General OOC

I have a vampire girl but it wouldn't really work. In fact, most of my monster girls wouldn't work because of the whole shift between real life and mmo dream. Unless I give up on the real life part altogether. I have troubles imagine myself as a human one day and just going monster in some other world without finding that strange. Especially if temporary.

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

2 minutes ago, Warning said:

I have a vampire girl but it wouldn't really work. In fact, most of my monster girls wouldn't work because of the whole shift between real life and mmo dream. Unless I give up on the real life part altogether. I have troubles imagine myself as a human one day and just going monster in some other world without finding that strange. Especially if temporary.

I mean, I already have... >.>

5 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

In Pelintira's case, she just felt like a perfect example of a Lord/Lady, when I was thinking about the concept.  Zombie Nadia is mostly a joke, about the sort of thing she is capable of.

Oooh, okay, I get it! ... And that's scary. o.o

I wonder if I should make my own regional ruler at some point, but for now I've got smaller scale characters to make first. xD

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

Now, with Pelintira here, I can probably say goodbye to my other roleplay. XD Unless I also bring Mao here just because we transcend roleplay universes apparently.

And by give up on real life part, I mean that my character would NOT exist in real life. They would just be dreams so once the dream is over, they, yeah, they just die.

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

2 minutes ago, Warning said:

Now, with Pelintira here, I can probably say goodbye to my other roleplay. XD Unless I also bring Mao here just because we transcend roleplay universes apparently.

And by give up on real life part, I mean that my character would NOT exist in real life. They would just be dreams so once the dream is over, they, yeah, they just die.

Dream World being over seems impossible at this point with higher powers basically maintaining the world for what I think is indefinitely. But that's just how it looks to me. o.o

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

That one can continue (it certainly will if Allie comes back, but even without it) too.  

Doesn't change that Mao could be a part of Pelintira through different universe. XD It would give me a reason to use her again, anyway. For good or bad.

2 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

Dream World being over seems impossible at this point with higher powers basically maintaining the world for what I think is indefinitely. But that's just how it looks to me. o.o

Well, it's just a way to see things. IF one day, the dream came to an end, the dream beings would not have any ways to exist in real life so you know. Yeah.

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

Just now, Warning said:

Doesn't change that Mao could be a part of Pelintira through different universe. XD It would give me a reason to use her again, anyway. For good or bad.

Well, it's just a way to see things. IF one day, the dream came to an end, the dream beings would not have any ways to exist in real life so you know. Yeah.

That's a fair way to look at it, but counterpoint: Same as any other world. o.o Everyone is boned if they end, so I guess I just can't see a reason to worry about that for one world when it's literally what could happen to the other.

• Love 4
  • Woohoo 1

Might be a tiny bit tricky to explain, mostly because I may be lacking in details Satai might have for the game. Only he can really decide how the game will begin and proceed, and I do believe he's asleep right now.

That being said, chances are:

- We'll either start more or less in the same area (which might be a bit rough if there are too many active at once)

- Reasonably spaced out (Incase some are engaging with the real world before swapping over to the dream world)

- Or given several areas to pick from for starting off scenes, and from there a few players can probably write with each other. (This might be easier for this style of game where players have wildly varying timezones, since it's terrible for anyone when they're left behind by a group. Have had it happen to me plenty of times in life. x_x )

Overall, I can't say for sure which of these types might be used, or even if Satai might do something entirely different. Since this is a sandbox, the play style might be different to the usual group roleplays I tend to join (Where usually the first or second types of starts I listed above are used). 

• Love 4
  • ^ This 1

Overall, option 3 up there would probably be my go to for ease of use between several different players like this.

Then, like I've seen in a few other games on this site (Avonmore Prison Island, World of Feral Tentacles?, Donjon and more...), us or the GM can make topics that are either declared [Open] for anyone to jump into, or [Closed] for a few specific players. 

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Gardsorm said:

Overall, option 3 up there would probably be my go to for ease of use between several different players like this.

Then, like I've seen in a few other games on this site (Avonmore Prison Island, World of Feral Tentacles?, Donjon and more...), us or the GM can make topics that are either declared [Open] for anyone to jump into, or [Closed] for a few specific players. 

I agree with this!

• Love 3
  • Woohoo 2

2 minutes ago, SheylinHalfGoblin said:

OK, I just wanted to make sure! I was like damn he already has three! Here I thought I was going fast 

Understandable reaction xD I'll stick to one for now though, and figured summons were a good way for me to add a few more characters without having to overwork myself with multiple scenes at a time : p 

• Love 3
  • ^ This 2