Salutations, everyone!

Greetings committees, my name is Lucina, but feel free to call me Rize as well if you like! n__n

I am fairly new, and quite shy upon entering this, but I still wish to give it a try now that I rarely have any sort of comforts in joining things that are appropriate around my age group (or so I believe!)

Just a fyi, which you don't have to say... Yesterday was my birthday, and I suppose this website is my late present into meeting more people and get back into business of roleplaying and conversing with the peeps here. u vu;;

I, uh, rarely have time to come on due to my work and gaming a bunch. u//u;; Too much games to finish, gah!!

But I will try to make myself as active as I can on here for everyone, it makes me feel quite cheery! >///<

Ah--thank you for taking your time to read this topic, and I do hope we become good friends!

xoxo Lucina.

• Community Administrator

Hello, and welcome to EcchiDreams, Lucina X3 It's nice to see you here, and I hope you get back into the fun of roleplaying here in our small community. We have Roleplay services that suit all levels of roleplayers and their needs, and wants.

Happy belated birthday, by the way! I hope you had a good day! We'll certainly be happy to have another roleplayer here, that we can roleplay with :D 

I can understand about having too many games to play. My steam list is full of them. But I get so busy roleplaying, that I don't have time with them xD Man, I wish I had more time.

But seriously, I really hope you like it here, on our small, but friendly community :D

• Senior Staff

Welcome to EcchiDreams Lucina Evarcelle, also known as Rize. lol
Feel free to take your time getting used to things here, Also, don't worry, there isn't much here that is appropriate. Just kidding. xD
Don't feel bad about being busy, a lot of people are. What sort of games do you play out of interest?
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around the site, and Happy Birthday for the other day.

Sweet Dreams~

Thank you all for the welcome committee and the happy birthday as well everyone. >///<

I am deeply sorry that I have not replied in time due to reality being a drag as always. xD

As for what sort of game I play Foxy, I normally play JRPG, maybe Visual Novels. Currently, I am playing Disgaea 4, Fairy Fencer, Tales of Xillia, and Ragnarok Odysseus. u 3u;; There are too many games I have to finish sadly, just as Neptune said, I wish I had more time. ; v;

And I shall keep that in mind if I do have any questions, hehe~

Hooray, a newbie like me! Haha, I'm sure we'll get through around. > 3<