We at EcchiDreams hope that our community is as friendly as possible, but sometimes you just can't get on with everyone because of a few arseholes in the world. Maybe you want a some time away from them to calm down a little, or maybe you don't desire contact with that person at all. Whatever the reason: when diplomacy fails, you can ignore them, effectively blocking them from contacting you. The other person will not be told that you've blocked them, either.
Changes made on the Forums do not affect the EcchiChat; that will need to be done separately.
This guide is split into two sections, not including this introduction:
- Introduction (You are here)
- How to do (All Devices)
There are four things you can block from other Dreamers within the Forums:
- Their posts - Their posts will be hidden from you by default. You can unhide posts on the fly if you want to see them. However, they will be re-hidden when you refresh or navigate away from the page.
- EcchiTexts - They will be told that you are unable to receive EcchiTexts.
- Signatures - If they have annoying signatures, for example.
- Mentions - You won't get notifications of them mentioning you.
You cannot ignore any of the members of staff, they're not ignorable.