Princess Lost in Thought

Posted (edited)

Hearing Exzel's frustration in her voice as she said her name made Elie shiver but before she move away she was picked up and brought over to bar. Her eyes widen hearing the glass break before she was looking at herself in the mirror. Feeling the hard smack on her ass make her whimper in pain a bit that soon turned to pleasure.

Moments later she felt Exzel grip a handful of hair before ramming her thick futa cock deep inside her. Elie looked at herself being fucked by her mistress. Being taken by demon. Something inside her snapped making her fully submit. Maybe it was the way her stomach was bulging from her mistresses cock or the way her body rock with each powerful thrust or maybe it was fact she got to see herself being fucked watching her mistresses cock reappear and disappewr into her soaking pussy. She watched her face melt into desire and lust. Drooling dripping down her chin as she felt the onslaught of thrusts happening inside her. She was loving how rough her mistress was being. "M....Mis....Mistress...Mistress fill me...fuck me...breed me....maybe me yours. Fill me with your cum over and over again till my womb is over flooding and I'm leaking with your cum for hours. I....I....I want to be breeding bitch mistress. " She had completed submitting hoping Exzel would except her even as a lustful slut enjoying her cock. 

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 4

Exzelcryth grunted and growled with he effort she exerted fucking Elie. Her thrusting went deep, stretching her womanhood even more. The head of her demon cock slamming against her womb now. She smacked Elie's ass again on the other side, feeling her tighten even more as she did.

"Fuck! Your pussy is so good! I need it! I need to fill you!"

The sexy demoness still gripped her fair firmly, making her watch herself getting railed over the bar, even as she stayed drooling. Looks of pleasure passed over Exzel's face, as she once again started leaking pre-cum in Elie, which. With each thrust into the girl, the pleasure up and down her shaft built, until she could barely contain herself anymore, moaning loudly at this point. She called her lover again, this time, with passion, "Elie, my little princess! Uuugh!"

With powerful thrusts that rocked Elie's while body, Exzel screamed out and started cuming in her, filling her wetness with warm cum each thrust, pausing fully inside her to unload copious amount her her seed, filling and overflowing Elie.

"Youbare my cum slut now!"

• Love 4

Posted (edited)

Feeling the overwhelming force Exzel was putting into thrusts made Elie's eyes glaze over the pleasure. The feeling of her lover's cock pulsing and twitching inside her till she felt it. Her eyes widen and her mouth widen as she moaned in delight feeling Exzel's cum over flood her womb and insides. Each thrust just kept giving her more and more cum. She looked back at her mistress completely take over by lust and desire. She had never once felt this good. "M....Mis...Mistress m...more..more please." She begged bouncing back onto her cock letting a bit of cum drip onto the bar and floor. She felt herself grind against Exzel staring the cum inside her. "I'm your cum slut. Your cum dump fill....fill me more mistress I...I can't get enough of your warmth inside me."

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 4

Watching Elie's face as the waves of pleasure hit her, and how she took such a big load of cum, kept Exzel hard and stimulated. "Still in need of more, are you? What a naughty girl!" Luckily with her marked girl, there was little if any refractory period with Exzel just being able to stay hard, and cum again and again. Exzel spun her sideways on the bar top, and flupped her on her back. Lifting Elie's leg nearest her, Exzel half climbed on the bar top, over Elieher cock bulging rock hard for her girl, as it pressed I to her slot once more. With effort she pressed in even as Elie's still spasming entrance resisted taking her thick member again so soon. But as wet as she was, Exzel managed to slide in in her again, and paused with her full length in Elie. The demoness hands went behind her back and she undid her bikini top, throwing it behind her on the ground, hitting the ground with a very light thud. Bare chested now, leaning over Elie, she flicked her nipple with her tongue, before sucking hard on her, and al.ost pulling all the way out before giving her a single hard thrust, which she executed with a circular hip motion to stir her dick around inside Elie's tightness. The sound of working it around in her was audible. Elie's thighs were already a mess between her wetness and Exzel's cum.

"Still so tight, yet so soft. Right... there! I love it!"

• Love 4

Elie looked into Exzel's eyes her legs shaking from pleasure as her mistress turned her onto her back and lifted her leg before sinking back in again. Oh god, Elie could feel the resistance before she felt Exzel all the way inside her. "Mis....Mistress so good. Yes there...there your cock is hitting all the right places." She moaned her hands petting Exzel's hair as she sucked on her nipple and played with it. Arching her back the entrance to her womb opened a bit more for Exzel. "There....there Mistress...I can't get enough of your cock. I...I love being your cum slut just as much as I love you." She said her other hand taking Exzel's chest where her heart would be.

• Love 4

Exzel held Elie's leg, held her body still, as she began thrusting powerfully, rocking the girl on her back against the bar top. She felt Elie hand on her breast, smiling at her words. Seconds and minutes came and went. All she could see was Elie, and all she concentrated on was fucking her faster and faster. Feeling the pleasure in her hard cock build as each minute passed, it made her bulge bigger and harder inside her, reaching new depths, head smashing against her womb, like a battering ram against a locked fortress gate.

With her demon strength her arms went around Elie and lifted her, holding her body up and against hers Exzel went to the wall putting Elie up against it, and pumping her hard against the wall. "You're mine now, you know? Your sexy body, your soul, your tight little pussy. Uuuggh!"

• Love 3

"Y...yes yes Mistress Exzel everything I am is yours. Fu...Fuck so deep. I...I want you pop into my womb I want to feel your demon cock penetrate every hole I have. I...I love you Exzel...I love you more then the moon and stars." She moaned her nails dragging down her back as her silky insides massaged and pulsed around Exzel telling her that she was close to climax. All these new positions and ways of pleasure made Elie a twisted mess of delight, lust and pleasure. Her legs going numb from the amazing pounding she was getting. She could feel her inner legs were a mess from juices and cum. Also without a doubt she knew they were making pools of their sexual juices all over the library.

• Love 3

"Rrrrrggh!" Exzel roared as ahe pounded Elie against the wall. Pushing harder and harder, her hard cock penetrating her fully. She held her tight fucking her wildly, as deep as she could go. Picture frames on the wall almost falling off as Exzel's moans, loudly crescendoed, echoing down the hall.

"Elieon,  I love you!" She shouted her name as she started to cum again. Filling the girl at the end of each powerful thrust. Spasming inside her and filling her full of her warmth, then kissed her lips as she finished.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie's eyes widen as her insides twitched and pulse around Exzel as she whimpered and moaned burning her face into her mistress shoulder. She bit her lip as her  insides relaxed letting Exzel enter her womb with a satisfying pop. Hearing Exzel say she loved her made her heart race and tears form in the corner of her eyes as a bright glow filled the room. 

Elie felt her body grow warm as her powers filled her once more. "Exzel my love....th...thank you for being mine and showing me attention and not leaving me." She mumbled tears landing on Exzelxs chest as Eliexs body went limp. She was spent Exzel cum leaking from her pussy as she shivered in her embrace.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

It was dark outside. Distantly there was a sound of heavy rain, and thunder muffled by the walls of the estate.

Exzel held Elie, her heart still beating hard. As Elie went limp and shivered, Exzel held her, back up from the wall, she carried Elie across her body arms under her back and legs.

"Rest now, my darling."

Exzel walked with Elie to the couch, laying her on it gently. Sitting next to her then laying across her holding her for long minute.  Cuddling the tired girl, and feeling content. Though they were without clothes, she decided to call out down the hall, figuring he had seen his share of naked bodies as a demon, "Sebastian! We have been a bit loud, I did not mean to disturb you. Is it possible to watch... "Voltron," in this room?"

It was something that bonded her to Elie, a simple delight they shared in a story. Somehow it felt appropriate to watch it now, as Elie rested. Exzel sat looking at Elie, a genuinely warm smile coming over her, a feeling of warmth washing over her soul. She put her finger in the bowl of whipped cream, came out with a strawberry, putting it to her lips. Biting into it, juice running down her chin. She felt warmth on her chest despite Elie's tears still drying there. She reverted to her full female form as she sat careful running fingers through Elie's hair.

After all these hundreds of years, had she finally found happiness?

Thunder rolled agin in the distance, the lights flickered. With a sudden jolt Exzel looked down, to see a blade protruding from her chest. She coughed once, blood splattering over her legs and thr carpet before she slumped forward, hitting the ground with a thud.

Behind her, behind the couch towering over the bodies of Elie and Exzel was Kaji. Gyumaoh's ex Captain of the Vanguard.

spacer.png

His face was serious, his voice dry with his unmistakable recieved accent.

"Thought you could hide from me did you? My friendship, is not so easily cast aside, Exzelcryth."

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie looked at Exzel weakly as she smiled. "Cuddles.....my demoness." She said before laying there resting. She heard Exzel call for Sebastian as she took a deep breathe loving how blissful she felt. As she felt Exzel run her fingers through her hair but once a moment a or so she heard Exzel cough and fall to the floor she sat up. "Exzel....NO....EXZEL." She screamed her eyes widen as she turned seeing another person in the room. She ran to Exzel's side as Elie felt her body's glow. "Exzel...Exzel stay with me." She said tears coming to her eyes. 

"Who do you think you are?" Elie snapped as her tarot cards flew to her side and flowed around her and Exzel. "You will pay for hurting her you demonic piece of shit." She said a bright flash of light appearing as Elie transformed into her magical girl self into the Princess of Fate her eyes seemly glowing with anger this demon who hurt her beloved Exzel. Sebastian came running in as he saw his Lady transformed. He saw her glowing with celestial power. "Sebastian take her and heal her with the family potion. I....I can't lose her." She said tears forming in her eyes or heart growing heavy. "As you wish my lady. I will protect her with my life. Please...please my lady be careful." He said picking up Exzel and running to family healing room where only the butler of house and the Capulet Bloodline could open it.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

Kaji looked over her transformed state, her larger breasts, "Nice to know Exzel hasn't lost her taste. Are you her pet then? Do you deserve my attention as well? Take her from me? Pft, no matter, I'll find her again."

A slight smile crossed his face as he noticed the cum running down the princess' thighs, considered what to do with her. He walked up close to the princess, like he owned the place.

"I saw her first you know. I'm here to reclaim her." With a gesture he materialized a black whip that crackled with energy, and with a flick of his hand, cracked it on Elie's hip. "If she's claimed you, we'll, I suppose that means I'll take you too."

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie moved away from as he drew close. "Exzel is free to do as she pleases. No one owns her. I am no pet. I'm something far more to her that a demonic thing like you would never understand and I'll make Exzel stays free.....you can make sure it will  stays that way." She said as three cards floated around her. "Your fate is in my hands demon and the you don't scare me." She said looking into his orange/dark crimson eyes. 

Seeing the whip she knew she was in for a fight. "You may have seen her first but she's free from her master and all his forces that even means you. Gyumaoh is dead and can no longer hurt her and his forces should have died with him. I say it's better that Gyumoah and his forces rot in the pits of hells. Gyumoah got what was coming for him and so will you. You should be ashamed for hurting Exzel. I will never forgive anyone that hurts her and I will never belong to monster like you. I belong to one person and one person alone and that is Exzel. She has given me the thing I've waited for my whole life and I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TAKE THAT OR HER AWAY FROM ME." Elie snapped as she felt the whip crack against her hip. She would not bow to this man. "It looks like the fates have chosen three cards to show me your past, present and future but to me your reading doesn't matter it's the cards that appear in that reading that do." She smirked. Her hips stung from the lashing of the whip but she's going to show that. Little did she know she was still leaking Exzel's cum.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

"Foolish mortal! Your know nothing of what you speak." He launched another few viscous cracks of his whip at the Fate Princess.

"Spare me this mockery of fate. Even if you can read fate, it doesn't mean you control it. Perhaps you should be worried about your own now."

Kaji looked for openings and launched attacks wherever he found one, trying to entangle an arm or leg whip his energized whip. If he could entrap an extremity and pull her close, he doubted she would stand too much of a chance.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie looked at her cards as the first one flipped and smirked as she seemed to disappear or flash step away from his onslaught of attacks. "I can control fate and the cards themselves. Oh and did I strike a nerve. Was this Gyumoah that perious to you." She mocked him as a few whip marks cracked and hit her cheek and a one in her chest just below the mark. That one lash near her mark hurt like hell but she wasn't going to show her pain. She looked around for something she could could move to block his attacks. She knew the books were out of questions since so had been in family for years. "And why be worried about my own fate when. I have nothing to fear and have many more tricks up my shelves." She smirked as the first card shown itself as the Magican. "Besides what's the worst you could do to me? I doubt you could even get your hands on me."

HomeboundTarot-SimpleThreeCardSpreads1of

Your Spread

the-magician-tarot-card.jpg?w=750&fit=fi

Your first card

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 1

"I'm surprised an insect like you even knows his name. Of course you can't comprehend what his majesty was. Whole worlds, subjugated. Bowing to their demon overlord. It was a golden age!"

Kaji followed The Princess' gaze and saw the books. Seeing a free one he snapped his whip to it wrapping around the book. With a spin and a grand gesture he whipped the book around and sent it flying at extreme speed at Elie's body.

"Show me you strength then. Let's see what you have to offer! When it's over, you will bow before your betters!"

He quickly snared another, ancient tome with his whip and brought it to his off hand.

"What have we here? Something valued to the family perhaps?"

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie seeing she was getting his skin smirk she barely missed the book hitting her before her eyes widen. He had her family history in his hands. The tome that took her so long to find at the shrine. She glared darkly at the general. "DROP THAT TOME RIGHT NOW!" She hissed as the second card before go flip. Elie could feel it's power growing inside her as she smirked before a illusion of Gyumoah appeared. Thanks to seeing his likeness in book she could create the illusion hut seeing as the demon hadn't droppes the tome, Elie was starting to become unfocus. "You so much as dare harm that tome. I WILL BURN YOU TO NOTHING BUT ASH." She screamed as her hands summoned fire. The palms of her hands on flames. 

Sebastian had Exzel's in a comfortable bed in the healing room. He went and grabbed the potion seeing they were low but he knew Elie's orders. He could feel her celestial power rippling through the estate. "Here Lady Exzel can you drink this?" He held her up a bit gently tipping the small bottle and it's contents into her mouth.

the-sun-tarot-card.jpg?w=750&fit=fill&q=

Your second card

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 2

"I rather like the weigh of this one, I think I'll hold onto it if you don't mind..."

He thumbed through the book, pretending to look engrossed. "My my. Verona It... Italy? There are some saucy details in here, isn't there?"

Just as quickly he flipped the book closed and held it in front of him, meaning to hold it between him and any fire she might try to shoot his way. His whip ready to strike in his other hand.

"My dear girl, I wouldn't dream of harming such an ancient tome of... smut. Careful you don't burn it."

Kaji was distracted as a vision of Gyumoah appeared. "What witchcraft is this? Merely an image of my past?" Fate Princess' lack of focus helped him overcome the illusion, and regain his footing.

"Put your cards down, and you can have the book. I promise."

Exzel gritted her teeth, before drinking the potion, "Mmmmm, hints of, coconut?"

She felt the uncomfortable celestial power enter her and kick start her healing. The blade had severed some blood vessels, and pierced her lung. She'd recovered from similar injuries, but it would take time. Blood dripped from her chest and mouth still.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie's anger grew as he spoke of her family history has if it was just smut. "You.....you wouldn't understand." Her illusion broke as she wanted to fire at him but that tome ment more to her. She glared darkly at this man tears wanting to form in her eyes. "My family history and bloodline is more them smut but what would you know...you're a male and that's all you look at." She said the flames on her hands disappearing. "Meet me in middle. If you hand me the tome....you have my word I'll stop the cards from attacking but if you attack me then be ready for world of hurt."

Sebastian smiled. "Yes, sadly Lady Elie can't have this potion. She's allergic to coconut. This is one of the final potions that Juliet had created when she was alive thousands of years ago." He said feeling Elie's celestial power drop. "Her power it's fading. What is my lady doing?"

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

"Wouldn't I? The breeding log appears to very precise from what I glanced at."

He cooked his head to the side, considering her words. "Very well, a fair trade." He cautiously walked up to her. Extended his hand with the book when he got to her. When she reached for it he grabbed her hand with lightning quickness, dropping the book he grabbed her other hand, and turned her body away from him, holding her hands behind her back, despite her resistance. Forcing her to the ground as they struggled, he produced a pair of rare power limiting cuffs, he cuffed her hands behind her back.

"Celestial prism cuffs to limit your power. I had meant to use these on Exzel, one of the few ways to hold a Nexus Devil, but these should contain you for a little while as well."

With that he hauled her up and dragged her to the garden.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Elie reached for the book and as her guard was down she went to scream as he held her. Her arms behind her back. She westled with him punching him a few times and going to knee him balls,till she felt something draining her power. She felt so weak with these cuffs on. If these were designed for Exzel then they had to be strong. "Wh...what are you doing let me go." She said rising her voice as she went to kick him as she was begin dragged off. "What are you planning let me go." She screamed once they were outside in garden. Beautiful roses surrounding them.of blue, white and purple.She felt all her power drain as her magical girl self tried to hang on. "What do you want? What are you going to do? I wouldn't hand Exzel over even if my powers are weaken. You'll have to kill me first."

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3

Kaji handled her roughly as he brought her further out into the garden. "Kill you? Well there's a thought. But you'd never see your precious Exzel again." He smirked, thinking his words would get to her. He snapped if fingers loudly, calling his minions who waited nearby in ambush.

Two large horse demons, a red one, followed by one green and black arose from hiding nearby.

spacer.png

spacer.png

"Come meet the princess! Exczel's latest little toy. Help me say hello to her properly."

Finding a low brick wall in a corner of the vast garden, Kaji walked the Princess to it, with a hand on her hip and one grabbing her hair savagly bent her over the wall as he stood behind her. He leaned against her, she could feel his member, getting hard against her ass through her short skirt and short shorts.

Red, the first horse demon approached from her front, naked, his male anatomy bouncing as he walked up to her. He grabbed her head, and caressed her face, with large demon fingers. Green the second horse demon came up to her right helping pin her down on the wall. Red was beging to get hard, cock growing to monstrous size, in proportion to his body as he regarded the girl.

Kaji lifted up Fate Princess' skirt, and admired the shape of her ass through her short shorts. Hooking fingers in them, in anything else that was under there he slowly began to slide them down.

"Struggle harder. Scream out. Perhaps your lover will come to save you?"

• Love 3
  • Sad 1

Elie's tried to struggle as he walked her deeper into the garden. "I said let me go you bastard. Exzel will save me you'll see amd you'll pay dearly for touching me." She said before her eyes widen seeing the two horses demons appeared out of nowhere. Her lower lip quivered as Kaji bend her over the low brick wall. "No....no no no you can't they....they'll never fit inside me. They'll break me. They'll rip my insides." She said tears streaming down face as her mark appeared between her breasts.

She then saw Red's cock in fornt of her seeing it grow to a massive size that she knew she couldn't take. She then felt Green pin to wall. "No....no please don't do this. Why are you doing this." She cried feeling Kaji slowly pulling down her short shorts and lacy underwear. 

Once fully pulled down Kaji and his minions were greeted with her delightful pink folds that still had a bit of Exzel's cum resting between them. Her virgin pink ass high in the air. "You can't do this. Those two demons will rip me. My body can't take those monster cocks." She said looking around seeing the families shrine of all their fallen family members that died. They were near the holiness part of the estate. "Please....I...I...I beg you....mercy please." She said looking back at Kaji.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 2
  • Sad 2

"What a tight looking little body. Mmmmm, I'm going to enjoy this. Ciolating Exzel's property, this jist feela right doesn't it?"

Behind her Kaji pulled out his long, hard cock, and kick his foot forcefully between the princess' legs, then locking her legs apart and using his legs to keep her forced wide. He grabbed himself and lined himself up to her defenseless entrance, and in one hard thrust penetrated her. "Yeessss! I'm going to give you a night to remember, then, I'm going to cum inside." He began thrusting hard and fast, pounding into her pussy like he owned her.

Red grabbed her hair forcing her head to look at him, and his monster demon cock. "She has a pretty mouth too, we should put it to use! No teeth, and you might survive to see your girlfriend again." His other monster hand was on her face, on her lips and throat. Grabbing her face hard he forced her mouth open as Kaji fucked her from the other side, and pressed the rip of his huge cock into her mouth. Meanwhile Green spanked her ass.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

Elie's eyes widen feeling him kick her legs apart. "N...no no no please please...I don't want this." She tried to struggle to move away from him but once she felt his hard long member slam into her she screamed. Her lower lip quivered as she screamed for Exzel. "S...STOP PLEASE. I....I ONLY WANT EXZEL PLEASE STOP." She begged crying her insides silky soft and wet around his thick member. Elie even tried to pushed Kuji's cock out of her as she nails dig into the brick wall.

Looking up at Red her eyes were full of pain, fear, sadness and begging for mercy. Feeling him force her mouth open and feeling the tip of this monster's cock enter her mouth she whimpered in pain. Her jaw hurting a bit as she tried to pull away but if she did she'd back up into Kuji's thrusts. Her face looked at Green as he spanked her ass leaving marks making her scream in pain and widen her mouth. The mark on her chest sending waves to Exzel that she was in danger, crying, and begging for it to stop.

• Love 2
  • Sad 2