General OOC

1 hour ago, Bluenails said:

Gardsorm dragged me over here and I have an idea for someone who went fully over to the dream, I just need to sleep and find images and actually write them up, if there's still room.

Guy was having Gender, fell into the dream exploring that, realised that 'guy' was the one part of the gender spectrum that didn't apply and went fully over to the world where they could be a cute little genderfae fairy, or if we're not dipping into the neopronouns, non-masculine they/them.

Welcome! Always glad to have more people!

54 minutes ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

Sweet I saw the post about just starting, I’m super psyched right now! I wanna start something! 

@diogora@Warning@Gardsorm @LewdAesthetic

Does any one of you want to start something with me?

5AM for me right now and I need to get some sleep, but I'll be on tomorrow to see what we can do ^^

• Love 5

Now I just need to know how Mao comes into that. But who knows, she might have followed her (Or is part of her magic). I dunno yet. XD I like the idea that both can somehow develop together. (As they used to). So yeah, that's the idea that I have so far for her and them. I will see how that goes later, though. When things finally start for them. 🤔

Edited by Warning
  • Love 4

Dang, Blue going all out now. I've seen friends of mine play faekind in ways ranging from simple to complex, and now I wonder if Gwen here won't fall a little into that latter column. xD But they look quite interesting! I just better prepare for Takuya to find himself blunder into contracts he may or may not be able to find his way out of. : p (Depending on what he finds himself involved in, maybe things won't be so bad... <.< >.> )

• Love 4

34 minutes ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

Is your character going to be a far? That seems interesting!

Yep!

And gender's gonna be variable for them, just mostly in the current only picture, in the more androgynous range most of the time. But female and herm are also on the table, the only real limit is that Gwen will never, ever go masculine again.

Also, I think I'm good to start, too.

• Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

1 hour ago, Bluenails said:

I mean, you can just not agree to things.

Fae will be making that difficult with all sorts of things, but ... :3

Where's the fun in that? :3 This is Takuya we're talking about. Good life decisions and choices, especially when it comes to self-preservation, were never his forte~

• Love 3

18 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Fair point, I didn't word that right! But Takuya will absolutely enjoy those paws. However he's allowed to. >.> <.<

I feel weird for going for that on some characters but I mean. XD Oh well. I guess we will see what happens. Pyra is there as placeholder for now. Thinking and all.

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 1