OOC Discussion

35 minutes ago, BlakeRp said:

Hello all, So I've a new question. i'm happy with my character, though with the way this club goes it seems there's a few character archetypes you could go for. What's the rule on running a secondary character? Once more i'm more asking for general knowledge then an ACTIVE want to make a new one 😄

Hi. There are no special rules concerning second and third characters. The only thing I'm hoping is that people won't make chars just leave them unused, but often first char is getting to know the game and second is made with more thought and knowledge of the game. In other words, if you wanna make a second char, you are free to do so : ) 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, kinda : D Basically make own scene or join of the existing ones. Since I don't know if there are any active chars in the prison anymore, the only options are Beach and Farm team. The Farm is suffering, because people there are bound to have to deal with Anjira (I'm still amused by that how people ignore 60+ gangsters and 3 other bosses and are like 'I'm not afraid of them, but that thing (Anjira) scares me'). 

Farm people are making their escape, so might walk into them once they get out of the farm? Might also just walk to meet the Beach group. They are likely to change the location too after the fight, depending from the result, willingly or unwillingly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yea, you can join the Farm, but joining it is gonna require reason why Kinu is there and why she is unattended so she can try to help, assuming you meant helping the people trying to runaway, not the baddies. That's why I suggested meeting them after they escape, so there is no need for coming up with reasons that much, but the downside is having to wait.

• ^ This 2

1 minute ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

Rude!....Sybil is a doctor thank you lol

You're right, I'm so sorry, it must have been the Fera in me talking T_T

8 minutes ago, BlakeRp said:

I don't mind waiting for a chance to be introduced! 

If we make a successful escape, I'll tag you in here so you can run into the group, if you'd like : )

• Haha 2

There is something I have been thinking... API AU. I think there are people who may like the setting itself, but they prefer playing in a more carefree way, without having to think too much and focus on solving problems. So I was thinking if I should make  API AU section, where people can use the setting freely with no GM involvement. 

• Woohoo 2

-Stumbles in- Ugh, should not have taken that little nap when I got back... Sorry for the hold up, Farm Team, I'll get down to business shortly. x_x

An API AU setting... DOES sound kinda fun, thinking about it. But I'll still focus on the plot aspects of the game proper. ^^

Edited by Gardsorm

Oh to be crushed by a fox girl's thighs 😤

I will say Fera does not have too much use right now, given she's tanky, but...well, doesn't want to get hurt more for Archer and Sybil's sake. She's worried about the whole ordeal, but given her condition she might be more of a liability than anything else if she tries to fight this girl : p Will be skipping my turn for now, if that's okay ^^

• Love 2

Thick thighs save lives, but they can easily bring demise. : p

But sure, if you want to skip your turn, that's fine by me. ^^ I dunno how fast her regenerating is, but it's better to not force her to overtax herself and risk further injury, especially when they're not quite out of the proverbial woods yet. 

• Haha 2

Top three responses fr fr. I should have squeezed some game time yesterday, but my body was just like NOPE for anything requiring even a little brain power. I just curled up with a pillow over my head and zoned out. x_x

Okay, Lucas post in, now to see the aftermath of Archer things...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1