OOC Discussion

We might have to think about an adjustment to the basement.  CuteKitten told me 11 hours ago she would be away for over a week starting 'tomorrow'. her time, in Germany.  She had said she was going to try to get a Leona post in before that.  But that might not be happening now.  Might be up to Nadia to get the door down, unless we wait for her.

• Love 1

Fera the only one who can't hear any whispers, I feel left out xD

59 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

We might have to think about an adjustment to the basement.  CuteKitten told me 11 hours ago she would be away for over a week starting 'tomorrow'. her time, in Germany.  She had said she was going to try to get a Leona post in before that.  But that might not be happening now.  Might be up to Nadia to get the door down, unless we wait for her.

I dunno what to do with that situation.

• ^ This 1

11 minutes ago, diogora said:

Fera the only one who can't hear any whispers, I feel left out xD

I dunno what to do with that situation.

I would suggest assuming Leona wandered off somewhere and she returns later if she does and the rest goes on.

Or alternatively decide the scene failed, mark it as non-canon and make a new scene.

Was there a typo or is Delmar really looking forward to a fight? : p 

• Love 3

It's just if Leona wanders off, Nadia and Trish don't have a lot of ways to open the door. To me it would make more sense that they...give up for now? To me it just sounds natural that a locked door, when you don't have keys, means leaving or going somewhere to search for keys.

Making the scene non-canon would pretty much scrap everything that's happened for the characters inside the storage room right now. I enjoyed a few of those things and think some creative events took place, so I'd rather not throw it all in the trash.

• ^ This 1

Leona wandering off is something I would prefer to avoid.  But unfortunately, if Nadia has to give up, unless another option presents itself quickly, I'm likely to at least semi-retire her as a character.  I was open for where the story went, but completely different stories her with other characters doesn't really appeal to me,  But I'll see what the rest of the basement group thinks.

• Like 1

Rest in Peace Fera...xD

3 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Leona wandering off is something I would prefer to avoid.  But unfortunately, if Nadia has to give up, unless another option presents itself quickly, I'm likely to at least semi-retire her as a character.  I was open for where the story went, but completely different stories her with other characters doesn't really appeal to me,  But I'll see what the rest of the basement group thinks.

Let's see what everyone else says first then. 

• Love 2

The one other thing I will throw out there.  I get Ao and Fonfon are being overly cautious, not without good reason, but they have always had the option of trying to overpower Nadia.  Especially if they want to act before Leona shows up.  Potentially evaluate if she really is a threat or not.

But yeah, we’ll see what the others think.

• Love 1