The On-Again/Off-Again Moderator

Hi-hello. Most of y'all probably know who I am already, but since we've only just got back, I thought I might as well re-introduce myself. So, here goes. I am KLKitty, the on-again/off-again Gallery moderator of this lovely site. *bows* I say on-again/off-again since I'm not as active on here as I'd like to be. But hopefully I'll be able to change that soon. I mostly come on when there's some work to do in the Gallery, or when there's a report that needs to be handled. I also sometimes comment and post on articles that I find interesting, or when I have something to contribute. Anywho, I'll leave it at that, don't want to accidentally turn this into an essay. ^^

Yes sir and madam~. *salutes* I have plans on making an rp character that would hopefully be a part of the Blackberry roleplay. I just need to sort out what species my character would be, since apparently the one I've chosen first might make other roleplayers steer clear of me, since it's pretty over used. But apart from that I have a small assignment that was given to me by SMFoxy that would hopefully be a good contribution to the site.