardly before she set it aside. Shoes were kicked off. Holsters were unclipped from her thighs and set aside. Laying back again Emi lifted her hips up, fingers pushing against her frilly black panties. Soon they joined the rest of her things, leaving the pale bunny completely naked.

"I-it's fine" she mumbled nervously, laying flat once again. While she had explored him somewhat in the shower now there was absolutely nothing obscuring the boy's penis. It looked bigger, somehow.

Do they really do this at sleepovers?

Hands settled together upon her belly, fingers nervously dancing across her skin. Legs squeezed against one another. Soft pink areola perked slightly from both her excitement and the chilled air. Were they really going to go all the way? Heck, was she even ready to? On one hand she did want to. Yet it was still a scary concept to her.

What will Alexandrine do if she finds us going at it?

• Love 1

Ryan laid on top of Emi, the goal was to be seen by Alexandrine.  If she already expected it, it seemed the best way to give her any interest.  He could see the mix of nervousness and excitement in Emi.  He wanted to ease her into it.  “It’s okay, Emi…I won’t put it in until you are ready.”  That said, he teased her, tried to make her want it more.  He ground his hips and the shaft against her lifted them, pressed the tip against her hip, so close but not penetrating or even touching her entrance.

There was something else neither knew yet.  Neither would understand.  Ryan did not know he had the potential to fulfill his dream, at least perhaps be a knight instead.  When a boy and girl with the power had sex, it was different, more intense.  Their bodies realized they were the same, not quite human.  Ryan was not quite human, though his power was currently completely sealed and not to the same degree as Emi, he was the same as Alexandrine.  Emi could not unlock it…not yet at least, but maybe Alexandrine could.  She would understand the feeling, if she had sex with him.  Emi would feel something similar, if she ever had sex with Hikaru.

Emi and Ryan would not understand.  All they would know, after Ryan penetrated her, was they would experience something more intense than sex for ordinary humans.  Emi and Ryan would recognize they were somehow the same, but not understand why or what it meant.

But neither felt any of this yet.  It would happen when Ryan penetrated Emi, when their bodies became one.

• Love 1

When she was ready. Well, nobody else had given her that choice. This was far nicer than anything of this sort that she'd experienced, and they hadn't even really gone that far yet! But then that was part of what made it good. If it were one of the men who had tried to force her into things she already would have had a finger somewhere in her body, perhaps something bigger down her throat. Or, well, they already would have gone all the way.

Hands lifted up, settled upon Ryan's shoulders as he laid atop her. Fingers squeezed against the boy, massaged nervously, held him closer. Her heart thumped swiftly within her torso, legs rubbed together as she felt the boy's penis brush across her hips, occasionally against a thigh or her pelvis, although not yet against her crotch.

We can at least rub them together. It's almost like sex, right?

Her legs finally opened up. She scooted her hips, brushed her smooth mound up against the underside of Ryan's shaft. The first time they made contact Emi shivered, lips parting as an almost silent gasp slipped free. It wasn't exactly sex, no, but it was pretty close already! Heck this alone was already exciting enough for her.

• Love 1

Ryan was pleased at the feel of the small arms wrap around him, he continued to probe at her, rubbing and poking.  Even when her legs he got closer.  Rubbed against the mound, the lips.  But he still did not quite penetrate.  He wanted her to tell him to do it, or possibly guide it in herself.  He wanted her to want it.  Not feel any pressure to do it.  A softer approach than most boys.

He kissed her again.  Longer, affectionately.  His tongue did not enter her mouth though.  But he did wait to see her’s would enter his.  He was trying to make her more comfortable.  He wanted sex.  But he cared about her too.  Was going to do this right.

• Love 1

Emi's hips jerked back and forth, occasionally wiggling in little circles as she felt Ryan's meaty head brush repeatedly against her slit. Occasionally the soft lips of her flower were slightly parted, and whenever they neared so close to penetration the bunny's entire body shuddered with glee! It was almost like their privates were kissing, much the same way they had earlier. Soft little pecks with an occasional firmer press, a near miss as her tiny slit had grown damp with excitement, causing the boy's penis to ultimately glide up and against her.

She felt his lips against her own. This time she closed her eyes, leaned up into the embrace. Her tongue initially did not enter his mouth, mostly because such a thing simply escaped her in the moment. However as she began to grow more heated this changed. In her excitement Emi's tongue dipped out, accidentally brushed against Ryan's lips. Then she parted her own, wondering how it might feel with someone who wasn't forcing it upon her.

This is sex. I mean it's not fully sex but it's sex. I think? Gosh it feels nice!

Her hands moved as well, fingernails digging slightly, carefully against the boy's back, trailing down while she felt up every bit of him that she could reach. 

• Love 1

As Emi’s tongue slipped close, Ryan went a little further, sliding his tongue into her mouth.  It was light at first, slightly brushing his tongue against her’s, encouraging her to do the same before getting more aggressive.  Just as he was encouraging her to want him to go inside below.

He eagerly waited for the opportunity to penetrate, but this was fun too for now.  Especially since Emi seemed to enjoy it.  If he kept it up, maybe she would get more eager, he pressed a little harder, but not quite enough to go in.  It was something he had to be careful about.  Not having done this before, he had to be careful about not doing it accidentally.  He did not know the precise amount of force it would take to go in.  As her hands got lower, his hips rose a little. Offer it to her hands.  Another method, she could use to tell him when she was ready.

• Love 1

With her lips slightly parted Ryan seemed to accept the offering. She felt his tongue slip into her mouth. A shiver ran along her spine as her lips closed in, suckling softly against the invading muscle. Her tongue joined in, brushed timidly against the boy's.

A moan was muffled between them when she felt Ryan's hips lowering, pressing forward, squeezing his tip directly against her squishy mound. Another close call, but somehow exciting! She continued to grind her hips upwards, humping with clear inexperience against her lover's crotch. When Ryan's hips raised in response to her hands she felt him press directly again, only this time he seemed to find just the right spot.

The bunny twitched and tensed, shuddered as the tip of Ryan's cock squeezed against the tiny opening to her flower. Fingers dug into the boy's back, her legs opened further. A whimper escaped from her, it too muffled by their shared kiss. Her hips wiggled, squeezing her pussy against Ryan's length, holding him directly against the point of entry although not yet applying enough pressure herself to force him inside.

It was perhaps a bit too exciting, being so close to going all the way and yet holding right before the point of no return. Or she was scared. Maybe both? She couldn't say, certainly not in the moment thanks to the lust which addled her mind.

• Love 1

There was a slight excitement each time Ryan almost penetrated, an excitement through his whole body.  A sense of something drawing him in.  It was perhaps the usual attraction between boy and girl.  He really looked to feeling what it was like inside, but he was not sure if it was something else.  It was a small thing at this point.  Some instinct encouraging him to take the last step, that there was something special to experience, but not strong to take control of him.

He did hope to go in before Alexandrine got back.  He wanted her to see them really doing it.  He was not going to rush Emi though.  Was going to ignore that urge, and his body’s natural desire to take of the erection the proper way.  He would do what he needed to ease her fears.  Based on the time at the shower, he was sure Emi wanted this on some level, but if she had never done this before, maybe something was making her hesitate.  He would patient.

• Love 1

Once more a lustful expression fell over the bunny's features. Keeping the both of them at the very edge brought a level of excitement and pleasure she'd yet to think possible! But then she really didn't have too much experience when it came to actually getting off. It was always somebody else using her for their own pleasure. This? Well, she didn't really know how to handle it.

There was also her hesitance to push further, to actually go through with it. A fear of pain, as she'd heard it would hurt the first time. But then her body seemed to recover remarkably well and swiftly from wounds. A gift from her father. Would it do the same here? Perhaps she would always be destined to experience that pain. If that was the case then perhaps she just needed to get used to it.

Also there was the possibility of getting pregnant. It was what had kept her from being with Hikaru today. But then he had expected that from her. This was, well, safer. Maybe. Could she bear children? Would it be more difficult? Truth be told she wasn't thinking too hard on it thanks to the lust, but it was certainly there lingering within the back of her mind.

And then there was just anxiety over the act itself. Would she be good enough? Would she actually enjoy it? Would she regret it later? So many what-ifs plagued her. At least, plagued her subconscious. One of many things which kept her from pushing further.

But perhaps it wouldn't matter, for a strange feeling was already starting to build up within her. Hips rolled slightly, mashing the tip of Ryan's cock against her slit, grinding their most sensitive places into one another. She started to tighten up, to breath a bit heavier, forcing her to break the kiss in order to catch her breath, tongue poking out and still connected to her lover's lips by a faint line of saliva. Lust filled orbs of blue stared into the boy's eyes. She was getting close already, although if she was anything like a rabbit it certainly wasn't going to be the last round for her.

• Love 1

Ryan had considered the risk of pregnancy, but thought it was a low chance and they could do things to lowered it further.  It probably wasn’t impossible, though that was only a guess.  He did not fully understand why Emi was what she was.  But learning she was a demon’s child would not have stopped him.

As the kiss ended, he looked her in the eyes, lust as well, but an affection as well.  “…I want to do it, Emi, with you.  But only when you are ready, no matter how long that takes.”  He would not be angry with her if they did not do it tonight, but he intended to try to keep making her more comfortable with it.  He wanted to think she was almost already, she just needed the right small gentle push.  “It’s okay to be scared.”  He lifted his hand, put it on her cheek.  “I will only put it when you tell me to, or you put it in yourself.”  The tip was pressed against her again, just with how they were positioned.  But it did not dare go further without permission.  He was not using her, he wanted them both to enjoy this.  He was her friend, if not something more.  He cared about her, wanted this to be special, sudden and quick as it was.

• Love 1